- Text Size +

      Jason gave it a minute to make sure Kylie was really gone before he went to work.   Feeling around with his hands, he found what he was looking for.  Grabbing the loose thread, he began to pull, slowly forming a hole in the sock.    

     After about 10 minutes, he finally had a hole big enough he could fit through, but something wasn't right.  It was still dark in the sock. . . He reached beyond the sock, pulling his hand back as it touched something smooth.  "What the hell!?" he thought to himself.   

   He shimmied through the hole he made, only to find his whole body against the smooth slippery surface.  On top of that it was still dark.  No light to the outside.    

     Jason crawled to his left, then to his right, but there was no way out.  He also found that the material was to slick for his tiny hands to get a grip on and rip.  He was well and truly trapped.  Not knowing where she had put him, and not wanting to plummet to his death, he could only sit and wait for his captress to return.   

   He past the time, pulling thread from the sock, the pile growing by the minute.  He checked his watch.  6:37.  Trapped for 45 minutes.  There was nothing he could do but sit and contemplate how he was going to get out of this mess.  There may not be another chance to run free, let alone escape. . .or get to his phone. . .or call for help.  It weighed heavy on him.  

    Another 15 minutes passed.  Jason was just about falling asleep, when he felt the tremors of somebody approaching.  The footsteps moved around him for a while before stopping where he guessed was in front of him. 

"Hey there little guy!" Kylie called, chipper as ever. 

Jason was lifted from his perch and swung as he was carried to an unknown destination.  The familiar creak of springs let him know Kylie was sitting on her bed.  He waited patiently as he felt her fiddling with the knot.  Finally he was dumped out on her bed. 

    Jason shielded his eyes, sock thread dangling from every limb.  When his eyes finally did adjust, he was greeted with Kylie's scowl.

  "WHY DID YOU TEAR UP MY SOCK!" She whined loudly. 

   "Well I had t-" 

   "MOM IS GOING TO GET MAD AT ME!" She interrupted.

   "Well you shouldn't have put me in your smelly sock then!" Jason replied, no remorse in his voice.  

   "It wasn't smelly! She snapped, still upset about it.  

    "Yes it is.  You're just too big to smell it."  

 "No I'm not! You're just too small!" She argued back.

  "Shut up, Kylie." He said turning away from her.  "I can smell your feet from here!"  She looked down at her bare feet.

     "Can you really?" She asked curiously, unfolding her legs and pushing her feet forward.   "Yes! Get them out of here!" He said, getting irritated.

  "You really don't like them huh?"  She said absentmindedly glancing from her feet, to her brother.  


   "How would you like it if someone had their huge smelly feet in your face!?"  He asked, his back to her.  She was quiet for a second before she began to laugh. 

    "It's not funny!" Jason yelled at her. 

   "No it's just. .  You remember that time Emily pinned you down, then we both put our feet on your face and made you smell em? She asked giggling like mad.     

 Jason did remember.  It had been about 5 months prior. He had been down in the kitchen making something to eat when Emily came home from volleyball practice.  She came into the kitchen and began rummaging through the fridge for something to drink. 

      Jason made the mistake of commenting on her B.O.  He saw irritatation flash on her face and he knew it was time to go.  He had tried to run down the hallway but with her longer legs, she had caught him easily and tackled him to the ground.  She wrestled him on to his back and pinned his arms down at his sides with her hands, letting the weight of her wide ass sink into his stomach.    

   Jason couldn't remember why Kylie had showed up, or how it came about, but the next 20 minutes were spent under their moist, sweaty socks.  Emily's white calf length volleyball socks, and Kylie's little pink ankle socks.  It had taken him an hour to get the smell off of scrubbing to get the smell off of his face.    

  Back in the present, his anger was boiling as she laughed at him now.  He lashed out.  "It's not funny!" He screamed, turning around and punching her foot as hard as he could.  It didn't hurt, but the smile disappeared from her face.     

Immediately she snatched him up in her first, only his head visible.  "Do you need another lesson or something? She asked, annoyed as she glared at him through her wide frames.     

 Jason was unable to say anything, his lungs being compressed by her imposing fingers. 

  "Did you hear me?!" She said, shaking her fist.  He  only groaned.  "Well fine, now you're gonna get it." She snapped.  

 "I'm going to put you down on the bed, and rub my feet all over you.  If you just lay there, I'll go easy on you.  If you try to fight me, or say anything I don't like. . .i'll tie you up, and really let you have it!"    

    Jason strained against her constricting fingers as she lowered him to the bed.  "What did I just say about fighting?" She asked, doing her best impression of their mom. 

  Jason glared at her, but ultimately stopped struggling.  He knew that he had a better chance of finding an opening if he wasn't bound.

   "Good, now just lay still"   she said, depositing him on the blanket.          Kylie pulled her legs into her chest, placing her feet flat in front of her.  Her red painted toes wiggled on full display.

  Jason held his breath as she lifted her feet, her soft soles coming into view.  "Here we go." She said in a sing song voice, lowering her pick up truck sized feet on to her brother.  

   Turning his head as not to get smothered by her soft soles, Jason braced himself as Kylie buried him under her feet.  They came to rest for a moment, their mass resting heavily on him from head to toe. . . Before continuing the descent into the mattress, dragging Jason along with them. 

   He was only able to groan as the pressure increased exponentially, pressing him further and further as the mattress gave way.  Finally he felt the springs reach full compression, and there he was held for what felt like an eternity.     

     Finally she did relent, lifting her feet from him, but it was very short lived.  Jason managed to draw half a breath in before being mashed back into the mattress, this time not able to turn his head.    

   Kylie focused on her feet, staring intently through her thick frames, her tongue moving unconsciously as she concentrated on squashing her tiny prisoner.  She pressed her soles on him, experimenting with pressures, not wanting to wear him out too fast.  

    Jason groaned in agony as Kylie repeated the process a third time, holding him on the brink of passing out.  Finally she released him, lifting her feet and planting them on either side of him.   He gasped, taking in precious oxygen.  Kylie sat above him, just observing.    

    Coughing, he lay still, just trying to recuperate needed energy, his body was still in acceptable condition, but the constant crushing began to take its toll on his psyche.      

 "I bet you smell just like my feet now huh? Kylie asked, just trying to make small talk.   She was unaware of just how much punishment she was administering to her defenseless sibling.    

 Jason knew he had to do something, if he stood idly by, eventually his stress and anxiety would render his body worthless.  He focus his energy, rolling on to his stomach.  He gathered strength and began to push himself up.  

   "Here, let me help!" Kylie offered cheerfully.   

   She raised her left foot and planted it on his back, smooshing him face down into blanket.  Jason's body began to over-heat as she let her foot rest on him, the bare sole transferring heat into his tiny form.    

      She lifted her foot briefly, before repositioning the ball of her foot on to the base of his neck, her toes over-hanging his head.  She observed him like a bug in a magnifying glass as she slowly began to apply pressure.  She craned her neck to get a better  view of Jason's face as she effectively squeezed the air from his body, cranking his neck at an odd angle. 

     An unintelligible gargle spewed from his mouth as his gargantuan sister flexed his body to it's limits. 

       "Huh, you really don't like that do you?" She asked.  Jason marveled at the way she walked the line between childish curiosity and straight cruelty.  He could never judge if she knew she was utterly crushing him body and spirit or not.  

   "Let's try this" she said, rocking her foot back on her heel. 

     Jason felt bones pop back into place as she lifted momentarily, only to have his mass squashed outward as she rolled her foot from heel to toe, pedal pumping him.  

   " Is that any better?" She asked, feigning concern as she noted Jason's face, eyes bulging and mouth agape. 

     She again repeated this several times before coming to a stop in her original position, sole flat, her toes resting on his tiny head possessively.  

    Jason took this moment to calm himself.  If he wasn't careful, this domination would stress his brain to the point his body would shut down. He took shallow, laboured breaths, his lungs no match for a weight of the massive foot currently claiming him.  

     "You still alive down there Jason? She called, drumming her toes on the back of his head.  The sting of humiliation sunk in to him, sparking his anger, but it was too little too late.  

    He let it build, using her words as fuel, before moving his hands into position to push himself up.  Jason strained, using everything he had, but the effect was minimal.  

     "Wh-What do you think you're doing down there?  Kylie inquired, her voice dripping with condescension. 

She tilted her foot, relieving the pressure to reveal Jason struggling to get to his hands and knees.  

    "Oh yeah, I was trying to help you stand up! She exclaimed.  "Sorry, I got distracted."       

She lifted her foot again, pressing down on his head with her toes.  She wiggled and maneuvered them nimbly, trapping his head between her big and second toes.  

    "OK, here we go!" She said, emitting a girlish squeal.     

   Jason's mind hit an all time low as his body was hoisted effortlessly into the air by his "little sister's" toes.  He  felt control of his limbs slowly but steadily fade, as he was bounced and dangled in her doughy grip.  Moments later, his motor skills had vacated him, leaving only his consciousness in the flattened husk he called a body.  

    "Do you you think you can stand now?" Kylie asked.  Jason was 100% sure she knew exactly what she was doing and saying now.  Her humiliation and cruelty were unmatched.  

    Kylie crossed her leg, grabbing and twisting her ankle to bring her brother up to her face.   

  Hey! I'm talking to you!" She said impatiently.  

     Jason just hung limply, merely a passenger in his own body.  He prayed that he would just pass out already. 

       "You know, ignoring me isn't going to make me stop any sooner!" She told him smugly, giving his body a shake. 

"But ok, I'll put you down."    

   Kylie straightened her leg, lowered it to the bed, and deposited him like a piece of trash, splaying her toes and leaving him in a crumpled heap.  

     Jason lay on his side, facing the edge of the bed opposite the wall.  He looked out on Kylie's bedroom and longed for the world beyond his little sister's spirit crushing feet.  

      He was quickly brought back to reality as grabbed from behind and flopped on to his back.  He could do nothing but stare at the ceiling as Kylie began her next assault. Extending her left leg fully, she decided it was time her right one got some love.  


   Jason cringed internally as her chipped nail polish and toes impeded his view.  He knew what was coming next.       His eyes flinched as her giant toes suddenly dropped, plowing into his unprotected face. 

    His facial features were made to find a crevice and accept it, as her plump digits had there way with him.  She leaned in, getting a better look as her toes probed his mouth and nose curiously.   

   When they weren't forcing worship from his tiny lips, they were gripping and kneading his face, head, and torso.    

  Jason winced as his arm was caught between her second and third toe and pinched then bent, sending shooting pain through his shoulder.    

   Tears began to form in his eyes as his gargantuan sister continued to work him over, his tears acting as lubricant  as she squashed his features beneath her feet.    

  Eventually she tired of forcing him to kiss and smother under her toes and decided to change tactics.        

   Mercifully, Jason passed out as the onslaught continued for another 30 minutes.