- Text Size +
That night, just as Emily, or more likely Mya had predicted, Jason was haunted by nightmares of all manner. Visions of every time in the last few days that he had been crushed. From getting worked over by Kylie, to getting sat on by Emily in the car. Gracie's brutal treatment of him to Emily stomping him broken.


He woke up multiple times, and every time he managed to sleep, more terrors invaded his dreams. In one, he was tasked with stopping a gigantic Kylie and Gracie from destroying their school and all their classmates. It started out positively enough, but soon it morphed into nothing but a session of being trampled by massive flip flops and getting the daylights squeezed out of him by smooth adolescent hands.


The next time he drifted off, Brooklyn reappeared, taking her time, breaking bones in the lab, so the mysterious female voice could gather data. No matter how hard he fought, his spiritual mother was a step ahead, and brutal as ever, leaving him well smashed after every go around.


Finally he just layed in bed, giving up on sleeping at all as his heart was beating out of his chest. He played different scenarios in his head over and over, but was unable to come up with anything that would see everyone make it out unharmed.


If they even succeeded at the dance, successfully ruining Emily's reputation, her and her friends would probably just make everyone's life hell until fear/respect was restored. This was a fact he hadn't considered. Just as Kylie had taken to dominating her classmates to get out frustrations at home, Emily might do the same. By trying to get revenge, Jason might inadvertently unleash Emily's wrath on the entire school. On top of that, knowing her, she would be sure to let every single victim know that what she was doing to them, was because of him, thus turning them against him in the process.



On the other side of the spectrum, if he chose to face her alone. . . . . If there was one thing Jason knew, it was that: given a day and a half of pure torture, Emily could likely bend and warp his mind into believing that everything she had done so far was just a dream. Or if not bending HIM to her will, with the whole week that she had to plan it, she could have easily made the evidence of his accident look like anything she pleased.


Jason wasn't even sure how he could have played his cards so wrong with this whole thing. It might have been that he underestimated Emily and her ability to rally her seemingly endless army of friends. He didn't know how it was possible for her to be keeping such tight tabs on them, without them noticing. It honestly changed everything and added to the already compiling list of problems.

It felt like no move they made could go unpunished, but there had to be something Jason hadn't thought of yet. He stared up at the ceiling, losing track of time as his mind worked. He wasn't sure why, but working his mind overtime, seemed to rejuvenate his body. Which led to another problem. . . . His mind.

Knowing that Mya didn't give him much time or at least CHANCE of keeping his sanity was disheartening to say the least. He felt as though he had made huge strides of progress since the beginning of his journey. He was even stronger now, capable of lifting about twice as much as when Mya had first evaluated him. On top of that, his mind was picking up on little things he had never noticed before and processing information at an alarming rate. What had happened at Mya's house when he was alone was something else entirely. He couldn't possibly be reverting could he?


Eventually Jason did fall asleep without nightmares, only to be woken 20 minutes later to Clyde arguing that his dad. Jason only caught part of it, but from what he gathered, playing sick wasn't an option today and Clyde was going to school whether he liked it or not. It must have been late, because Clyde just threw some clothes on and ran out of the house, leaving Jason alone.

"What the fuck!" Jason shouted as he heard Clyde drive away. In his rush, he hadn't bothered to turn on his tv or computer or anything. Jason just layed back down, out of view on his shelf.

Over the next hour, he heard both Clyde's mom and dad leave the house on their way to work. He had the whole house to himself. Clyde had neglected to give Jason any food before he left for school and it wasn't long before Jason's stomach began to growl.

He stood from his bed and looked at the long way to the ground. He sighed, and began the long walk to the floor. It took Jason 20 minutes, but he eventually made it to the door, which Clyde had left conveniently cracked. Jason slipped through and continued his trek to the kitchen. Everything that had happened so far had been within a week, but it felt like so long ago since he had first made his way up and out of the basement in his own house. Now he was getting the chance to explore another house he knew well. He had been best friends with Clyde forever and had spent countless hours in this house. Jason had grown used to this vantage point by now, so some of the shine was gone but it was still cool to see.

Jason made it to the kitchen, and stood for a moment. He contemplated trying to open a cupboard, and thought he might have enough strength, but ultimately decided to climb the drawers and try the counter top. He walked to the first handle, looking at it a few feet above his head.

Jason knew he could kick jump and grab it, but he was more curious to know if he could actually just jump and straight up grab the handle. He got directly below it, and took a deep breath. Jason wiped the sweat of his hands and crouched down.

Jumping as hard as he could, Jason was more than surprised as he glided through the air, and had more than enough elevation to grab the handle.

"Damn, I've got some fuckin' hops now. I could probably clear every step at the house!" Jason thought to himself as he climbed the next drawer and the next. Finally he pulled himself up on to the counter and took a second to admire the view. To his left, the toaster and loaf of bread. To his right, a blender and a wooden knife rack.

Jason's mouth began to water when he noticed that the bread was actually cinnamon raisin, one of his all time favorite snacks.

He was able to take one single step in that direction before he heard the tell tale thunder of somebody walking up the stairs where the basement connected to the kitchen, just like in Jason's own house. The difference was, in Clyde's house, the basement held 2 bedrooms, an office and a game room.


Jason made a mad dash for anywhere to hide, but just as the door swung open he tripped and fell, knocking into the knife holder and causing it to clang. He held his breath, hoping that whoever was coming hadn't heard that, but to no avail as a female voice said "hello?"

To Jason's surprise, Clyde's older sister kimmy stepped into view. She was wearing what he now knew must be the universal set of pajamas for all women under 25, short cotton shorts and a tank top, her large boobs causing the tank top to ride up, showing her midriff. He also noticed she was wearing slippers as she stepped onto the landing and looked in the direction of the noise.

Jason remained perfectly still as kimmy surveyed the counter top. He could feel her eyes on him, but not registering him as anything more than an action figure. He held his breath as she stepped closer, her demeanor cautious.

"Ughh, Tyler and Clyde still leave their shit everywhere! Clyde is way too old for this stuff anyway. " kimmy said as she reached for Jason. He knew it was a risk, letting kimmy see him, but he did consider her a friend, and she would know something was up as soon as she grabbed him anyway.

Jason counted to 3 in his head, and broke position.

"HOLY SHIT!" Kimmy shouted and stumbled back. She thought fast, and grabbed a frying pan from on top of the stove and raised it above her head.

"Kimmy!. . . Kimmy, calm down! It's me, Jason!" Jason shouted, frantically.

"W-What?" She responded, confused. She edged back towards the counter, still holding up the pan.

"Yeah, Kimmy. . . I. . . I had an accident, but it IS me!"

As she got close enough to see his face, the shock was too much, and the frying pan slipped from her hand, banging loudly on the floor.

"No! No way! This isn't possible! Nope!" Kimmy rationalized, backing away from the counter. She began to pace back and forth, glancing over at Jason nervously.

"Kimmy, can you please just stop and breath for a minute? I don't want you to pass out or something!" Jason pleaded.

She stopped and put her hand on her forehead, pushing her sandy blonde bangs out of her eyes. She just stared at him now.

"Seriously, sit down. You're making me nervous right now. It's ok, believe me."

"How can this be "ok" Jason!? You're fucking tiny! I. . . I have so many questions! . . . This isn't even possible. "

Jason knew Kimmy was prone to panic attacks, and he was pretty sure she was headed in that direction. He had seen her mom talk her down before, but he didn't know if he could overcome it this time. The last thing he needed was a giant, unconscious girl on his tiny hands, with no way to help.

"Alright Kim. . . Can you just pick me up and put me on the kitchen table?" Jason asked, as calmly and relaxing as he could. She walked to him, apprehensively, and held out a shaking hand. He carefully stepped into it, and she brought him cautiously to the table and set him down.

"Ok good. . . . Do you want to sit please?" He asked, trying not to be demanding or anything like that. She pulled out a chair, and slumped into it, her eyes glued on Jason.

"Ok. . . .alright. . Now let me explain everything."

Jason gave her the short and sweet version of his story, leaving out practically all the details. Kimmy was far from stupid, and he was sure she knew that he wasn't telling her everything, but his plight didn't exactly have a calming effect on those who heard it. The rendition he told her did seem to bring down though.

"Ok. . . . Alright. I think we're good." She said, motioning down her body with her hands like she was pushing the stress down.

Jason just studied her face. He saw a lot of Clyde in her, but that was because they both had strong features from their father. He noted her trademark front tooth gap. Clyde gave her constant shit about it, but she owned it and it actually added to her appeal.

"So, let me get this straight. . . . . Besides all the stuff you're clearly not telling me, you're here "hiding out" from Emily?" Kimmy asked, crushing any illusion that Jason was fooling her.

"Well. . . Yeah. It's. . Not really that simple, true. . But I'm not sure you want to know."

"I'm a big girl Jason, try me."

"As much as I believe you, it's more for my own mental health too. I don't want to relive it."

"It's really that bad? Does Emily know you're here?"

"Unfortunately yes. Up to this point, she has kind of just allowed it."

"Allowed it" huh?" Kimmy said with finger quotes.

"Yeah. . . . We aren't stupid enough to believe she couldn't just barge in here and get me if she really wanted to. She already proved she can. It's not like we could stop her."

"Why do you talk about her like she is this unstoppable machine?" Kimmy asked, a little put off by Jason's attitude towards it all.

"Have you ever met her?" Jason replied, rhetorically. "We could barely take her two on one when we were full sized. She has 6 inches and 40 pounds on Clyde now."

"Oh my God! You guys still try to wrestle her?!" Kimmy exclaimed. "I totally remember our wrestling matches! You boys could never beat us. Your sister and I made a great team!"


Jason said nothing.

"You guys would try so hard too! Coming up with little strategies and plans. In the end, we were always just too big for you!" Kimmy remembered, laughing.

"Yeah. . . It was SO funny." Jason said, sarcastically.

"So what is she doing this for anyway? What did you guys do to her?"

Hearing the last part of her question, Jason snapped.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT TO HER! Not to deserve what she and Kylie did!" Jason screamed, surprising himself as much as Kimmy.

"H-hey! Don't swear at ME, Jason! It was just a question!" Kimmy shouted at him.

"And I answered it, didn't I?" Jason stated coldly.

"I'm just trying to get the whole picture here. Since you don't want to trust me with the facts, all I can do is go off of what I already know."

"What you THINK you know!" Jason corrected her, spitefully. He could see Kimmy was getting worked up, but he didnt care.

"Yeah well, I know there was usually a reason Emily used to beat you guys up. Always some back and forth between you." Kimmy said, explaining her logic.


"Yeah well" Jason said, mocking her "things change. Emily changed. Somewhere along the line, she realized she had the size to do whatever she wants to anyone smaller than her and unfortunately, myself and my friends fall into that category. She went miles beyond any back and forth here."

Kimmy sat thinking for a moment.

"I don't know know if I believe that. . . . It doesn't sound like the Emily I know." She said, apprehensively.

"Honestly Kimmy, I don't care what you believe! I'm only talking to you right now because I didn't want you to pass out from one of your little panic attacks!" Jason shouted again. He knew her panic attacks were a sore spot and not to be taken lightly, but he decided to twist the knife none the less.

"I'M JUST TRYING TO HELP! WHEN DID YOU BECOME SUCH A LITTLE ASSHOLE JASON?" She screamed.

"I don't need your help Kimmy! Did I ever once ask you for your fucking help?! Clyde didn't get me something to eat this morning, so that's what I'm doing, end of story. You just happened to come along!"

Quicker than Jason could react, Kimmy's hand came from his side and snatched him up. In one smooth motion, she put him on his stomach on the table, knocking the wind out of him. Before he could even try to take a breath, she planted her thumb on his head, pinning it firmly to the table with his face in her direction.

"Didn't I just tell you not to swear at me?" She asked, bring her face close to his.

"Fuck off Kimmy. You're just like my sister and the rest of them. I'll add you to the list of people who have it coming!" Jason managed to say as she squashed his head under her thumb.

"Oh this isn't about dominating you because you're tiny! No. This is about a little brother who thinks his balls are big enough to mouth off to his sister! You would be in the exact same position if you were 5 foot whatever, except it would be my butt on your head instead of my thumb!" Kimmy said, matter of factly.

Hearing this made Jason think back to the countless times Kimmy had thrashed himself and Clyde over the years. Being 6 years older, they were no match for her and when she would babysit everyone, her word was law. Any deviations from it would be met with swift retribution. Her finisher was always a seat on the victims head, Indian style, until they either cried or submitted fully. She was the one who had shown Emily the ropes, and taught her how to administer punishment when need be. The difference between them was that with Kimmy, not ever offence was punishable by death. The only problem here was, with his heightened endurance, Kimmy was only applying enough pressure to pin him, but not anywhere near enough to submit him when he was completely determined.

"Kimmy, will you please just let me go?" Jason asked politely, feigning calmness.

"You know the rules, you have to completely submit to me." She answered sternly, grinding her thumb.

"Listen, I doubt you have what it takes to make me actually do that right now. That isn't a challenge, just an observation. I'm not the same ten year old kid you and Emily used to boss around and ragdoll. Even with your extra 3 inches, and 15 pounds, if I was regular sized, you'd be done."


Kimmy's eyes grew wide. "H-How on earth did you know that I grew!? And by the exact amount!" She stammered in shock. She lifted her thumb from his head and covered her mouth.

"It doesn't matter. Just keep your hands off me." Jason said, standing up and walking toward the edge of the table

"Are you serious right now!?" Kimmy said, standing up. "You're so fucking rude! I think if anything, Emily has been too easy on you!"

Jason just held up his middle finger as he walked away.

She again reached down and grabbed him, trapping his arms in her fist, and lifting him to her face. "I think somebody needs to teach you some manners! You're going in time out!"

By the time Kimmy dropped him, Jason's rage had reached it's boiling point. As he fell towards her waiting cleavage, he knew exactly what he needed to do. Jason anticipated the landing, keeping his feet outside the crack of her cleavage and as soon as his feet touched, he jumped back up towards her face, using her own boobs to add spring to his jump. He reared back, and threw the hardest punch he could muster.

The effect was the same as getting her bottom lip snapped by a thick rubber band and Kimmy's hands shot up and held her mouth. She let out a cry of pain into her hands as Jason smoothly ran back down her ample chest and lept down to table. He hit the surface with a tuck and roll and sprinted to the edge, jumping again.

Kimmy checked her finger, seeing a little bit of blood from her lip. Now she was fully pissed.

"You're fucking toast Jason!" She shouted, giving chase.

Jason hit the floor, tucking again, not even feeling the jump. He sprinted around the corner into the living room, running faster than he ever had before.

Behind him, he heard and felt Kimmy's gigantic footsteps. He knew if she caught him, he would be in for a world of hurt. Kimmy's brand of justice usually involved slow, prolonged tortures, which varied from Emily's style of rough, brutal beatings.

He made an effort to get to the couch, but she was closing in fast. The thumps of her slippers echoed in his head and suddenly, a flashback of Gracie chasing him popped into his head. It was immediately followed by a vision of her freshly painted toes, grinding him into Kylie's bedroom floor. Brief flashes of pain, memories of having his bones broken by force, and healed by his powers overloaded his brain. Then, as if someone flipped a switch, he passed out.