- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Decided to take a little break from the main story line to try a concept idea I might use in a different story some day. 

    As Jason lay helpless on Emily's bed, his mind slipped into auto-pilot.        When he opened his eyes.  Jason was in a vast, empty white expanse.  He stood for a moment before giving a command.

 

       "Engage the simulator" he spoke, loud and clear.    

 

 [Engaging. .simulator]  an artificial female voice said in response.

 

       Before his eyes, a holographic display appeared.    

 

    Jason looked at the menu in front of him.  He scrolled until he saw [characters] and tapped on it.   From there, the menu shifted and displayed an image of himself.  He tapped on it, and immediately a perfect copy of himself materialized a few paces in front of him.   

 

    He glanced at it for a second before turning back to the menu screen.  He searched until he saw an option that read [skins]  and touched it.       Jason watched as the model dawned the exact clothes he was wearing when this whole thing started, his t-shirt and jeans.  The word [default] hovered above The model's head.  He scrolled to the left.    

 

  The model changed again.  It was the same clothes as default, only this time they were in tatters.  The words [war-torn]  floated above it.  

 

     "That must be after Gracie got done with me." He said to himself.  

 

    He scrolled once more, landing on the clothes he was currently wearing, before backing out into the menu again, this time selecting  [profile] .    

 

  Jason looked through and pressed [play all].  

 

[Jason]  the female voice began to speak.

 

[Age:14]        

 

[Height:  four and one eighth inches. . Tall]

 

[Weight: 4.3 ounces

 

[Speed:10]

 

[Scale speed:3]

 

[Strength: 16 times body weight.]      

 

 Jason flexed and smiled as the voice said this.   

 

[Strengths: augmented strength and speed.  Intelligence -Above average to high.  Possesses regenerative capabilities and high durability]

 

[Weaknesses: small size, emotional paralysis]

 

[Move-se. .  .      

 

     Jason backed out of his profile and went back to [characters].  He hesitated for a moment before tapping on Emily.  

 

     He took a step back as his gigantic sibling began to materialize.  He watched as the simulator slowly began to build her.  While his own model took only a second, creating Emily pushed the processor to its limits.  

 

    2 minutes later she towered before him, hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.      

 

  "Holy shit" he said under his breath. 

 

    He  passed through the hologram menu and walked to the models feet.  He stopped just before her bare feet.  His mind began to squirm as he took in her size, her big toe level with his calves.  He stepped to his right, staring at her feet, each one the length of a 4 door pick-up and wider than he was tall.  

 

    Shaken to his core by her sheer size, against his better judgement,  he gave the command   

 

  "Profile" he said loudly.  The female voice began to speak again.    

 

[Emily]

 

[Age:17]

 

[Height: six feet, 2 inches. . Tall]

 

[Scale height: 117 feet, 7 inches. . Tall]

 

    "Holy fuck!" Escaped from Jason's mouth as he craned his neck up past her thick ass, her shoulders obscuring the view of her head.

 

[Weight: 184 pounds, 6 ounces]      

 

    "What a fat ass!" Jason laughed. 

 

[Scale weight: immeasurable]

 

    His smile disappeared immediately. 

 

[Speed: 8]

 

[Scale speed: immeasurable]

 

[Strength: immeasurable]   

 

  Jason went pale as the simulator rattled off her stats.  All being to great for it to calculate. 

 

[Strengths: massive size, athletic, cruel]

 

[Weaknesses: N/A (no known)]    

 

 Jason heard this and began to tremble violently.  He thought about shutting down the system but even seeing the giant model was enough intimidation to freeze him in place. 

 

[Move-set:  type 3 (bruiser) ]

 

[Move list: fist clench]    

 

  "Display!" Jason interrupt. 

 

[Displaying: fist clench] the voice said.     

 

  Jason nearly shit his pants as the gigantic model sprang to life.  His body was shuttled upward by the motion engine of the simulator.  He watched in horror as a blank model his size materialized between them. 

 

      The Emily model raised its left hand and seized the smaller model, eclipsing it in her hand.  Jason found it hard to watch as it began to squeeze and knead the smaller form until it became visibly crumpled.

 

     The massive model threw it aside like trash before the sim restarted the animation, playing on repeat.    

 

   "E-End move" Jason said, slightly shaken up.   

 

    He  watched as the Emily model went back to its default posture. 

 

     Jason took a few deep breaths before making another command.  

 

    "Be-begin simulation." He said, unsure of himself.   

 

 

 

[Beginning simulation]   

 

   Jason observed as the space around him began to morph.  Crystals danced as walls started forming.      

 

  Moments later, he was in Emily's giant room.  The simulator captured every detail down to the T. He  looked to his left and saw the enormous Emily, frozen in place, adjusting her sports bra in the mirror.  

 

   Jason closed  his eyes as the simulator took control of his body, moving it into position on Emily's bed.  The scenario was completed.  It was exactly as it was in the real world at this exact momen.  

 

   "Start" Jason said, taking one last deep breath.      

 

    Without warning, the simulation began.  Jason stood up and looked to his right.  Emily straightened her bra, her midriff bare as per her usual Saturday morning work out attire.        

 

    Seeing his chance, Jason turned and ran for the opposite edge of the bed.  Unfortunately, Emily happened to turn around to grab her hair brush and noticed him.    

 

   "Oh no you don't!" She yelled, more amused than angry. 

 

   She took 3 steps, picking up speed before leaping into the air.       Jason barely had time to look over his shoulder as all light was snuffed out by his humongous sister.  He couldn't even let out a scream as Emily touched down. Hitting her mark with the belly flop, the simulation turned to static and the word [terminated] appeared before his eyes.       

 

  "Fuck!" Jason shouted.  "Rerun!" He commanded.      

 

   And so it went for the next hour.  Jason tried everything he could think of to escape but time after time he was squashed, stomped, slammed, smothered, crushed, rag-dolled, or squeezed to termination.   

 

  After one final time being dragged out from under the bed, and terminated after being stomped 3 times, he finally gave in. 

 

 

 

 "End simulation. . .  Disengage simulator"