- Text Size +

The next morning, Kaleb was happy to see that his size had not changed during the night. It was refreshing to be so large, and, for once, Kaleb felt empowered. In fact…

Grabbing the side of the shoebox, Kaleb realized it would be an easy matter to vault over the top and escape his confinement. He could hear Emilia snoring. He could do it.

For some inexplicable reason, Kaleb paused. He wasn’t really reconsidering; rather, something fundamental seemed to be holding him back. He quickly overcame his unspoken qualms and clambered over the edge of the shoebox.

Just as he landed on the tabletop, Emilia stirred, yawning. Kaleb’s froze in his tracks, trying to keep as quiet as possible. His captor began to mumble and sat up in bed, stretching. There was no doubt. She was waking up.

Scrambling, Kaleb got back in the box. His heart was thrumming. All of his confidence melted at the slightest stirring of this girl.

Emilia appeared before him, giving him a small, tired smile. “Sorry, I’m not really feeling it today. I think I caught something last night. Here, I’ll make it up to you…”

She bent down and picked up one of the flats she had worn the previous day. She took out the crusty old sock and replaced it with the somewhat fresher shoe. Kaleb realized that now was his chance to explain the misunderstanding that was occurring here.

“Hey… E-Emilia,” he stammered, weakly.

“Yeah little guy?”

“I just thought you should know…” Kaleb paused. Know what? That he didn’t really like her foul feet? That she should take more showers? She’d seen what she’d seen. Could his words really sway her? Would they anger her?

“I thought you should know that I really appreciate everything you’ve been doing for me…”

“Aww! Thanks little buddy!” Emilia moved to head out.

“But!” shouted Kaleb after her. She turned to look at him expectantly.

“but, could you, um, try to bathe a bit more? Don’t take it personally, b-but, I mean, I know the problem with the water and your landlord…”

Emilia, taken aback at first, started giggling. “Oh man, I thought you liked it! Why didn’t you tell me sooner? I promise I’ll head over to the gym sometime today and shower.”

Kaleb surprised at his success, didn’t respond when she bid him goodbye.

Left to his own devices, Kaleb tried to remember something about his previous life. He found himself quite easily able to ignore the musty smell wafting up from the stained confines of the nearby flat. He knew that Emilia and her apartment were both very familiar. It was only logical, that he knew her before he shrank. And if he knew her, then why didn’t she recognize him?

Maybe she did recognize him, but only feigned ignorance? What if she had done this to him?

The theory made more and more sense as he thought it through. Why did he wake up in a random woman’s kitchen, with his memory conveniently wiped? Why else would he recognize her? The only flaw was that he couldn’t imagine a reasonable incentive for shrinking him. Not, at least, without knowing something about his old life. Maybe she a family member or significant other, who had something to gain from his disappearance. Maybe she just found his smallness to be a turn on.

Either way, he felt certain that she’d done it. Regardless of her intentions, letting on that he knew would be a mistake. There was no telling how she would react. Kaleb decided he would play along, and try to find a way out.

The remainder of the day was uneventful. Kaleb poked around the tabletop, trying to find a way down, but eventually concluding that he couldn’t be sure that he could climb back up if Emilia walked in.

Late in the afternoon, her footsteps thudded throughout the apartment, as they had so many times before. Kaleb prepared to put on his act.

“How’s my tiny man doing? Here, I brought you some dinner.” Emilia deposited a few shards of a cracker into the flat. How nice of her.

“Thank you, Emilia!” he yelled.

“You’re welcome.” She sat down on the bed. “I took that shower today, by the way.”

“That’s…good,” said Kaleb, not sure exactly how to respond.

Emilia hesitated, and looked to the ceiling as if searching for words. “Hey, listen…” she eventually said. “Do you feel, you know, comfortable here? I don’t want to keep you against your will or anything like that…”

This was unexpected. Why would she be offering him freedom like this if she’d imprisoned him? Kaleb decided to keep up the image, just in case.

“Oh no, I’m alright here. I love…spending time around you. But it’d be really nice if…”

Emilia cut him off. “Oh man, that’s a relief. After you’re done with dinner, would you mind joining me in the living room. I bet you’re getting tired of that box.”

Kaleb tentatively agreed, and went to eat the food she’d given him. The flat took up almost half the space inside the box. By now, it’s smell had mellowed a bit. White sweat stains covered the insole. At least the cracker wouldn’t be wet. Kaleb ate as quickly as he could, trying to avoid tasting the slight tang of salt.

Once he was done, Emilia carefully grabbed him and carried him to the living room. It was the first time in a while that he’d left her room, and the need for some new scenery hit him like a freight train.

Emilia crashed onto the couch and flipped on the TV. She placed Kaleb beside her.

Even at his relatively large size, the feeling of her enormous body so close by was humbling. Standing near her lap, he couldn’t even see over her thigh. She could roll over and kill him without knowing it.

Emilia was quick to ignore whatever was airing, and struck up a conversation.

“You know, you don’t have to keep pretending,” she said.

“Pretending? Pretending about what?” he asked.

“Dude, you were practically having sex with my foot last night. Do you think I didn’t notice?”

“Uhh…”

“Well I’ll just let you know again that I’m perfectly open to it. You can ask to do whatever you want.”

Kaleb considered this. If he was honest, she looked good. There were a lot of things he was tempted to try. If her tried really hard, he could even get over the fact that she was the size of a building. But acting on those urges was an easy way to entrench himself further. If she thought

Fuck it.

“You know, I’m not really feeling all that frisky tonight. But I wouldn’t mind getting a better view of the TV…”

Emilia smiled slyly in response and repositioned herself. “You’re going to have to be more specific little man.”

“Well, I was thinking about chest-height would do it.”

“Oh, you’re naughty.” She lifted him up, a feeling that had started to become commonplace, and inserted him feet first into her cleavage. The sensation was intense, like being hugged on all sides, absolute, soft warmth. His limbs were constricted by the pressure, but he didn’t feel confined. He could hear Emilia’s heartbeat and breath from deep within her chest. He could smell only a slight hint of coconut. He was in heaven.

For the next hour or so, Kaleb was caressed by Emilia’s tits. At times, she seemed to ignore him completely, allowing him to forget all his concerns and melt into her skin. In those moments, he felt safer than he’d ever really felt before.

Maybe this whole thing wasn’t so bad?