- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Merry belated Christmas! Sorry for the hiatus there, life sort of got in the way, but I should have a bit more time to write now. 

“Well, you could have just told me you had a foot fetish, little guy!” exclaimed Emilia.  “I’m pretty open minded about that sort of thing!”

Being confronted by his inexplicably decision, the lustful feelings that had overwhelmed him vanished, and Kaleb began to struggle in the tightening grip of Emilia’s toes.

“No use in trying any of that, silly. I know your secret!”

She squeezed his body playfully, constricting his ribcage and forcing the air from his lungs. Kaleb was beginning to panic. There was a blur of disorienting motion as Emilia repositioned herself. Then, she took off her socks. The air immediately got a little better, but the humidity and smell were still overbearing.

Emilia was now sitting on the bed with her legs stretched out in front of her. Kaleb was lying on his side now, and had to crane his neck to look at her face. A sickening wave of motion jolted him as Emilia wiggled her toes.

“I can’t believe I didn’t notice until now!” she exclaimed. “We could have been having so much fun!”

Kaleb wanted to protest, but found himself unable to speak.

“Well? What are you waiting for? I expect my new little slave to earn his keep,” she said, giggling with the absurdity of it. The situation wasn’t nearly so funny to Kaleb.

Not wanting to anger the enormous goddess, Kaleb struggled to extricate himself from the sticky crevice between her toes. His movements stirred up the thin layer of toe jam, renewing the stinging, vinegary odor. He reeled at the smell, but steeled himself quickly. Unsure of what to do, Kaleb reached down and began to press his hands into the soft, warm skin. Almost immediately, the toes came together and smushed him between their considerable masses.

“No, bad slave,” said Emilia. “No tickling.” The toes separated, pulling Kaleb along with them. He ended stuck to the side of her fourth toe.

“I’ll give you another chance. Try again.”

Kaleb pulled himself from the toe’s surface with great difficulty. He looked to Emilia, who was staring at him with an excited grin. Her green eyes were almost hypnotic in their intensity, and he found himself staring at them for an awkwardly long time.

“You look shell-shocked, little guy. Too much to take in?”

Kaleb looked away and blushed. Why did he blush? She probably couldn’t even see that he’d been looking at her.

“You know, you’re a little too small to be a masseuse. Everything you could try just tickles me. Why don’t you try cleaning out all little nooks on my toes? I know they’re a little worse for wear, but you’re just the right size to clear them up. Please?”

Her politeness, despite the appreciable power she held over him, warmed Kaleb’s heart. He was drawn to fulfill her request, despite every instinct and his own gag reflex screaming at him not to.

Kaleb began clearing out the thin film of crud that had accumulated between Emilia’s toes. He gathered as much of it as he could, pushing it to the side in a sorry attempt to clean things up. The longer he worked, the more pointless his efforts seemed, and the more desperately he flailed.

“Okay, that’s enough,” said Emilia, taking pity on him. “I should be heading to work anyway.” Kaleb was unceremoniously plucked from between her toes and deposited roughly into his box. Before he could properly get his bearings, or even muster a word of response, an overwhelming mass of aromatic fabric came tumbling in after him. He was pinned beneath Emilia’s sock.

“I’ll leave you this for company. See you soon!”

Company it might have been, but the sock was far heavier than Kaleb thought it could have been. It felt like any other fabric, albeit a little moist and with a very potent odor, but his struggles barely moved it. Underneath the heavy, blanket, already warmed by Emilia’s foot, Kaleb quickly grew uncomfortably hot.

As if in answer to his needs, his body began to dwindle. The immovable weight of the sock disappeared from his back as he shrank. Looking up, Kaleb realized that the ratty threads now formed a ceiling over him. Though the constricting weight was gone, his smaller size made the humidity and smell far worse. The ripe, stinging cheese fetor consumed his lungs. It weighed almost as much as the sock had.

Crawling, Kaleb struggled to escape the hothouse. His limbs seemed agonizingly slow, unresponsive, as if the atmosphere was actively eating away at his muscles. Looking ahead, he could see the faint sliver of light where the outside beckoned. He continued moving forward.

It seemed hours before the Kaleb emerged into the light. After so long in the dark, smelly confines under the sock, his senses had trouble adjusting, and he was blinded and dazed for some time. Once he could process his surroundings, he could tell his body was about the size of a grain of rice.

Kaleb was now able to breath freely, without the concentrated, overbearing stench of Emilia’s drying sweat. To be sure, the smell was still there, but some fresh air was circulating, easing the stress of his senses. Kaleb got to his feet and trotted away from the mountainous socks. Before he’d taken three steps, a feeling of vertigo took hold, and he grew. Startled, he stumbled and fell. By the time, the growth stopped, he was about as tall as one of the socks was long. Bigger than he’d ever been.

Before Kaleb could come to terms with this fact, the distant door banged open. Emilia appeared above him. The light above framed her face beautifully, illuminating her hair in a halo of reddish-brown and glinting off her skin.

“How’s my little man doing?” said the goddess. “Did you have a good time with those socks? Oh, and you’re bigger now! That’s just perfect!”

Kaleb was unable to respond, his thoughts trampling each other in the rush to be enunciated.

“So now that you’re the right size, how about a good foot rub?” said Emilia, her voice rising in teasing excitement. She lifted him from the box, her fist wrapped around his waist, and set him down at the end of her bed.

“I got a few more hours of work today, my feet are super sore. You have to really put you’re back into it, okay?”

Emilia settled onto the bed and extended her soles to him. They were pink and glistening, clearly busted up after a hard day of work. Looking out over the edge of the bed, Kaleb noticed that Emilia had been wearing extremely worn flats, and that he could probably jump from the bed, roll, and make a run for it. 

The sharp, vinegary smell from Emilia’s feet wafted over him. Instead of recoiling in disgust, Kaleb found himself drawn to it.

Looking back, he noticed how shapely and soft her soles looked, how the curves of her arch and toes were almost as sensual those of her body. All thoughts of escape purged from his mind, Kaleb stumbled over to her soles and began rubbing.

At first, he just pushed his hands into her foot and slid them back and forth. He noticed that her big toe was about level with his eyes, a significant improvement to his usual plight. Her drying sweat was a little sticky, adhering his fingers to her skin. His attempts felt hollow and insufficient, so he put more pressure into it. He found himself using the length of his body to press and kneed the warm flesh, hugging it to himself like some long-lost lover. Its warmth seeped into his bones, dispelling the constant, uncomfortable chill that accompanied his small stature and filling him with a sense of security. The shining coat of sweat rubbed off on him, lubricating his motion. He pressed himself further into the soft pillow of Emilia’s sole, eliciting a moan of pleasure from on high. He kept up the pace, undulating along the length of her foot as best as he could.

It didn’t take long for Kaleb to ignore the terrible smell radiating from between her toes. He was just as wet with sweat as her foot, so that didn’t matter either. All that mattered was that Emilia was satisfied with his work. He kept going, encouraged by her sounds of pleasure. Inexplicably, he was getting excited himself. Though he wanted to speed up, he kept the same pace for her sake.

His own excitement crept up on him, and he was near the edge before he even fully realized that he’d been deriving sexual pleasure from this. All of a sudden, the smell and clammy film of sweat plastered to his skin struck him, and he gagged. Kaleb stepped away from the offending foot, peeling away sickeningly as the flushed skin gave up its wet grasp on him.

“Aww, are you shy?” inquired Emilia. “Don’t worry about it. We’ll get there!”

Realizing that she had been fully aware of what had been going, Kaleb’s cheeks flushed red. He tried to yell something up at her, but her next words drowned him out completely.

“Well, if that sort of thing’s a little too much for you, I’ll leave you alone for a bit. I’m expecting you to finish the other foot at some point, so look forward to that!”

She grabbed him, and lifted him up. Kaleb breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that this hell of a day might finally be coming to a close. Emilia dropped the doll-sized man into his box, bid him a goodnight, and left him to wonder what the hell was going on.