- Text Size +

     Jason decided to lay low for the time being.  He was sure that Kylie would resume the search for him later, but for now, he felt they were on good terms, both facing the impending wrath of their Amazonian sister.  

 

    A few hours later, Kylie did return.  Her face was red and her hair was messy.  Her blouse was also wrinkled.  She wasn't really crying any more but she was sniffling hard.  

 

    She closed the door and picked up the mangled shoe box, before walking to her bed and sitting down.  She sat silent for a good while.  Finally she spoke.  

 

     "Jason. . . I don't know if you're in here or not but. . . I want to say I'm sorry for what we did to you. . ." She began sniffling.        "We. . .we were downstairs and Gracie told her about you and what we did. . . I tried to stop her but. . .shes too big."  

 

 "Ain't that the truth!" Jason yelled in his mind.   

 

    "Anyway, I made you this present, and I wanted to give it to you before me and Gracie beat you up, but I forgot.  Now Emily totally squashed it with her big fat feet!" There was a sadness in her voice.

 

        "She. . . She came downstairs and. . .and she beat me up too.  She sat on me and. . .dangled a loogie over my face. . . Some got in my hair. . ."  She said, dejected.    

 

   A part of him felt bad for her, only for a moment before he remembered that this was the same girl who had squeezed him to within an inch of his life just last night, and the pity was immediately gone.    

 

    "I'm gonna see if I can fix this for you.  I think I have most of the stuff in my desk."  She said, standing up and sitting down at her desk.  "I know you probably don't want it. . .but it's something."

 

   She uncrumpled the box, and went to work.    First she dumped the sand into the garbage, tossing the flattened hacky sack in the trash too.  Next she removed the splintered popsicle sticks that made up the desk and nightstand.   She carefully measured the few intact sticks and began to cut new one.    

 

   Once they were cut, she glued them together, allowing them to dry while she moved to his bed.  The sponge was fine, but it did get full of sand.  She tipped it over, pouring sand out.  From there she rebuild the frame and called the project good.  

 

    2 hours passed as she worked.  Jason wandered to the edge of the shadow that the bed cast every so often, studying her as she kicked her feet unconsciously in focus.   Finally she lifted her head.  As she did, Jason darted back into the shadows. 

 

      "Ok, I'm done Jason. . . You can sleep there tonight if you want.  I promise I won't bother you or anything. I put a little cup of water in there and I had some clothes from one of my old dolls that might fit you.  I saw that Gracie ruined yours. . . .i guess you guys are even now huh.  I hope I see you tomorrow.  I know you don't want to see me, and I'm not going to look for you either. I'm leaving my door open for you.  Goodnight. " she said quietly. 

 

     Jason tucked into his corner as Kylie left for the bathroom to brush her teeth and put her pajamas on.  With one last look around the room, she turned off her light, and climbed into bed.    

 

   Even though he felt Kylie was sincere this time, he decided to wait her out before leaving the safety of his hiding spot.  1 hour turned into two and then 3.  Jason napped intermittently as time past.        Finally he checked his watch. 2:46.   

 

    "It should be late enough now." He thought .

 

       Slowly and cautiously, he emerged from beneath her bed.  He could hear her slow steady breathing above him.  He glanced up, but ultimately just kept walking.

 

     Ahead, by the light of the moon He saw the shoe box.  Kylie had cut a little doorway in the side, and to his surprise, it was cut perfectly to scale.  He entered, straining his eyes to view his surroundings.  

 

    Beyond the giant cup of water, it seemed pretty spot on to how his room was.  He walked to the cup, dipping his hands in and getting a drink.   He drank his fill before moving to the bed.  He longed to just lay down and get a good night's sleep, but he knew he couldn't afford to let his guard down.          On the bed, he found the clothes she had spoken of.  He quickly stripped down, and tested the fit of the jeans.  They were a little loose on him, but they were good enough.   The shirt wasn't great, but it all looks the same under somebody's foot. 

 

      He looked around, finding a small piece of beef she'd left.  He devoured it hungrily before leaving the box.  As tough as she'd been on him, he had to admit that Kylie had came through for him this time and he did appreciate it.         

 

Jason began the long journey to his bedroom.  It took him a few minutes to get across her room. Every few steps he would turn around to make sure there was still a sleeping giant behind him.  

 

    Eventually he made it to the door.  That mighty threshold he hadn't broken in a full day.  The last time he had, he walked straight into a trap and paid the price.  He stood for a moment, just looking back at Kylie's room.  He silently hoped he would never see it again.  

 

    With no further ceremony, he passed through the doorway.  There, a mere 400 yards away, was his bedroom door.  Jason began to jog now, definitely excited.  He cleared the space in no time, making it to the  base of the closed door.  

 

         He began to search th-  

 

    Why was the door closed? .  .   

 

   WHY THE FUCK WAS THE DOOR CLOSED!

 

     A wave of despair washed over him as he searched desperately for a way in, but found nothing.  He tried pushing the great barrier but it didn't budge.  

 

    "I. . .i need Kylie." He thought.  He was 100% sure it wasn't a good choice for either of them, but he had no other option.  He began the slow walk back across the hallway when suddenly the floor began to shake.  Jason froze in place as a light turned on down the hallway.    

 

   It was almost enough to make him shit his pants as the gargantuan Emily emerged from her bedroom.  He blonde locks were a frizzy mess and she was in her typical sleepwear:  a bust hugging wifebeater style tank top, and shorter cotton shorts.     

 

     He held completely still as the light from her bedroom was cast directly on to him.        She scratched her head and rubbed her eyes before glancing down at him casually.  She began to walk towards the bathroom when suddenly her mind processed what she was seeing and instantly she was more awake.  She turned back to Jason.  

 

    "No. Fucking. Way." She said quietly.  

 

    Jason made an immediate decision and began to run for Kylie's room, but unfortunately, even half asleep she was fast enough to catch him.    

 

  "KYLI-" was all he managed to scream before he was engulfed by her fist, her palm broad enough to cover him easily from head to toe. 

 

  She tightened her grip, not allowing and chance of escape as she walked back to her room and closed the door.  His fate was sealed.      

 

   Jason began to shake uncontrollably inside her hand.  He fought back the urge to vomit, knowing his gigantic sister would likely squeeze him until he popped if he did that in her hand.  

 

    She was giggling hard as she brought him deeper into her lair, stepping over the mountains of dirty clothes and random sports gear.       Emily walked to her bed.  Sitting down, she stretched out her long long legs and leaned back against the head board.  Getting comfortable, she released her tiny morsel of a brother on to her right thigh.    

 

  He stumbled but regained his balance as he got accustomed to the soft, smooth surface.  He was still shaking badly as he looked up to regard the bane of his existence, his older sister Emily.     Her pretty face wore the same look it always wore when she had him right where she wanted him.  Whether it be trapped in a corner, pinned under her or stuck doing her chores.  It was a look he knew well, yet suddenly it carried so much more weight.   

 

        "Ha, what are the fucking chances that I would catch you in the hall, the one time I get up to go to the bathroom!" She said excitedly, not able to believe her luck.      

 

    " I mean. . .I was just going to make Kylie find you, but this works out sooo much better!   I knew closing your door would pay off!"  Emily continued gloating, while having confirmed his suspicions about his door.        He just looked at her with contempt. 

 

   "Well, aren't you going to say anything dork?" She said happily, not wanting her victory to be hollow.    

 

   Still he said nothing, his shaking continued.  

 

    "Well whatever, it's not like what you say matters anyway.  The important thing is, I have you now, and this week just got SO much better"       She brushed her hair crudely with her fingers as she stared at her little 4 inch prize.   

 

  "So what's the deal anyway, what happened  to you?  Kylie told me kind of, but I couldn't understand a lot of it because she was crying. "         Jason took a deep breath. 

 

     "Long story short, i had. . . There was an accident in dad's lab, and THIS  happened to me."  Jason said, dejectedly.

 

        "Kylie said you saw me down there?"  Emily asked.  She was leading him, and Jason already knew where it was going.  "Ye-Yeah, I saw you?" He said quietly, hanging his lead.  

 

    "And why didn't you ask me for help?" She asked, cracking a smirk.  

 

    "Can we not do this right now?" Jason pleaded with his titan of a sister.  

 

   "No, I want to know!  The way Kylie explained it, I wasn't good enough for you or something like that?  Is that how you feel about me?"  She said, her tone walking the line between dead calm and crazy.   

 

 "Look Emily i-" 

 

  "No you look! I don't like it when little worms talk shit! Especially little worms I could easily fit under my shoe!"  She interjected.     

 

    As with Kylie, he felt what sliver of control he had, slipping away.    

 

   "I didn't talk shit about you Emily! " he whined.     His big sister was the one person who could always succeed in turning him into a whiny snivling little brat without fail. 

 

      "So you're saying Kylie lied to me then? Cuz I'll go to her room right now and wake her little ass up, so we can get to the bottom of this!" Emily hissed at him.  

 

     "NO!  DON'T DO THAT!" He yelled up at her.  

 

    Emily's eyes narrowed as her giant hand came up to seize him.  He didnt try to fight.  Her massive, thick fingers wrapped around him with length to spare as he was coiled down into her fist.  She took care to leave his tiny head above, only so she could chew his ass.  

 

    ''Are you telling me what to do and what not to do?" She asked, staring daggers from her icy blue eyes.

 

    She gave him a squeeze, pushing the air from his tiny lungs, and leaving him in the realm of suffocation.  There she held him until his face started to turn blue.  She finally loosened her grip, allowing him to breathe, but not to move a millimeter.    

 

    Her smirk had returned as she eyed him.    

 

  "Well?  Are you?" She asked again.    

 

  ". .  .  . No Emily.  .   . I would never-" 

 

   "You COULD never!" She interrupted, giving him another quick squeeze that bugged his eyes.     

 

     "You're right, YOU'RE RIGHT!" Jason screamed as she compressed him once again.         

 

  His cries seemed to please her.    

 

   "Tell me she helped you" Emily demanded calmly.

 

       "Wh-what?"    

 

  " TELL ME,  she helped you" she repeated coldly.  

 

    "Well she-"     Jason was interrupted again as she loosened her grip, allowing him to slide down her smooth palm and become completely entombed in her massive fist. 

 

   From there, she began to squeeze him rthymically.  Enjoying the little pops and groans as she manhandled bone and ligament.   She spoke as she continued to squeeze.    

 

  "Don't even bother lying to me turd.  Im not in the mood.  Im tired and i need time to think, so I think it's time I put you to bed." She said, standing up and walking to her dresser.       

 

    She opened her fist, letting Jason sprawl out on her palm.  He watched as she picked up 2 or 3 stretchy hair ties from her dresser.  

 

    "What. . . What are you doing?" He asked nervously.

 

   Though he wanted to back away,  sadly her palm, and the height of the fall to the ground, left nowhere to go. 

 

      "Just making sure you're. . . Safe. . .for the night" she said, thoughtfully.  

 

   "This isn't necessary Emily, I . . .I won't run!. . I promise I won't run!" He stammered as he watched her get a tie around her fingers.    

 

  "As much as I'd LOVE to believe you, A: you're a little weasel who lies to get out of everything and B: Kylie said you would outsmart me.  I can't let her say I told you so if you do escape you know?  Like, that is my pride as her big sister. " Emily rationalized.    

 

  Jason could do nothing but hold his arms down obediently as she slid the  tie  over his shoulders.  It came to a stop on his firearms, before she grabbed it, pulling it out, and twisted it, before putting the new loop over his shoulders too.     

 

  He tried not to panic as his giantess sibling secured his binds.  Movement was minimal as she finished twisting him in.  Only his ankles and head could swivel.    

 

   When she was satisfied with the worm wiggling in her palm, she moved on to phase two.  Moving around her room, Jason watched her pick up at least 10 dirty volleyball socks and a pair of shorts.      

 

    "Oh fuck!" He yelled as he began to squirm.    

 

   "Uh uh uh" Emily said, closing her hand on him.    

 

   "If you fight it, I'll make it worse."  She said smugly, knowing there was no way out for him.         

 

    Internally, Jason cringed as her words mirrored Kylie's and memories of her foot domination came rushing back.  Jason struggled to avoid throwing up in Emily's hand, knowing that would be a death sentence.           Finally, she walked to her trophy case, a case her dad had built for her after her shelf became full.  She opened it, selecting a large cup she had gotten at a basketball tournament last year.  She set Jason, the laundry, and the trophy on her computer desk.  

 

     "What the fuck is this?" He yelled, a bewildered look on his face.  

 

   "It's your bed silly!" She said, barely able to hold back her laughter.  As she began stuffing socks into the cup.   

 

   As he processed the information, this time he was unable to hold back, and did vomit on the glass surface of her desk.   To his surprise, Emily wasn't mad.  She just looked at him amused as she grabbed another sock.      

 

  "Really Jason? You're disgusting!" She said giggling.       Jason watched in horror as she used the sock to wipe the vomit, before shoving it into the cup. 

 

   Next she inserted him into the disgusting cocktail of sweat, b.o. and dirt.  He could do nothing but scream for help, but even that was soon muffled as she packed more and more socks in around him.  

 

     He was sealed. . . Tight.  Between the binds and the socks he was held perfectly still as his sister's foot grime began to sink into him.  They held him firmly, with just enough space that he could still breathe.  Breathe in the festering foot funk and cheese smell.     

 

   Satisfied, Emily stepped back and admired her work.  She had her favorite target to dominate  (although, being the biggest, she bullied everyone in the house in some form) at her complete mercy.  Completely surrounded head to toe by her dirty socks, no choice but to sniff and sniff and sniff.  The fact that even the thought of it made him vomit, was just icing on the cake.  

 

    Just thinking about it made her wet.   

 

  Wasting no more time, she hoisted the cup and brought it to her night stand.  She was about to set it down when she had a devious idea.  Instead of just placing it there, she flipped it upside down, the tight pack of the socks keeping them suspended, and set it down that way.    

 

   She held her ear to the trophy as she laughed, inside she could hear Jason's muffled screams as blood began to rush to his head. 

 

      "Nighty night little brother!" She said sweetly, tapping the cup.     With that, she turned off the lights and got into bed. 

 

    "This was a great fucking night!" She thought as she drifted off to sleep.