- Text Size +

Emily, Jason's evil 17 year old sister.  Tall, blonde,pretty, popular and unpleasant to be around if she considered you unworthy of her presence.

       "Fuck, fuck , fuck, please go away!" Jason prayed silently from his hiding spot behind the binders.  "Dad?" She repeated, clearly annoyed. Jason held his breath.  For a moment it seemed she would walk away.  No such luck.  

   Jason's heart skipped a beat as he heard her begin to descend the basement stairs.  He flinched unconsciously with every step she took.  All the possible scenarios began to play in his head.   A: he somehow gets her attention, she agrees to help him, his father is able to produce an antidote, and Jason lives happily ever after. B: he somehow gets her attention, she is her usual evil, conniving, bitchy self and flat out refuses to help him. C: he somehow gets her attention, she is her usual evil, conniving, bitchy self and decides to keep him for herself, forcing him into a life of servitude or worse. D: he remains hidden, riding out the storm and waits until his dad comes home.        

After thinking about it for a split second, there was no way he would ask for her help.  The blonde 6 foot 2 high school volleyball  star wasn't a fan of her scrawny nerd of a brother when he was full size.  If The opportunity arose to get her hands on him at this height. . . . He shuttered thinking about it.  No, receiving help from Emily was out of the question.      

He  was snapped back into the situation at hand as he saw motion at the bottom of the stairs.  "Holy shit!" He said under his breath.  There, across the vast expanse that was the lab, at the bottom of the stairs, stood his gigantic sibling.  He began to hyperventilate as he continued to peak around the binders, trying his best to keep his voice down.  "Dad are you down here?" She said again, looking around the main room of the lab.  Not seeing him, she opened a side door which led to a refrigeration chamber and stuck her head inside.    

 Jason's mind was in shambles, unable to fathom the massive size of his sister.  She was large at his normal height.  At over 6 feet tall and weighing in at 170 pounds, she had her younger brother by 8 inches and 40 lbs.  After all, he took after his father.  His brown hair.  His average height, his scrawny build, and his brilliant mind.     

He normally found it best just to avoid her at all costs, but now. . . Now the size disparity  was beyond belief.  Visions of being crushed by her size 11 feet flashed before his eyes.  It was enough to make him vomit.     Emily pulled her head from the freezer, a quizzical look on her face.  She walked around lab equipment, careful not to touch anything when she noticed a cracked beaker on the table.  There were burn marks by the mouth.   She examined it briefly before moving on.    

   She stepped around the corner of the table, her large pink flip flop crunching something below. She immediately stepped back.  "What the hell!" She said to herself, a combination of annoyance and worry of blame in her voice.      

 Brushing the glass from the rubber sole, she looked over the mess.  She scrunched her face in thought, an unconscious tick she had when she was deep in thought.  "Ughh! I just BET that little asshole Jason had something to do with this" she scoffed, thinking out loud.  Pulling out her phone, she brought up a phone number and brought it to her ear.      

 At this point, Jason was sweating bullets.  All his sister would have to do is look closely at the table top, and he would be discovered.  He was pissed that his sister had blamed him for the mess, even though it was his fault, but she didn't KNOW that and it was bitchy of her to assume that.     

As she began to speak, he remained motionless, hoping to eavesdrop on her conversation.  She was quiet for a moment, eyeing the broken glass, a look of disdain adorned her face.  It was a look that had been pointed at Jason many times in the past.  A few seconds later, she spoke.    

"Hey mom, quick question.  Dad isn't with you is he?"  Silence "business trip?  Oh fuck, yeah I forgot all about that.  Uhh I mean. . . .yeaahh, I totally forgot about it" she said correcting herself.  Jason imagined his mother scolding her for swearing on the other end of the line. 

   The phone call continued.  "Right?. . .im glad you guys are getting the chance to take a week off.  You both deserve it. . . . No. . . .no, I haven't seen either of them, but I think Jason was messing around in dad's lab again. . . Ok. . . . Ok I'll be sure to tell him. . . .ok. . . Ok 10 o'clock no later. Got it. . . . Alright mom. . . .love you too. . . Bye."

     She brought the phone from her ear, tapping it to hang it up.  "I fucking knew it had to be Jason!" She said, looking at the glass shattered on the ground.  "I don't know where he disappeared to, but that little nerd is gonna get it when I find him!" With that, she turned and walked back to the stairs.  She took one last look around the lab before she went ascended the stairs the way she had came.     

"Holy fuck!" Jason said as he slumped down, his back against the binders.  He listened to Emily's footsteps fade deeper and deeper into the depths of the house, before finally standing up.  "Business trip? . . Business trip?"  He thought to himself.  Suddenly it clicked. The week long business trip his mother had been talking about for the last month.    

   "I-I'm completely fucked" he rationalized, staring at the shiny metal surface of the lab table. With his mom and dad gone for the week, that left himself, Emily and their younger sister Kylie alone in the house for the whole duration.  It was at this point, he came to the realization that his chances of a safe rescue, just went down significantly.   

  Despite his current situation, he didn't lose faith.  He thought his options through.  Before he had come down to the lab, he had put his phone on the charger up in his room.  If he could get to it, he could call his parents and everything would be fine.  The problem was. . . He was in the basement, his room was on the second floor.  Add to that, the fact that his family was pretty well off, meaning the house was sizable to anyone who WASN'T 4 inches tall.  Not to mention, his gigantic sister, who was on a war path with him on their best days, was somewhere up there too.  All things working against him.  It seemed the only help he had was his superior mind. . And his newfound strength.