- Text Size +

"Mya, I. . . I really don't think. . . It's your fault. "


"How can you. . . How can even say that!" Mya asked in disbelief.


Jason squirmed until she put him back on her stomach.


"Can we talk about this in the morning? " Jason asked, laying back down.


"Ugh. . .fine I guess." Mya gave in, wiping her eyes. Good night Jason." She said before turning out the light. She stroked Jason's back, as much to calm herself as to make him feel good.



Morning rolled around, and Mya was the first of the pair to wake up. Looking down, she carefully lifted Jason and placed him on her bed before she got up and went to take a shower. She let Jason sleep as she went to the movie room. Rachel was already wide awake and on her phone. Clyde was half asleep on the other couch.


"Umm, Mya. . . Clyde? I think you guys need to see this." Rachel said, worry heavy on her voice.


They gathered around her phone as she brought up Emily's latest Facebook post. It tagged and pictured Rachel, Clyde, Mya, Steve and Malcolm. The post basically told anyone and everyone that they would be rewarded for more or less bringing Emily their heads on platters. It already had 450 likes and counting..


"We need a fucking plan!" Rachel said, closing the page. "We can't just let Emily run and control us like this! Keep us on lock down."


"And what do you suggest genius? As soon as we set foot in school, either her or one of her huge, angry, strong, mean, brutal, no consciousness having-"


"We get it Clyde!" Mya interuppted. "What we need is an out."


"Yeah, like. . . . Take her down once and for all!" Rachel agreed.


"How do you suggest we do it? Because I'm not going back to that school until Emily graduates!" Clyde said matter of factly.


"Think about it. . . .what is more important to a high school girl than anything else?" Mya asked, sitting down next to Rachel.


"I don't know. . . Bitchiness?" Clyde offered, though he still didn't smile.


"Her popularity!" Rachel corrected, giving him the evil eye.


"Exactly! So all we need to do is crush her popularity and we end her reign!" Mya finished



"You're thinking about the video!" Rachel guessed, as the two girls played off each other like the oldest of friends.


"Are you guys on the same cycle or something!? What the hell are you talking about? " Clyde asked, his head spinning.


"We use the video from last night to destroy Emily's reputation." Mya said confidently.


"How though? Her and her friends would flag the video and get it taken down before it could go viral online." Clyde said, finally on the same page.



"So that means we would have to stream it live!" Rachel suggested.


"Right! But where?" Mya asked, as they all thought for a moment.


"Hey! What's that fancy school dance coming up on Saturday that neither of you two probably got asked out to?" Clyde asked, smirking.


"The all school fall ball!" They shouted together, before they thought about what he said.


"Fuck you Clyde, you little asshole! I could have gone if I wanted to but that type of mainstream shit isn't my style!" Rachel yelled at him, repeatly punching his arms and chest.


"That will work perfectly. All we need to do is upload the video to the computer with the projector, then lock it, and there will be no way to shut it down."


"It would, except there are at least 450 people waiting to beat the crap out of any one of us!" Clyde shouted.


"You're just a little ball of sunshine aren't you?" Rachel asked, giving him a look of annoyance.


"He is right though. Not that they would be expecting us to show up at the dance, but by the time a couple more days have gone by, every eye in the school will be looking for us in some capacity."



"Let me do it."


Every one looked towards the base of the door to see Jason standing there.


"Let me get the video to the computer!"


"No way is that happening!" Rachel said, walking over, and reaching down to pick him up.


Jason swatted her fingers away, before standing with his arms crossed. "You guys need to let me do this.


"Jason, don't be a brat about this! Just sit this one out, wait until your parents get home, and live to fight another day!" Rachel argued, although she did withdraw her hand.



They stood in silence for a moment before Clyde spoke.


"I think I'm with Jason on this one. First of all, nobody will be looking for him. Plus there isn't much of him to see. If we get him close, he can get in and get out."


"And what if he gets caught?" Rachel asked, still against the whole idea.


"We could put some type of tracker on him. Under his clothes." Mya suggested.


Rachel thought it over, but still didn't like the idea.


"Think about it Rachel. Nobody besides us and my sisters even know about me. If we do it right, even if one or two people do see me, it will be easy to discredit them." Jason added.



Rachel was quiet before she finally gave in.


"Fine, whatever! But if I don't think the final plan is good enough. . . You're not doing it. I'll go in there myself if I have to. " She finally conceded.


"Yes!" Jason and Clyde shouted together. Mya even managed a small smile.

"If we're really doing this, I'm going to need some information. Somebody is going to have to go to school and get me a few things from my locker too." Mya said, as both she and Rachel looked at Clyde.

"Uh-uh. . . No. . . .no fucking way!" Clyde started. "You guys can't make me! Find somebody else." He continued, so much so that the girls could see real fear in him.

By this time, Jason had made his way between them.

"You guys! You're thinking way too hard about it. I know you want some Clyde redemption bullshit, but we already have the perfect scenario." Jason shouted, breaking the tension between Clyde and the girls.

"Who? You?!" Rachel spat, writing Jason off.

"No, not me. . . You!" Jason said, pointing at Rachel

Rachel burst out laughing so hard she could barely breathe . "Haha not a chance Jason! They will literally rip my tits off if they catch me in school!

Mya and Clyde were quiet, before they joined in her laughter. Clyde smiled for the first time since they had been at Mya's house.

"Hey! I'm serious assholes!" Jason tried again

"Ok ok, why am I the perfect person or whatever? Rachel asked, stifling the last of her laughter.

"I think I see what he's getting at." Mya said picking Jason up and putting him on the arm of the couch.

"See, right now the whole school is looking for Rachel as a shaved red head, but what if suddenly she had shoulder length blonde hair, or curly waist length brown hair."

"A fucking wig!" Clyde said as he got on the same page as Jason and Mya.

The smile slowly disappeared from Rachel's face as she realized the three of them were dead serious.

"Look, guys. . . .i know you THINK this plan seems good, but I'm. . . . I'm not." She stammered.

"No I mean. . . It's fine if you don't want to do it. Jason and I will go. And maybe after the janitor peels us off the floor, there just might be enough time to get Mya what she needs before Saturday." Clyde said calmly.

He stood up, escorting Jason to his shoulder.

"Mya, could you please give us a ride back to my house so I can get my car. I figure, after Emily's friends have their way with me at my house for 20-25 minutes, if they don't turn me over to her, I might still be able to drive it to the school, where the before mentioned beatings can take place" he continued as he calmly walked out of movie room and down the hall towards the stairs.

By now, Rachel's face was beat red, and her fists were balled. She stormed out into the hallway after Clyde, followed by Mya. Rachel grabbed Clyde's arm and spun him around. Before he knew what was going on, she had slapped him across the face.

"Clyde, you need to learn when to keep that little fucking mouth of yours SHUT!" She screamed as she squared off with him.

He just stood in silence for a second, unmoving. Without saying anything more, Rachel walked past him and stomped up the stairs. They heard her walk through the house and out the front door.

"Dude, what is her deal!?" Clyde asked, rubbing his cheek.

"Ugh, you're so clueless! You called her out and put her on the spot Clyde!" Mya said as she rushed to her bedroom to get ready to leave the house.

"So what! You guys have done that to me how many times? I'm sick of being the bait for these Emily plans!" He argued.

"Well whatever, I think right now we just need to go our separate ways for a few hours . Being couped up together isn't what we need at the moment. Everyone looking for us should be at school, so you can at least get home and check in with your parents." Mya explained as she walked out of her bedroom and up the stairs.

"Seriously Jason! I can't keep up with these fucking women dude." Clyde said as he followed her up the stairs.

When Jason and Clyde got to the top of the stairs, Mya had the front door wide open and was searching the rooms of her house.

"What are you looking for?" Jason asked her as Clyde came to a stop in the doorway.

"It's Rachel. . . . She's not here!" Mya said, a small amount of panic in her voice.

"Well did you look everywhere for her?" Clyde asked, just trying to be helpful.

Mya stopped dead and gave him the coldest glare he had ever seen.

"Jesus, both of you guys are testy today!"

Mya stepped up and got in the shorter boys face "If you wouldn't have pressured her, she would still be here right now!" She exclaimed, pointing a finger in his face.

"You guys pressured me first! You aren't the one who has Emily's full retribution coming to you!" Clyde countered, holding his ground.

"I hate to break it to you Clyde, but if we weren't before, we're for damn sure in the same boat now! Emily could have Rachel for all we know!"

"What do you even care!? You came into this on Emily's side anyway! Now just because you got a few answers wrong on a test, you're suddenly a part of the team!?" Clyde screamed.

Both Jason and Clyde saw a look flash in her eye, and without Rachel to hold her back, Mya overwhelmed Clyde in a heartbeat.
Jason was knocked off of his shoulder and down to the ground as Mya rushed and tackled Clyde.

They hit the floor with a thud, and Clyde had the wind knocked out of him by Mya's superior body weight. They struggled briefly, before Mya trapped Clyde's arms under her shins, leaving his face exposed. From there, she began to rain down slaps.

Jason managed to get to get to his feet, his adrenaline pumping as his friends fought before him. He ran to try to bring them to their senses

"Mya! Mya please stop!" Jason screamed as he pounded on her calf.

Mya paid him no mind, easily swatting him aside. Jason flew back, hitting the near wall. He shrugged it off, desperate to stop them before it was too late to go back. He ran back to her leg, and punched her with all his strength.

Jason hadn't really tested his strength in a few days, but Mya's reaction told him it was building as she grabbed and rubbed her leg as if a spider had bit her. Jason tried to dodge away, but Mya snatched him up. Before he knew what was going on, Mya lifted her butt from Clyde's chest, and placed Jason beneath it. His cry was muffled as Mya squashed him and continued slapping Clyde.

A full 2 minutes minutes later, she finally stopped. Clyde looked to be almost unconscious, literally slapped silly. She stood up, stepping off of the flattened heap that was her friends. Jason was coherent, but out of breathe. He remained down.

Mya examined the mess she had made. Jason could see mild remorse in her eyes.


"Get out. . . . NOW. Both of you." Mya said coldly, pointing to the open door.


Clyde rolled over, inadvertently dumping Jason on to the floor. He picked him up and stood. Mya looked away, but continued pointing towards the door. Clyde said nothing as Mya followed and closed the door behind him, leaving them to make their way home on foot.