- Text Size +

"FUCK!  Jason screamed

 

"Chill man, what's wrong?" Clyde asked, trying not to panic.

 

  "Don't you get it,  if she knows about the phone, she is going to know that you are involved now!" Jason shouted, on the verge of a breakdown.

 

As if on cue, they heard the sound of car doors slamming outside.   Clyde ran to his window.

 

"I. . . I can't see who it is!" He stammered.

 

"Ok, just. . . "  Jason paused, looking around the room.  "Just put me on the highest shelf!  If it's really her, just bail out the window."

 

Clyde took his advice, hoisting Jason to the highest shelf where some of his least favorite collectables and action figures were stored.  Jason's feet had just touched down when there was a knock at the door.  Clyde froze.

 

"Clyde,  Jason's older sister is here to see you, she said you forgot something at their house."

 

Clyde cracked the door, and peered through.  He saw his mother at the front door, about to let Emily in.  He quickly shut his door and made for the open window.

 

"His room is right back there hon,"  his mom said, pointing down the hall.

 

"Thank you ma'am, I'll only be a minute." Emily replied politely, walking past his mom. 

 

Clyde was halfway out the window when Emily opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind her.  To his surprise, she didnt chase him, but he soon found out why.   As soon as he was almost completely out, he was grabbed by 2 girls waiting outside.  He struggled against them but was ultimately forced back inside to the waiting Emily.  The 2 ladies, a 6'1 brunette and a 5'11 red head climbed in behind him.   Clyde stood, trapped between the larger girls, as the Emily's friends grabbed his shoulders and held him in place. 

 

"Where were you going in such a hurry Clyde?  You don't really look happy to see me!"  Emily said with a smile.

 

   "Yeah. . .  That's because I fucking hate you." Clyde answered, cracking a smirk to mask his fear as he struggled against his captors . 

 

  "I'm glad to see you're still a cocky little dickhead."  Emily commented as she began to pace around his room. 

 

  "What the hell do you even want Emily?"

 

  "That's a very good question LITTLE boy."  Emily said, oozing condescension, as she patted him on the head.  "A little bird told me, that you have something that belongs to me.  I want it back. . .NOW!"  She said, raising her voice and causing Clyde to flinch.

 

  "Look, if this about your soul, I thought I saw the devil trade it for a pack of smokes down by the crossroads." Clyde replied, not missing a beat. 

 

Emily chuckled as she stepped to him, before catching him with a knee to the balls.  Her friends released him, letting him crumble to the floor.

 

"What the fuck!"  Clyde wheezed, holding his groin.  

 

"Look,  you don't want me here,  and Lord knows I don't want to be in this festering nerd pit any longer than I have to."  She said, crouching in front of him. "So just give me what I want, and I'll go."

 

"I dont know what you're talking about." Clyde said, delivering the tried and true line.

 

  "Hmm."  Emily replied, standing back up. "Pin him down girls."

 

 

Clyde fought to stand but was easily overwhelmed by the amazons. The brunette pinned his arms down with her knees as she sat on his chest, her butt in his face and facing his feet.  The red head straddled his legs. 

 

  "Just out of curiosity, how much is she paying you to hench for her?"  Clyde asked the girl sitting on his chest. 

 

She gave only a heavy bounce in return, knocking the wind out of him. Emily walked to his shelves, inspecting the action figures and collectables.  She reached out for a figure, watching Clyde closely.  Finally she saw what she was looking for when her hand passed by a particular one, and Clyde flinched.  She wrapped her long fingers around the all gold C-3PO and pulled him from the shelf.

 

"So you really don't know what I'm talking about?" Emily asked as she eyed the figure and then looked to the boy on the floor.

 

"Emily. . .please! I know you're hardwired to be a total bitch all the time. . . . But please don't take it out on them!" Clyde pleaded.

 

Anger flashed in her eyes as he said this, and his little comment was repayed in full.  Emily brought up her other hand, and in one swift motion, snapped the figure in half. Clyde began to yell obscenities but was brought back under control with a punch to his balls from the girl on his legs and some more bounces on his chest, her wide ass spanning almost shoulder to shoulder.  He resigned to pursing his lips and breathing through his nose as anger and pain boiled inside him.

 

   "Oops!  I'm sorry.  I can be so clumsy sometimes. . . . . I'll just set this back down"  Emily mock apologized as she set the pieces back on the shelf.

 

She circled the room, searching  and throwing his belongings on to the floor, before she spied the model. 

 

  "What's this?"  She asked, tapping a finger on the roof of the car.

 

Clyde didn't respond this time, he only turned his head and looked away.

 

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, you little shit."  Emily said, surprisingly camly.

 

The brunette grabbed his chin, and forced him to turn his head back to her.

 

"It's. . . It's just a model I was working on."  He said quietly.

 

Emily picked up the plastic car in her hands and looked it over.

 

"There is a lot of detail here Clyde.  Some spots that would be pretty hard to reach even. . . ."  She said, leading him along. 

 

"Well. . . Practice makes perfect I guess." Clyde said, trying for once to sound genuine.

 

"I can't argue there." Emily agreed. "The thing is. . .this looks exactly the same as the poster on my brothers wall. . . All the details."

 

"Well I. . . .uh."   Clyde was cut short as Emily dropped the car on to the floor.  He could only watch as Emily lifted her white sneaker and placed it on the roof of the car.   She said nothing, but slowly increased the weight on it.  It held for a moment before a loud crack came from it.

 

"Ooh."  She said as she repositioned her foot and pressed again.

 

The plastic began to creek as she poured in weight, and after a moment, all 4 wheels exploded off in different directions. 

 

"Hmm."  Was all Emily said.

 

She held the car there for a moment, before suddenly lifting her foot and stomping it down, smashing it to bits and pieces.  Her and her friends just chuckled.

 

"You fucking whore! What the fuck did you do that fo-" Clyde was muffled as Emily nodded, and the brunette shifted back and sat directly on his face.  His head was pinned down as she settled into a reverse facesit, his screams getting lost in the abyss. Emily sauntered over to them and crouched again. 

 

"Can you hear me under there you little shithead?"  She asked, tapping his skull with a finger. 

 

"Nod if you can hear Me."

 

Clyde nodded desperately, quickly running out of air.  After 45 seconds, Emily gave the sign, and the girl lifted, hovering her ass over his face. He hacked and coughed as he was let up for air, his face already turning colors.  It was short lived as Emily nodded again, and the girl plopped her plump cheeks back down on him, swallowing him up.  Her fat buns spread over him, overtaking his ears and hairline. He struggled and bucked, but the red head held her own, keeping his legs under control.  His fighting eventually subsided when he was in the verge of passing out. The girl lifted again to reveal his beat red face, tears streaming down it.

 

   "Awww, you made the widdle boy cry Jessica!" The red head said in a baby talk voice.  Clyde remained silent, just light sniffles coming from him.

 

"Look, I can already feel whatever disgusting diseases you have, crawling all over me, so here's what's going to happen.  You're going to bring it with you to school tomorrow and meet me at my locker at 2:30 on the dot.  I dont need to tell you what's going to happen if you're even late, let alone screw me over." Emily spoke, directly over his face.

 

Emily stood back up but had an idea and crouched back down, pulling out her phone.  She pushed buttons until she was into the Instagram app. She nodded to Jessica, who sat back down.  They waited a few seconds until Clyde went completely limp.

 

"Ok, get ready" Emily said excitedly as she got her camera ready. "One. . Two. . THREE" 

 

With perfect timing, Jessica lifted her butt from him, exposing his red, squashed, tear soaked face, just long enough to identify him, before thumping it back down. Emily looked at the loop she had created.

 

"Yes! It's so perfect!" She cried happily.  

 

Her and her friends stood up and laughed at the video.  It showed Jessica repeatedly lifting and sitting back down on Clyde's pathetic face.  Emily sealed his fate as she posted it online

 

. "Nighty night Clyde!" Emily called over her shoulder as she opened the door and walked out. A look of confusion was on his mom's face as now 3 girls came out of her son's room.  They  said nothing to her as they walked out.