- Text Size +

Jason removed his cowl as the batmobile cruised into the batcave where Alfred was waiting for him on the level above the landing. He slid back the cockpit hatch and emerged.


He walked to the upper level and placed the cowl on the table.


"First thing tomorrow, can you run the data on that fight, and find out who those women were? Even with the batsuits speed boost, I wasn't able to hang with them." Jason said, running his hands through his sweat soaked hair.


"Sure thing master Wayne. I'll also look into the artifact that was stolen, see if we can't shine some light on our mysterious mistress.


Jason nodded and left for the elevator that brought him up to Wayne manor. He fell asleep dreaming of the fight he had went through that night.


When he awoke the next morning, his first order of business was stopping in at Wayne industries to see if Lucious Fox could help him out with his little speed deficiency.



"I'm sorry but it can't be done Mr. Wayne. The most I can give you is a 30% increase. Any more speed than that, and you run the risk of bones breaking. You could go to turn your head, and next thing you know, your neck is broken. Lucious said, ultimately letting Jason down.


"But you saw the data! Their speed was off the charts! I. . . I know I can't match them."


"There have been many times when it seemed you couldn't match your opponent Mr. Wayne, and as I seem to recall, you survived every single time.


Jason sighed. He knew there was no talking lucious into it now.


"Ok. . . Just draw up the program, and I'll have Alfred download it into the suit before the next time I go out."


"No problem Mr. Wayne. You have yourself a good rest of your day!

Jason left the building and headed back to the batcave to see what information Alfred had uncovered.


Alfred was sitting in front of the bat computer typing away when Jason walked in. He turned to nod in regard, but then went back to his research.


"What do we know so far Alfred? Jason asked, looking over the various pages open on the computer.


"Where shall I begin master Wayne? The tattoos I suppose." Alfred said, bring up a page he had minimized.



"It's an ancient design, an olive tree. It's the mark of the outcast goddess."


"The outcast goddess?" Jason asked, studying the screen.


"Yes, it's an old Greek legend. I won't bore you with the details though. Consider a type of cult. Everyone followers of the goddess who was thrown out of Olympus for her treacherous behavior towards the humans."


"So our thief must be the goddess I presume."


"Indeed! And what a curious past she has!" Alfred said, opening a different page.


This page was full of old faded news paper articles and pictures. All of them mentioned sightings of a large woman who appeared out of nowhere and wreaked havoc for short periods before disappearing. Her path left a story of despair and destruction for anyone who happened to be in her way.



"Some of the stories go back as far as hundreds of years ago master Wayne, and I doubt that tells the entire story. "


"So what is she doing here in Gotham?"


"That leads us to the final piece of the puzzle. The artifact. The titan stone. On display in the city for 3 nights only. The stone is also related to ancient Greece. It's said to house the power of the titans that Zeus imprisoned. It's believe that a ritual is performed to gain their strength."


"The power of titans." Jason said to himself.


"Ok Alfred, let's get all the gear together and have the computer calibrate the batsuit. I want to be prepared when she decides to make a move.


They spent the next few hours, Alfred sifting through information, and Jason repairing various equipment and loading the batmobile. By the time Jason checked his phone, it was 7:26. 3 missed calls. All from Rachel.



"Shit! I forgot about our date!" Jason said, rushing to finish loading the batmobile.


The date wasn't until 8:30 but by the time he was ready, he would most likely be late now.


"Alfred, I need to go! I'm going to be late. Keep in touch and let me know if our goddess shows up!" He called, running to the elevator.


He jumped in the shower, and hussled to put on a suit. He checked his watch 8:03. He knew it would take him 45 minutes with traffic to get to the restaurant. He debated just calling her and rescheduling, but he had done that the last 3 dates, and she was already likely to kill him as it is.


He sprinted to the garage pulling out a random set of keys and pushing the button. The lights flashed on his Ferrari 488 gtb.



Jason barreled through the back streets of downtown, his turbocharged v8 screaming as he pushed it to its limits. He checked his watch, 8:32. He was still 10 minutes away. Not his worse offense, but he was on thin ice and he knew that this wouldn't go unpunished.


Slamming on the brakes, Jason tossed his keys to the valet, and walked into the restaurant. The hostess, whom he knew personally, pointed him in the direction of Rachel. The look she gave him told him that he was probably in deep trouble with her.


He walked out on to the patio, where he saw her sitting alone. She didn't even flash a smile as he sat down.


"Look, Rachel I'm so so-"

"Can we just order please?" Rachel asked calmly. It was her calm voice that scared Jason. It meant she was past upset and into pissed off.



The night went on, and eventually Rachel began to come around. They laughed as she told him about the wild day she had gone through at the hospital. Things were going well, and they had just about finished eating, when Jason's phone rang. Rachel glared at him, but he didn't check it and just sent it to voicemail.


It seemed to appease her, but the nail in the coffin was when the waiter brought the restaurant phone to the table.


"Telephone Mr. Wayne." He said holding it out.


Rachel slammed her fork down and threw her napkin on her plate. She slid her chair out, packing her purse before standing up.


"Rachel, please wait!"


"No Jason! I. . . I can't do this with you anymore. . . I really can't! You're always.
. . .standing me up or. . Or sneaking off in the middle of the night and I won't hear from you for weeks!


"I mean I. . " Jason tried.


"Just save it! Whatever you're doing every night is obviously more important than I am to you! Since you refuse to let me in, or give me a chance. . . I guess we're done here!"


Rachel stormed out of the restaurant and hailed a cab before Jason could catch up to her.


He walked back inside and spoke to the hostess.


"I'm so sorry for that. Everyone in here right now, put their food, drinks, whatever on my tab!" He said before walking out.



Jason sped along in the batmobile, on his way to the Gotham power plant, where Alfred told him the goddess had been spotted. He was ready to test the upgrades his suit had gotten, but he had talked to lucious about an insurance policy just in case it wasn't enough.



As he neared the power plant, Jason hit the eject button, which hurled him into the sky, he glided for a distance before landing with a roll on the roof. He stalked to the glass windows and looked down. His heart went out, as the cowl detected multiple deceased bodies in the main chamber of the plant. He lifted the window, and climbed into the walkways above.


Jason crept, surveying the situation. He noted 9 hostiles and one civilian. The guards kept a lookout as the goddess loomed over a power plant worker. It appeared that he was rerouting power cables to a main power chamber. Jason zoomed in on it, and saw that the titan stone was inside.


Knowing that he didn't have much time before the goddess powered up the stone, Jason decided that stealth wasn't an option. He would have to push straight ahead.



He maneuvered directly over the guards, and prepared a surprise. He grabbed a freeze grenade from his utility belt, and armed it, but before he got the chance to use it, the power plant technician flipped a switch and electricity flowed to the stone, causing it to glow blue.


Jason sprang into action, dropping the grenade and catching the guards out. It hit the ground and a wave of ice froze 3 of them in place. He dropped immediately, taking them down one after another.

The other guards moved to engage him, and the newly acquired speed proved itself as he spun and moved amongst the guards, countering and dodging. He managed to beat two more, before the titan stone began to overload the power plant.

The technician used the distraction to escape through the back door that led deeper into the plant. Having gotten what she wanted, the goddess didn't bother chasing him, and instead ripped the door off the power chamber and grabbed the stone. As soon as her hand touched it, a massive electrical shockwave pulsed from the stone, knockingthe remaining guards unconscious. Jason's only salvation, was the batsuit but even it's electronics went on the fritz for a few seconds. When they came back online, Jason stared in awe at the spectacle before him.


The already physically imposing goddess began to change as the titan stones energy surged through her. She slowly started to expand in every direction. Jason only watched as she crested 9 feet, then 10, 11,12,13,14 and finally stopped at a jaw dropping 15 feet tall. Although her physique was more on the soft, glamorous side, her muscles rippled under her skin. Her breasts became even heavier and more full, her hips and ass grew wider and more thick respectively.



"Well shit!" Was all Jason could say as he stepped toe to toe with the newly crowned giantess. It looked like he would need lucious' help sooner rather than later.