- Text Size +

Over the next few hours, he saw the feet of Steve's family members come and go through Steve's bedroom. First, who Jason assumed was his mother came in and put away his clean laundry. She had on white ankle socks and was accompanied by a set of tiny feet that were Steve's toddler brother. After about 20 minutes, they left.

Next, Steve's dad came in, looking for something. He had on black calf socks, and had the biggest feet Jason had seen thus far. It only took him a minute to find his goal, and he was gone.

After that, things were quiet for another 2 hours, before somebody flipped on the light. A pair of female bare feet stomped on the room. Her nails were seemingly painted at random and they moved fast. It took him a minute but Jason recognized her voice as Steve's sister Brenna. She said something about him being such an asshole as she sifted through camera parts, looking for something of hers. Jason knew Brenna because she was only a year older than they were, and spent a good amount of time helping Steve with videos. While she showed the height of the Hg compound, being around 5'10 in her sophomore year, she really wasn't aggressive or mean to Steve or anyone else. They had their arguments, but she never physically bullied him.

She walked quickly around the room, picking parts up and tossing them aside. After another 5 minutes, she gave up, stomping her foot. The force caused some gear behind Jason to shift, but not enough to catch her attention. Brenna huffed, then shut off the light and left, closing the door.

Jason had no idea when Steve would be home, nor did he know what became of Clyde. He could have been thoroughly thrashed by Emily by now. That was a very real possibility. Jason's eye lids grew heavy as he thought about it. The lack of sleep was taking its toll and he still hadnt eaten anything all day. He figured he would take a little nap while he waited. Closing his eyes, he dozed off, taking a much needed rest.



In his deep sleep, Jason didn't hear or see the light get flipped on or the next pair of feet start to walk around the room. He didn't wake up when the girl dropped to her knees in front of the bed, or when she began to rummage through the gear around him. It was only when she grabbed the gear he was sleeping on, did he wake up. But it was too late.

Jason was pulled out into the light, just as he came to. His heart dropped when he saw Steve's eldest sister. She was packing gear into a duffel bag and wasn't looking in his direction. He thought he might be able to sneak away without her seeing, but his hopes were dashed as she turned her head back and they locked eyes.

She froze in place, only her eyes going wide as she saw a tiny man, laying on a camera bag.

"Holy shit!" She said under her breath.

What happened next wasn't what Jason expected. Instead of the withdrawal or cautiousness that he had grown used to when girls saw him, Steve's sister looked like she had won the lottery. Before he could move a muscle, she snatched him up from the case and dangled him in front of her face.

"Holy shit, this. . . . This is incredible. . . . What are the chances that you would end up right in my lap?" She asked, more to herself than to Jason.

"What do you mean?. . . You already know about me?" Jason asked, confused.


"Not exactly. I'll explain later, I need to finish packing this gear." Steve's sister said, placing Jason on Steve's bed.

Jason couldn't help but wonder why she wasn't actively trying to stop him from escaping.

"You're. . . .not going to try to keep me from running?" Jason asked skeptically.

"I mean, I could if that's what you want. . ." She answered, not even looking up from the gear. " but I guess I don't see any point. You're here for a reason I imagine. I haven't really been keeping up with all of Emily's drama this week, but I would have to bet it has something to do with you."

"Yeah. . . Yes it does." Jason answered honestly.

"Hmm. Well you definitely aren't here to hide. . . . Emily has been out of control all week, so She hasn't been able to get her hands on you, not from lack of trying." She surmised, standing up and grabbing some lights out of Steve's closet.

"It's not just me she is after. . . It was at first but not now."

"And now?" She inquired.

Jason wasn't sure exactly how much he should tell this girl. Especially since she was apparently ok friends with his sister. He remained silent. This caused her to look up.

"Hmm?" She repeated.

Jason said nothing.

She sighed. "Look, I really don't care about any of that, I'm just making conversation. I'm not stupid. Everyone knows Emily was looking for that blonde kid, Malcolm Mertle, Mya Anderson, the bald ginger chick, and my brother. Then, Steve comes home with his drone crushed and poison ivy rash from head to toe, and doesn't want to talk about it. Now you show up here. . . With a thumb drive no less. Obviously, you guys want revenge of some sort."

Jason remained quiet.

"Jeez! Ok. . . . What's your name again kid?" She asked, impatiently.

"Jason."

"Alright, Jason. Here's the thing. . . I caught you fair and square. You're mine now, and not Steve or anyone else is going to change that. That being said, I never said I'm trying to interfere with your plan completely. Just tell me what you plan to do."

Jason glanced at the door, praying Steve would walk in and save him.

Without saying a word, Steve's sister reached out in the blink of an eye and snatched the thumb drive from Jason's hands, knocking him over in the process. He stood and tried to grab it back, but a solid flick to the chest stopped him in his tracks.


She sat down at Steve's desk top and went to load the thumb drive, but noticed it wasn't normal.

"What the fuck is this? " She asked, looking closely at the device. Her question was answered when the computer showed loading.

"No fucking way!" She exclaimed excitedly as the video began to load.

She watched the video in silence until the end.

"So that's your plan huh? Embarrass the shit out of her?"

Jason nodded.

"I have to say that I like that plan!" She admitted.

"Aren't you Emily's friend? Why would you wanna see her ruined?

"Because. She ignored me all week, and she didn't listen when I told her not to trust Mya."

"You. . . You were there that day?" At my house?"

"Yeah. We were doing some homework and Mya came up from your basement acting all weird. I tried to tell Emily not to trust her, but she blew me off. Now look what happened."

"So. . . You'll play the video? At the school dance?"

"Possibly. If you take my deal. . . "

"Deal?" Jason asked, nervously.

"Yeah, so look. . . When I was at your house, I found some pretty interesting descriptions that apparently Mya made for Emily." She began.

"Descriptions of what?" Jason asked, taking a step back.

"Well it was really weird at the time, but they were pictures and instructions for tormenting and controlling a tiny man in great detail. . . .like. . .she really put some thought into it. I didn't know what it all meant or why Emily needed it, but I kept an open mind. To be honest, some of those drawings got me pretty fucking hot."

"I. . .really don't like where this is going!" Jason interrupted.

"Let me finish, because this is the important part. So anyway, I took the page with all the descriptions right, but I never actually thought I'd get to put them to use. I just thought it was some weird thing that Emily and Mya had going on. Then you show up here, right in my lap."

"Look uh. . . "

"Courtney." She said, filling in the blank.

"Yeah, Courtney, this. . . I'm. . " Jason stammered, before he made a split second decision and bolted for the opposite side of the bed.

Surprisingly, Courtney didn't rush after him. She let out a little sigh, and casually walked around to the other side as Jason struggled against the rough terrain. He stumbled and immediately a shadow was cast over him. He looked up to see Courtney present her sizable rear to him.

A second later, he was buried under her butt. Jason groaned in pain as Courtney began to grind him into the mattress under her thick cheeks. She continued for almost a full minute, and while Jason wasn't getting squashed to his limit, not having oxygen was taking its toll on him. Finally she stood and turned around to face him.

"Look," she said as she reached down and grabbed Jason by the front of his shirt. She let him dangle spread eagle as she looked him over.

"I'm not sure what you're capable of, or how you gave Emily so much trouble, but this right here is only going to go one way. . . .and that's my way!" Courtney stated. Before Jason could even respond, he was dropped back onto Steve's bed and could only curl up as Courtney offered him up to her big butt again.

Jason's fetal position was squashed immediately as she plopped down on him. This time she didn't grind and just let her weight cook him and wear him out. 2 minutes later, she stood up and plucked him again.

"So. . . This is how it's going to happen. . ." She said, her face dominating Jason's view.

We can both agree that I caught you fair and square. You were sleeping, for Pete's sake! That being said, you're mine now. I can do what I want with you. . . . And I WANT to put you through your paces. That part is non negotiable. Where the deal comes in is here. . . I will. . . .play the video. . .go through the whole deal, say you had some master plan. . . .IF. . .you just lay there and LET me work you over. No struggling, no complaining. If you fight back. . . I'm still gonna stomp the trash out of you, but I'll also flush your thumb drive down the toilet, take you to the dance, beat on you there, say I caught you, and then hand you over to Emily.

Jason struggled to fathom what this girl was proposing. He felt his body begin to heat and he knew he was about to black out. He was sure that his body would make a decision for him but he wasn't sure that was a great idea.