- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Super long chapter. . . . There it is.

Clyde pulled up in front of his house, and to his dismay, Emily's car was still there. He walked up to the front door, and stood for a moment. . . Just thinking about how much they had been through in the past week. None of it seemed real any more. With the revelation that Jason's dad might be in on the whole thing looming over them, any type of perfectly safe rescue seemed unlikely at this point. He took a deep breath and walked in.


Kimmy and Emily were sitting on the couch chatting when the door swung open. Emily immediately stood and her mood instantly changed from cheerful to pissed off. With balls of steel, Clyde walked past Emily on his way to his room. She turned and followed.


"Kimmy, if she kills or maimes me. . . Tell Tyler he can have all my stuff, ok?" Clyde said, not a hint of joke in his voice.


Emily walked in behind him and closed the door. It felt like the cover on a coffin for Clyde. She spoke first.


"Clyde, just make this easy on yourself and hand over my idiot brother. " she said firmly, holding her hand out.


"He isn't here." Clyde answered, putting as much distance between himself and Emily as he could.


Her nostrils flared as she took in the information. Emily was about 2 seconds away from strangling Clyde at this point.


"Where the FUCK is he?! She shouted in his face as she grabbed the front of his shirt.


"He. . . He needed more time!" Clyde stammered, convinced pain was in his future.


"Oh my God!" Emily said loudly, shoving Clyde backwards on to his bed. "Both of you guys say you "need more time" but neither of you will tell me what for! Fuck you guys!"

She seemed more frustrated than angry.

"It's complicated Em! It isn't about you. It's waaayy more serious.

"If you don't start explaining, I'm going to pound the shit out of you Clyde. I'm seriously done with your bullshit.!" Emily screamed.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Kimmy didn't wait for an answer and just walked in. She immediately stepped between them.

"WHAT is going on in here!? All I hear is Emily yelling and screaming."

"She's roid raging!" Clyde blurted out. "We told you she was nuts but you wouldn't believe us!

"Kimmy, listen. . . It's not like that! You know me. . .I . . I'm. . " Emily stammered when the siblings judgement was placed on her.

"See! She can't even straight up tell you she isn't trying to beat the shit out of me!" Clyde continued, mounting the pressure.

"Oh what the fuck ever! I KNOW you didn't tell her about all the shit you guys pulled this week!" Emily shouted back.

"There is nothing to tell! It was one prank. ONE!. . . We are mischievous. It's what we do! You. . . No part of what you did was normal!" Clyde screamed, as he pushed Kimmy out of the way and stepped up to Emily. He wouldn't normally confront anyone in such a way, but his passion was on full display.

"One prank my FUCKING ASS, Clyde! The interior of my car is destroyed because of you!" Emily's face was only inches from Clyde's now.



"Good! We did it because you're ACTIVELY TRYING TO KILL YOUR BROTHER, YOU GIANT. . MUTATED. . .BITCH!" Clyde yelled at the top of his lungs. The way he delivered it. . . They knew he wasn't joking.




The room was dead silent. All of the energy, positive or negative was sucked out. Kimmy's jaw was slack and Emily's face was pale.

"Wh-. . . Why did you say that?. . . What do you mean by that?" Kimmy asked, she looked like she was about to break down.

Emily was on the verge of tears. . . Her lips were pursed and her fists were clenched.

"Clyde. . . What does that mean? Why did you just say that?!" Kimmy asked again, this time more frantically, as if his answer was the only thing that could stop her from her impending panic attack. In reality, it probably was.

Clyde looked like he would be sick. When it came down to it, his sister, his friends, pretty much everyone he knew was potentially part of some sort of fucked up science experiment. It was heavy.

Clyde walked past Emily and opened his door, leaving his sisters to think about what he said. He was just through the front door when Kimmy finally came out of his room. She was in full panic mode.

"C- Clyde! Don't you walk. . . Walk out that door! I swear to God!" She stammered.

Clyde knew he should stay to calm her, but the inevitable conversation they would have to have afterwards was too much to bear.

"Emily will take care of you, Kimmy." He said, his voice was low and he was ashamed to abandon his sister, something his family had taught him never to do.


Clyde walked out, closing the door behind him. He was just about to his car when Emily opened the door and ran after him. She caught him by the arm, stopping him in his tracks. She spun him to face her. She was in tears now. Kimmy was on the front steps on one knee. She was focusing on her breathing but it wasn't helping.

"Clyde, tell me what the fuck is going on!" Emily demanded, getting in his face.

Across the street, neighbors stared at the drama unfolding.

"I have nothing more to say to you, Emily." Clyde said as calmly as possible before turning away.

Emily lost her cool. She again grabbed Clyde by the arm, only this time as she pulled, she wrapped an arm around his neck and slammed him to the ground. He let out a pained grunt.

"What's going on Clyde!? I won't ask you again!" Emily screamed, her fist raised and ready to punch his face in.

"YOU WANT THE TRUTH EMILY? FINE! THE TRUTH IS YOU, KIMMY, KYLIE, EVERYONE! EVERY GIRL YOU KNOW HAS BEEN GETTING DRUGGED FOR YEARS TO INCREASE YOUR GROWTH AND AGGRESSION! And the most fucked up thing is. . . . Your own dad might be helping whoever is doing it!" Clyde had started out yelling, but his tone dropped and calmed by the end.

The whole street came to stand still. Emily got off of Clyde and he stood immediately. She just sat wide legged on the ground, her jaw dropped. Kimmy was on both knees now, clutching her chest. Clyde gave her one last look, before he got in his car and drove off.





Back across town, Jason wasn't faring any better. He had blacked out after Courtney's proposal, knowing that his auto-pilot would make a decision for him. When he came to, Courtney had already started in on him.

His body was being squeezed from head to toe, and he didn't know where he was. Instincually, he flexed, and after a moment he broke free and dropped about 8 feet to the carpet below. When he looked up, he saw a giant pair of bare feet above him. It only took him a split second to realize that he had just been getting his body squashed between the toes on both feet. A second later, they stomped the ground as Courtney pushed back her computer chair and her face appeared under the desk. She looked irritated.

"Umm. . . . What do you think you're doing?" She asked in a bitchy tone that only a teenaged girl could muster. Her eyes only narrowed when he didn't answer.

"Are you breaking our agreement? Because I was getting bored of squeezing you anyway. . . Stomping on your little face sounds like a lot more fun to me right now.

"Fuck!" Jason thought. He took the deal. He was at Courtney's mercy up until she played the video.

"I wasn't breaking the agreement Courtney. . . It was just an accident!" Jason said, putting his hands up in surrender.

Her face said she wasn't buying it, but eventually she pulled her head up and slid her chair back in.

"Lay down on your back." She commanded from above.

She waited a moment before putting her feet together and lowering her soles. She didn't even bother to make sure Jason had followed her directions. In her mind, there was no question that he would obey and her assumptions were confirmed as her soft feet met with Jason's body and continued down, making him completely disappear and pressing him firmly into the carpet.

"Hey! I want your little face up for this!" Courtney snapped. She lifted the balls of her feet, waiting for his face. Jason wasn't even sure how she knew he had turned his head, but as soon as his face was back up, she thumped her soles back down. She put the exclamation point on it, with a little grind.

Jason squirmed and wiggled uncomfortably as Courtney's body heat drove his own temperature up. Trapped beneath her big feet, his sweat mixed with her's in a salty mess that burned his eyes.

Courtney kept him in that position for a half hour before she switched position without warning. Her bare feet were well into the realm of clammy and sweaty now, and Jason's body actually stuck to her soles briefly before falling back to the carpet. Courtney peered under the desk so she could see what she was doing. Using her toes, she spread Jason's legs as wide as they would go, making room for her heel.

She let her left foot dangle over his face as she looked back up at her computer for a second, clicking and moving something on her editing program.

This was one of the hardest things Jason had done on his adventure so far. It was the mental struggle. His body was in no pain whatsoever, yet he had to stay put for the sake of his mission. The humiliation of just letting this girl dominate him so thoroughly with no opposition was too much. He didn't know if he would be able to live with himself.

His introspective reflection was cut short as Courtney lowered her foot again. She toyed with him first, squashing and mashing her toes on his defenseless face. He wanted so badly to reach up and push her away but he endured it for what he felt was the greater good. After a moment of that, she lifted her foot again. Jason was relieved but it didn't last long. Courtney was only priming him for the next position.

Without warning, she dropped her sole again. Jason saw it happening, and had time to react, but refrained from doing anything but turning his head so he wouldn't get his face smashed. Courtney's foot struck him with enough force to knock the air out of him and he was completely buried under her, save for his legs sticking out the sides.

She ground her foot down, before letting it rest and crossing her other leg on top, adding weight and humiliation to the tiny boy beneath her. In this position, Jason actually struggled to breathe. He knew he could use his arms to readjust the ball of her foot so he could get a breath, but he also knew Courtney wouldn't give him another chance on the deal.

This played in Jason's head as he came closer and closer to smothering out. He couldn't do it. Getting knocked out forcibly was one thing, smothering out nice and slow was something else. He had to breathe. He was just about to push against her foot, when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Courtney called, without taking her eyes off her screen.

"Uhh. . . Hey Court." A voice said, timidly.

Jason recognized Steve's voice and instincually flinched. Courtney felt it, and twisted her foot on him again. Jason got the messege and kept quiet.

"Oh, hey little brother." She answered casually.

"Did you. . . Get everything from my room that we need for tomorrow?" Steve asked, his eyes combing over every square inch of his sister's bedroom.

"Yeah, no thanks to you! You're room is such a mess!" She replied, bitching at him.

Steve stood in silence in the doorway long enough to irritate her.

"Is that all you need or can you please get out of my room?" She asked, rudely.



"You didn't happen to see anything. . . . Strange. .in there,did you?" Steve asked, trying to find out how much Courtney knew.

She knew exactly what he was referring to, but she loved making him squirm so she played dumb.

"Strange like what?" She asked, giving him a weird look.

"Uhh. . Like a. . . Small. . Mouse or something?" Steve explained, awkwardly.

"Yeah, no! I didn't see any "small mice" in your room. . ." She answered, making Steve feel stupid for asking.

"Al-. . Ok." He said, his face going pale.

He was about to leave, when Courtney spoke again.

"But I DID see something else in your room!" She called smugly.

"You did!?" Steve asked, excited.

Courtney motioned him over to her desk and pointed down.

Steve's eyes got big when all he saw was Jason's legs poking out from beneath her big foot.

"What the fuck are you doing? He shouted, not caring of his parents heard him or not.

He made a grab for his sister, but with her bigger size, she easily shoved him away.

"I'm not playing Courtney! Get off of him!" Steve threatened, trying again. Again he was pushed away, but Courtney stood up and stepped away from her desk.

"You better get out of here while I still let you Steve!" Courtney demanded, pointing at the door. "You're going to be joining him in about 2 seconds!

Steve didn't need to size her up. He knew he had less height, less weight and less strength. He had never really tried to fight his sister before, but he didn't want to take his chances in Jason's name. He took a few steps back as she moved in on him.

"Jason! Run and hide!" Steve shouted past his sister.

"He's not going anywhere! Why don't you ask him if he even WANTS to leave." Courtney challenged, as she closed in on Steve. She grabbed him around the neck, securing him in a headlock and dragged him over to where Jason was still laying obediently.

"Go ahead. . .ask him!" She prompted, holding Steve's head down.

"Jason, what the fuck are you doing man!?" Steve confronted him.

Jason remained silent.

"Jason!" He tried again.

"Jason, tell my brother you want to be here." Courtney said, confidently.

"I. . . Want to be here." Jason repeated like a drone.

"Tell him. . ." She said, thinking about it. . "Tell him you love being my little foot-boy. . . That you love being squashed by me!"

Jason cringed, holding his tongue.

"Well?. . . " she inquired impatiently.

Still nothing.

"Do I need to take a little trip to the bathroom, Jason?" She asked, condescendingly.

"Courtney. . . I love. . . I love being your little foot-boy and I love being squashed by you." Jason finally repeated.

When Steve heard this, his legs gave out from below him. Courtney released him, letting him drop to his knees.

"Jason, what are you talking about?" Steve cried, his world shaken.

"Just. . . Just go away Steve." Jason struggled to say.

"Look dude, I don't know what you're problem is but you need to snap the fuck out of It! Are you really going to do all that work, pass all those obstacles, just to let my sister use you as a foot rest?" Steve asked, looking down at him.

Jason just turned his head away.

"Whatever you're doing, I hope it's worth it. You're such a piece of shit Jason!" Steve shouted, climbing to his feet and walking out. He slammed her door on his way out.


Courtney began to laugh.

"Jeez! Don't you guys have an interesting friendship!" She commented, sitting back down above him. "All you need to do is keep your eyes on the prize little guy. It will all be worth it to see the look on Emily's face!"

To his relief, Courtney didn't put her feet back on him. She seemed focused on her editing. Thoughts of running were on his mind. Maybe Steve was right. . . . Maybe this wasn't worth it. If he took this swing at Emily and brought her down, only to find out his dad really DID have something to do with all of this. . . In spite of all she had done to him, he didn't know if he could live with himself.

The only problem he had with escaping was that Courtney was playing nice right now. Sure, it was humiliating but he really didn't know if his mind could handle a full blown, Emily style beat down right now.

At this point, he was damned if he did, and damned if he didn't. He decided he would try.

Jason stood, and took in his surroundings for really the first time since he had been conscious. Courtney's room was about the same size as Steve's, but without all the camera junk laying around. That would make it easier to run, but much much harder to hide. He noticed that there was a heater vent behind him in the wall. The grate looked big enough that he could fit through if he-


"Why don't you give my feet some more kisses while you're down there? If I'm nice enough to not be squishing you, then that's the least you could do." Courtney said from above. She planted her feet down in unison and wiggled her toes for show.

Jason knew it was now or never. He might only have 10 seconds of inactivity before she looked down and saw he was gone. He took the chance. Sprinting to the grate, it took a little effort but he slipped through and stood on the other side looking out.

"I don't feel your lips Jason!" Courtney called, her voice not absent of any irritatation.

Another 10 seconds passed.

Jason moved to the shadows. He wasn't sure if there was any actual way out of there. He knew the ducting system would be too slippery to climb and could go way way higher than he could jump. He might end up just being trapped in there.


"That's it you little shit!" Courtney said, now very pissed off. She rolled her computer chair back and looked under the table to see Jason missing.

"Oh. . . .oh fuck no!" She shouted, dropping heavily to her knees to get a better look around. Her drop shook Jason a bit as he saw her angry face appear a few feet in front of the grate. He took a few more steps away until his back hit metal. It was where the ducting went up and away to the furnace.

Just then, a light shined on him. He looked up to see Courtney's angry, angry face glaring directly at him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" She asked through clenched teeth.

"I'm renegotiating the terms of the deal." Jason state, his voice lacking any confidence.

This served to piss her off even more. She wrapped her fingers into the grate and gave it some big pulls, but the screws held tight. She was fuming now, breathing heavily through her nose and her lips were tight.

"I'll renegotiate with you. . . How about you come out right now, and I won't rip your little arm's off, after I get done stomping you flat as a pancake and spitting on you!" She threatened, and Jason could tell she meant every word of that.

"Courtney. . . I'm leaving. I appreciate the help. . If you could call it that. . . But I'm going now!" Jason said, trying to sound like he had any control in the situation.


"I have some bad news for you dipshit. We're in the basement right now! All the vents only lead straight up! You may be impressive, but there is no way you're climbing 90 degrees of perfectly smooth surface! You're stuck in there. . . Only for as long as it takes me to [yawn] go get a Phillips screw driver!" She informed him with an evil grin.

"I totally get it, but you're tired and it's late. You have a big day ahead of you! Why don't you hit the hay, Courtney." Jason offered calmly and a bit smugly.

This pissed her off even more and she made another attempt to pull the grate off.

"I'll be right back! You're dead!" She said, a whiny tone present in her voice.

With that, she bowed her head and backed out from under the desk. The floor shook as she stomped out of her room.

Jason looked around, hoping for some type of out. Courtney was right, up was the only way. He couldn't see how high the vent actually went, which didn't help. He had two options: try to climb the vent, and have it take him God knows where. OR. . . . Climb back through the grate and hopefully get to some cover before Courtney came back in and made him sorry for being born.

There was no time to try either as Courtney came back in almost immediately and she had her screw driver. She dropped back in front of the grate with a satisfied look on her face.

"You know, I really thought I gave you a good deal!" She says as she began to undo the first screw. "All you had to do was just lay there."

"I really don't care what you do to me, I couldn't live with myself if I let you own me like that!" Jason answered, his back against the wall.

"Oh shut up! Of all the things you did tonight, kissing my feet is where you draw the line? At least mine are clean! I could have made you LICK Brenna's!"

Jason honestly didn't have any recollection of what she was talking about. He had blacked out and woken up in the deal. From what he'd seen, she was capable of anything though. Her ability to humiliate him and make him feel even tinier than he actually was was something else. He watched now as she got the second screw, praying she would strip one.

"Matter of fact, maybe tomorrow I'll do that! Make you tongue all the scuzz from Brenna's ugg's!" Courtney suggested as she got the 3rd screw and set it aside.

"When are you taking me home?" Jason demanded as he prepared for he to get the last screw.

"Home? I don't know if I even feel like taking you home. . . It would be just as easy to keep you here and make a little servant out of you!" Courtney spat back at him as she successfully got the 4th and final screw.

Jason's adrenaline began to pump as Courtney wrapped her fingers into the grate.

"Time to play, little boy!" She said darkly, as she pulled away the last line of defense between Jason and herself.

He took a deep breath as Courtney set the grate to the side. A moment later, her grinning face took up the entire opening and her hands were waiting to snatch him up.

Jason pushed his back up against the wall, as he looked her over, for weaknesses. He made the decision to go down fighting, and charged her.

He dodged her right hand as she grabbed for him, and aimed his fist. He caught her directly on the tip of her nose, causing her eyes to water as she pulled her head back.

"Ow! What the fuck!" She shouted, but she wasn't detoured for long as Jason ran between her legs and out from beneath the desk. The problem was, Courtney was a neat freak, so there was no cover to be had as Jason ran, just in case a miracle decided to happen.

She got up scowling and holding her nose. She just watched as Jason ran toward her bed. She was done playing now.

Courtney caught up with him in two steps, and Jason didn't even see it coming as she lifted her foot, and buried him into the carpet. The force of the stomp rattled things on the shelves and the crunch let her know, he wasn't getting back up after this.

She twisted her foot back and forth, mashing his body and immobilizing him in the process. Gracie's stomp was nothing compared to this full sized woman and Jason's body looked visibly flattened. Still holding her nose, Courtney reached down, and peeled Jason from the carpet fibers.

She moved her hand from her nose, and noticed that there was a small amount of blood on her finger.

"You little prick!" She said loudly, shaking him, before smashing him down on her desk. Courtney walked to her dresser and grabbed a Kleenex to dab her nose.

Jason was blissfully unaware of what was going on as Courtney had squashed him unconscious. He was currently going through his own internal struggle while Courtney ravaged his shell.

All of the days thoughts weighed on his mind.

The ever growing list of enemies he had gunning for him.

The very real possibility that his own father was actually helping to drug everyone he knew.

Even the task at hand. . . . A giant bitch, determined to make his life hell. It was all too much, and Jason contemplated not waking up at all.


Courtney finished tending to her nose, throwing the Kleenex in her basket before she sat back down at her computer. She decided that she wasn't going to waste her time beating him, unless Jason was conscious for it. Just then, there was a knock on the open door.

Courtney looked over to see Brenna, her hair a mess and her eyes half closed like she had been sleeping. She was in her cotton pajamas.

"Who are you yelling at?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"What? No one!" Courtney snapped.

Brenna was too tired to really process information. She was just silent for a moment.

I heard a noise, and you knocked a picture off my wall. . " she complained, half asleep.

"Go back to sleep, Brenna!" Courtney hissed at her sister.

"What. . . . What are you doing up anyway? It's like 2 in the morning." Brenna questioned.

"I'm serious, Bren! Get out of my roo-"

Just then, Steve walked in behind Brenna. He was still in his street clothes from earlier and he looked wide awake.

"Jesus! What do you want!" Courtney said, getting more and more irritated by the second.

"I. . . I'm taking Jason." Steve stated, unsure of himself.

"Ha! That's funny!" Courtney answered, hearing the waiver in his voice.

"What are you guys talking about? " Brenna asked, confused.

"Nothing! Get out of my room!" Courtney said again, her voice just below a shout so she wouldn't wake their parents.

"I'm taking him home Courtney, I don't care what you say." Steve asserted, walking around Brenna towards Courtney.

Courtney shoved Jason's unconscious body further to the side of her desk and stood up to face Steve.

"Steve, what are you talking about?" Brenna asked again, following him.

"It's a long story." Steve replied dismissively. "Now hand him over." He finished, sticking his hand out.

"Get out of my face, and get out of my room!" Courtney said through clenched teeth.

"You guys! Stop!" Brenna intervened, getting between them.

Steve made a lunge for Jason, but Courtney easily blocked him, and shoved his scrawny body across her room.

None of them were used to fighting each other, but Courtney was the biggest of the 3 followed by Brenna, then Steve. He was taken back by her physicality, but he knew he couldn't back down from her. He immediately stormed back, but Brenna put her hand on his chest, stopping him.

"He agreed to the deal! You have nothing to be mad about. Just leave it alone!" Courtney said, pointing a finger back at Jason.

"Yeah, because you made him!" Steve countered.

"Who are you talking about!" Brenna yelled, no doubt loud enough to wake up the whole house, and their younger brother began to cry upstairs as confirmation.

"Shut up, idiot!" Courtney berated her.

"Tell me what is going on then!" Brenna said, pushing Courtney's shoulder.


In all the commotion, they didn't notice Jason wake up, and walk to the edge of the desk. Brenna was the first to see him, and freaked out accordingly.

"What the fuck is that!?" She shrieked, and backed away.

Both Courtney and Steve sighed, knowing they couldn't talk their way out of this. They would have to explain the situation to their sister.

"Don't freak out. . . . . But it's Jason." Steve said, cautiously.

Brenna moved back toward the desk, and crouched to get a better look.

"Holy shit!" She said, under her breath. "Jason. . . . What. . .what happened to you?" Brenna asked, her tone concerned.

"I had an accident in my dad's lab." Jason began.

"No, I mean. . . . You look like shit, and kind of smell like. . . Like feet or something. " Brenna explained.

"He smells like that because Court-"

Steve was cut off as Courtney put her hand over his mouth.

"Ok Brenna! You've seen what we are talking about. . . You can go now!" Courtney said, impatiently.

"Do. . . Do you want to be here Jason?" Brenna asked, her eyes focused on his.

Jason looked fearfully at Courtney. Her death glare made him begin to shiver. Brenna followed his eyes and made the connection.

"Look, whatever she did to you. . . It's not happening again. . . . I. . .WE will take you home right now. " Brenna assured him, motioning to Steve.

Jason only nodded.

Courtney became enraged.

"You guys aren't going to touch him! We have a deal and he's mine!" She shouted, pulling her sister out of the way and to the ground. She snatched Jason off the desk and turned to face her siblings.


"This is none of your business! Either of you!" She said, defensively.

"I don't know what you did to him, but it's over now!" Brenna exclaimed, before lunging for Jason.

The sisters struggled back and forth, each trying to get a grip on the tiny boy. They knocked a couple camera lenses off of her desk as they wrestled, neither able to gain an advantage. Steve desperately wanted to help, but he knew he was no match for either bigger sister in a battle of strength.

After 20 seconds of struggling with her sister, Courtney decided to fight dirty. She used her heel to stomp on Brenna's toes. Brenna yelped, holding her foot. Courtney used the opportunity to shove her back. Brenna stumbled and fell to the floor.

Steve knew he had to try something. Anything to get Jason out of there. He gulped down his fear and charged her. Steve anticipated her shoving him again, and dodged her before grabbing the hand with Jason in it. He struggled against her strength for a moment before he made a brash decision.

Steve brought his hand back, and punched Courtney as hard as he could in the stomach. She let out a pained grunt but her hand loosened and Steve was able to grab Jason from her. He turned to run, but Courtney recovered quickly and grabbed him by the shirt, stopping him dead in his tracks.

Steve tried to pull away, but Courtney grabbed a second hand full, reeling him in. By this time Brenna was standing again, just in front of Steve. He reached out with Jason and handed him to Brenna, just as Courtney pulled back into her arms.

"Take. . Ughhh. . Take him home Brenna!" He strained, as Courtney wrapped him up, and brought him to the ground, landing heavily on him.

Brenna turned and ran, looking back only once to see Courtney unleashing her fury on Steve in the form of pinning him, and raining slaps down on his face. She felt bad for him, but more for the relationship between her and her siblings. They had never fought before and now this. . .

Brenna ran up the stairs and out of the house. She didn't relax until she was in her car on the way to Jason's house.

"Jason. . .what the fuck were you doing at our house? And what has Courtney been doing to you?. . . And where have you been all week. . . And wh-"

"Brenna, seriously! Just calm the fuck down." Jason shouted. "It's too much to explain right now."

"Well it's a 45 minute drive to your house, so you better start talking. . . . From the beginning." She said, sternly.

Jason took a deep breath and began from the beginning.