- Text Size +

   Again Jason woke to the feeling of a giant finger poking his chest.  It was become a bit of a tradition at this point. 

  Opening his eyes, he was met with the sight of Emily, staring at him.  It all immediately came back to him.  Emily's sock tomb.  

  He held back the urge to vomit, even the thought was enough to trigger it.  He could still smell It on his skin.

      Jason rolled over, shielding his eyes from the light.  His head felt like it had been put in a full sized vise, having the blood pool there all night.         He was thankful that he wasn't bound anymore, but it didn't matter, his headache was debilitating.  

    "Heeeyy Jason!" She said, smiling. Her smile was enough to send a chill down his spine.      

He  didnt answer, half not wanting to even acknowledge her, half the headache.   

  "Jason! It's time to get up, you're not going to sleep all morning!"  She said, a motherly tone present in her voice.    

  Anger flared.    

  "I wasn't sleeping! I was passed out! Your bullshit made me pass out!"  He said, as loudly as his headache would allow.    

  She was silent.    

  "I knew you were a fucking bitch Emily. . .but you somehow always find a way to go beyond my expectations."      

    The smirk slowly faded from her face.  

    Having finished his rant, he stood up and turned away from her.  His body felt well again, though he wasn't sure how long that would last in his current company.    

  "Look you little asshole, think about it!  Have I even hurt you yet? 

  Jason was quiet. . . .the socks WERE  humiliating, but it didn't hurt him at all.    

   "I guess.  . . I guess not."  He answered honestly.  

   "And why do you think that is?" She asked him, completely in control of the situation.    

   "I imagine it was because you were half asleep?" He offered

    " haha, no.  I could have stomped you to pieces right there in the hallway, but I have  a plan for you."   

    Jason hated the sound of that.  He had never thought of Emily as someone who had any type of plan doing anything.  She seemed to operate on emotion only, and primal emotions at that.   

  Emily reached out with a long, manicured finger, pushing his shoulder so he was made to face her as she bent at the waist to regard him on her dresser.   Her flat stomach and wide bust dominated his view as he was forced to look her in the face.   

  "The truth is little brother. . . I decided I really don't WANT to hurt you.  I admit, when I first heard the details from Kylie, that getting you under my own feet like she did, made me pretty wet!"       

   Jason grimaced at the thought of his sister's arousal.    

  "But the more I thought about it, the more I realised. . . .this is a golden opportunity!  I mean,  I could dominate you physically before you shrunk.  We both know that. " she said, giving him a wink. 

   His face reddened with embarrassment. 

  " but now, . . . .now I can try something more." She finished, licking her lips and eyeing him hungrily.    

  Jason began surveying his surroundings.  He knew a hasty escape might need to be executed as his goddess sized sister flexed her control over him.    

  "So. . . .im going to make you a little deal Jason, but I want you to know. . . You don't have to take it, you don't have to do what I say, and i probably won't even crush you for it. . . Probably. " she said, giggling.    

   "See, all I want from you, is to be my little slaveboy.  It's only temporary. . . Say. . .  3 days?   All you have to do is everything I tell you to.  Sure some of it might be a little humiliating,  but you could use a vacation down to earth from your nerdy little high horse."  She said, poking him in the chest.     

  Jason took a step back, trying to avoid her touch.  His heart began to race as she dictated to him, what she wanted.   There was no way he was going to agree to be her slave, and the fact that she didn't want to hurt him, made the decision even easier.  

    "But while I did say I don't want to physically hurt you. . . .that doesn't mean that you will get away with denying me!"   She said as she knocked him over with her finger, just because she could.    

  He stood up, brushing himself off.  He knew that if she ever caught him, it was going to take more effort and planning to escape her than it did with Kylie.  While Kylie was more of a mental adversary, Emily was all physical.  

      She was bigger, stronger, and faster than Kylie.  A total package of brute strength.  Getting caught beneath her in any capacity meant at least, broken bones.  Likely worse.  He had a sinking feeling that his newfound abilities might be put to the test in the near future.   

    "So, those are the terms, and you accept.  By accept I mean that you understand that you're going to be punished for refusing my requests."  Emily stated, not a hint of doubt in her voice. 

     She was used to getting her way,  whether she had to flirt, bully or intimidate to get it, so the little 4 inch boy in front of her was a non issue.  He would either submit, or be flattened for his trouble.    

  Why was he always put into these situations?  Jason wasn't sure if Kylie was just a mini version of Emily, or if their mother's ruthless business tactics had played a hand in molding her daughter's into brother dominating giantess.   

   "Ok." Jason replied after a minute of thought.  

    "Good!" Emily said cheerfully, guiding some of her blonde hair behind her ears.    

  "I thought we were going to have some punishment before we even got started.  Now, come over here and let's get started. I don't have much time before Kylie will want breakfast." 

   She grabbed him by his shirt instead of in her fist which was a nice change of pace, and carried him over to her bed, where she crawled on, and leaned back.        "Alright, your first task is an easy one.  All you have to do is tell me what I want to know. "    

    "Ok?" Jason said, as his tiny body swung in the wind.    

  " Tell me about this "power" that Kylie was talking about." She said calmly. 

       Jason flinched, and he knew that Emily felt it.      "There. . . There is nothing to tell. . . " he lied.    

  "Hmm.  Is that so?" She said, her face emotionless.  

  "The way Kylie explained it, she had you squished between her toes pretty hard, and yet you seem to be fine?. . .not to mention that Gracie stomped on you too?  That had to hurt little brother. . .   I think your holding out on me. So I guess I'll just have to find out what you can handle on my own then. "   

   Jason began to struggle but was easily subdued by his sister's long fingers.  She gathered his kicking legs in one hand, before catching his arms and encompassing his upper body in the other, completely eclipsing his entire body.    

  Panic set in as her big hands began to squeeze.   She started playfully, alternating pressure from left to right.   His legs went numb, and his arms began to ache as he was kneaded relentlessly.         

   There was a pause as she took a moment to wipe the sweat from her hands on her cotton shorts, before she really went to work.   Without warning, both hands clamped tight around him.  He fought to breathe, but minimal oxygen could squeeze in as she squeezed him.   With a perceivable twitch, her hands began to rotate in opposite directions, taking his body halves with them.    

     His screams were lost in her grasp, as she effectively throttled his body.  Fear stifled his emotions, corking the flow of adrenaline and leaving him with only the pain.       

    Emily wore a smirk as she continued to twist her little brother's tiny frame.  The tiny vibrations of his screams on her fingers let her know that he was still conscious.  The soft pops and crunches let her know he wasn't yet completely broken.     

   Next she focused on his legs, holding his torso still with her other hand.  She gave them a pull and kneaded them until she felt an especially strong pop.  She released her grip to see that his right leg was hanging noticeably lower than the left.    

   She giggled quietly,  before adjusting her grip.  This time she held only his small head in her fist, his body dangled limply as she braced his shoulders with the bottom of her fingers.  She grabbed  his legs from the knee down.  When she was satisfied with her hold, she started to push, compressing him between her hands.    

   Jason begged for unconsciousness or even death as this female juggernaut threatened to snap him in half in any way she pleased.  He felt his spine compress vertebrae by vertebrae as she forced his head to his feet.  Merciful as always, his mind threw in the towel and allowed him to pass out.      

   Emily felt him go limp in her hands, and immediately stopped compressing him.  She didn't see the fun in it if he wasn't awake to feel it.   She opened her hand, allowing him to lay in her wide palm as she admired her work.      

Jason's face was beet red and bruised.  His left shoulder was curled over and she suspected it was dislocated.   Continuing down, his hips looked to still be slightly twisted but on a positive note, his leg must have been popped back into place.   

    Emily dumped his body on her bed, before standing up, and getting ready for the day.         I