- Text Size +

Jason rushed forward, hoping to catch her off guard. He activated his bat-gauntlets claws and began scratching at her legs, although they didnt even break the skin.


"Be gone, you tiny filth!" The goddess laughed as she swatted Jason aside with a big arm.


He flew back, and struck a guard rail with his back, denting it and causing it to ring for a moment. Dazed, he shook off the cobwebs and pushed forward.


He tried a different approach, turning the gauntlets to stun. He got in close, dodging a stomp to the left, and began to unload hay makers into her thigh, hoping to lock up the muscles.


The goddess only chuckled. She swung her wide hips in the opposite direction, before swinging them back and clobbering Jason with a massive hip check. He hurlded to the side and smashed through a stack of wooden crates.


"Now stay down, while I still allow you to." The goddess commanded as she walked towards the brick wall on the opposite side of the big open room.


Jason gathered himself up, and began to scramble out of the wooden splinters. He got out just in time to see the goddess lift a massive foot, and kick a hole in the wall. After, she easily pushed through, leaving a gaping hole as she stepped into the cool night air.



"Alfred, did lucious get the parts finished for the other suit? I could really use it right about now! " Jason said as he clambered over the mess of bricks after her.


The goddess was strutting across the power plants vehicle yard. She easily kicked a utility truck aside on her way out. Jason took a deep breath and chucked a batarang at her head. Without even looking, she ducked it and turned around.


"You just don't learn do you!" She said, slightly irritated.


The goddess grabbed a utility truck by its bumpers and lifted it over head. With some effort, she hurled it across the yard at Jason.


He avoided it and began to charge toward her. It smashed into the building, knocking down more of the wall and Windows.


As Jason neared, he picked up speed, sliding under a straight leg kick that promised to break ribs should he be caught with it. He grabbed her gown, using it swing up and gain momentum, a move that culminated in a heavy punch to her chin.

She didn't even acknowledge the punch as she snatched his cape out of the air. Jason dangled for a second, before feeling himself being lifted. He released the clasp and dropped to the ground. The goddess took the cape in her hands, and shredded it to pieces.


"Master Wayne ! I've contacted lucious. He is just handling the finishing touches and will ship it to your location momentarily. " Alfred chimed in Jason's ear.


Jason mixed up tactics, throwing a smoke pellet into her face. He got close and began working her thigh again. She swung her arms wildly and Jason just barely avoided having his head knocked off. He climbed her gown, hooking his boots in the folds and got in her face. He leaned into her ample cleavage and delivered two hard head butts to her face.


The goddess staggered back, before regaining her composure. She wrapped her big hands around his slim waist and held him at arms length. He struggled to break free as she brought her head back, and crushed him with her own skull cracking head butt. The cowl fizzled and fuzzed, obscuring his view.



Readjusting her hands, she got Jason's head in her palm, holding him with 1 hand, ten feet 10 feet above the ground.


"Scum like you, just don't know when to quit." The goddess said, an arrogant tone in her voice. "Allow me to teach you."


With that, she raised him above her head, before brutally smashing him face first into the ground, cracking the asphalt below. She released him, but before he could do anything, she lept into the air. She seemed to hang forever, before she landed with a ruthless double foot stomp on Jason's back, burying him in the rubble. She ground her feet, before stepping off of him.


She crouched, inspecting him. Seeing that he wasn't moving she stood and began to walk away, when she heard a low groan. She turned back and just stood over him, watching him struggle to stand. Leaning over, she grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, and peeled him from the crater.


"So. . . . You're still not done little bat?" She asked, her voice eerily calm.


She just held him at face height, looking him over. He hung limply.



"Master Wayne?. . . Eh. . . You. . . " Alfred's voice cracked in the broken com.



"Sui. . . . 25 sec. . . "



The goddess, curious, took her big hand and unfastened his utility belt. She pressed a button, and various tools fell to the ground.


"Curious indeed" she said, kicking through the random items at her feet.


"None the less, our time together must come to an end little bat. Make your peace." She said as she drew back her coffee can sized fist, preparing to smash it through his face.




Just as she was about to deliver the finishing blow, a reddish black blur struck her solidly across the face. She lost concentration momentarily, dropping Jason to the ground. To her surprise, he landed on his feet. He jumped back putting some distance between them.



Looking to his left, he saw another man in a batsuit, slightly heavier designed, standing with his arms crossed.



"Aren't you glad I was around to babysit you?" The man said with a chuckle as he walked to Jason's side.


"I had it under control." Jason said, unconvincingly.


"No totally. But was that before or after that chick smashed your head into the ground? "


"I was uh.. . . Just checking the resilience of this new generation cowl."


"I bet. You're so full of shit, it's oozing OUT of that cowl!" The man replied laughing.



"Enough talk you lowly worms! Step forth and be crushed beneath my might!" The goddess hollered.



"With pleasure!" The red Batman said.


He was just about to spring into action when Jason put a hand on his chest, stopping him. A split second later, a massive WayneTech crate plowed into the ground, coming to a stop between them and the goddess.


"See! I had this under control. " Jason said, cracking a smile as the crate began to transform.



"Huh, you always get the best shit. I feel like Mya's been slacking lately for me."


"Haha, whatever clyde! You know you couldn't handle this anyway. " Jason laughed as the crate finished transforming.

A 10 foot tall mechanical batsuit stood before them. Jason wasted no time jumping in and syncing his own suit with it.




"What sorcery is this!?" The massive goddess cried, a look of disbelief on her face.



With the bat-brawler fully synced, they began their assault of the gigantic goddess. Clyde jumped on Jason's shoulder as he charged to meet her. She readied herself.


Clyde tossed smoke pellets as Jason reached her. She covered her eyes and didn't see the right hook from Jason. She cried out in pain, taking a step back. Clyde made a bold move, jumping from Jason's shoulders over to the goddesses chest. He snapped off 3 quick punches before the goddess grabbed him and threw him to the ground, finishing with a stomp to his chest.


Jason stepped in, hitting her with a left right combo, before she blocked a jab and countered with an uppercut of her own that staggered him.


"Let's finish this man! Cops are gonna be here any minute! Clyde shouted, dodging legs, trying not to get kicked by either behemoth.



"Ok buddy! Get ready" Jason said, preparing himself.


Clyde got in close proximity to the giantess, waiting for the right time as she struggled with the bat-brawler. He saw his chance, throwing an ice pellet just as she took a step.


Her sandaled foot slipped, throwing her off balance. Jason moved forward, catching her with a vicious right, left, right uppercut.


She flew off her feet and landed with a crunch on top of a utility truck, unconscious.


"Way to go man. That combo was a thing of beauty! " Clyde said, congratulating his close friend.



Jason nodded as he climbed out of the larger suit. "It's always nice to have a helping hand."



"True. But right now, I hear sirens. It's time to go. I'll see you around Jason!" Clyde said as he shot his grappling hook, and disappeared into the night.

After seeing to it that the bat-brawler broke itself down for transport, he did the same, jumping into the batmobile. He took one last look at the giantess, before he tore off into the black.

Chapter End Notes:

Final chapter of this fan fiction bit.  It was just for fun, but there WAS some foreshadowing in there.