- Text Size +

      Rachel stood up and walked out of the den.  When she got by the front door, they  heard three rushed steps on the stairs before Kylie's door slammed shut.      

"What the hell?" Rachel said as she kept walking.    

  Jason had a bad feeling, but decided he might be over thinking it.  He kept his mouth shut as they got to the kitchen.  Rachel set him down on the counter and began looking through the cupboards until she found what she was looking for.  She pulled out a clear plastic bowl and set it on the counter beside him.    

  "Ok, strip down to your boxers and give me those filthy clothes. " she said, as she turned on the faucet. 

Jason did what he was told.   He watched intently as she tested the water with her hand, before filling the bowl.    

  "So are you diving in or do you need my help? She asked with a smile. 

    "Well I uh. .  " Jason began.      "Oh god! You're such a little perv!" She laughed, rolling her eyes as she picked him up.   

 Jason layed back as Rachel cradled him in her palm, dipping him into the warm water.   She added some melon hand soap that was by the kitchen sink and picked up a new sponge.   He closed his eyes and relaxed as she began to lightly dab and scrub him.  She asked him to do nothing, moving his tiny arms and legs as she pleased.  As she continued to work, Jason actually drifted off,    the feeling of safety was something he missed dearly.    

  She finished scrubbing him, and wrapped him in a clean wash cloth to dry him, while also keeping him warm.  Next she set to getting his tiny shirt and pants clean.  10 minutes later, she had the clothes washed. She put them in the microwave, drying them before she managed to get them back on Jason without waking him.    With him smelling fresh, she went back to the den.

      She placed Jason on her lap, kicking her feet up and finding something to watch on tv.    An hour passed before Kylie came walking down the stairs. she wandered into the den, and sat down on the couch, putting her own feet on the table.  Kylie glanced at Rachel's lap, noticing her brother sleeping. 

      "How did you get him to sleep like that?!"  She asked, amazed.  

  "Well it's easy when you're not SITTING on him!" Rachel answered rudely.   

 Shame showed on Kylie's face.    

 "Well I. . . . He"   

 "I dont want to here it Kylie."  Rachel said, turning back to the television.    

"Whatever!" Kylie yelled.     She stood for a moment, before she reached over and shoved Jason off of Rachel's lap before running up stairs and slamming her door.   

  "Jeez, what a little brat! " Rachel said as she scooped Jason back up.  He had a confused look on his face.    

 "You're alright.  It's just Kylie being a little bitch.  I can't believe you have to put up with that. " she said.  "You can go back to sleep if you want. "   

 "No.  I. . . . I had a dream. . . Or kind of like a vision or something.  I know what we need to do.  What time is it?"

     Rachel checked her phone.  "7:15"      

"Ok, Emily won't be back for another few hours.  I'm going to tell you my plan, and I need you to trust me." Jason said, climbing out of the wash cloth and standing on her thigh.    

  A half hour passed.  Jason explained in detail his idea before they put it into action.        Rachel knocked on Kylie's bedroom door.      There was a brief silence before they heard thumping and Kylie opened the door. 

    "What do YOU want!?" She asked, brattily.   

 Rachel took a deep breath to refrain from slapping her.   

  "I don't know why, but Jason felt bad about me yelling at you. . . So he decided it was only fair that you got to spend time with him."  She said calmly. 

She opened her palm and offered Jason to the younger girl.  Without a second thought, she snatched her brother out of Rachel's hand.    

   "Thank you." She said, keeping her eyes low before shutting the door in Rachel's face. 

   "Ok. . . Time to go to work"  Rachel and Jason thought in unison.      Kylie wasted no time.  She walked to her art desk and sat down heavily, placing Jason on the desk.  She gave him a glare.   Without warning, her left hand came into view and delivered a hard flick to his chest, meeting with the force of a heavy weight boxer. 

 " Ugghh!"  Jason grunted as he was knocked flat on his back a few feet away.  

  "You know Emily gave me permission to beat the crap out of you right?"  She informed him as he stood back up.     

    Before he could speak, she lifted her right hand and caught him with a bone shattering flick to his stomach.  He didn't go down, but it did drop him to a knee.  

   "I don't like that you had to get Rachel to yell at me like a little tattletale." She spoke down to him.      

He tried to stand but his back was met with her palm and she flattened him into the desk.    She gave him no rest, curling her fingers in on him and grabbing his torso , leaving his arms free. 

  Kylie lifted him from the desk and up to her face.  Jason pounded on her fingers with his free hands, but it did nothing but annoy her.      

"Stop that!"  She said, as she began to squeeze his ribs,  stopping his struggles.   

   She adjusted her glasses, and watched him intently, his mouth opening wider, the tighter she squeezed, although no scream was emitted.       Again without warning, her right hand came up, holding for a moment before delivering a jaw shattering blow to Jason's face, snapping his head back.      Kylie only giggled as she effectively almost smashed his face in, before going back to squeezing on his ribs.   Jason was dazed, caught of guard by the punishing blow.  He only hung his head as Kylie continued having her way with him.    

  "Rachel, you better not fail me!" Was all he could think as things escalated.    

  Kylie gathered his arms into her fist, leaving only his head visible.  She gave him another quick squeeze as she balled her right hand into a fist.  She stared him in the eyes for a second,  before bringing her fist up, and using it to hammer Jason's head down into her other hand.        

It brought new meaning to the phrase "hitting the nail on the head" as the top of his head was pounded flush with her fingers, only a tuft of hair was visible.  She laughed at her work, before roughly tossing him back  to the desk, bouncing him off the surface.  

   He rolled twice, and crashed into a plastic cup filled with colored pencils, spilling them everywhere.  This time he chose to stay down.  Kylie just sat in her chair, looking down on it.  There was a long pause.  Jason knew he had to keep her distracted for at least a little longer.

      He stood up, brushing himself off as he kicked some colored pencils out of his way, but took a step back as Kylie stood from her chair.  She was bigger than he remembered, and putting her hands on her hips gave her that much more size.    

  He gulped as he waited for her to make her move.  She didn't make him wait long, bringing her fist down to pound him again.  He dodged it to his left, picking up a short green pencil as he ran.   She followed up with a right hook, catching Jason mid-stride.       He was knocked off his feet, flying through the air before hitting the wall behind her desk and landing roughly back on the desk on his stomach, dropping the pencil.   

  "Where the fuck are you Rachel!" He thought as Kylie raised her fist above him, determined to deliver the finishing blow. 

      She was just about to pound him into the desk, when there was a knock on her door.   She stopped her hand short, rolling her eyes as she scooped Jason up and went to the door.  

    "I made some popcorn, if you want to come down stairs and watch a movie with me"  Rachel said, trying to be firm but friendly.  

    Kylie hesitated for a second, making up her mind.  Jason held his breath, knowing that if she didn't take the bait, he would be taking a forced nap in short order. 

     "Are. . . Are you going to be mean to me?" She asked, apprehensively.    

 "No, I'm sorry I yelled at you before too sweety. " Rachel replied, stealing a glance at Jason.    

 "Ok. I'll watch with you" Kylie replied finally.       

 They walked downstairs and back to the den, where Rachel had the popcorn ready.  They set up a pillow between them on the couch for Jason to sit on, and turned on the movie.  Rachel handed a few pieces of the popcorn to Jason, as he made himself comfortable.   Rachel started the movie and as they got into it, for a time it was peaceful.  That changed an hour and a half later, when Emily's car pulled into the driveway.    

  Jason and Rachel exchanged glances as they heard the car door slam.  There was a brief lull before the front door was opened and closed roughly.   They heard her duffle bag drop before she stomped loudly up the stairs.       This time Jason and Kylie looked at each other, worry on their respective faces.  They had seen this many times before. . . . Emily's team lost.   

  They collectively decided it was best to stay out of her way, continuing to watch the movie.  Jason looked up, as he heard footsteps above him, followed by the shower turning on.  That would buy them at least another half hour.  

 

    "Jason. . . Can I talk to you in the kitchen?"  Rachel said, seemingly out of the blue.  

    "Uh. . .yeah"     She gently lifted him from the pillow, and carried him out of earshot from Kylie.    

  "Emily. . . .she seems pretty pissed.  Are you going to be ok here?" 

    "I really don't know. . . . Sometimes she just wants to be alone, other times. . .   "  Jason paused as he remembered the last time Emily had laid into him after a loss.  

    It was about 3 months ago.  Jason was in his room playing on Xbox live with his friends.  He happened to have his bedroom door open when Emily came home.  He didn't hear her come up the stairs and had laughed at a stupid joke Connor had made into his headset as she passed by his room. 

   The next thing he knew,  she had rushed him, throwing him to the floor.  Before he could react, she had him in a high and tight school girl pin, squishing his face between her thighs.  He tried to fight back but she had him pinned solidly.  The next 20 minutes were a blur of loogies and B.O.        Although she had gotten in trouble for the incident, it was the last time he had even been seen by anyone on a game night.  Now he was woefully exposed.    

"Jason!. . . . Jason!"  

"Oh shit, sorry I zoned out." Jason apologized, coming back to the real world. 

   "Ok well. . . . I think I heard her turn off the shower, so. . . .i'm going to head home.   Good luck Jason.    

  She brought him back to the den,  setting him down next to Kylie.   Rachel picked up her hoodie, and headed towards the front door.  She was just about to tell them goodbye, when she heard Emily coming down the upstairs hallway.  She closed her mouth midway, and quickly made her exit.    

  "Fuckin' great!" Jason thought as Emily thundered down the stairs and into the den.  She stood in the doorway, hands on her hips, glaring at the both of her younger siblings.  

    "Where the hell is Rachel?" She demanded, looking around the room.  

    "She just left as you were coming down here."  Kylie answered.    Emily narrowed her eyes. 

    "That's not like her."  She said calmly.    

  "She was acting weird all night!"  Kylie added.  " she made me stay in my room pretty much the whole time.  And she was talking to Jason all night! I heard them talking about you Emily!   Talking about Jason escaping."      

Jason's mind was once again blown.  He wasn't sure if Kylie operated 100% on childish naivety, or if she was literally a genius, out to utterly destroy his life by invoking Emily's wrath as much as possible.  Either way, the look Emily was giving him now. . . . .  .

   She thumped across the den stood over them.      

"Is that so?" She asked, staring Jason dead in the eyes. 

He knew he was fucked.  There was no point in trying to lie his way out now.  He remained still and silent, as her hand approached like a kraken from a maritime lore.  She snatched him up, balling him in her fist. 

    "Thanks for the warning Kylie.  I knew telling you to spy on them would pay off. "  Emily said, as she turned and walked out of the den.

  "You have a couple more hours before I want you in bed!" She called over her shoulder as she walked up the stairs.      

  Jason thought to himself as he was cramped in his sister's hand.    

  "Oh fuck, I thought I heard her on the stairs!  I should have seen this coming. . . " 

   It was too late now.       Jason was carried up to the familiar prison if Emily's bedroom.  She closed the door and locked it, then walked to her desk.  She placed Jason standing on the glass surface, before sitting in her computer chair, her massive form impeding  most of his view.       Emily just glared at him for awhile before speaking.  

    "This is a pretty shitty night little brother. . .   First, my team loses the match because our idiot asshole coach Mr. Stevenson decided to take me out and put fucking Stephanie in!"   

  Jason knew just from experience that Stephanie was Emily's rival.  He had seen her around school a few times, and from what he could tell, she seemed like a decent human being.  He would never tell Emily that, but it's how he felt.    

  "Then i come home, and I'm told my own brother, and his little bitch friend Rachel, are scheming against me, AND made one of my subordinates stay in her room all night with nothing to do!"  She finished, her voice raising as she spoke. 

     She pounded her fist on the glass desk, though Jason couldn't be sure if it was in anger or just to intimidate him. 

    "She's not a bitch!" Jason yelled up at his titanic sister. 

    "What did you say?"  She asked, being her gigantic face close to his.        

"I said she's not a bi-"    

"SHUT UP! Yes she is." Emily interrupted as she brought her left hand up and flicked Jason in the balls.   She was rewarded with a spray of vomit as he dropped to the ground on his face.    

   "God! Do you always have to puke everywhere?" She said exasperated.

   She looked around her desk but found nothing to wipe it up with.  Emily finally settled on Jason, lifting him up by the back of his shirt, she used his chest and stomach to smear and wipe the vomit off her desk before dropping him back on his face.  

     "Anyway, you're going to tell me what you're planning."  She said as she folded her long arms and leaned back in her chair.      

"Fu-. .fuck you." Jason manage to say.     

"Oh real classy Jason" Emily said sarcastically.  "But the reality is. ." She continued, picking him up off the desk.      "Fuck you!"   

   She tossed him to the floor at her feet.  His body bounced and came to a stop, him laying on his side.   

   "Look, we both know a scrawny little shit like you wasn't a match for me when you were 5 foot 3 and 100 pounds or whatever" she began, downplaying his size just to piss him off.  

    "So I'm not exactly sure what you think you have to gain by constantly fucking with me at this size, besides crushed bones and a crushed ego!"   She paused, letting her words sink in.    

   "Here's how it's going to work.  I'm going to give you a chance to tell me what you're planning.  You do that and well,. . I'm still going to take it out of your tiny little ass, but at least I'll go easier on that plotting little BITCH RACHEL!"  Emily dictated, stomping her foot next to Jason's weak body, close enough that he felt the rush of air.      

"Every time you refuse to tell me.  . . . You get a nice little stomp.  And maybe if you're lucky, I'll call Rachel back over here to peel You out of the carpet like a piece of chewing gum. "    

   Jason looked up at her with hate in his eyes.  He felt his adrenaline start to pump freely.

    "So. . . . What are you planning?" She asked, hands on her hips.  She towered over him, her face 100 feet above him.  

    Jason stood up, cracking his neck like a movie cliche.  He gazed up at her humongous form.

    "Fu-"  was all he got out before he saw Emily raise her right foot in slow motion.  Her toes splayed slightly as she brought it over his head.  He had no time to even cover his face, before it descended on him like a meteor, smashing into him like 2 tons of bricks and burying him into the carpet.  

   Emily smirked as she literally crushed her brothers resistance like a bug on the sidewalk.  Beneath her foot, Jason immediately knew this time was different.      All sound and light were extinguished, leaving only the ringing in his ears and the pounding in his chest. Emily's molecule compressing stomp had instantly flattened his lungs, allowing no air to be drawn in.  As she leaned in with only a mere fraction of her weight, Jason felt the flow of adrenaline get squeezed into a trickle, pain following immediately after.    Finally after only a true 10 seconds of pressure, she removed her foot,  revealing the pancake below. 

    She bent at the knees, crouching down to examine her brother.  He lay there, his breath shallow and his eyes closed.  His body was flattened looking and spread eagle in the base of the slight indent her foot had created in the plush carpet.  

    Jason remained unmoving, knowing he had to give his body the best chance of recuperating.  After 20 seconds, he opened his eyes, Emily filling his vision.    

  "You ready to answer my questions yet?" She asked cheerfully, skipping the bullshit and getting straight to business.      

He layed there for a moment longer, before beginning to pick himself up.  He was just about to stand when Emily rose from her squat and lifted her foot again.    

  "I think. . . You need to just stay down. " she advised him.  

  Jason couldn't let her win.  To crush his spirit would truly be the end for him.  He tried again to stand.       He was met with a stomp more violent than the last.  Emily looked up to see dust actually falling from the ceiling fan as the walls rattled from the force.     His mind went into overload as this stomp completely corked the trickling stream of adrenaline, leaving only pain in its place as his body took inventory on all it's broken bits and pieces.  He knew for sure his ribs were cracked.  Every last one of them.    

  His jaw felt loose and his eyesight was dim and spotty now.  His limbs were impossible to control, and breathing took thought.      

 The differences between this behemoth of a woman, and his kid sister and her friend were made abundantly clear to him now.  This was weight.  This was REAL weight.   

    Emily lifted her heel, putting her weight on to her toes as she began to grind his upper body under the ball of foot.  His legs were dragged along limply as she twisted, before she finally stepped off of him.    Finally able to breath again, Jason spit blood, which was a first for him on this big adventure.    His face had begun to swell and he would choke on his breath ever so often.  He knew he was wrecked, and wasn't sure how many. . . . If any , more stomps he would survive. . .   

   Emily didn't even bother to ask him any more questions, she just stood smugly above him, her trademark smirk on full display.        Jason prepared for the end of his brief existence as she again lifted her right foot.  He closed his eyes, not wanting to witness his final moment.     

  Jason's mind did him a favor, shutting down as the final blow was delivered.  Emily was met with a soft squelch, his body no longer offering a crunch, as most of his shell had been smashed already.    Jason had a warm feeling inside, as he faded for what might be the last time ever.