- Text Size +

  Jason faced off the the giant Kylie, not truly sure if it was a good idea.  He knew his durability had been inhanced by the accident, but he didn't want to find out in the middle of being crushed, that it wasn't enough.  Her smirk was unnevering as well, but he was too deep to turn back.  

   Without warning, Kylie rushed forward, aiming to stomp him right out of the gate.  Jason barely managed to avoid it, waiting til the last second to run to his right. 

     Her foot landed heavily where he was just standing as he put distance between them again.  She lifted her left foot again, sweeping it to the left and catching Jason with the edge.    

    Jason was lifted off the ground, flying several feet before landing flat on his back with a thud.  He lay there stunned as Kylie walked over to her brother, framing him between her feet as she looked down smugly.  

   "Are you done?" She said, flashing that smirk. 

      Jason didn't come this far, just to get beaten easily by his stupid little sister.  He stalled for a moment.  He had a plan and a theory but it would take precise timing. 

"Not even close Kylie, this is your last chance to give up!" He said, pouring out false confidence.     

He got the desired effect.

"Oh whatever!" She said, lifting her right foot, preparing to stomp him down

     Jason focused on her sole as it lifted above him.  He took one deep breath, praying that he actually understood how his "powers" worked, because getting his face stomped in by an 11 year old girl was not how he wanted to go out.  

    Kylie made her move, pushing her foot down to squish Jason.  He flinched as her giant foot accelerated toward him.  He waited till the last millisecond and. . . .Boom. . . .      Jason opened one eye, a peachy wall of flesh a foot from his face. 

   He sighed in relief as his heartbeat began to rise, adrenaline flooding his system.  Suddenly he felt faster and stronger than he had so  far.  He stood up, sprinting to his left as Kylie went to stomp again. 

      His mind was working in overtime as well as his body as he made a b-line for a loose shirt on the floor.  He hurdled it with Kylie's foot landing right behind him.  She stepped down slightly off balance, the shirt sliding and causing her to stumble.

   Jason glanced over his shoulder but kept moving.      Kylie shrieked as she lost her balance and fell on her butt with a thud. 

"Ugghh, you little jerk!" She said. Rubbing her ass.  Jason said nothing, his adrenaline high keeping him focused. 

"You're so getting squashed now!" She said, standing up and throwing the shirt aside.      

    Jason knew he had to do something quickly, unsure of how long the effects of the adrenaline would last.  Kylie closed in on him, brushing hair out of her face.  She enjoyed the challenge just as much as he did. 

    Jason cautiously back away until his back touched something hard.  He felt behind him, not taking his eyes off the approaching giantess.    

"Fe fi fo fum" she said dramatically as she shortened the distance, effectively boxing him into the corner between her door and the closet.  It was now or never. 

   Jason grabbed the hair brush behind him by the hole in the handle.  Using the augmented strength of the adrenaline, he dug his heels into the carpet and heaved the brush at Kylie's feet, like an Olympic discus champ.  

   The wooden brush helicoptered twice before  hitting its mark, striking her solidly in her exposed ankle bone. 

     "Ow!" Kylie yelled clutching her ankle and hopping back. 

    Jason was relieved to see that although she was big to him, she was still his whiny little sister.  She limped to her bed and sat down, still rubbing her ankle bone.     

   He used the time the brush bought him to Sprint over to her bookshelf, hiding behind her stack of the Harry potter series.  Tears welled in her eyes as Kylie searched the ground for her brother, dead set on getting revenge. Jason felt a little bad for her as she began to bawl, but the pity party was short lived.      

  Wiping her eyes,  she stood up and clenched her fists. 

    "You. . .you're really gonna get it now Jason" she sniffled. He offered no reply. He wasn't about to be drawn out.  She waited for a response but got none. 

 

     "I'm serious!" She said in a whiny voice.  Jason chuckled to himself from his hiding place. 

    "Wh. . .where are you?" She asked, scanning the floor around the brush.  

     She turned a full 360, searching the carpet of her bedroom to no avail. 

     "Are you (sniff) hiding somewhere?" She asked, more to herself than to her brother. 

    This was a tactic that Jason always used on her when he was full size when he wanted to irritate her, and it had the same effect now. 

 

        "Jaaassssooon!" She whined again.  She stomped her foot in anger, causing the books around him to rattle momentarily. 

     "Fine, be that way.  I'll just find you.  And when I do, you're gonna be really sorry!" She said, her mood changing instantly from hurt to bratty as it always did when she didnt get her way. 

      She dropped heavily to her knees, turning her back to Jason as she began to search under her bed and under random clothing on the floor.           He observed her from the safety of the bookshelf as she crawled along on her hands and knees. 

     By this time, the adrenaline had worn off and he was beginning to feel fatigue.  He knew he needed to find a better hiding spot.  It would only be a matter of time before she was on him and he guessed he couldn't go another round with her.    

  Seeing his opening as she layed down on her stomach to search thoroughly under the bed. Jason jogged clockwise to the next major structure in her bedroom,  her art desk, keeping an eye on her scrunched soles the whole time. 

     He stayed vigilant.  Ready to turn back or bail at any time.  Sighing a breath of relief, he made it behind the first of 4 base corners on the desk, just as Kylie brought up her head and stood.         

   Kylie walked to the center of her room, arms folded and a pouty look on her face. 

"Jaassoonn, if you come out now, I'll take you to your ceeelllpphhoonnee!"  She offered sweetly.  Silence.

  "Whatever! Be that way!  I hope you know that I'm never opening my door, so you're stuck in here with me.  I'm going to find you sooner or later and because you made me look. . .its gonna be so bad for you. "  she threatened, clapping her hands together and rubbing them as if squashing a bug.     

     Jason said nothing, and she began to get red faced as her threats yielded no results.  He knew that she was right.  Without the door, there was no way out that he knew of.  He would be trapped, and she would find him.  

    Just then, the floor thundered as who Jason could only assume was Emily approached the door.  She knocked twice.

  "Kylie? You in there?" 

   Kylie huffed, scanning the floor once more before going to the door.  She swung it opened and looked up at her big sister.

  "Were you just talking to someone?" Emily asked, a puzzled look on her face. "I heard you making all kinds of noise in here." 

    "N-no, I was just. . Playing around by myself." She lied, hoping she sounded believable.  Emily didn't have time for 11 year old bullshit so she disregarded her sister's weirdness.      

   "Ok?" She said shaking her head. "Anyway. . .im going down stairs to make us some supper.  It looks like it's just you and me tonight.  I still haven't seen or heard from Jason. " she finished, not adding a single threat this time, which Jason thought was odd.

  "I'm doing something quick and easy so it will be ready in 15 or 20 minutes.  I'll call you when it's just about ready. "  and with that she continued down the hallway and went downstairs, shaking the whole house as she descended.  

  Kylie stood in the open door for a moment unmoving before turning and closing it again.  Jason watched as she made no further offers.  She just walked to her hair brush, picked it up, and put it on her dresser. 

   Next she picked up all the loose clothes on the floor and threw them in the hamper.  "What the fuck is she doing?" Jason thought to himself.  He watched on as she grabbed the stuffed animals off the floor and put them on her bed.

  She than pulled up the blanket Jason had slid down earlier and began making her bed.

  "Oh shit!" He said under his breath as it dawned on him.  "The little brat is taking all my cover so that I have nowhere to hide if she flushes me out.   

    "That's pretty smart. " he thought, proud of her for coming up with an actually good idea.      

      The whole clean up took about 15 minutes, but when she finished, the floor was a barren no man's land for anyone of tiny size who might try to cross it.  Suddenly they heard Emily from the bottom of the stairs.

   "KYLIE, 5 MINUTES!" 

"OK I'M COMING!" Kylie called back.  She took one last look at her clean room before she opened the door and left.      

   Jason sighed in relief.  Finally she was gone.  "Now how the hell am I gonna get outta he-" 

  he stopped mid sentence when he noticed. . .  Kylie left the door open! 

"Oh fuck yeah!" He cheered.  Finally something was working his way.  He wasted no time, emerging from the bookshelf and jogging across the room towards the door.   

     He moved in on its giant form, a gateway to humiliation, and passed through.  Nothing to do now but get back to his own ro-. . 

   "GOTCHA!" KYLIE said quietly as she stepped from behind the wall.  He was too slow to react as Kylie's hand came in and clutched his arm's were stuck rudely to his sides as Kylie's giant fingers muscled  him into her fist.

    Her hand covering him from head to toe, with only a brown tuft of hair visible.  "I can't believe you fell for that!" She giggled as she brought him back into her room. 

 " it's the oldest trick in the book" she continued gloating as she went to her dresser.  "Dont you think you would have heard or felt me going down the stairs jsson?" She said with a smirk as she found what she was looking for. 

     She adjusted her grip so that she was dangling him in front of her face from his t-shirt.  

  "OK Jason, you're going in here until I get back. " she said, holding up a white tubesock.

  "Kylie!" He began as he started flailing between her fingers.  "Don't. . . You don't have to do this!" He stammered.

  "I won't run away again, I promise!"  "Yeah right! I'm not chasing you again, I caught you fair and square and now you have to deal with it"  she spat, her bratty nature revealing itself. 

          She said nothing more as she unceremoniously crammed him into tubesock.  Jason became disoriented as he was tossed and turned.  Kylie made sure to make it uncomfortable for him, cynching the  knot right down above his head leaving him cramped and unable to really struggle.  The jostling went on for another minute. 

   "Jesus, who is teaching these kids to tie knots these days!" Jason thought to himself as he was flipped and turned around.

   Finally he was set down on a hard flat surface.  

    "Have fun in there little brother!" Kylie said cheerfully before stomping out of the room.  "She was right."  Jason thought. " I can feel her going down the stairs. . . ."

Chapter End Notes:

Starting to pick the pace up now!   Drop a review or comment.