- Text Size +

    Jason was overwhelmed as Kylie's fingers imposed their will on him, pinning his face into the blanket.    

  "Ha, that's what you get you little loser!" Gracie commented, adding fuel to the fire. 

    She unfolded her legs and pulled them into her chest.  Apparently the universal position for humiliation.   

  "There you go Jason.  Pucker up!" Kylie taunted, finally unwrapping her fingers from his stretched shirt.          

  For a moment, he just lay there dazed, recovering from the mighty slam.  

     "Actually. . .  ." Gracie said, placing a finger on her chin in thought. "I don't really want his GROSS little lips on my pretty feet! She continued, giving the little man at her feet a dirty look.  

    "But what we SHOULD do, is make him paint our nails! You look like you could use it girl!" She laughed, pointing at Kylie's chipped nails.      

"Hey! They aren't that bad!" She said giggling, looking at her own feet.

  "Well. . .  I guess they could use a LITTLE help."    

"Right!?  And he is the perfect size for it! He could probably do a great job if he wasn't such a little looosssseeer. " she said, looking down on him.      

      Jason finally stood up, folding his arms. 

     "I'm not doing that." He said simply.    

   Gracie gave him a look that could freeze fire. 

      " Hey, there are always other things we could do to you." Kylie said, interrupting their stare down.  "I still personally want to sit on you.  See your eyes bug out. 

   "Yeah! Those are your choices.  Either you paint our nails, or you get sat on!" Gracie said firmly.      

Jason stood for a moment, weighing his options.  After a second. . .he bolted to his right.  Seeing no way out, he figured he might as well take another attempt at escaping.

       Unfortunately Kylie didn't miss a beat, and Jason was snagged in her fist within 5 steps.  She grabbed him roughly, slamming him back on to his stomach.  Before he could make any other move, she retracted her hand and brought her right foot in, pinning Jason beneath it, his head barely visible under her toes.    

   "We said those are your options!" She said loudly.     

     Gracie wore a smug smirk, just enjoying the show.  Jason squirmed as much as he could, but her powerful ped held him with no issue.    

  " so what's it gonna be?  Are you going to paint, or are you going to be our new little cushion? " her confidence brimming.    

 "Mmmpphh!" Was all Jason could say, her big foot Muffling him out.   

  "What was that loser?" Gracie chuckled  

  Kylie lifted her foot, allowing him to speak    "I'll. . . Ill paint." He said, out of breath.

     "Good, so get to it!" Kylie said coldly.  

    Jason was held in gracie' s hands as Kylie gathered her supplies.  He was set on her computer chair across from the bed while the girls propped their feet on the edge of the chair.  

    "What. . What am I supposed to do?" Jason asked timidly, having never been forced to do this in his life.        

   "Start with the polish remover idiot" Gracie said rudely, pointing at a small clear bottle.      

 Jason walked to it, the bottle was neck height on him.  He knew he'd better work fast if he wanted to stay in there good side.  He quickly unscrewed the lid and pulled out the long brush.   

The smell of the chemical hit him, and almost made him pass out, smelling strongly of rubbing alcohol.  

        The girls laughed at him as his knees buckled and he had to use the brush to balance.   He gathered himself up and continued on.   Carrying the brush, he briskly walked to Kylie's toes and got to work removing the old polish, first dabbing the nails, then wiping them with a paper towel.  He took note to get his technique right on Kylie, knowing Gracie was likely to bitch about it.      

Finally he finished, and not a moment too soon as he was feeling quite light headed now.  

  "Ok, now time to pick a color! Kylie said flipping open the lid of a little wooden chest she kept her bottles in. 

     "I thiiinnnk I want. . . .black!." She said, reaching over Jason and grabbing a bottle that looked to be half empty.    

" A good choice for someone as evil as you!"  Jason thought as she shook the bottle to mix it up.  

    " and I waannt . . . .this one!" Gracie said, pulling an emerald color from the chest.    

   Jason had to admit that it was a good color, but he would never say it out loud.    

 "Ok, get started! And don't you dare get any on the skin!" Gracie said, glaring at him.      

Jason set to work, handling the brush, which embarrassing stood as tall as he did.    He quickly and cleanly finished her her right foot, moving on to her left. . . .  

  "You guys, the snacks I made are just about ready!" A voice called from downstairs.    

  "Hmm, that must be Rachel." Jason thought to himself, looking towards the door while still absent mindedly painting.    

  Rachel was Gracie's 16 year old sister.  Gracie was the younger spitting image of Rachel.  She was sometimes asked to babysit the girls when Emily had volleyball practice in the afternoons or games on the weekends.    Jason wasn't close to her or anything but she was someone he could tolerate.        

After Jason identified the voice, his heart dropped as he looked back at his work.  In his distraction, he had continued to paint.    

   Ice ran in his veins as he took in the sight of 4 or 5 green brush strokes all over Gracie's big toe.    

   Jason looked up slowly and as his eyes met with Gracie's. . .he knew he was fucked.  

     "You little. . . .TWERP!"  She screamed at him.  The chair shaking as she removed her feet, stomping them on the ground in unison.  

     Jason didn't bother trying to talk his way out, knowing nothing could save him now.  He threw the brush down, and ran for the edge of the chair.  Not caring what would happen to him, he lept for the ground, 25 feet below.  He landed roughly despite his tuck and roll but used his fight or flight to augment his landing. 

     He sprinted across the floor, just wanting to be anywhere but there.  He didn't need to look back to know that Gracie had shoved the chair out of her way, and was now stomping towards him.  The ground seemingly quaking below him as she moved.

       "No. No. No. No." Played in Jason's brain like a broken record as he ran towards his sister's closet.   

       He was halfway across the room when a shadow was cast over him.  He had no time to think before he was hit from behind by what felt like a dump truck.   Jason blacked out momentarily as the weight of Gracie's sole pounded him to the ground, piledriving his face into the floor.  

     He came to as tons of pressure pushed down on him, Gracie increasing it tenfold as she leaned in, bracing her hand on her knee as she pressed him down.    

   Jason waited for his body to pop as she ratcheted up the force, inhumane levels of squeeze being administered. . . But it never came.  Instead he was caught in a perpetual hell as his bones were continually broken by the pressure, then healed by the power and adrenaline. 

     Gracie finally stopped pressing, finishing him off with a few twists of her foot that left his clothes in tatters.  She lifted her foot, revealing the clobbered form of a mutual enemy.  She walked back to the bed, sat down, and began cleaning the paint off of her toe, saying nothing.    

   Kylie ran to her brother, dropping to her knees.  "OH MY GOSH JASON,  ARE YOU ALRIGHT!" She screeched, bringing her face close as she inspected him. 

     His face was plastered into the ground and his hair was matted.  His body convulsed at random.    She reached out to touch him, but quickly withdrew her hand as he flinched at her touch.  She covered her mouth, unsure of what to do to remedy the situation. 

     "Yo-You didn't need to stomp him that hard!"  Kylie cried, looking at her friend with pleading eyes.  While she had tortured him her fair share, she had yet to be that brutal with him.  At the end of the day, he was her brother and she did look up to him.  

    "Whatever, the little nerd had it coming.  Besides, it was payback for ruining my dress too." She answered, as she finished painting her own nails, fanning them lightly with her hand.  

     "Still!" Kylie whined. 

    "Look, he's still moving isn't he? "  Gracie said, noting his convulsions.    

   "Well. . .yeah, but-"   

   "Then he is fine.  You said he was strong. "  

   Kylie bit her lip, unsure of herself but finally she spoke.        "O-okay.  Alright.  We. . .we better go downstairs and eat before your sister gets mad."      

  "Yeah, she can be such a spaz sometimes!" Gracie laughed as she stood up.    

   Jason remained down as the two giantess' stepped over his flattened body and out the door, closing it behind them.