- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The saga continues.  Drop a review!

    Jason finally awoke to something poking him in the chest.  He slowly opened his eyes, revealing Kylie, once again sitting cross-legged in front of him. 

        "Jaaasssssooonn" she called softly, like a mother waking a child for school in the morning.    

     His mind was foggy  as he stared forward at the sideways view of his little sister.  The same little sister who had just trampled him to within an inch of his life.  The same little sister who was now acting cute and innocent, like none of it had ever happened.    

      "Oh good, you're awake sleepy head!" She said cheerfully.  " I didn't know how long you were going to nap for.  I already finished all my homework while you were sleeping!" 

     "Holy shit!, how long did she put me out for?" He thought to himself.     

   He layed still, though he could tell that he had regained control of his body.  The only revenge he could get on Kylie now was the silent treatment.  At least make her feel bad about it all.  Especially since their physical superiority was no longer up for debate.  

  "Jason, can you hear me? She asked, poking him with a long finger.     

"Jason. . . Jason. . .Jason.  . .Jason"  she repeated, doing her best to play the part of the annoying younger sister.      

 

  Jason held out, and soon he got the desired affect. 

 

 "Jason. . . Why aren't you saying anything?  She asked, bringing her giant face down closer to his.    

 

 

 

    He just stared blankly, blinking ever so often.       "I. . I know you can here me" she said, her confidence wavering momentarily.    

 

 

 

  Silence.

 

 

 

       "Jason. . . .Jason answer me!"    

 

 

 

Silence.    

 

 

 

  "You. . .you cant do this!" She whimpered

 

 

 

   Silence. 

 

 

 

     "I'm serious Jason! I won't let you."    

 

 Silence.   

 

 "Jaaasss" she whined obnoxiously.  

 

     Jason began to smile on the inside.  At this point, she had basically crushed any hope of a quick rescue, so anything he could do to get under her skin was a small victory.  He knew he was going to have to play the long game. . .wait for her to slip up.

 

    "Jason. . .  I'm serious. . . If you don't say something right now. " she began, trying her best to sound stern.  

 

    "I'm gonna. . . " she said, she looked at the ceiling in thought.   Suddenly she began to laugh.    

 

   " Hey Jason!  Would it be funny if I sat on you?  What do you think would happen? " she inquired giggling to herself. 

 

     A flicker of anger sparked in him, but he remained silent and still.  

 

    "Huh, what would happen if I just put you on my desk chair and sat on you like Emily always does? Do you think you would squash flat like a pancake? " she asked, laughing way harder than Jason felt necessary.   

 

   "Fucking Emily." Jason thought to himself, remembering all the times his older sister had seen fit to use him as a chair.    

 

    There was no point in dwelling on the past.  He was barely able to inconvenience his imposing older sister when he was full size.  The thought of what she would do to him now made him want to vomit.   

 

 Jason tuned back into Kylie's rambling.   

 

 "I bet you would make it so comfy though!  Like a little cushion for my butt!" She said, imaging the possibilities.  Possibilities that seemed all to possible now, as he lay there unmoving, his body having been squashed into submission not 2 hours ago by his younger sister's feet.  

 

     "God I wanna punch you in the face." Jason thought peacefully as he stared blankly at his sister as he talked.    

 

  Suddenly he felt felt the hallway quake as Emily made her way up the stairs.  He began to tremble uncontrollably.  She stopped in front of the door and knocked twice.  

 

    "Kylie, can I come in?" She asked through the door.  

 

    Without panicking, Kylie plucked her tiny brother from the bed, placing him under the pillow behind her back and reaching over, grabbing her iPad.  

 

    "Yeah, come in!" She called. 

 

    The knob turned and Emily stepped into her room.       "It's time for bed kiddo." She said quietly.  "Put on your pajamas and it's lights out in 10."  

 

   With that, she turned around and went back the way she had came.  She noticed  that Jason still hadn't come home.    

 

   " I swear to god if he is staying over at one of his little shithead friend's houses and he didn't call, especially in a school night. . . I'm gonna kill him. "  she thought to herself before walking back downstairs.   

 

   As soon as she was gone, Kylie reached back and plucked Jason from beneath the pillow.         

 

   "I have to go to bed now Jas." She said standing up and walking over to her dresser.    She yawned as she rummage through a drawer until she pulled out a thick wool sock.    

 

  "Ok, I'm going to put you in here tonight, it should be warm and cozy in there for you." She began, yawning again as she spoke. 

 

   "But if you tear this one up, I'm gonna stomp  on you tomorrow til you flatten out." She threatened like it was no big deal.      

 

         "Goodnight Jason" she said sweetly as he deposited him into the sock.

 

       Jason could only lay there in dark, wondering how his life had become such a mess as Kylie tied a knot above him.  He was placed on a soft surface and was suddenly lurched forward as Kylie closed the dresser drawer.   

 

   "Fuck my life." He thought as he made himself comfortable inside the sock. Escape never crossed his mind.  He knew Kylie would stick to her word if he decided to destroy one of her favorite winter socks.        As he lay there in darkness, although he had been strong thus far, tonight he broke down and cried.             

 

    The morning came and went uneventfully.  Kylie had checked in on him, giving him a piece of her toaster strudel before Emily drove her to school.  

 

      Jason had nothing but time to contemplate his options.  He knew that he could easily rip through the sock.  That wasn't a problem.  But he also knew that the shit-stomping that would occur if he couldn't escape the dresser would be severe.  Probably life threatening. 

 

      He cursed the moment Kylie learned that she could easily bully and squash him into obedience any time she wanted.  It was a lesson Emily had learned years ago but it had never applied to Kylie.  

 

     While she was incredibly tall for her age at already 5'3, easily the tallest kid in her class, Jason had always had the strength advantage.  That meant that physically Kylie could do nothing to him, except when Emily decided to give her a hand.        

 

There had been many times when Kylie had been allowed to sit on him, rub her feet on him, or even kick him in the balls, because Emily had threatened to get involved if he didn't.  

 

     "Fucking Emily. " he thought to himself.      

 

     The time passed slowly from inside his sister's sock prison.  He knew that he wouldn't be making any moves today.  He needed time to make sure he could actually escape the dresser before doing anything else.     

 

 A few hours later, he checked his watch.  3:24.  Kylie would be back from school soon.    

 

   25 minutes later, he felt tremors on the stairs as his giantess sister approached.  He listened closely, his ears perked.  

 

     "Are there.  . . Are there two voices. " he wondered.    

 

    His questions were answered as he felt the drawer get pulled open.  Next,  the wool sock was lifting and the knot untied.  Above him, in the open of the sock, were two faces staring down at him.  One, of course was Kylie.   The other. . . . Her best friend Gracie.  

 

Gracie:  Kylie's 11 year old best friend and a professional bitch.  Average height for her age, long flowing red hair and green eyes, light freckles, hates Jason.    

 

   Jason grimaced as he saw Gracie above him.  

 

      "Just great!" He thought. 

 

This was going to be a long afternoon.  

 

     Kylie carrier the sock over to her bed.  Both her and Gracie climbed on and sat across from each other.  Jason was again flipped over and dumped out of the sock.  He landed flat on his back.  

 

    "O M G!" Gracie squealed as the little 4 inch boy appeared.  

 

    "Kylie, your brother is actually cute for once!" She said excitedly, flashing Jason a quick stink eye.      

 

Jason shielded his eyes for a moment, letting them adjust to the light before taking in his surroundings.  Kylie was in her standard blouse and capris.  Gracie in a summer dress and jean shorts.  Both were barefoot.      

 

"Can I hold him, PLEASE!? Gracie asked eagerly.  

 

     "I'd rather you didnt" Jason answered politely, careful not to anger the red haired giantess.    

 

  "I wasn't talking to you, NERD! "  she spat at him.

 

  "Can I Kylie? "    

 

  "Sure, just. .  .be careful with him." Kylie advised.    

 

   "I will. . . . This is so cool! Gracie promised.     

 

 Jason flinched as her giant hand approached to grab him.  To his surprise, she  was actually gentle with him.  He looked away, as she cradled him in her palms, trying not to make it awkward as her green iris studied him carefully.    

 

    He was a bit uncomfortable as she poked And proded him.  Lifting his arms and expecting every inch of him,  her mind was blown.  

 

    "He is so amazing" she said a dreamy tone in her voice.  It made Jason uncomfortable to say the least.  

 

     "Hey Kylie?"  She said after staring for a particularly long time.  

 

    "Yeah Gracie?" She said, calmly.  Her back was against her headboard and she had her hands behind her head, relaxing.  

 

    "Can you imagine if. . . If like. . all the boys at school were this size?" She said, deep in thought and focusing on the tiny human in the palm of her hands.  

 

     "I KNOW RIGHT!" Kylie squealed.  "Can you picture hunter this small?!"     

 

 "Oh yeah!  I would totally step on him! He's SO annoying." Gracie replied smiling. 

 

   As Jason stood unsteadily in her hands, a certain reality hit him. . . What if his accident could be replicated. . . What if it got into the wrong hands.  . . . .it could change the course of history.   

 

  He pushed the thoughts from his mind as Gracie spoke.  

 

     "So what do you want to do with him?" She asked, still just staring in amazement.    

 

  "I-I'd appreciate it if you put me down please Gracie." He said politely, not wanting to piss her off, but still tired of trying to keep his balance.

 

      "I'd appreciate it if you put me down now Gracie" she mimicked him in whiny voice.    

 

    "Fine!" She said dumping him back on to the bed.  "I didn't even do anything to you! Even though I should for what you did to me!"      

 

   The incident she was referring to was 4 months ago at Kylie's birthday party.  Her and her friends were in the back yard hanging out, when Jason and his best friend Clyde snuck through the neighbors yard with water balloons.  He remembers lobbing at least 30 over the fence by himself.   Not to mention Clyde.    

 

   When the carnage settled, every one of them was soaked from head to toe.  Including Gracie, who had been bragging earlier about the new dress she had gotten just for the party.  If looks could kill, Jason would have been dead that day.    

 

  "I don't know, what do you want to do?" Kylie replied lazily.  

 

    "There are a lot of things I'd LIKE to do to him for ruining my dress!" She glared at him.    

 

   "Listen Gracie. . .it was just a joke"  Jason tried to talk himself out of where ever the situation was headed.  

 

    "Shut up!" She spat at him, holding her fist up as if to punch him.  She laughed as he flinched and fell over.  

 

    "Haha, he is so pathetic!."   

 

  Jason fought back the urge to say anything back to her.

 

        "I think you need to make it up to us."  Gracie continued, looking at Kylie for affirmation.    

 

   "You did ruin my party. You're lucky Emily was gone or she would have crushed you and stupid Clyde!" Kylie said, annoyance  showing on her face as she remembered the party.    

 

    "Ok! So what are we going to make him do!? Gracie asked impatiently.    

 

   "Well last night, I kind of beat him up with my feet for ripping up one of my socks. . ." Kylie said, offering a rough suggested.  

 

     "Oh my gosh! Really? " Gracie said giggling.    

 

   "Yeah, he like. . Couldn't even fight back or anything! " Kylie added.  "He is so weak!"  

 

  Jason felt his pride stunted as his sister ignored him as she talked down on him to her friend.  He couldn't help but speak up.

 

       "Yeah right Kylie!" He yelled up at the brunette giantess.  " You don't remember when I made you cry yesterday?!" He said cocky as all hell. 

 

      Kylie's face turned red with embarrassment.  Jason smiled as he shut down his sister.      

 

Seeing his tiny smirk pissed her off, as Kylie snatched him off the bed and dangled him in front of her face.    

 

   "Sh-shut up you little runt!" She said, trying to re-establish control.  "Or do you want more of my feet!?   She yelled in his face.    

 

     Jason weighed his options. . .every path at this point seemed to lead to the same place.  For the sake of his self-respect and dignity, he continued to defy her.    

 

  "And I could have fought you, but you said you would tie me up if I did!" He continued, completely throwing caution to the wind in the heat of the moment.    

 

 "YEAH RIGHT!" She screamed.  " I SQUISHED YOU AND SQUEEZED YOU UNTIL YOU FELL ASLEEP!" She argued.    

 

  "Whatever kylie! Just do what you're going to do.  I don't care anymore. I'm just bored of hearing you guys talk about it!.  He said finally.    

 

    "Are. . . Are you gonna let him talk to you like that?"  Gracie asked nervously.   She was taken aback by the whole screaming match.  

 

      "Oh no!" Kylie said, adjusting her glasses with her free hand and maneuvering the back of Jason's shirt into her fingers.    

 

   "But he's not gonna be making out with my feet again," she continued.  "He's gonna be smooching yours!" She finished, body slamming Jason face first into the mattress in front of Gracie.     

 

   A low groan was all the response he mustered, but his mind said all it needed to.  

 

"Oh fuck."