- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first and only Emily dream sequence. . . .probably.

Emily put her car in park and opened her door. It had been a long day at practice and it seemed like that asshole Mathews had had it out for her after she blackmailed him into changing Mya's grade. He needed to count his blessings, the girls on his team, all of which were bigger than him, hadn't resorted to physically bullying him into doing what they wanted, although they basically made all the coaching decisions at this point any way.


She made her way straight to the shower, not even bothering to greet Kylie, who was in her room with the door open. When she finished, she put on some cotton shorts, a tank top, and her knee socks. She decided to finish up the homework her stupid English teacher had given her earlier, and left her room to go downstairs.


As she passed Kylie's door, She heard her sister laughing to herself and stopped.


"Are you talking to yourself in here kylie?" Emily asked, jokingly. Kylie was sitting at her art desk, hunched over.


"Haha, no. Jason just said something funny." She replied, not turning to speak to Emily.


"Jason?" Emily thought to herself as she looked around the room but saw nobody. She was about to write it off as Kylie just being a bit off, but that was when she thought she heard a second voice.


Emily crept up behind Kylie and looked over her shoulder. She was staring into a moderately sized doll house intently.


"Seriously. . . .what are you doing? You're weirding me out right now." Emily said quietly as she watched her sister.


"I told you! Jason and his friends are letting me hang out with them! You just interuppted Clyde." Kylie answered, obviously annoyed by her sister's presence.


"Don't get an attitude with me, brat. I'm just curious." Emily responded as she reached over her sister and lifted the roof of the doll house.


Her heart stopped.



Inside, were shrunken versions of Jason, Clyde, Rachel, Mya, Steve and Malcolm. They looked up at her in terror as she picked the roof up and set it aside.


"What the fuck!" Emily said under her breath.


"Kylie, what the hell are you doing hiding them in here! You know I've been looking for them all week!" Emily shouted at her, pulling her chair out, and spinning her around. Kylie had a look of fear and bewilderment on her face.


"Ja-Jason said that he and his friends would show me something cool if I promised not to tell you!" Kylie admitted as she cowered before her looming sister.


"Show you something cool?. . . SHOW YOU SOMETHING COOL? Kylie!. . What does that even mean!" Emily screamed. Her face becoming red with anger.


"I. . . I don't know." Kylie replied, hanging her head.


Emily took a deep breath and knelt down in front of her sister, putting her hands on Kylie's thighs.


"Look Kylie, Jason and his little friends are just a bunch of assholes! They only wanted to trick you, so that you wouldn't squish them. They are jealous of how big and tall you've gotten, so they have to do whatever they can to keep you under control. Do you understand?" Emily asked, looking into her sister's eyes.


"I guess so." Kylie answered finally.


"Good! So just give them to me, and I'll make sure they pay for picking on my baby sister!" Emily exclaimed before she moved Kylie out of the way, and stepped up to the doll house.


Her jaw dropped as she looked into the now empty house. She slammed her fist through the front wall of the house as she turned around and searched the floor, but there was no one to be seen.


"Shit!" She said as she pulled her hand free and pushed past Kylie. "You let me know if you seen any of them. GOT IT?"


Emily stomped out of the room and down the stairs, making sure to make as much noise as possible so every tiny intruder knew that trouble was coming for them.


On a hunch, she started her search in the dining room.


"You guys might as well just come out. You're only going to make this worse for yourselves." She called as she searched around the legs of the dining room table. She looked between the cabinets along the wall and was just about to give up on the room, when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye.


She stood up and rushed towards the doorway, heading off the tiny runner. The little man was in a dead sprint and couldn't stop in time. He was knocked off of his feet as he barreled into Emily's foot.


"Ooh! It's little Steve "The camera man" Emily exclaimed as she crouched over him. He began to scuttle backwards as the enormous girl loomed large in front of him.


"Aww. . . Where you going?" She laughed as she stood to her full height. "I thought you were a big fan of close-ups? Well here's your chance buddy!" She taunted as she lifted her foot high above him, wiggling her socked toes in anticipation.


Steve was about to say something, but as soon as he peeped, Emily brought her wide, heavy sole down on him in a psyche crushing stomp. The whole house seemed to tremble momentarily and the dishes in the cabinets rattled. She ground her foot for a few seconds, making sure Steve was finished and she finally stopped when the pops and crunches subsided.


Emily lifted her foot and inspected the floor, but to her surprise, Steve was nowhere to be seen. She was confused for a second, but then laughed as she checked the bottom of her sock. There she found Steve, flat as a pancake and stuck to her sock. She peeled him off, and held him up to her face.


"There it is! The million dollar shot, Stevie boy. Can you be a dear and send me the video once you get it all edited?" Emily asked sweetly, before she crammed his flattened form into a jar that seemed to materialize from out of nowhere.


"One down. Five to go!" Emily sang as she walked through the back dining room door and into the kitchen. She began to search cupboards, sliding dishes roughly out of her way. Finding nothing, she moved to the oven, pulling out the drawer and pushing pots aside. Not seeing anything, she stood, frustrated, and leaned on the center island.


Suddenly it struck her, and she walked to the fridge, swinging the door open. She scanned the shelves one by one, until she saw something sticking out from behind a carton of milk. A smile crept across her lips as she slowly reached for it. In one swift motion, she snatched the carton with one hand and grabbed Malcolm from behind it with the other.


He kicked and squirmed, fighting to get out of her grip. She left the fridge open as she turned around and tossed Malcolm roughly on to the island. He landed hard on his back, smacking his head and laying motionless.

"Ok. . . Let's see here!" Emily said cheerfully as she reached into a cupboard and pulled out a plate. "Bread. . Bread. . ."

Emily grabbed the loaf of white bread and took out a couple slices before putting it back on the counter. She put one of them on the plate before she scooped Malcolm, who was still apparently knocked out. She layed him on the slice before going back to the fridge, grabbing various ingredients and spreading them out on the island.

"Ok!" She said as she pulled some pieces of lettuce from the head. She was just about to place it on Malcolm when she stopped.

"Oh fuck! How stupid can I be?! What's a good sandwich. . . . Without a shitload. . . Of FUCKING MAYONAISE!" She exclaimed, a bit of anger filtering through her cheery tone. She went back into the fridge and brought out a massive jar.

"There we fucking go!" She said, twisting off the lid and grabbing a spoon. She dipped it, getting a fat wad of it and holding it above Malcom's face. As if on cue, he came to, a confused look on his face. He only had a moment to process, before Emily smacked the spoon down with a heavy THWACK. The glob covered Malcom's entire upper body, and he began to kick his legs.


"Huh. . . I bet that sucks doesn't it?" Emily asked, coldly as she examined the tiny boy, smothered in the pungent paste. "Now I can add the lettuce!"


Emily put the lettuce in her palm, briefly looking Malcolm over, before she brutally slapped the condiment down on his immobile body. Her hand was more than 7big enough to cover his entire body and it flattened him into the bread as excess mayo spewed everywhere. Malcolm went limp as she lifted her hand and reached for some lunch meat. Malcolm was served 3 more blows as Emily stacked Turkey, ham, and cheese on top of him, burying him alive.


"Final touch!" She Squealed, placing the other piece of bread on top. "Perfect. . . . .well, almost perfect." Emily corrected. Without warning, she hammered her fist, dead center on to the sandwich with a blunt sounding thud. Random bits of food were speckled all over. From there, Emily placed both palms on the plate and pressed down with her full weight. Malcolm and the sandwich were no match for her and there was nothing left but a flattened, mushy mess on the plate now.


"Everyone knows, that a sandwich tastes better squashed!" She finished. Emily picked up the mess, holding it in front of her face. A wide grin formed, before she squished it into a roll, and stuffed it into the jar on top of Steve. She packed it tight, leaving no room for either of them to move, and screwed the lid back on.


Emily walked out of the kitchen and down the hallway. She had a feeling, and stopped in front of her mother's office. The door was cracked just enough for someone tiny to slip through, and the many book shelves and filing cabinets would make for good hiding. She slowly pushed the door open, stepping inside and turning on the light.


She glanced around briefly before sitting down at her mom's desk and putting her socked feet up. She leaned back and closed her eyes.


"Look. . . . Mya, I know you're in here. I really don't feel like getting my knees or hands dirty crawling around looking for you, so if you give yourself up, I promise I won't break your legs I guess. . . " Emily said camly as she reclined in her mom's office chair.


She waited patiently for a few seconds before she felt a light tap on her foot. She opened her eyes, to see Mya standing at her feet, quivering. She was twice as tall as Steve and Malcolm had been, standing 6 inches tall, but Emily's big feet still dwarfed her.


Emily pulled her feet down, causing Mya to flinch. She reached down, grabbing Mya's upper body and lifting her from the desk as she sat back again.

"Mya, Mya, Mya! You treacherous little bitch." Emily said, giving her a squeeze. Mya cried out and whimpered as Emily had her way with her. "I know this is how you normally operate, using people to get what you want, burning bridges at a moment's notice, but for all your brains, I bet you didn't see this coming did you?" Emily asked, forcing the tiny girl to look her in the eye.

"I admit, I realize that you've even used me a time or two, when it was mutually beneficial to both of us. I didn't really mind being your muscle from time to time, but your big mistake here was A: double crossing me at all, and B: trusting a bunch of little shithead losers that are known for getting their ass kicked, to be able to keep you safe long enough to make one of your legendary escapes. Not this time. . . . THIS time, you're in the lion's den. . . And I promise you, you're punishment won't be quick. It won't be easy. I'm going to wear you the fuck out!" Emily said, her voice raising as her passion spilled over.

Emily stood and walked to door. She called for Kylie, who came walking quietly down the stairs.

"Kylie, can you please take this GARBAGE up to my room for me? Lock her in that jewelry box mom got me for Christmas a couple years ago."

Kylie held her hand out, and Emily dumped her roughly into it. Kylie turned and began to walk away, when Emily called her back.

"Hey! Hold on a sec! There's one more thing." Emily said, holding her hand up. Kylie walked back and held Mya up. Emily reached slowly for her face, as Mya shook profusely. Careful not to poke her eye out, Emily skillfully pulled the glasses from her. A look of horror appeared on Mya's face as Emily held them in front of her.

"These. . . . Traitors don't get to have these!" Emily said, her eyes boring into Mya's. With one quick pinch, she crushed Mya's glasses into dust between her finger tips.

There was a moment of silence, before Mya burst into tears, sobbing uncontrollably. Emily only smirked.

"Get her out of here. I have 3 more little problems to solve." Emily said, walking past her sister and into the den.


Chapter End Notes:

 

So I wrote this in "Emily style"  which means the other characters in the chapter have little to no speaking lines.  Why?  Because Emily can't be bothered to think or care about how everyone else feels.