- Text Size +

    Jason was woken up by a rough shake and took  a minute to more or less realize where he was.  To his dismay, his arms and legs were once again bound.  It seemed Emily was taking no chances or leaving any Windows for him to escape.  

 

    Shame colored his face as he came to the conclusion that he was now bound and clipped to Emily's waist.  He couldn't tell how she had done it, but felt himself tied to some type of plastic piece that had a clip.      

 

  They were in the kitchen now.  There was no way to tell how long he was unconscious for, but Emily looked to be in the middle of making breakfast for herself and Kylie.  His struggles alerted her to his consciousness.       "Oh hey little brother! Glad to see you're awake! You had yourself a little nap. " she said cheerfully as she stopped to regard him.  

 

    "I hope you like you're new travel arrangement.  This way I can keep an eye on you.  Wouldn't want you running off would we?"  She laughed, shaking her hips and causing him to shake with them, following their every move.  

 

    "Ge-get me out of here Emily! I'm not going to let you get away with this!" Jason yelled up at her, although her face was well out of his field of vision.       She only laughed as she began to crack eggs into the frying pan. 

 

      "Oh you won't let me huh?  Jason. . . I don't think you've EVER in your whole LIFE been in a position to tell me what to do! Especially now.  It would be nothing for me to just toss you in this frying pan, and eat you for breakfast!" The gigantic blonde told him.      

 

  Jason had no reply.  That thought alone was enough to cause him to shake.      

 

  "But in the interest of fairness, what do you think you're going to do? Hmm?"  She asked, lifting his prone body with a hand so she could see his face by her hip.   

 

  "Just wait Emily.  It may not be today or tomorrow, but both you AND Kylie are going to get what's coming to you. " he said calmly.    

 

  "Oh yeah RIGHT Jason!" She said, laughing hard. 

 

  "Did all the squeezing give you amnesia or something?" She asked, moving her hand and letting him flop back down at her side.     

 

   She walked across the kitchen and pulled out a drawer, grabbing a spatula to handle the eggs.  Using the hip Jason was bound to, she closed the drawer, squishing him between her butt cheek and the drawer for a moment.    

 

   "Ughh!" Was the only response he offered.   She snickered and continued cooking.    He shook the cobwebs off, and spoke again.    

 

   "I'm serious Emily.  It's not to late to just let me go.  Karma is a bitch."     

 

  "HA! Karma is a bitch?  I'M a bitch Jason.  And I would think you would have learned that, right around the time I almost snapped you in half, or made you sleep in my dirty socks!"  She flipped the eggs and added bacon to a second frying pan.    

 

  "Whatever tiny bit of karma this universe owes someone your size. . . I'm far too big for it.  It will get crushed in my wake just like you will if you keep mouthing off!" She said firmly, walking over to the garbage can and dumping the eggshells.    

 

  "It's n-" he began before his face was smashed against the sliding glass door.        Emily hip checked his tiny body 3 times into the glass before leaning on it, simultaneously smooshing him and smothering him.      

 

 "God! I forgot how annoying you are!" She said, exasperated. 

 

  She leaned there until she felt his struggling stop before stepping away, his tiny face peeling from the glass as her hips moved.  Just then, Kylie came down the stairs.  Her eyes were red and puffy and her hair was unbrushed.      

 

  "Morning Kylie!" Emily said cheerfully as she scooped eggs and bacon on to a plate and set it on the small table in the breakfast nook, opposite the kitchen. " 

 

    Kylie said nothing and just sat down at the table.    

 

  "How'd you sleep?" Emily asked, just making conversation as she cut up some fruit.   

 

  "Fine." She answered bluntly.      

 

  "Any interesting dreams?"   

 

  "No."    

 

  Emily finished with the fruit and grabbed her own plate before going to sit down.    Kylie just picked at her plate but didnt eat.       Emily sighed.  "Look, is this about what I did to you last night?" She asked after they had sat in silence.    

 

   "No." Kylie answered, finally taking a bite of her bacon.    

 

  "Then what, Jason?  Are you mad that I stepped on his little bedroom?"  

 

  Kylie was quiet.  

 

   "So it is that!" 

 

   "I just feel bad about what I did to him.  I should have been a better sister and helped him when he asked me to." She said sadly.   

 

 "Kylie!" Emily began, stuffing some eggs in her mouth.  "Jason is a little assho-. . A little jerk ok? You don't need to feel bad!  All he does is destroy everything and think about himself!"  She finished, swallowing.  

 

    Kylie said nothing.    

 

  "Tell me the truth. . . When he was with you, did he or didn't he wreck any of your stuff?"   

 

  "Well yeah, he-"   

 

 "Exactly!" Emily interrupted.    

 

 "But I shouldn't have put him on my sock in the first place!" Kylie insisted.  

 

    Emily laughed, thinking about how much alike her little sister was with her.    

 

 "You had to keep him safe somehow!" Emily said, fully playing the devil's advocate. 

 

   "He should have known that and not wrecked your stuff.   I think you had the right to punish him!   Look Kylie, how many times has he taken things without asking or went into dad's lab without permission?"  Emily asked seriously.    

 

  "A. . . A lot." Kylie peeped.    

 

  "And don't you ever wish you were strong enough or big enough to do something about it. . .like I can?"   

 

  "I-I'm almost as big as he is. . ." Kylie offered.      

 

"Someday you will be even bigger than him!  Even IF he is normal height again! And when that day comes, we will beat him up together for all the stuff he's done to us. "   

 

  Jason had come to right at the beginning of Emily's rant. He  remained limp, eavesdropping as Emily twisted their sister's thoughts to align with her own.    

 

  "Yeah, but-"  

 

  "Kylie!" Emily started, slamming her fork down.  "Can you honestly tell me it didn't feel good to have Jason squished between your toes?  To have him helpless and not able to be a little smartass?  To force him to do anything you wanted?"  

 

   Kylie was quiet for a moment.     "I- I did like it." She admitted finally.     

 

 "Ok, so stop crying about it and finish your breakfast!" Emily said cheerfully as she stood up and took her empty plate to the sink.    

 

   "Wash these dishes, I'm going to go work out, then we need to go into town and get some things. "   

 

  "Ok." Kylie replied, not questioning her sister's authority.   

 

   Emily walked out of the kitchen and down the hall.  She passed the office and the bathroom before going into the exercise room and closing the door.     

 

     Jason looked at the same hallway he had passed through when this whole mess had begun.  When he was still a free man.   Now in Emily's clutches, the future seemed a lot more bleek and uncertain.  Although, he was fairly sure pain and suffering were on the agenda.   

 

  Emily fished through the duffle bag she kept in the room and pulled out the old iPod she kept just for working out.  As she stood up, her arm brushed Jason, causing him to squirm and the jig was up.    

 

   "Oh goodie! Welcome back! Emily said enthusiastically as she unclipped him from her waist.  She dangled him in front of her face.  

 

   "Listen, I don't really want to deal with you during my work out, so I'm just going to leave you right here on this bench, and you be a good little brother and just stay put!" She said, laying him on a workout bench.  

 

    Jason counted his blessings, and decided to come down off his high horse for the moment.  He just remained still and looked up at the ceiling, just thinking about how things got this bad.  What request had he made or refused that warranted this type of treatment.   He heard Emily start the treadmill and begin to run. 

 

    Back in the kitchen. Emily's words began to erode on Kylie's resolve as she washed tv.  She thought back to the numerous times Jason had broken, or taken her things, and dad had let him off the hook.  If she HAD been bigger. . . Things would have been so different.    

 

 An hour later, Emily finally stopped working out.  She stepped off the elliptical machine and grabbed her sweat towel.    She stood over Jason as she toweled off.  She said nothing as she picked him up and went upstairs. 

 

   To his surprise, Jason was completely left alone while Emily changed out of her work out clothes and into her street attire, consisting of black yoga pants and a black tank top.  Before going down stairs she sat down on her bed and examined him.  

 

   By this point Jason was completely healed from the mornings activities and was just  biding his time, waiting for Emily to slip up.  He studied her every move for patterns and tendencies.   She picked him up gently, brushing a stray strand of hair from her eye as she let him lay in her palm.  She undid the hair ties and looked him over.  

 

   "Oh wow!" She said in genuine amazement.  

 

    She ran a finger across his face where the swelling used to be, all of it gone now.  Massaging his shoulders, she felt that everything that was out of place seemed to be correct now and all the bruising had completely cleared up.   She slid up his jeans and inspected his legs.  Though they had been pulled and twisted, there was no sign now.    

 

   "You better enjoy this while you can, because I'm only going to probably say it once in your whole LIFE. . .. .   But you are. . . Pretty amazing "  Emily admitted, deep in thought.   

 

   Jason wasn't sure if she was thinking about all the things she could do to him now, or all the possibilities that the power held.  Either way, he remained silent and still, her rub down actually feeling pretty good.   He allowed himselft to close his eyes as she worked out his arms and legs before turning him over and lightly kneading his back.    

 

   Seeing her brother relax, snapped Emily back into reality.    

 

  "Don't get too comfortable! I'm only doing this this one time.  Just so you know that I CAN be nice to you if I want to.   If you just give yourself in to me, things don't have to be so bad."     

 

   Jason thought on that for a second. . . . Willingly being his hated enemies slave, just to pray that she is merciful at any one  time. . . .not a fucking chance.    

 

    He remained still as she finished the massage 2 minutes later and set him back on her bed before standing in front of him, hands on her hips.  

 

    "Ok, we need to go to town today and you're coming with.  If you promise to be good, you won't have to be tied. . . But if you try anything funny you little shit. . . You're done."   She said, stomping her foot for emphasis. 

 

  "Alright, I get it."  Jason replied neutraly.      

 

 "Let's go" she commanded placing her palm flat so he could climb on. 

 

  It was strange seeing the house from this vantage point for a change.  Everything looked different when you weren't trying to avoid getting stepped on or detected.  Jason enjoyed the ride.     

 

  Emily walked down the stairs and straight across to her right into the den, where Kylie was sitting on the couch watching tv with her feet on the coffee table.  A spark lit in her eye as she spotted Jason in her sister's hand. 

 

  "You found him!"  She yelled, excited.  

 

  "I've had him for awhile, but I needed to make sure you were on my side before showing him to you."      

 

  "I. . .  I am on your side Emily!"  She replied, obviously unsure of herself. 

 

  "Are you though?" Emily asked, suspiciously as she set Jason down on the coffee table and sat down next to her sister on the couch.    

 

  "Yes I am, Emily" Kylie whined.    

 

  "I think you need to prove it to me, before we go anywhere."  Emily insisted, her face dawning a slight smirk.   

 

   Jason stumbled back as Emily's big feet rose from under the coffee table and planted themselves right where he was standing. He gave her a dirty look, but luckily it went unnoticed.      

 

 Kylie's eyes got big as she saw her sister's bigger feet next to her own. 

 

 "Well?" Emily said expectantly.      

 

"Well what?" Kylie asked, confused.      

 

"Kiss them. . ."  Emily said, flatly.     

 

 "One kiss on each foot, just to prove you're on team Emily."        Kylie hesitated.      

 

"If you don't do it, I'm putting you on team Jason! That's the team that gets loogied and beat up and crushed!" Emily teased,only half joking.     

 

 Emily pointed to her feet and snapped.  Kylie stood up slowly and walked around the table.  She got down on her knees in front of Emily's feet as Emily and Jason looked on.    

 

  Emily's toes wiggled as she waited for Kylie to lower herself.   Kylie took a deep breath and lowered her head, planting a kiss on Emily's left foot.  

 

  Jason was elated as Kylie finally had to suffer some type of humiliation.  He allowed himself a little smile but it disappeared immediately as he noticed Kylie glaring at him.    

 

   "Oh fuck." He thought to himself, as he turned around and paced the table with his back turned, missing the rest of the show.    

 

   Kylie kissed the other foot before standing up.    

 

  "Ok I did it."     

 

  "Good girl" Emily said like she was talking to a pet.  She stood up and patted Kylie on the head condescendingly, before grabbing Jason.      

 

  "Ok, let's go into town, I need to pick some things up before tonight. She said, walking out of the den and to the front door.      

 

  They put on their respective flip flops and started walking to Emily's car, Emily leading the way. 

 

 Walking behind her sister, Kylie suddenly began to chuckle.      

 

 "What's so funny?"  Emily asked, stopping and turning around.      

 

 "Nothing. . . It's just something funny Jason said about your butt earlier." She answered, still giggling.    

 

  "What. . . What did he say?!" Emily demanded,  her hand closing around her brother unconsciously as she spoke and her face starting to turn red. 

 

   "Ahhh, I don't remember exactly, he was just cracking fat jokes about it when we were in my room.  Some of them were pretty funny"  Kylie laughed, walking around Emily and standing by her car, waiting for her to unlock it.

 

    Emily brought Jason to her face, only his head barely visible in her big fist.  She looked furious.        

 

 "What did you say you little shit?" Emily said through clenched teeth. 

 

    "I. . . I never said that!"  He struggled to speak as she squeezed him. 

 

       "So what, she's just lying now?" She asked, questioning the logic. 

 

   "Yes!" He squeaked.     

 

"Yeah right!  I think you're just trying to get out of trouble now that you got caught. " she spat as she walked to the door of her car, a 2014 Cadillac cts-v.   

 

 She set Jason on the roof of the pearl white 4-door as she fiddled with her keys, finally unlocking the door.     Kylie got in as Emily stood and dug through her purse for some orbit gum.  She grabbed Jason again and was about to put him in her purse when she had second thoughts.  

 

  "You know what?" She said speaking to Kylie.  "If this little twerp wants to make jokes about my butt, I think he can spend some quality time with it!" She finished before tossing Jason on to her leather seat.      

 

"Shit shit shit! " Jason screamed.     

 

 He looked up just in time to see Kylie give him a wink, before a shadow was cast over him.      

 

 "Kyli!-" was all he managed to get out before Emily's ass came crashing down on him, snuffing him out.   

 

  The air was driven from his lungs, as her plump cheeks spread over him like water on the sidewalk.  Both he and the seat cushion were flattened as the 6 foot 2 giantess settled in on top of them.   Emily pulled her legs into the car and closed her door.    

 

  Kylie said nothing but her face said it all as her plan had worked to perfection.  How dare Jason laugh at her in her low moment.   The way she saw it, he was just getting what was coming to him.      

 

 "Put your seat belt on kiddo" Emily said as she buckled her own and started the car, the v8 roaring to life.    

 

  Jason's brain began to struggle along with his body as he was left in darkness with only the crushing pressure.  He focus on staying calm, knowing panic would only serve to debilitate him.  Though his head was turned, Emily's buns still found a way to cover his face, smothering him. 

 

    Emily put the car in gear and began to back out of the driveway.        Squirm as he might, there was no space or air to be found as he was supremely pressed into the seat cushion.   He couldn't get her to budge.  He was on the verge of passing out when finally, his sister lifted a cheek, allowing fresh air to reach him.    

 

   He  was offered no acknowledgement from either sibling as he gasped for breath, the cold air of the A/c rushing over him.  The relief was short lived as Emily dropped her tush back on to him.  The half hour ride to the city was tortuous.  Along the way, Emily turned on the heated seat, compounded with her own body heat and weight, Jason was trapped in a literal pressure cooker.   He battled to stay conscious, knowing if there WAS any window of opportunity, he couldn't miss it.      

 

 Finally he felt the car come to a stop, his only connection to the world beyond his big sister's big butt.  She sat for a moment, he wasn't sure if she was talking to Kylie or not, before opening the door and standing up.        Emily broke out laughing as Jason was revealed.      

 

 His body was physically flattened in the spread eagle position.  All visible skin was beet red and his clothes were soaked with sweat.  His breathing was shallow and wheezy and every few breaths, a low moan could be heard.    

 

  "Haha, ok. .  . I'm going to run into this shop and get my shampoo and moisturizer.  I'll be back in a few minutes.  You guys just stay here ok? . . . . Play nice!  She said cheerfully before shutting the door and strutting into the shop in the little strip mall.     

 

  Jason was smashed, but he had focused his mind the whole ride and was able to stay mobile.  He struggled to peel himself off the leather cushion and stand, albeit wobbly.   He leaned up against the back of the seat as he caught his breath.  Kylie leaned over and just looked at him, not saying anything, but not holding back her smirk either.      

 

 Jason noticed her and got upset.        

 

"Fu-fuck you kylie!" He yelled at her.       

 

"What!? I didn't say anything!" She whined.      

 

" you know what you did! Turning Emily on me like that.  Fuck you!"   He said, climbing up on the center console. 

 

She backed up against the door as he got closer.    

 

  "She. . . I. . . " she stammered.    

 

  "You didn't have to kiss her feet Kylie!"     

 

  "But she said. . . .i would be on team Jason if I didn't!" She rationalized.  

 

   "Kylie, together we can beat her.  No more kissing her feet, or letting her spit on you!  We are smarter than her, you know that. " he said, trying his best to sway her, not so much for her, but for his own good.    

 

 She started to speak, but then stopped.    

 

 "Well? Are you on my side?" Jason asked expectantly.   

 

  "It's just. . ." She began, putting her hand over her mouth, which was a nervous tick she had.        

 

"Emily told me that you would try to convince me to turn on her. . . " she admitted.    

 

  "That's because she knows how strong we are together!"  Jason said, really working the team work angle.      

 

 "But she also said. . . .if you did, that I was supposed to. . . "      "Supposed to what Kylie, spit it out!' He said impatiently.      

 

 "Supposed to do this" she answered finally, and suddenly reached for him.  Jason saw it coming and dashed off the console but  he was too late.  Kylie snagged him and brought him to her side of the car.    

 

"No Kylie, don't do this! I can help yo-"  he screamed as he was once again snuffed beneath one of his siblings butts.  

 

  "Uuggh!"    

 

Immediately Jason began to panic, all thoughts of controlling emotion went out the window.  Kylie wasn't nearly as heavy as Emily, but she wasn't light for somebody his size either. 

 

 To his surprise, she only sat for a moment before lifting her butt and plucking him from under her.      

 

 "She told me not to wear you out." She said bluntly before depositing him back on Emily's seat.    

 

  "Just how far ahead did Emily plan?

 

He thought to himself.     He knew he was in for a power struggle now.