- Text Size +

   The giantess blonde looked around, not seeing any mechs, except for the ever present Abel, although he wasn't on the attack.  She walked slowly through the streets, stalking her pray.  The giantess race had learned over time, that the cowardly mech pilots often hid behind their support mechs.  To be taken down by them alone was a disgrace not to be suffered.

 

    She rounded a corner just in time to see tricks ankle disappear behind a nearby high rise.  She was sure the pilot knew her position, but if she acted fast enough, she might still be able to catch him.     She accelerated, smashing the pavement with the massive torque her body produced.  She bolted to her left to intercept the mech, but when she got to the next row of buildings,she immediately recognized she had been lured into a trap.   

 

  The giantess scrambled to dodge, her superb athleticism on display as samson let her have his mkII  flamethrower.  She barely avoided having her hair singed before Cain rained down cannon fire from his perch a half mile south of her location.  

 

   Jason's confidence rose as Cain connected, rounds barreling into her right breast and sending her reeling to her left.  

 

    "Eve, now!"    

 

    Eve sprang into action, her blue colored valkyrie whip crackled to life, frying the air around it.   She drew it back before cracking it, aiming for the giantesses control box. 

 

    The heavy whip snapped, meeting it's mark.  Sparks erupted from the box as Eve connected with flesh and metal.  The giantess screamed in pain as the sting of the lash sunk in.  The control box faltered for a second, the force field became visible but immediately disappeared again. 

 

     "Alright Eve, keep it together and get out of there." Jason commanded, not wanting another causality from his greed. 

 

      Eve ducked away as the giantess turned to face her, a look of anger on her face.   She wasn't going to let the little mech escape that easily.  She rushed the skyscraper Eve had taken cover behind and shoulder charged it.  

 

    The glass shattered as the building swayed, before toppling over.  Eve was slow to react, being an older model with a slower processor.  She turned and ran but the rubble filled in and trapped her leg.  She tried desperately to free it but the giantess was on her in no time. 

 

      Eve attempted to defend herself, cracking her whip to catch the giantesses stomach but the giantess anticipated it, snagging the whip with her left hand, her gloves designed to withstand electricity based weapons. 

 

  The small mech struggled to pull the whip free to no avail, as the giantess slowly pulled her in. 

 

      "Re. . .  release it!"  Jason screamed.

 

   Eve did release the whip but it was too little too late.   She was within reach, and the giantess grabbed her by the throat with her free hand.      The little thigh high mech was lifted effortlessly, her legs dangling uselessly, before being smashed through the nearest skyscraper.  

 

   As Eve's camera picked up the giantess' face, Jason once again froze up, his mech standing idle as the support mech was ravaged.     Shedding the whip from her other hand, the giantess pulled Eve from the building and held her above her head with both hands.  Jason watched in slow motion as Eve was smashed down into the blondes rising knee.  They met with sickening impact, sparks and oil spewing as the little mech was snapped in half, her titanium spine splitting, her body only held by electrical cable and hydraulic hose.       The video feed remained active as Eve was unceremoniously left in a heap in the rubble.   

 

      It all happened in a blink of an eye.  By the time Samson was on the street and Cain had reranged his cannons, Eve was gone.       Jason hung his head.  His heart sank and his reckless nature began to take over.

 

   "Hit. . . .hit that bitch with everything we got!" He yelled, passion replacing tactics.       He  moved from cover, his wrist mounted machine guns firing.  The rounds peppered her back as she was facing samson.  Above, goliath chipped in with mortar fire from somewhere behind him.      Cain fired rounds from long range, narrowly missing her as she ducked and advanced on samson. 

 

      He switched from his flamethrower to the omni-cannon, preparing to fire his last round, but the switch took too much time.      He was met with a powerful kick to the chest, his armor shattering as he rocketed  through building after building.  She followed up, allowing no reprieve for him to recover.   She reached down and grabbed the tiny mech by his broken chest.      

 

His arms and legs could only twitch, his control unit damaged by the blow, as she brought him to her face.  She wasted no time, palming his miniscule head in her big hand, before ripping it clean off. Sparks, flame, and magma erupted from his neck as his his body died, looking like some sick firework.  The giantess crushed his head in her fist and tossed his body aside. 

 

      "Fuck fuck FUCK!"  Jason screamed, pounding the dash with his fists.  The casualty was the least of his worries as the giantess now turned his attention to him.   He took a step back as she began to close the distance between them.      

 

"Uhhh. . . Abel. . Goliath.  ." He stammered, as the towering female closed the gap, completely ignoring the crossfire from Cain and goliath.    

 

  Jason put his hands up to defend himself as the giantess squared off with him.      "Weapons auto-pilot"  Jason called nervously. 

 

[Engaging auto-pilot]    

 

Jason made the first move, his outsized mech having no real advantages in this fight, the giantess a head and a half taller and who knows how much heavier than his light weight mech.    

 

 He threw a right hook, narrowly missing her chin as she leaned back.  The a-p followed up with his shoulder mounted turrets, speckling her face and causing her to shield her eyes. Seeing an opening, Jason stuck her with a jab to the stomach, doubling her over before catching her with an uppercut.  The giantess took a step back but ultimately pressed on unphased.    

 

  The auto-pilot selected flares, launching them from the mech's rib mounted compartment.  The giantess struggled to see in the cloud of smoke and fire, coughing heavily from smoke inhalation.  

 

   Jason moved around to her back and grabbed her control box, squeezing and trying to rip it off.  It didn't immediately give, and he was knocked back as the giantess, caught him with a hip thrust.       Her wide hips and big butt bounced him off his feet and he crashed along the buildings before catching his balance.      

 

"Damn!" He said, wiping sweat out of his eyes from under his helmets visor.     Suddenly Abel swooped in, spraying her with machine gun fire to cover Jason while he recovered.       It was supposed to be a hit and run, but the giantess absorbed the fire, staying focused as she lept and snatched Abel out of the air.  She studied him in her hand, watching amused as it squirmed in her grip.    

 

  This time Jason acted immediately, he charged to Abel's aid reaching to take him from her grasp.    The blonde was unimpressed, sticking out her hand and stiff arming the smaller mech, stopping it dead in its tracks.  He struggled like a little kid versus a bully as she easily kept him at bay.  She stared into Cherokee's face, a slight smirk forming, before she ruthlessly spiked Abel into the ground, smashing it's head into the street.       She finished him off with a final step, extiguishing his thrusters and flattening his frame.  When he was done, the giantess easily shoved Jason back a few steps and put her fists up.     

 

  Jason could feel the end was near, his hope fading fast.  This. . . . This monster had crushed all opposition before her.  What chance did he have?

 

      Cherokee Trick was, by design, the smallest genesis 4 mech in the West coast fleet.  She was meant to be quick and precise.  At the time of her creation, victory had come easily, but now. . .  With bigger and bigger giantess showing up to finish off humanity, every deployment was a potential death sentence.     

 

The giantess didn't give him time to cry over himself, charging forward and punching him in the chest.  He lost a step, before righting himself and throwing a punch of his own.       She easily ducked it and pushed closer, grappling him arm in arm.  Jason pushed against her in a power struggle, leaning his weight in to move her back.   

 

  The giantess held her ground, digging in the toes of her boots.  She had a firm grip on Jason's arms and was easily dictating the direction on the struggle.  [Coolant temperature. . .30% limit.] The on-board computer updated him as his mech began to strain.      He gritted his teeth and looked up into her face. . . . . Only. . . .he didn't see strain. . . .  .she was smiling.  

 

     His blood went cold as he realized she was only playing with him.  He tried to break the hold but her grip was too strong.      He began to panic as she poured in strength, pushing him back slowly at first but picking up speed.  Jason dug in his heels but nothing slowed her down, his feet tearing up the street. 

 

   The giantess broke into a jog, forcing him back before giving him massive shove.  He was taken off his feet and shoved through the air.  Trick landed flat on its back 100 feet away, hitting so hard that it's electrical systems shut down for a moment before rebooting.     

 

Jason was left in the dark as the earth trembled beneath her footsteps.  He closed his eyes and waited for the finishing blow but it never game.  As systems came back online, his feed was of goliath.  The giantess' face appeared in his camera, he didn't know in what position she had him.     

 

She payex no time to theatrics, simply crushing his head and dropping him.  She looked to Jason, noticing his mech had powered up, and began walking towards him.       

 

Jason made an effort to stand, as she stood over him, but a boot to the chest put him down again.  She stepped around his legs and looked down on him, straddling his chest.    

 

   Suddenly she dropped, landing heavily on his chest.  His legs shot up involuntarily as she crashed down on him.  Parts and pieces scattered around his chest based cockpit as the giantess sat directly on it.  She trapped his arms at his sides and framed his face with her thighs.       Jason struggled at the controls but her weight was too much. She kept him down in a classic school girl pin, just sitting for the time being.  

 

    Jason knew he was in trouble now.  Completely immobile at the hands of the biggest giantess he had faced so far.   After a moment of just pinning him, she raised her fist and went to work pummeling the head trapped between her legs.        Warnings and sirens began to scream as she smashed Cherokee's face.  The whole mech shaking with each heavy blow.  

 

[Optic lense: 85%]  the computer reported.

 

      Jason tried desperately to scramble any weapon but they had all either been smashed or were stuck under the giantess' butt.    

 

         Blow after blow. 

 

  [Optic lense:  73%]

 

   Next he tried his foot thrusters, an attempt at getting out from below her, but they did nothing with the added weight holding them down.

 

  [Optic lense: 56%]

 

[Optic lense: 34%]

 

[Optic lense: 17%]    

 

 The feed from the camera went black.  Jason switched to auxiliary optics, cameras and sensors installed in the chest, though they couldn't see much with her on top of him.     Having completely smashed the mech's head in, the giantess stood and turned towards Cain, the last bit of resistance in her way.      

 

She walked down the street taking her time, when she heard a noise behind her.  She turned to see Cherokee Trick struggling to stand, it's mangled head hanging from cables and twisted metal.        Her eyes narrowed, as she began walking back towards him.  Jason didn't know what he was thinking.

 

   If he had stayed down,  he could have escaped the mech and lived to fight another day.  Now, she would surely finish him.   He put up his hands on defense but the blonde giantess pushed right past them like they were nothing,  her palm reaching his mangled head.  She continued walking pulling him to the ground, and dragging him along the ground by the head as she went.  

 

    He kicked his legs and grabbed at her wrist but it did nothing to detour her.  He was drug for a ways before she tossed his back against a particularly wide skyscraper.     She glared down on him, crossing her arms as she picked apart this pathetic mech pilot.  He could only stare back, knowing his time was at an end.  Cain had seemingly ran out of ammo and had ceased firing.

 

  His team had been thoroughly crushed. 

 

There was nothing left now but the tears.       Jason flinched as the giantess moved, supporting herself with a her left hand on the building, she lifted her foot above his chest.  The intricate tread design of her boot came into view as she prepared to crush him down.  He closed his eyes as she went to work.

 

     The armor held as she landed with the first stomp, grinding her foot on his chest.  She lifted it again, higher this time and hammered it home. 

 

[Hull intergrity: 98%]

 

   Jason leaned back in his seat, at peace with the situation.  He knew there was no way out.   More brutal stomps.  The chest cavity began to show signs of fatigue now. 

 

[Hull integrity: 89%]

 

The percentage dwindled and dwindled, as she relentlessly stomped away on him.   At 50% the space in front of him, began to visibly press in.  Most of the sensors had been crushed and only abstract views of debris were within view.  

 

[Hull integrity: 2-    The on-board computer  finally died as her systems were crushed underfoot.  Daylight was showing through now.  Jason shielded his face as bits and pieces fell in through the holes.  He braced for the ending stomp but it never came.  There was a momentary pause.  

 

    Suddenly, something black smashed into the daylight of the chest.  Jason screamed as the giant fingers pushed their way in.  The giantess was crouched over him, and was going to rip the chest open to get to him.       Jason panicked, releasing his seat harnesses and scrambling to the back of the cockpit, not that it would do any good. 

 

    With a grunt, light poured in as she opened the cavity like a can of tuna.  Jason was speechless as the blondes massive, beautiful face appeared in the hole, a filthy grin on it. 

 

    He began to cry as her face moved away, being replaced by her gloved hand.  He kicked at it but she easily plucked him from the cockpit between her thumb and index finger.  She rose to her full height, and brought him to her face.    

 

   He was trembling now, never having been face to face with a giantess before.  She studied him briefly before lifting him above her face.  Jason knew what was coming next.  It was a rumor around the hangers that sometimes when the pilots bodies weren't found, it was because they had been eaten.  The higher ups always denied it, not wanting to scare off new recruits, but there was no denying it now.     

 

 She opened her mouth, her bumpy pink tongue extending, waiting for its tribute.  With one last look at the world, Jason was tossed into her gaping mouth.  Her tongue was pulled back in and he was held in her maw for a moment.  

 

    Finally. . . .she swallowed him whole.