- Text Size +

Jason didn't have time to make it back onto the dresser that Mya had placed him on, so he just stood in the middle of the the floor as Mya came in.


From his vantage point, he saw her look to her dresser, and he was 100% sure he saw anger flash in her eyes when she saw he wasn't there and that he had knocked over her pens. She picked them up quickly, letting out a huff, before she spotted him on the floor.


"What are you doing on the floor?" She asked, her tone irritated and slightly condescending.


Jason couldn't think of a lie that Mya would be stupid enough to believe, so he just kept his mouth shut.


She looked around her room, inspecting to see that everything was where it should be, before she bent down and opened her palm.


Jason had expected her to snatch him up, so the fact that she gave him her open hand was slightly unsettling. He looked into her eyes, but they didn't tell him anything behind her thick frames. He stepped into it, and she lifted him to her face. She managed to smile, which only made him more uneasy before she carried him out her room and into a movie room across the hallway.


When she opened the door, Jason saw Rachel and Clyde sitting on separate couches laughing and talking about what had just happened.


"Dude Jason!' Clyde shouted when he saw him. "It was so amazing! You should have seen your sister's face!"


"She was so pissed!" Rachel added laughing.


Mya walked between them, and handed Jason to Rachel before sitting down next to her. She turned on the tv and they watched for a little while before Clyde got a phone call from his brother.


"Turn the tv down for a minute! It's my brother. . . . . Hello? "


Clyde was quiet as his brother spoke to him.


"Ok. . . .ok thanks. I owe you one man." He said before hanging up.


"Tyler said there are a few cars staking my place out."


"I imagine Emily sent her friends to both of your houses. My parents are gone for the night, so you can sleep here. I'll sleep on it, and figure out a plan for tomorrow. I don't think school is an option if we don't want an altercation. I'll get you some blankets from upstairs. " Mya said, before turning and walking out of the room.


"Hey, uh. . . Clyde? Can I talk to you in the bathroom for a minute." Jason asked, climbing up on to the arm of the couch.


"Ye-Yeah sure buddy?" Clyde said standing and picking him up.


They searched for the bathroom and Clyde closed the door.


"What's up, man? this is kind of weird." Clyde noted, looking around the room."


"We need to get out of here! Mya isn't who we think she is!" Jason said in a loud whisper.


"What are you talking about?" Clyde asked, yawning


"Look, I snooped around while you guys were out. I found these fucked up video documentaries on her dad's computer. The videos almost tie everything together on our theory about-"


Jason was cut off by a knock on the door.


"You alright in there? I got you the blankets and something to drink. I'm going to bed so I'll see you in the morning. Good night." Mya said through the door, before they heard her stomp toward her bedroom.


"Listen Jason, at this point, I honestly do believe you. I do. But we don't have anywhere else to go, plus, I don't have my car. Mya drove us here remember? "

Jason thought for a minute.

"Fuck!" He said pacing on the counter.

"Ok, just keep an eye out man. And promise me we take Rachel and leave first thing in the morning. Call a cab or whatever."

"Ok man (yawn) first thing in the morning." Clyde answered, opening the door and walking back into the movie room.

When they walked in, Rachel had peeled off her socks and her pull over shirt, revealing the cotton tank top beneath. She was sipping a glass of soda.


"What is it?" Clyde asked, tapping his own glass of soda with ice.

"Coke." Rachel responded, finishing her glass.

Jason was shaking his head as Clyde set him back on the armrest, but before he could say anything, Rachel scooped him up and layed down. He couldn't see, but he heard Clyde down the glass and set it back down.

Rachel moved Jason to her chest, nestling him in her cleavage and pulling the covers up.

"You lucky little bastard!" Clyde said staring at him as he layed down on his own couch.

Rachel only stuck her tongue out and smiled before she turned out the light and layed back. She could feel Jason's warmth and heartbeat. It helped her fall asleep somehow.

Jason didn't want to keep Rachel awake, but he couldn't help thinking that maybe he should have talked to her instead of Clyde. When he got tired, it was hard to get Clyde to do anything but go to sleep.

Jason lay still, wedged between Rachel's breasts securely. If he hadn't searched through Mya's dad's work, this would have been the icing on a pretty great day.

He eventually felt Rachel's breath get soft and slow. It seemed he was left alone with his thoughts. Every time he tried to drift off, visions of Brooklyn and Anthony played in his mind and he would begin to shake. An hour and a half later, he finally did fall asleep.





Jason found no refuge in his dreams. He was back in Mya's father's lab. There were dead scientists and guards everywhere. A siren blared in the hallways. Jason was 100% sure that Brooklyn had something to do with it. As he rounded a corner, he could see her in what looked like a small commons area. Her clothes were bloody and it appeared she had more scientists cornered.

When they saw Jason, they began to cry out and sounded relieved. Jason noticed that even though he was normal height, he still did feel his new strength. A sense of pride went through him as he walked into the chamber to meet Brooklyn.

As she stood to her full height, Jason began to have second thoughts. It seemed that the videos he had seen, didn't do her any justice now, as she stood at a massive 8 feet tall now. Every bit of muscle and fat was perfectly proportioned and she appeared to be just a huge woman, not bulky by any means. What Jason didn't account for, was her density at this size.

Brooklyn charged him, smashing him with her shoulder, and Jason was thrown across the room, slamming into a stainless steel wall and denting it. Before he could even stand, she was over him. She grabbed his shirt with both hands and lifted him from the ground with no effort.

She carried his limp body to a steel railing, holding him high above it. Jason landed a few kicks to her ribs before she crushed his rebellion, powerbombing his back on to the rail. It rang out and bent slightly. She lifted and slammed him again, further bending it.

Jason was already on the edge of black out when she dealt him the finishing blow. As the pipe broke, Jason was finally snapped awake.


He was breathing heavily and was covered in so much sweat, it had begun to soak Rachel's top. He was still in Mya's movie room and all was quiet. He calmed himself down and was on the verge of falling back asleep when he heard someone walking in the hallway.


Jason checked his watch. 3:34 a.m. he began to panic in the dark as he snuggled deeper against Rachel's chest. He peeked out, and his heart nearly stopped, when the movie room door began to open. Jason could only make out the silhouette of a tall female. Thoughts of Brooklyn immediately crossed his mind.

"Rachel. . . . Rachel!" Jason screamed, punching her boobs as the female figure neared, but she refused to even stir.

Jason made a decision and sprung out of her tits and began to run but was easily caught and subdued as the figure stood over Rachel and Clyde for a moment, before turning and walking out. The hallway was pitch black as the giantess hung a right and walked a few paces before opening a door and walking inside, before closing it. She turned on the light to reveal. . . Mya.

She was wearing an old concert t-shirt and boy shorts, which accentuated her hour glass figure. Jason had always wondered what she looked like under all of her nerd sheek, but he wasn't so sure he wanted it under these circumstances.

"Mya! What the fuck are you doing! " Jason screamed as she placed him on her computer desk and sat down. "What did you do to Rachel and Clyde?!


She was silent for a moment before she spoke.

"Do you respect me Jason?" She asked, flat and calm.

"What?" Jason asked, unintentionally laughing a little.

"DO YOU. . .respect me?" She asked again, resting her head in her hands as she gazed at the little boy on her desk.

"Mya. . .of course I do! You're. . . You're the smartest person I know!" Jason said, reassuringly.

"The smartest person you know. . ." She repeated softly. "Then why is it that I can't for the life of me, figure out what you were doing, anywhere other than where I told you to be?

"Look, Mya if this is about the dresse-"

Jason suddenly felt inclined to lean back. He followed his split second instinct, and ducked just as Mya's hand swooped into view. He managed to avoid the brunt of it, but it still caught him, bouncing him solidly off the desk and sending him crashing into her computer monitor, although it didn't break.

"PLEASE . . . . Let me finish." Mya said as calmly as ever. "It's not just the dresser. I also got an interesting messege while we were gone. "

Jason stood, glaring at her. "I'm sure it had nothing to do with me."

This time he was too slow to escape or dodge as her fingers closed around him.

"I really would love to believe that Jason, but I looked into it. . . " She said, dropping him on to his stomach by the edge of the desk.

Jason could only squirm as Mya placed her wide palm on his back, pinning him flat and squishing him just enough so that he couldn't move.

"Get the fuck off me Mya!" Jason shouted from his pinned position.

She said nothing as she turned her computer monitor on to reveal security footage of her dad's office. She lifted her hand, squeezing Jason again as she lifted him to the screen. He froze when he saw video of his tiny form, navigating her father's computer.

"What do you have to say for yourself? Mya asked, still sounding as calm as could be.

"Mya! What I saw in there. . . .it wasn't right! Human experiments, death! You need to listen to me!" Jason pleaded with his giant captress.

"It's not my place to judge what Daddy does." She responded without missing a beat.

"Your dad is out of his mind! Jason screamed. He immediately regretted it. Mya said nothing as she maneuvered his head into her fist. Jason punched and kicked her hand but it did nothing as she began to squash. True to her word, the blood was squeezed from his head in seconds. He slowly lost his ability to move and was trapped in his body.

Mya continued to squeeze him senseless for the next half hour, keeping him on the edge of pass out and fully wishing he was dead. He couldn't tell what she was doing, but between squeezes, he could hear her free hand typing on the computer.

"Hmm, HgX huh. . . . It's unfortunate that you had to see that." Mya said, releasing her grip on Jason's head, dropping him into an unmoving heap on her desk. "I mean, you do deserve to know a little bit more than what I told you on Sunday, and it wouldn't hurt considering your freedom is done now, but. . . . I'm turning you into daddy's lab tomorrow morning bright and early. If you play nice and cooperate, I might even be able to let you meet Ms. O'Neal! She IS like your spiritual mother. . . . Or maybe more like an older sister!" Mya said giggling. "Although. . .even at your full size, WITH powers, a play date with her wouldn't end well for you. We'll just have to see what the director feels like when we get there!" Mya finished cheerfully.

"For now though, I think it's time for you to get some shut eye." She said, picking Jason up between her fingers. With her thumb on his neck, and her fingers twisting his spine, it took only 3 seconds for him to completely pass out.

Mya dumped him into a special breathable case, before she locked it and set it on her dresser. "Goodnight Jason!" She said as she turned out her light and climbed into bed.