- Text Size +

Emily stepped into the den, keeping her eyes on the floor, so there was no chance she would miss her next target. She searched through the multiple DVD and blu-ray shelves, finding nothing. She lifted the front of the couch and checked under the recliner but came up empty handed.


"What the fuck?!?" Emily said to herself, becoming irritated.


She thought for a moment, and realized there was one more place she hadn't searched yet. Dropping to her knees, she opened the cabinet under the television, and there, crouching behind the blu-ray player was tiny Rachel.


"Fuck yes! Gotcha!" Emily said grinning as she reached in and extracted Rachel awkwardly by her neck. Once again, Rachel was twice Mya's size, at 12 inches. Emily smiled from ear to ear, carrying Rachel over to the couch and laying down. Rachel could only squirm as Emily continued to hold her neck between her finger tips.


As she stared at the struggling girl, the smile started to fade as Emily went into thought.


"Rachel. . . . Why? . . Why could you not just stay out of this? You weren't even close to my brother before this! I mean, I know we weren't close either, but closer than you and Jason are. It's gotta be that hippie, save the world shit you and your friends go on about."


As Emily restrained her, she found that she couldn't find any joy in this confrontation.


"What the fuck are we supposed to do now anyway? We had a good thing going. Like. . . Frenemies. Sure you were a total cunt in school most of the time, but here you were ok. I still don't know why you feel the need to try to make me look stupid in front of your friends, but believe me, if our families weren't friends, I would have squashed that bullshit a long time ago! . . . . . ..Truth be told. . . . I didn't even plan to fuck with your hair. . . . We were just going to rough you up a bit. . . . Peer pressure. "

Emily was quiet for a moment, just thinking. Finally she made a decision.

"Look Rachel. . . . I just can't bring myself to crush you. As shitty as we are to each other, my sister loves you, I can stomach you, and I don't blame you for going along with Jason's bullshit. You did alright trying to save him, but he is going to get what's coming to him today. . . Big time!

 

  


"Only two left." Emily said stepping out of the den. She was about to walk upstairs, when she heard a noise come from the work out room. She crept to the doorway and peeked in. There, with his back turned to her, digging through a cabinet for anything to aid in his escape, was Clyde. He looked to be about knee height.


Emily took a deep breath and began to sneak up behind him. She got within two feet of him, when suddenly he lifted his head. She froze, waiting to see what he was going to do.


Suddenly he turned around. Emily had just enough time to notice he had one of Jason's old axe body spray cans in his hands. Before she could react, he pushed the trigger, spraying her right in the face.


"Oh my God! You little fuck!" She screamed as he quickly ran around her as she was blinded. She made a grab for him, and had his shirt for a second, before he broke free and ran from the room. She heard his tiny footsteps go down the hall and up the stairs.


Emily rubbed her eyes, the sting subsiding slowly, but they still burned.


"Kylie!" She screamed. "Grab Clyde!"


She heard a struggle above her, before Kylie shrieked and began to cry. She rushed out of the exercise room and up the stairs. Kylie was sitting on the floor outside her room, holding her face and crying. The smell of axe was in the air.


"Did that little bastard spray you too?!" Emily demanded. Kylie only nodded.


"Oh that's fucking it! I'm gonna rip his dick off! Where did he go!?" Emily screamed.


Kylie pointed to their parents bedroom, the door cracked. Without hesitation, Emily kicked the door open and stormed inside. She found Clyde, standing in the corner with the axe can at the ready. Thinking fast, Emily pulled the blanket off of her parents bed and used it as a shield to get close enough to Clyde to grab him.


He tried his best to spray her, but with the blanket, she blocked him and shoved him into the corner. From there, she took the can from him, tossing it aside. She wrapped her hands around his tiny waist and escorted him back into the hallway, where Kylie was still crying.


Emily tossed him like a sack of garbage in front of Kylie, who looked at the tiny boy in fear, even though she outmatched him in every conceivable way. Clyde struggled to catch his breath, coughing and sputtering on the ground but it was all in vain as a giant socked foot came down on his back, pounding the air back out of him.

He gurgled and groaned as Emily twisted her left foot on him like a cigarette butt, her sole big enough to drag his body along with it. After a few seconds, she stopped twisting but she didn't step off. Instead, she lifted her right foot and stomped it down beside her left, now covering Clyde from neck to knee. His eyes bugged out of his head as she just stood on him, letting her weight flatten him as he squirmed uselessly. Now she spoke.


"Ok you little shithead, apologize to Kylie for spraying her with that shit!" Emily said forcefully, bouncing slightly to add emphasis.


Clyde said nothing.


"I SAID. . . APOLOGIZE!" She said again, raising her voice. She placed her left foot on his head, her big toe about the same size. She pressed lightly and twisted again, squashing it into the carpet before setting it back on his shoulders. By this time, Clyde's whole head was purple and he had ceased his struggling.


"Uhh, Emily! I don't think he can breathe." Kylie said nervously.


"Huh?" Emily said, glancing down at her feet. She noticed Clyde wasn't moving. Rolling her eyes, she stepped off of him completely. He immediately gasped for air like he had been under water for minutes.


With a look of panic on his face, Clyde began to crawl towards Kylie, reaching out for her.


"Help me Kylie! She. . . She's gonna kill me!" He begged. Kylie just backed away, still scared. Emily had an annoyed look on her face.


"Don't let him bother you Kylie! Stand up for yourself! He is just a little bug, you can squash him!" Emily encouraged.

Kylie pulled her feet away as Clyde reached out to touch her. She looked to her big sister to do something about it.

"I'm not saving you! Stand up and do something!" Emily said, crossing her arms and just watching to see what her sister would do.

Kylie reached out and pushed Clyde away, a disgusted look on her face. She stood up and just stared down at him, her hands over her mouth. Emily thought for a moment that she might step on him, but ultimately Kylie just stepped over him and into her bedroom, closing the door.

"God! You're such a little baby!" Emily shouted at her through the door. Kylie didn't respond. Meanwhile Emily's eyes still burned, which made her remember Clyde.

"Alright you little turd, time to go." She said as she grabbed him by his shirt and lifted him off the floor. She carried him to her bedroom and closed her door.

"Hmm. . . . I think I want to try one of your all time favorites with you at this size. See if it translates." Emily said, walking to her bed.

She climbed on and layed on her side with Clyde in front of her. He knew what was coming next, and made one hell of an effort to escape, but Emily held him by his shirt with no problem.

"Here it comes!" She sang as she wrapped her hands around him and lifted her top leg. Clyde began to scream for Jason as Emily maneuvered him into the space below her crotch. His head and shoulders were squished up by her butt and his arms were rendered useless as she clamped her thigh down around him.

Just the weight of Emily's leg was enough to squeeze Clyde into submission. She held off actually applying any pressure for the time being, wanting to soften him up bit by bit and enjoy herself. Any movement she made caused her ass to shift, inadvertently covering his face and smothering him. He had to hold his head back and strain to avoid having his head swallowed up by her sizable cheeks. He continued to cry out to Jason for help between being kneaded by Emily's thigh, and smothered by her rear.


"God, I know how much you must HATE this!" Emily laughed. "Every time we wrestle at normal height, I love to get your head right in there. Squeeze you until your head gets beet red and you pass out. Or make you take sniffs of my butt before I let you out. I don't know why you keep calling for Jason either. You know he never tries to help you. Once you tag in, he lets me wear you out because he is too much of a coward to let me get my hands on him! He always taps out before I ever even do anything to him!"


Emily continued to toy with him using just the weight of her leg, letting Clyde catch his breath, just so she could squeeze it right back out. She settled into a pattern of squeezing the air out of him, then letting him start to draw more in, before shifting her butt to smother him, disrupting his breathing. Then she would allow him to take a breath, squeeze him, and smother him so they air getting squeezed would get stuck in his lungs. Emily continued to do this at random, until Clyde began to hyperventilate and sob from having his respiration dominated.


Finally Emily got bored and lifted her leg, letting Clyde flop out from between her thighs. He continued to cry as he lay in front of her. She smirked as she rested her head in her hand and just watched him as she lay on her side. His sobbing began to subside and his breathing eventually returned to normal.


He rolled over on to his back, and just stared at the ceiling. He glanced over and noticed Emily's smirk as she observed him from her figurative throne. It pissed him off enough to climb to his feet. Emily didn't bother to react, instead just watching him with a smooth gaze, waiting to see what he would do.


Clyde clenched his fists and ran towards her face. Emily shrieked and laughed as tiny Clyde tried to punch and kick her with his tiny hands and feet. She covered her face, like she was trying to stop a dog from licking her as Clyde let loose with his miniature tantrum. She laughed harder than ever as he continued to swing on her, his fists woefully ineffective against her.


Finally Clyde tired himself out, his punches ceasing. He leaned against Emily, too worn out to care that it was his sworn enemy.


"Aww, are you pooped little guy?" Emily asked, baby talking Clyde.


He said nothing, just remaining still.


"Well!. . . As much as I'd like to lay here and cuddle with you, I think unfortunately, it's time to finish you off. I still need to find the master mind behind all this." Emily said casually, pushing Clyde off of her and on to the bed.


"In the spirit of how you got involved in this whole thing, I think we should recreate an old classic. What do you say we end this with "ass face version 2." Emily suggested as she leaned up and got on her knees.


Hearing this, Clyde's face turned pale. With all the strength he had left, he stood and tried to make a run for it.


"Oh no you don't!" Emily shouted playfully, reaching out and grabbing the back of his shirt. With a quick tug, she pulled him back towards her. He stumbled and landed flat on his back. Before he could stand, Emily was on top of him. She swung her leg over him and presented him with her big butt.


"Here it comes Clyde!" Emily teased as she began to lower her ass toward his face slowly. Clyde gave it everything he had, extending his arms to hold up her giant butt, but Emily didn't even feel it as she dropped her buns, fully engulfing him from head to knee.


Clyde yelped as Emily touched down, her butt cheeks resting on the bed on both sides of him. From behind, it would have been impossible to tell Clyde was there as the blonde amazon began to grind Clyde's face up between her cheeks. Only weak moans and groans could be heard from under her.

Emily was in heaven as one of the biggest annoyances in her life was forced to have almost his whole body squashed in her ass. This was the things dreams were made of, quite literally.

Almost forgetting him in the moment, Emily lifted, allowing Clyde to breathe. His face was red and he began to cough and spit from the smothering. Emily looked over her shoulder at him.

"Oh my God, you have no idea how satisfying this is! You're so lucky I showered before this. You'd be drowning in swass right now!" Emily exclaimed as she Clyde to take a few more breaths before she buried him again, squashing his protest.

"What are you even complaining about? You had this coming Clyde. You are literally a complete asshole to everyone from the minute you wake up, to the second you go to sleep! It didn't even take much convincing to get the freshman girls to kick your ass, you know that. You strut around like you're the shit, but people can't stand you. Me and my friends just reached the point where we are done with your guy's bullshit! You hear me down there?" She lifted a cheek and waited for Clyde to respond. He said nothing.

"I said. . .DID YOU HEAR ME?" She asked again, raising her voice. Clyde answered with a pathetic grunt.

"Good!" She responded, and plopped her ass back down. Clyde didn't try to fight this time. Emily wasn't sure if he was almost knocked out, or playing dead, but she didn't relent regardless, continuing to grind his face and his ego to a pulp.

"Kylie! Come in here!" Emily called when she felt Clyde had finally had enough. A moment later, Kylie opened the door and walked in. She still looked nervous.

"Hey, I need you to take a picture for me! Emily exclaimed cheerfully.

"A. .a picture?" Kylie asked, unsure of what Emily could possibly need a picture of.

"Yes a picture! Come here and I'll tell you what to do. " Emily insisted, motioning to her.

Kylie walked to the edge of the bed, but she took a step back when she saw what Emily was doing.

"Why are you sitting on him like that?!" Kylie demanded

"Kylie! How do you not understand this? Jason and all his friends deserve whatever I. . . Whatever WE give them! So just shut up and help me!"

"Ok jeez! You don't have to yell at me! What do you want?" Kylie whined.

"Ok! I'm going to lean over him like this" Emily explain getting on her hands and knees over Clyde's still body. " then you grab his little head, and kind of hold his face against my butt! But make sure you can still see his face though. People need to know it's him! "

"Why do people need to know it's him? "

"Because I'm going to crush the rest of his reputation. Two ass pictures of him in one week outta ruin him for the rest of high school. Maybe even into college!"


"Isn't crushing him with your butt enough? Haven't YOU done enough?" Kylie rationalized.


"Kylie, you didn't see what those little shits pulled the other day! Believe me, this isn't enough! He's lucky I don't fart down his throat and make a video of THAT!" Emily argued.


"You're so disgusting!" Kylie whined again.


"Just take the picture and get out of my room!" Emily shouted, losing her patience. She handed her phone to Kylie and got in position, looking back over her shoulder.


Following her sister's instructions, Kylie cautiously grabbed Clyde by his long blonde hair, and pulling his neck and body along with it, moved his face to Emily's big butt, squishing it to her crack.


"Like this?" Kylie asked.

"Perfect. Now take it!"


Kylie pointed the camera, finding the angle Emily wanted. She took a deep breath and snapped the photo.


"Aww, that's fucking perfect!" Emily said as she looked at her phone. "People are going to eat this up. He'll never live this down! "


"Can I go now?" Kylie asked timidly.


"Yeah, but if I need help catching Jason, you better actually DO something!" Emily said, getting off of her bed, dragging the unconscious Clyde with her.


Kylie looked her over, another worried look on her face, before she went back to her own room.


Emily tossed Clyde into her closet like an old coat, slamming the closet door.


"Now then, where could little brother be?