- Text Size +

The next morning, Jason woke up well rested. He looked down to see that Clyde had already gotten up, but Jason could hear him in the kitchen eating and talking to his younger brother. He brought back some food for Jason when he was done.



"So did you come up with a plan last night? " Clyde asked eagerly as he watched Jason eat his breakfast.


"Yeah. . . It's rough around the edges right now though. " Jason replied as he stuffed a tiny piece of egg in his mouth.


"Well?. . . What the hell is it?"



"The M bomb." Jason said simply.


"The fucking M bomb!" Clyde repeated. " I totally forgot that we did that a few months ago. "


"Yeah. I need to work out the details while you're gone, but it should be doable." Jason said, wiping his mouth after he cleaned the plate.



"Ok dude. This is going to be so epic!" Clyde replied happily.


"Oh, one more thing before you go to school." Jason said.

"Yeah?"


"Can you get me kimmy's high school year books?, I want to look into something."


"Uh, sure? " Clyde replied, confused.

He walked out of his room and down to the basement where his sister's old room was. He dug through some boxes before he found all 4 of her year books.


"There you go man!" Clyde said, dropping the stack in front of him. "What are you looking for in there?


"No-nothing really. Just a pattern. I'll explain later if I find anything. " Jason stammered.


"Whatever you say, buddy. . . . Just don't jack off or do anything weird with them. Kimmy will kill me if the pages are stuck together!" Clyde said, flashing a smile.


"Go to school already, I need time to think." Jason said smiling, as he pointed to the door.


"Fine! I need to go avoid Emily for the next 8 hours anyway!" Clyde laughed, before walking out with his backpack and closing the door.



When he was gone, Jason set to work combing through the year books page by page.



Hours later, he had a clear mental picture.


He killed time waiting for Clyde and eventually 3:45 rolled around. Then 4:00, then 4:30 when FINALLY he heard Clyde's car pull up.



A moment later the bedroom door opened and to his surprise, Clyde and Rachel walked in. Clyde's shirt was torn and he had scratches on his face and arms. His cheeks were lightly bruised too.

"Hey buddy, sorry I'm late." He said, sounding deflated.

Rachel pushed him out of the way and rushed to Jason, picking him up and hugging him.

"It's so good to see you!" She cried.

"Yeah, you too." Jason replied as his body was squashed awkwardly against her breast.

"Don't ask me what she's doing here Jason, cuz I don't know. Seems like girls I don't want, feel like they can just push into my house these days!" Clyde said smirking.

"Oh shut up Clyde! You would still be in that laundry bin if it wasn't for me!" Rachel argued.

"What laundry bin?" Jason asked as Rachel dropped him back on the desk.

"Well it's a funny story. See, 2:30 rolled around and. . . I didn't really feel like talking to your sister. . .so I decided to take the back way to class whe-"

"They chased him down and kicked his scrawny ass!" Rachel cut in, laughing.

"Don't you have some eggo to go eat or something, eleven?" Clyde fired back, rubbing Rachel's shaved head.

"That's not fucking funny!" Rachel shouted, standing up and repeatedly punching him in the arm.

"Ow, ok, ok jeez!" Clyde said, putting his hands up in surrender, though he kept his grin.

Jason laughed too, but it faded when Rachel glared down at him.

"So you're saying the whole varsity team chased you down, beat you up and stuffed you in those industrial sized laundry bins?"

"Not the varsity team. The freshman team!" Rachel said, giggling.

"Yeah. . .but it still took 10 of them to catch and take me!" Clyde said, half ass defending himself.

"Wait a minute, Emily convinced the freshman team, with no prior history with you, to beat you up?" Jason asked, a worried look on his face.

"Ye-yeah." Clyde responded, also worried.

"What's the big deal? We already knew she was the queen of the school. It shouldn't surprise you that people will just do what she says." Rachel said, trying to understand where the boys were coming from.

Jason wasn't ready to explain his theory to Rachel just yet, so he played it off.

"It's. . .its just a little odd, that's all.

They were quiet for a minute before Clyde remembered what they had talked about earlier.

"Do you have the plan for the M bomb?!" He asked excitedly.

"What's the M bomb?" Rachel asked, a confused look on her face.

Just as Clyde was about to say something, there was a knock at the door, and Clyde's younger brother Tyler stuck his head in.

"Clyde, there is some random girl here to see you." He said, before pulling his head out.

"Fuck, Emily!" Clyde and Jason whispered together as they scrambled to hide him, but when the door opened, Mya stepped in.

"Seriously dude! Does nobody know how to fucking call anymore! Get out of here Mya!" Clyde pointed to the door.

Mya looked like she had been crying. She slammed the lid of an old chest Clyde had in the corner and sat down heavily.

"No it's fine! Just make yourself at home!" Clyde said sarcastically, throwing his arms in the air.

"Would you just shut up for one minute you little asshole!" Rachel yelled at him before kneeling in front of Mya.

"What's wrong?"

"Emily. . . .she. . . She got to me too." Was all Mya replied.

"Really? Because you don't look bald or beaten up!" Clyde snapped, irritated.

"It wasn't a physical attack was it?" Rachel asked, her intuition taking over.

Mya shook her head no.

"So what then?" Clyde asked, impatiently.

"My grades. She had my grades altered." Mya said, holding back tears.

"Oh, that's it? I thought it would be something serious!" Clyde said, smirking.

"Have you ever worked for something your entire life, only to have someone take it away just because she feels like it!?" Mya screamed.

Rachel had to hold the taller girl back as she made a lunge for Clyde, ready to strangle him.

"Mya. . . Mya! Calm down. Tell us what happened." Rachel said, trying to keep the peace.

Mya sat back down, but gave Clyde the death glare as she began to speak.

"Mathews."

"As in coach Matthews?" Jason asked.

"Yes. I don't know how, but Emily somehow convinced him to alter my grade to a B on yesterday's test."


"Are you completely sure he altered it? Maybe you just got a few wrong?" Jason offered, just trying to be reasonable.

Mya clenched her fists and began to stand.

"Ok, from now on, you two don't get to ask anymore questions." Rachel said, putting her hands on Mya's shoulder and making her sit again.

"So can we get to this "whatever bomb" you guys were talking about?' Rachel asked, standing and turning to face the boys.

"It doesn't really matter, because you guys aren't a part of it!" Clyde said, defensively.

"Tell them they aren't in this Jason!" Clyde said to his friend, looking for support.

"Well I. . " Jason began.

"Mya and I wouldn't even be in this position if it wasn't for you!" Clyde shouted at Rachel.

"Ooo, you little prick! Jason would still be there getting flattened if I hadn't got him his phone! Rachel yelled back, getting in Clyde's face.

"Yeah, but then you turned around and told her about it. She barged in here and shook me down Rachel! And had my ass kicked at school, and embarrassed me online!" Clyde said passionately.

"This isn't about you! Or us. It's about Jason! And whether you like it or not, we're a team now!" Mya interuppted, standing up and putting her hands on her hips.

Rachel did the same and together they glared the boys into submission.

"The fuck is this wonder twin powers activate? Form of two bitchy chicks I wish would get out of my house!" Clyde said, cracking his trademark smile. Jason laughed too. Mya was glad to see he could laugh and be happy for a change.

"Oh shut up "ass face"!" Rachel said to Clyde, giggling.

"Ass face?" Jason asked, confused.

"Your fucking sister posted that video of her friend sitting on me. It went viral with the hashtag ass face. Now everyone in the school is calling me that. " Clyde told him. His face turning red.

" It's ok. The name suits you." Mya replied smugly.

Clyde thought about saying something back, but held his tongue.

"Can we please just get to this bomb!?" Rachel asked, impatiently.

"Fine, follow me." Clyde said, opening the door and walking out.


The four of them walked into Clyde's backyard, Jason on Clyde's shoulder. He walked around a good sized shed in the back corner of the fenced in yard. There he stopped in front of a lone steel garbage can.

"You guys ready for this?" He asked, pulling his shirt up over his nose. Jason did the same.

Saying no more, Clyde slowly lifted the lid. The smell hit them all like a ton of bricks. Mya turned around and threw up on the side of the shed. Rachel pulled her shirt over her face, exposing her slight pooch.

"Oh yeah! It's so good!" Clyde said enthusiastically.


"What the hell is it?" Rachel asked, wincing as she spoke.

At this point, Mya had completely walked away.

"It's three hundred and thirty seven jars of expired mayonnaise." Clyde said proudly.

"Why. . . How. . " Rachel stuttered.

"We have our ways." Clyde answered. "Now help me carry this into the shed."

Once the can was in the shed, Mya finally decided to come back. She walked over, holding her breath and peeked into the can. The white paste was speckled with mold and yellow, oily wax, coated the surface where it had begun to separate.

"That's fucking disgusting" was all she said, as she stepped back and kept her distance.

"So what Is your plan for it?"

"Ok, we fill a massive, industrial sized condom right, find the right location. Then we get Emily and her friends right where we want them. Toss this down and it explodes all over them." Jason explained, the three giants listening as he layed down the plan, standing on the tool bench.

"You. . . You really think this is going far enough Jason? Rachel asked apprehensively. " I just mean. . . .if you were regular sized and this was just a prank then yeah, you guys are geniuses, but with things the way they are. . . .it just doesn't feel like you would be anywhere near even with Emily or Kylie, you know what I mean?"

Jason was quiet for a moment before speaking.

"Look, I know it doesn't seem like a lot. . . .but we have to start somewhere. We can't beat her with muscle, so we just do what we can. My parents will be home soon anyway. I can't let. . . . . . I can't let myself get dragged down with vengeance and hatred." Jason said, suddenly sullen.

"Jason, I just want you to. . . ." Rachel started, but trailed off.

"I know. It's just that whether or not my dad can help me, I'm stuck with Emily at least until she goes to college. Kylie even longer. I don't think my parents can keep me safe forever."

They all stood quiet, just taking in the weight of Jason's reality before Mya broke the silence.

"It's not going to work." She said flatly.  Mya had been staring at the trash can for a while.

"What. . . What do you mean?" Jason asked, his feelings slightly hurt.

"It's not going to work. Just throwing it down. Yes, it will splatter, but it's not going to be like you think. You need some type of explosion, to help disperse it the way I think you want it."

"Ok, so what do we need?" Jason asked, expectantly.

"It doesn't really have to be anything crazy. Just enough to make it spread." Mya said, still not giving specifics.

"I think I have it!"Clyde chimmed in.

He walked to a draw and pulled out 2 firework artillery shells.

"I was saving these, but there is no better time then now I guess. He said, setting them on the bench.

"Perfect." Mya replied.

They spent the rest of the evening assembling the bomb. By 8:30, it was ready to go. The girls went home, and Clyde and Jason were left to finish up the details.

Clyde pulled out his phone and looked at Jason. They both took a deep breath. Clyde began to text.

[Dude, wtf! Your fucking sister came over here on a rampage! Where have you been?]

Send.


They sat and waited. A moment later a message came in.

[Been sick. Do you know what she wanted?]

[No! She just barged in here. My mom just let her in! I don't know what her problem was. She's such a bitch, bro!]

Send.


[I know right?]

[Can you meet me tomorrow night? I really need to talk to you in person.]

Send.

[Yeah sure. Where at?]

[Behind Mertle's grocery. 9 p.m.]

Send.

[Ok. See you then.]


The trap was set.