- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah this one is long but a lot of character devolpment is in it

"Anything else my queen?" Aspen asked. "Maybe a foot rub". Claire said as she munched on a piece of watermelon. Aspen rubbed her tiny feet between her fingers sighing. "Taking this kinda far aren't you?" Aspen asked. "Hey. You're not the one that gonna have to deal with swollen ankles and tender boobs" Claire said. "Be nice Claire. Wait until you hit the halfway mark. You're going to horny as fuck and Aspen has to deal with it" Keith said tapping away on his MacBook. "What are you talking about?" Claire asked. "Your mom never told you? Borrowers get horny halfway through their pregnancy. Very horny" he replied. "That's weird. Really? Thought the sex drive would cool down" Aspen said. "Nope. Most believe it's to keep a mate around to help the female with food and protection. Humans suffer from it too but not nearly as severe. Then the issue with milk production" Keith said. They looked at him.

 

"Guys this is standard biology. Your mom just gave you the talk but never followed up on it? Did you even bother asking questions?" Keith asked. "Talking to mom about sex...uh no" Claire said. "Alright. Borrower pregnancy 101. Borrowers get pregnant easy. Easier if they're ovulating and they're producing a lot of pheromones. Takes just over two months to have a baby. During that time, she will undergo a few changes. First two weeks is morning sickness. Third week moody as fuck. One month in she'll get an elevated sex drive and need to eat...a lot. 5th week she'll notice her bare feet are more sensitive as well as her breasts as they swell and lactate.  6th week she'll sleep more as her body gets ready to give birth. 7th week nothing much happens and then the 8th week she gives birth...give or take a few days" he said.

 

"Where did you learn this?" Claire asked. "Online. Recently I've been reading about how to deliver a baby...just in case" he said. Claire smiled at him. She found it touching he would do that. "Guess modeling is out of the question now" Aspen said. "Not really. Borrowers don't get stretch marks. Our skin is pretty resilient" Keith said pinching his arm. "What are you up to?" Aspen asked putting Claire's foot down. "Trying to pin down what may have happened to Claire's grandma. You sure that's what your mom remembers?" Keith asked.

 

"Yeah. She said grandma used herself as a distraction to save her. Last thing she saw was Lily being snatched up and the human walking away. She just assumed she had died. Was probably easier for her that way" Claire said softly. "The human. Did she get a decent look?" Keith asked. "I asked her about that when we got back. Only the back. Some kind of logo. A white circle with a butterfly net on it" Claire replied. Keith nodded. "So, I'm assuming you told her about the baby" Aspen said. "She dropped the cooking pot in shock. She's overjoyed and is already knitting pajamas for it. That reminds me. She wants to talk to you Keith" Claire said. "Later tonight. Hmm...Google search pinned down the company with that logo. "Net Worth Inc". Cute...really cute. They're still in business surprisingly. Headquartered in New York and has a few shipping and breeding hubs on the East Coast. I'm curious as to how they will cope with the new anti-borrower selling laws" Keith said.

 

"Breeding hub?!" Claire asked. "Like a puppy mill. Borrower right activists have been protesting them for years. Especially Net Worth. Claire...I don't think I can find your grandma by this point. So many orders and shipping routes" he said. "Like a needle in a haystack" Aspen said. "More like a needle in a stack of needles. Sweetie I'm sorry" Keith said. Claire put down the mostly eaten chunk of watermelon and hung her head. They could hear her sniffling. "Come here baby" Aspen said holding her hand out. Claire hopped on and had Aspen cradle her to her cheek.     

 

"Claire, I'll message my friend that runs that borrower forum on the dark web. Maybe they would know what to do" Keith said to her. "I'd appreciate that" Claire said sniffling. "So, who's ready for another adventure?!" Aspen said lightening the mood. Keith raised his hand like a kid in school waving. Claire giggled at him. Aspen led them to the study and pulled a book odd the bookcase. They coughed as dust flew off as it fell on the desk. "Here we go. Volume 6...The Alux. The Alux are a species of homo smallicus that have been around for as long as Fae even predating written language. Native to Central America, the Alux are the naturally tallest of the species with an average height of 4.1 inches. Notice I said naturally as Alux were forced to learn how to change size which I will explain shortly."

 

"The Alux were worshipped by the Maya for many centuries. What legends survived, spoke of the Alux as ankle high beings looking and dressing just like the Maya. Alux were tricksters when not given praise or worship. Some even gave out curses or killed humans. Alux love corn. Crazy about it and have been known to be caught by oddly enough placing a kind of makeshift dollhouse in a field and waiting for the Alux to make it home. If trapped and fed corn for a period of time, if released and praised, the Alux wouldn't attack humans but bless them with luck and bountiful crops. As mentioned recently, Alux want to be worshipped, and the more they are the more powerful they can become. It was said that when the conquistadors arrived in Aztec controlled lands in 1517 (and lived to tell what they saw), an Alux always was sitting on a tiny throne in the main temple."

 

"An ideological threat to the Spaniards, the Alux were deemed "tiny demons of Satan" and were killed off in vicious ways. An excerpt from the diary of Toro de Vazquez tells about his encounter with one. "In the year of our lord 1517 on the 9th of September, our captain lead our party into a small village not far from the heretic Aztecs capital. The people counted at most 125 outnumbering us three to one. They did not attack us as they were stunned at our leather and iron armors not to mention the arquebus guns we carried. They had no gold which irritated the captain but had food and fresh water we could use. We took what we needed and a native man moved to stop us. My friend Tomas, shot him which caused the others to cower in fear. Some even bowed. As if it sensed the loss of respect and prayer, this small creature raced out of a small hut. We could not believe our eyes. A native girl no taller than my ankle came running at us carrying a black rock dagger."

 

"Tomas was slashed in the shin. The sharpness easily cut through his leather guard and he fell to his knees. The tiny girl jumped up and killed him with a slash to his throat. Our captain, angry at the loss kicked her as hard as she could and she disappeared into the forest. Apparently, the savages decided then to fight to avenge the loss of the creature. We formed our shooting line and fired. When done, the next line would take our place as we reloaded. Even with their staggering immediate losses, they still charged. The fight was over in a few minutes but in the end, we won. We lost over half our men, including our captain who met his end bravely killing the heretics. The natives were all gone. Even the children. Is it a sin to feel remorse in killing a heretic? I hope not. Exhausted we rested before leaving, not long after the fight, the girl creature returned. She has survived but was badly hurt. Ready to fight us again until she saw the bodies of the natives.

 

"Apparently even a spawn of Satan can feel grief as she just fell to her knees at the sight. Marcos stood over her and used his foot to crush her into the dirt. She didn't even scream but we all heard the sound of her bones breaking. When I see the priest once more I will ask forgiveness for feeling such pity for a demon".

 

"Cortez would go on to conquer the Aztec empire and drive out the Alux who would head south to the weakened Mayans. There they would find safety for the next 100 years. In 1621, Alvarado would conquer the last holdings of the Maya who had greatly indulged the Alux hoping their good luck would revive their empire. Even going so far as to provide human sacrifices. When Alvarado took control, no Alux were found although stories were too numerous to not have them there. Stories emerged many years later that the Alux used their trickery magic to assume complete human form to escape persecution. No matter how hard the Spanish colonizers tried, no Alux could be found. Even an inquisition didn't help. Legend says that even today that Alux live in plain sight among the Latin American populations" Aspen said finishing the first chapter.

 

"So, they can be human sized? That sounds like they would be nearly impossible to find" Claire said. "I'll input some keyword and characteristics in my search algorithm. Hit up the forums" Keith said.

 

Later that night...

 

"So, tell me Keith. If you were a borrower what did you prefer, sewing or thumbtack?" Claire's father asked. "Sewing. I could really get some speed with wielding a sewing needle" Keith replied. "Ha! I was more of a thumbtack kind of guy. Whittle the plastic to get a good grip and use the weight to do damage" the man said. Keith sipped his tiny cup of tea and nodded. "Well if you fight insects you'd need something that can pierce the shell. But something like a bird requires speed" Keith said. The borrower man nodded. "Now Thomas, don't interrogate the man. He was kind enough to shrink down and come to dinner" Rebecca, his wife and mother to Claire said. "Now you say that. Earlier you asked him his age, clan, and if he had any diseases. I dare say you have yet to ask about his sexual prowess" Thomas quipped. Rebecca rolled her eyes.

 

"Please don't fight. Can we just enjoy the meal?" Claire asked. "You're right dear. Keith? Have you given any thought about being a caregiver? You do realize there are some things that require...a man's touch" Rebecca said. "I'm well aware of the needs of pregnant borrowers. Aspen will take care of that" Keith said. Aspen and Rebecca locked eyes. "Well as long as they're met. When I carried Ritchie and Claire, good Thomas here was dutiful enough to know my needs without me even saying a word" Rebecca said. "I've been told what Claire will need" Aspen said. "Oh really?" Rebecca asked sarcastically. "Yes really! Three foot rubs a day to prevents swelling. A diet of berries and nuts for vitamins and fresh meat for protein. Trips to the bathroom and... I suck on her tits to encourage steady lactation when her milk comes in" Aspen huffed. "Sweet Jesus can we not discuss this shit at the dinner table? Or at least not in front of my little brother?" Claire asked.

 

"Dear. This is all natural and I was not much older when I became your father. This is good learning experience from the boy" Thomas said. "All fine and dandy if he wasn't a horny perv. I caught him jerking off inside Aspen's sneaker last month!" Claire yelled. Ritchie got up and ran out the room. "That was a little mean Claire" Keith whispered. Claire threw down her dinner fork and left the table. "I'll see to her" Aspen said. "No. Give her a moment" Keith said. The rest of the dinner was quiet. "Allow me to help" Keith said carrying dishes to the sink.

 

"You've barely come here since you moved in" Rebecca said running water out of a thin hose. "Reminds me of my old life. Actually, this is paradise compared to how we lived back then" he said looking at all the shrunken knickknacks. "Well I have you to thank for it. This garden hose here to deliver water for example" Rebecca said. "Has Claire spoke to you about her grandmother recently?" Keith asked. "Just some questions about that day. Why?" she asked. Keith shook his head. He didn't want to say Lily could be alive until he learned more. "You love Claire, don't you?" Rebecca said rinsing a dish. "Very much. It was...humbling that she chose me to give her a baby" he replied. "And yet you love Aspen too. Don't be surprised. I could smell it on you when she sat close to you at the table" she said. "It's complicated. Although recently our affections have become more...open" he said. "You sound so human. Why not take both?" she asked. "I know of our ways of taking multiple mates but Aspen is not like us. I must respect her beliefs as well" he said. "I see why Claire chose you to mate with. You're kind to a fault" Rebecca said. Keith gave no answer.

 

Thomas sat next to Claire on their little sofa. She stared blankly at the iPhone as it loaded an episode of American Gods. Just another watch list of her fathers’. "Still mad little mouse?" he asked. "Haven't called me that in years" she said. "In a parent’s eyes, their child will always be their little boy or girl. Prop your feet up" he said. Claire turned to lay her legs and feet on the sofa. Thomas slipped off her shoes. "Just like your mother. When she got upset she had this habit of clenching her toes" he said rubbing them. "You haven't done that in years" Claire said. "Not since I took you on your first scavenging outside the house" he said. "I remember that. Just a month after Aspen's parents died. We didn’t know what might happen to the house" she said. "That's right and me and your mother decided it was best if we trained you to survive in the outdoors. I remember that day so vividly. You hated that you had to wear a scrap of Aspen's dirty sock to cover your borrower scent" he chuckled.

 

"It was nasty!" Claire huffed. "Yeah but necessary. Predators would love to eat a tiny 9-year-old girl but if she smelled like a human they would flee before they got close" Thomas said. Claire nodded. "And you didn’t like being barefoot on that dirt" he said. "It hurt my feet but you did say I has to get comfortable feeling vibrations in the ground" she said. "Wasn't all bad. You were proud to wield that toothpick" Tomas said. "It was cool to have my first weapon. It was kinda nagging remembering all those rules to told me. If I poop or pee to cover it with dirt so predators won't catch my scent. Never walk in a straight line out in the open. Look up every other minute. And never let your guard down around insects, especially if you're a girl" she said.

 

"And one other thing. Never take more than you can run with carrying" he said. Claire smiled and nodded. "That night we camped out in the old acorn den. I remember seeing the stars. They looked so tiny" she said. "Oh, I remember you griping how much your feet hurt. I had to rub them, so I'd get some sleep. Daddy my toes hurt! Daddy the grit between my toes itches! The ball of my foot aches! On and on..." Thomas groaned. Claire kicked his side with her bare foot. "But you did me proud. Found food, hid when you were supposed to. You even saved my life" he said.

 

Claire had almost forgot that part. The next day as they were heading back, they were ambushed by a bullfrog. Her father told her to run as he got the giant frog's attention. She was horrified to see it stick its tongue right on his head and slurp him up. Thomas was in its distended belly. His heirloom needle sword on the ground. Without thinking, Claire rushed to grab it and the frog grabbed her ankle with his tongue to make her dessert. She was yanked off her feet and landed in his mouth to her waist. She stabbed the thing in its eye as her bare feet braced against the back of its slimy mouth. The bullfrog dropped her and Claire stabbed its belly slicing it open. Thomas spilled out coughing and gasping for air. "Claire?" he asked. Claire held him tightly crying. Thomas looked at the frog. Dead and then some. It was no small feat to kill a full-grown bullfrog for a borrower. For a young girl on her first hunt it was phenomenal.

 

"My pretty little bullfrog slayer is all grown up and having a baby" Thomas said wiping tears away. "Love you too daddy" Claire said hugging him. "I should apologize to Ritchie" Claire muttered. "I think Aspen went to see him" Thomas said looking around.

 

Ritchie sat outside their home on the cold wood floor. The borrower was crying to himself until two tremors and a pair of giant feet interrupted him. With a small earthquake that shook his little body, Aspen sat down. "I was worried about you" Aspen said looking at her size watch. It said cool down with a timer. "Why? Don't you think I'm some nasty pervert?" he said looking up at the giantess. "No Ritchie. I think you're a horny teenage boy with a fetish. Join the club. You're not alone. Hundreds of thousands of boys out there are in the boat you're in now" Aspen said. Ritchie looked at her toes. "You can touch them if ya want" she said. Ritchie stood up and walked over to them. Just her big toe was bigger than he was. Her polished French tipped toes shined in the light. He could see his reflection in her nail. They smelled like lavender and faint sweat. Ritchie touched the underside of her toe with his hands.

 

"That tickles!" Aspen giggled. Ritchie kissed it. "Ritchie..." she said. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" he said scared. "It's not that sweetie. If you feel a certain way and have...issues. Talk to us. We're not going to judge you. We want to help...I want to help" Aspen said. Aspen seemed different to him. Warmer and calmer. Not the sex pot from earlier. Not the same woman he fucked weeks ago. "You have really pretty feet" he muttered. "And you have a cute dick" she giggled. Ritchie blushed and got hard. "See how good it feels to be open?" she said. Ritchie nodded. "I'm curious Ritchie. Do you love me because I'm a giantess or because I'm the only other girl here besides your sister?" she asked. Ritchie didn't answer for he didn't know that himself.

 

Yes, he was turned on by this giantess in the position of having her way with him. Devouring him if she wished. Stepping on him with her giant sexy feet. But was it more. He felt attracted to her when she shrank down and visited him. Her loved her smile. Her voice. She even took time to play with him when he was younger. Ritchie was terrified of her when they first formally met. Aspen had known him since she met Claire so he was 4 at the time. A huge girl towering over him scared him. And one day as he spied Aspen and Claire playing he eyed a discarded Oreo. 5 years old and wanting that cookie so bad it hurt. Then Aspen's huge bare foot came down on it and crushed it to crumbs. The thought that it could’ve been him terrified the teeny boy. A few months later, Ritchie snuck out during the night for an Oreo determined not to let the human giantess ruin another find.

 

As Ritchie pulled it out standing on the edge of the open cupboard, he slipped and fell. Ritchie had mixed luck. He would've went splat on the counter if not for Aspen's grandma had fixed fudge brownies just an hour before as a surprise for her granddaughter. He landed right in the middle of the tray. Now this would be paradise for a tiny kid. Surrounded by warm chocolate goodness except he landed face first in the gooey fudge frosting and it was still cooling. Ritchie was stuck fast face first. He barely could pull himself up to breathe and every time he rested he found it harder to break free again. 5 minutes turned to 10 and the boy began to see he would suffocate in the fudge. Would he be found? Would he be eaten if he wasn't? The boy began to cry and wail and just as he found he couldn't hold himself up any longer he felt his body being pulled free. Warm water torrented his body and frantic hands cleaned him.

 

"Ritchie! Are you alright?!" Aspen yelled. He coughed and looked at her. She looked just as scared as he was. The boy silently nodded. "Oh thank god!" Aspen said clinching him in her fist and rubbing him against her cheek. Her cheek was wet he remembered. She cried for him. Knew his name. The scary giantess actually cared! Ritchie hugged her cheek happy he was alive and that she took notice of him. "It was lucky I decided to sneak a brownie. If I hadn't..." Aspen said getting upset once more. "I'm okay" Ritchie said innocently. The boy felt bad that he made her cry. He didn't want to see her cry. He thought she looked prettier not crying. It was probably then he began to feel love towards her.

 

As years passed, Ritchie hung out with her more often. And when those bubbling borrower hormones kicked in, he noticed other things than her face. Aspen had grown some nice tits in high school. Mammoth monsters Ritchie just wanted to touch. He wondered how it would feel being trapped between them. Aspen showing off her panty covered ass when she bent over. And finally, her bare feet. When she and Claire would have "girly" nights and would take turns painting each other's toenails, Ritchie spied on them. Aspen would lift her foot up and spread her long giant toes. And Ritchie would feel arousal. Now that he was 11, his father had given him the talk. Explained how his body would begin going through changes. Things down there so to speak. Mortified but curious, Ritchie nodded and prayed the talk would be over quickly. Ritchie wondered what it would feel like to be pinned between her toes. Be underneath her soles.

 

Nothing came of it for some time until one night. Aspen had just graduated high school and was celebrating. It was just her, her grandma, and Claire. Grandma was very sick at the time. In hindsight, she had probably held on as long as she did to see Aspen graduate. Maybe because she knew her time would soon come that she let Aspen and Claire drink to celebrate. At least she wasn't at some party where she had to worry about such matters. Champagne, BBQ, and music left it all lively in the house and after grandma went to bed, just Claire and Aspen stayed up. Claire's parents had emerged from their home just after grandma had gone to bed just to say congrats and share in the food and drink. Rebecca and Thomas had left as quickly as they arrived as being out like that was still weird for them.

 

As time passed at the champagne bottle was drunk dry, Aspen and Claire passed out. Ritchie was all alone looking at Aspen sprawled out on the sofa. Claire passed out lazily and half-dressed on her left breast. Not shocking to him. He knew they were more than friends by that point. Aspen's bare feet were propped on the arm rest. Her soles red from being in high heels for hours during her graduation ceremony. Well that and dancing at home. He was close enough to smell her huge feet. Pungent for a borrower's nose but he didn't care. It was HER scent. Her pheromones laden sweaty feet. Aspen snored loudly so he knew she would not wake. Ritchie too his clothes off nervously.

 

He hesitated to touch them. So big and powerful. They could turn him into a red stain if Aspen wanted to. Hell, she could do accidentally if she moved right then but that thought only fueled his desire. He placed his hands on her heel. Rough and tough but warm and alive. He used his fingernails to claw his way up her sole. Aspen felt it slightly and wrinkled her sole nearly crushing his fingers. He got lucky as she stopped when he stopped. He began his climb once more. He got to the top of her foot and sat between her big and second toes. The smell was stronger. It was warmer as he laid against her toe. He hugged it like a lover and kissed it. His overwhelming joy was he worshipping the toes of his human crush. He straddled her big toe and fucked it.

 

"Aspen I love you. God, I want to be with you" he muttered and so on as he rubbed his aching cock against her big toe until he came. The tiniest amount of his semen mixed with her toe sweat as he held her toe to steady himself. After resting, he moved on to her other toes and fucked them like a personal harem. Being young and a borrower he could keep that going for all five toes but was utterly exhausted when he was spreading his cum over her pinky toenail. Taking a breath he looked at Aspen. She looked like a sleeping goddess to him. He wished she was his size so he could be with her. Young he was but that's how deep his crush went. Aspen shifted and let out a burp in her sleep causing Ritchie to tumble off her foot and onto the sofa cushion. Where he landed was at the leg hole of her shorts near her thigh.

 

Ritchie knee full well what was in those shorts. Aspen herself was ovulating near that time but he didn't truly understand that yet. He could sense it on a primal level though. Since starting puberty, his sense of smell had gotten sharper. He took notice that Claire smelled faintly sweeter during a few days of the month but didn't ask. He did notice that when Claire smelled like that she would sleep over in Aspen's room and return the next day giddy, exhausted, and reeking.  But now he smelled something similar coming from Aspen's crotch and he had to see. He climbed into her shorts and stood close, very close to her panty covered pussy. Here is where it came from. Smelling of smoked chocolate and musk. His brain screamed for him to fuck her. Ages old instinct firing away in his immature brain. But Ritchie didn't fuck her.

 

No. What he wanted was for her to be awake if that happened. He wanted to see her face smiling. Her voice moaning. He wanted her to enjoy their bout of sex. Ritchie climbed back out and went home. Taking a bath to wash off the smell of feet, he sat in the tub kinda sad and guilty. He had taken advantage of Aspen. Someone kind and had saved his life and he fucked her feet while she slept. And even though he stopped himself from going further, he wondered if he should've. She was in love with his sister. She loved him but not that way. And he was younger by 7 years and tiny as fuck to her. What was he thinking he could satisfy a teenage giantess like Aspen? The more he thought on it the worse he felt. Ritchie buried his feelings for the next three years until the night she indulged him. So now that Aspen asked if he loved her because of her size, he felt he could answer truthfully.

 

"So... what’s your answer?" Aspen asked. "I love you either size" he replied. Aspen held him in her hand and petted him. "I think you're being truthful, but I suspect you might only love me because I'm the only other girl in the house other than your mom and sister" Aspen said. "That's not true! I really do love you Aspen! I've loved you for a long time!" he yelled. Aspen blushed hearing his energetic confession. "Then you'd love me even if you met another girl?" Aspen asked. "Well yeah" he said. Now there was hesitation in his voice. Of all his 14 years, Ritchie didn't know of any other borrower girls. Some thought went into buying one for him but that had connotations all their own. Tantamount to sexual slavery really.

 

Even if Aspen wanted to she couldn't now due to her own actions. Selling borrowers was illegal now and the rise of poachers and black market selling was making the news. A month ago, a female borrower entering puberty would fetch $150 open market. Now it was well over a grand. "I don't fully believe you Ritchie. Yeah I believe you love me but I'm betting you'd fall in love with another girl if you had the chance" Aspen said. "Like that's gonna happen. I watch the news too" he said. A moment of silence passed. "I know! Take me with you on your next adventure! You met girls my size right? I'll prove I'm being honest about loving only you!" Ritchie yelled. Aspen had to admit she walked into that one. "I don’t know kid. Our adventures are dangerous. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you and even though Claire acts like you're a pain, she be inconsolable if she lost you. She really does love you" Aspen said.

 

"I'm 14 Aspen. Practically an adult in borrower culture. Dad himself was living alone and hunting at my age and mom was married by my age" he said. Aspen cringed. "Alright but you do what we say" Aspen said. Ritchie gave her a salute" "You're the boss!" he shouted. Aspen gave him a loving kiss all over his face and put him back down. She shrank herself and followed him back to their home. All eyes were on him as he returned as they were worried. Smiling and grinning, they wondered what Aspen had said or done. Aspen plopped herself on the tiny couch between Claire and her dad and sighed.  "Okay. Guess he needed a fuck" Claire whispered. "Uh no. That didn't happen" Aspen said. Claire looked surprised. "Not everything is solved with pussy or dick" Aspen said to her. "Who are you and what did you do with my lover?" Claire asked. "Very funny. I said he could go with us on an adventure" Aspen replied. They all looked at her.

 

"I know I know!" Aspen said. "My son is not going on those dangerous things of yours" Rebecca said nearly breaking a plate. "With all due respect, your son is horny as shit and keeping him here like a prisoner isn't helping. He needs to get laid" Aspen told her. "Then you do it! You're gentle enough" Rebecca said stammering. Thomas raised an eyebrow. "Tried that and it still didn't help. I think we all know he loves me but I just can't be with him" Aspen said. "You fucked my son?" Thomas asked. "You'd be proud. He was very energetic" Aspen said. Thomas grinned. "It's too dangerous" Rebecca said quietly. "Now dear. Aspen has a point. We can't keep the boy cooped up the rest of his life. He needs world experience and he won't get that living under the floorboards of a house" Thomas said. "Then take him outside like you did with Claire!" Rebecca shouted. "Ritchie can't fuck a blade of grass Rebecca! He needs female companionship!" Thomas yelled. Rebecca stormed out the kitchen to her bedroom and slammed the door.

 

"Maybe we should get going" Keith said. Claire and Aspen agreed. "Don't let her bother you. Rebecca came from a family where she had lost all her siblings before she was born. She worries the same could happen here" Thomas said. Aspen and Keith nodded. "Bye daddy" Claire said hugging him. "Later hun" Thomas said.

 

After Keith and Aspen grew back, they sat down to try to clear their heads. "Seriously Aspen?" Keith rolled his eyes. "He needs meet other girls!" Aspen said shrugging. "And what if he decides you're still the one he wants? What will you do then? Break his heart? Give him pity fucks?" Keith asked. "Oh I don't know Keith?! Ignore his feelings?! Scare him away from each me?! What’s your better idea?!" Aspen screamed. Keith got up and opened his MacBook. "Something better than bribery" he muttered. Claire looked at the two. Aspen so pissed she rapidly tapped her foot. Keith so irritated he cracked his knuckles. "Guys. Can we just agree we wants what's best for Ritchie?" Claire asked sliding down onto the sofa cushion. "I just need him to get it out of his system" Aspen said holding her hands up. "He's a 14-year-old borrower Aspen. No such thing as getting it out of his system unless you get pregnant with his kid. I might be inclined to agree if you were some fly by night girl he barely knew but you're not are you? You're the kind, compassionate, sexy girl he's always known. Perfect mate. He'd have to be crazy to turn you down" he said.

 

"You taking about him or yourself?" Aspen asked. "Ah! My search engine got a hit!" Keith said dodging the question. "Keith. Were you also talking about yourself?" Aspen asked now standing behind him. She put her arm over his chest. His heart was beating fast. He moaned slightly as her scent invaded his nose. "...yeah" he muttered. He pushed her arm off him and clicked a page. "So, here's our target. Meet the sensational new singing group coming out of Central America. The Dos Corazons. A duet group. Elena and Gabriella Corazon. Their INDB page has them at 18 years of age coming out of Zacapa Guatemala. Here's their music video for their newest single" Keith said pulling up YouTube. "I know them! They just won a music award for best international pop group of the year" Aspen said. "Yep. They're famous for Spanish and English songs. This video here has over 120 million hits" Keith said.

 

"So what's so weird?" Claire asked walking on the floor. Aspen picked her up and placed her on the table so she could see. "A few things. First of all, before three years ago, there is no record of them anywhere. No birth certificate, ID, or digital footprint" he said. "That's not entirely unusual for that neck of the world" Aspen said. "True but it gets weirder. These are pictures of them for the last three years. Every few months there's a tiny change in their bodies. Tits slightly bigger. Eyes more hazel. Hips a few centimeters wider. Barely noticeable but it's there. No record of them having kids and too late for a growth spurt. Another thing I noticed is Elena here has had some odd luck in the last few months. Near fatal accidents. A tour bus popped a tire causing it to tip over. Elena missed being crushed by inches as it tipped."

 

"A few weeks ago, her assistant was driving her to a photoshoot. The truck in front of them was hauling pipes and one fell off. Hit her car and went through the windshield. Missed her again by inches. Three days ago, some fan tried to stab her as she left a concert. Missed her only because he tripped on the curb" he said.

 

"And you think an Alux is behind it" Aspen said. "They are known to lay curses on people. And here's the creepiest thing I found. Every time they do a big event, two people come up missing. I'm serious, a day after an event, a missing person report is filed. The victims are always teenagers" he said. "Sacrifices?" Claire asked. "Could be. One way or another, Alux are involved" he said. "Sounds good" Aspen said. "Good then. Pack your sunscreen and swimwear. We're going to Cancun" he said. Aspen and Claire giggled at the idea of going to a resort.

 

The next day, Aspen was shopping for them at Save-Mart. She wanted a sexy swimsuit and something nice for Claire and Ritchie. The boy was hyper hearing where he was going. He spent hours looking at pictures with their iPhone. Aspen chose a dark two-piece blue swimsuit with that showed off her cleavage. As she passed through aisles, she stopped a box of condoms. She thought about Keith. A romantic resort. The sexual tension. Who knows. Quickly stuffing them in her cart, she made her way to the pet department. The tanks were empty. Every borrower tank was empty and being cleaned. The teen girl from before was there rinsing one. "So, I see the law went into effect here" Aspen said trying to hide her smile. "Yeah. We got their clothes on sale if ya interested" she replied.

 

Aspen grinned picking out what she needed. "Got lucky getting mine before it came down. Got her broken in now too. No more of that I'm human shit. I just prop my feet up and without asking she goes to town cleaning them" the girl mused. "Sounds good" Aspen said. "Yeah but I wanted to breed her. They disposed of the rest before I could" she said. Aspen frowned. "Disposed of?" Aspen asked. "Well yeah. Couldn't sell them and couldn’t give them away. Fed most of the stock to the reptiles and cats. The others, well my coworkers took care of them. Got one of the last few for myself. You ever ate one? Fucking fantastic! How they beg and the way they move about in my tummy" she said grinning. A chill ran up Aspen's spine. "Even...even the youngest ones?" Aspen croaked. "Well yeah" the girl answered as if it was a stupid question. Aspen began to reach for her size watch. Her fury unwavering as she thought of shrinking the girl down and eating her herself. Give out some poetic justice.

 

"Andrews. You're needed to cashier" the speaker said. "Jesus. I'm busy enough. Take your time. We're just going to dispose of the rest eventually" she said pointing to the clothes. Aspen was dumbstruck as she went to cash out. Getting home, she passed Claire who asked what she got. Aspen went right up to her room and slammed the door. Keith was heading to the stairs until he heard Aspen loudly sobbing. "What's going on?" he asked Claire. Claire shook her head. Keith carried her up the stairs to Aspen's room. "Hey. What’s up?" Keith asked knocking on the door. Aspen screamed for them to go away. They gave her a few minutes alone before he shrank himself and they crawled under her door.

 

They crawled onto her bed and saw she was curled into a ball crying. "Can you tell us what happened?" Keith asked starting her. She wanted to yell but saw the tiny people she loved most concerned. Aspen told them what occurred. Claire and Keith were heartbroken as she was. Keith grew back to normal size and put Aspen in his lap. He held her in his arms. "It's not your fault. I want you to know that" he said. "Our videos pushed this" she said. "Maybe so but borrowers are far closer to having rights now. You can't even hunt them legally now. I think we're saving way more lives than what this all might cost. Aspen, no rights moment never had those that were lost. What's important is that we don't give up the cause. Make their losses count for something" he said.

 

Aspen looked into his eyes and kissed him deeply. He was more than eager to return it. However, he glanced at Claire and broke it off. Aspen looked confused. "I'll explain another time" he whispered faintly. She wanted an explanation now but could see he had an erection. Obviously, he wanted to fuck. He left her alone with Claire. "I don't understand?" Aspen muttered. Claire knew why. Last time he did that he glanced at her then just like now. Claire was holding him back and she knew it. She couldn’t help but feel some guilt.

 

Dinner was quiet. Aspen even modeled her swimsuit. Ritchie was ready to go as he showed off his. Aspen giggled teasing him he was cute enough to eat and should try out his swimsuit. Not helping the boy's issues she wasn’t. Ritchie went back home as it got late, and Aspen turned in for the early flight. Keith was dozing off in bed when he felt something on his chest. "Jesus Claire. Thought you were a mouse of something. It's late" he said. "Why are you holding back?" she asked. "Not getting you" he said. "Liar. You know what I'm talking about" she said. Keith sat up tumbling Claire onto the bedspread. "Your feelings. Her and me being that close. Even us fucking. How is that going to work with you?" he asked. "Haven't we been through this?" she asked. "Yeah but the dynamic changed. You're pregnant" he said. "I don't give a shit if you fuck her. We got that kind of thing going for us" she said. "You say that now but when your sex drive amps up..." he warned.

 

"And how long do we have to watch you torture yourself? Give in to your desires Keith!" she yelled. "No. No way. You have not one clue to what you're asking. You got a glimpse of what I'm capable of the night I knocked you up" he said shaking. Claire sniffed the air. "Keith you're wound so tight you don't who to fuck right now. You want Aspen but right now your body is focused on me. You think that's right?" she asked. "No, I love you both and that scares me. I don't...I don't wanna hurt anyone" he said shivering. "Aspen did you hear that?" Claire asked. Aspen, shrunken down, emerged from behind his alarm clock. "Yeah. Keith...it's okay" Aspen said gently. 

 

The soft illumination from his clock gave Aspen an ethereal glow. His heart beat faster and his hand reached out and snatched her off his nightstand. He tore off her nightshirt like flimsy tissue paper. His eyes roamed all over her nude body. He put her body to his nose and sniffed. He sniffed her tiny feet. Her ass and finally her crotch. Every scent a buffet for his olfactory senses. Aspen became worried as a trickle of drool escaped his mouth. He sucked her legs into his mouth and parted them. Aspen groaned as his mouth sucked on her. His lips wrapped around her waist. Then he abruptly stopped. She could see his teeth chattering slightly as he slipped his boxers down. "Fuck..." he muttered slapping Aspen against his shaft. As her roughly jerked her body up and down, he seized Claire.

 

He took longer sniffing her. Even if he hadn't been told, his senses would tell him she was with child. Her change in hormones had begun. Her scent different. Keith licked and sucked her belly working his way to her tiny tits. Gentle, very gentle, he rolled them around in his mouth. Those little fleshy pebbles would nurse his offspring and needed to be cared for. Keith roughly kissed her entire face causing Claire to have to hold her breath.  Claire wiped away his spittle and saw him grimace looking dead at her as he came. Keith brought Aspen away from his dick. Covered in cum and groaning from motion sickness. He held the women he was claiming as his in each hand. He placed Claire safely on the nightstand as he feared hurting the one carrying his child, but Aspen was still fair game and the true target of his lust. He dropped her on the bed. "Grow back" he said. "Just give me..."

 

"Now" he growled. Aspen hadn't heard him sound that way before. Thrilling and terrifying at the same time. She grew back to normal size and Keith wasted no time pushing her onto her stomach and raising her ass up. Aspen let out a whimper as he slammed into her pussy from behind. She was in pain. She had used dildos before, so her cunt could take something like that, but Keith was not ordinary. With the strength of three men, it felt like she was being fucked by a horse. He held her by her wrists as he pulled back and then slammed it home. She looked back about to ask him to stop but saw that Keith wasn't exactly behind the wheel at the moment. Sweat pouring down his face. The bed moving along the floor with each thrust. And his eyes. Aspen saw what Keith had warned. All that pent-up frustration unleashed.

 

It was like a gazelle telling a lioness that it was ready to be attacked. Keith was the predator and by her own words made her his prey. He was not going to let go of her until her pussy was flooded with borrower sperm. He would make her his. Then with an animalistic shout he yanked her back hard on his cock and shot his load into her. He was too lost in the moment to hear two small pops and Aspen crying out in pain. Coming down Aspen laid limply in his bed sobbing. "Aspen?" he asked taking his hands off her. Purple bruises shaped like handprints on her wrists. Her arms flopped oddly. When he touched her, she screamed and tried to back away. When she moved her arms were rag doll. Keith realized in horror that he had yanked her arms right out of the sockets. "Oh god I didn't mean to!" Keith yelled. Aspen looked at him with a gaze that haunted his soul. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Keith said over and over. He looked at Claire who was horrified of him and jumped down to Claire. He reached out. "Don't touch her you monster!" Claire screamed. Keith hung his head and cried

 

*KRACKBOOOOM*

 

Keith awoke panting. The thunder outside had awoken him from his nightmare. A nightmare indeed but to him it didn't feel so. His hands shook. His cheeks wet from apparently crying in his sleep. He felt a wet coolness from his crotch. "Oh my god" he muttered seeing he came in his sleep. He took the sheet off and changed his boxers and just sat in bed.  The time was 12:47 a.m. As time ticked by he couldn’t go back to sleep. Keith picked up a needle and went outside naked. He walked 50 ft. out around the house and then stopped. Using his size watch he shrunk down. The air was heavy with the smell of a coming thunderstorm but also with a nearby predator. The stench of stale webbing hung over head and rightly so. A spider had set a trap right over his head. Keith took his foot and kicked the ground line of the web. "Come to papa. Ringing that dinner bell. Come on you ugly fuck" he hissed. Slowly the spider came down. The damn thing as big as he was.

 

Keith knew full well the dangers of such a thing. This spider wasn't dangerous to humans but to a borrower...that was different. Being bit was like being shot twice with a .9 mm gun and then being set fire from the inside. After that paralysis. Too many stories were told of borrowers falling victim to spiders. Their friends and loved ones finding them days later as dried up mummies wrapped in webbing. Keith was no slouch to fighting. He made sure to keep in top form if he had to...for Aspen's sake. The spider pounced on his and Keith dodged as its fangs came down to pierce his neck. He kicked the thing off him and the spider rose up on its legs hissing. Yes, spiders hiss and humans would know that if they were three inches tall. Its eight eyes watching as Keith wobbled left and right. It brought its legs down as if to pin him and Keith dodged and struck. The spider cringed and jumped back. "Bit off more than you can chew?" Keith mocked.

 

Minutes passed as they danced and dodged. Rain began to fall making the ground slick and muddy. The spider reared again and Keith went to dodge and slipped. The spider straddled him and went to strike. Keith used his needle to hold the dripping fangs back. The water around him began to puddle dangerously as his body sank deeper. Keith used all his might to push it back and as it staggered whipped his leg back and kicked. His bare sole felt it connect with his furry skull. The spider was stunned and Keith lept onto his back and rammed the needle right through an eye right into the brain killing it. Keith sat on the spider's body looking up at the raining sky. He felt victorious, he felt like a borrower, he felt alive. Keith grew back and looked at the dead little spider. He felt empty, he felt human, he felt a longing.

 

Keith showered the mud off him and laid in bed. And as he laid his head down he came to a realization. There was one thing that probably made him love Aspen over Claire. Aspen was fragile. He could fuck Claire as hard as he wanted and as long as he could hold out without hurting her. Not Aspen. When it comes to male borrower instinct, there is a level of importance concerning others. First, get a girl pregnant. Second protect your mate at all costs. And third, protect your offspring at all costs. Aspen fell to number two. Aspen was weaker than he was, more prone to getting in trouble, and then she is who she is mentally and physically. His brain knew she wasn't a borrower but his DNA didn't.

 

Keith thought it was impossible to fuck her without dire consequences. It took a lot of willpower to hold back with Claire. Aspen would to tempting to just breed the living fuck out of her. Keith closed his eyes and thought how he could go on knowing that if the time came that he and Aspen did want to have sex, could he do it knowing he could hurt...or even kill her.

 

"You doing laundry before we go?" Aspen asked between yawns. "Yeah..." Keith said throwing his semen stained sheet into the washer. He walked over to grab a cup of coffee to see her bare feet propped up on the table. "Interested in something?" she smirked looking at him as he sat down. "Just the morning paper” he said looking away. Aspen huffed and took her feet off the table. "Where's Claire?" he asked. Getting Ritchie ready" she replied. "Aspen? Have you ever hurt someone without meaning to? Physically?" he asked. The question took her by surprise. "Once with Claire when we were younger.  Squeezed her too hard and bruised her ribs" Aspen replied. "How did you take it?" he asked. "I felt horrible. I cried a lot. Seeing her face in pain really hurt" Aspen said softly. Keith remembered how Aspen looked. "But she forgave me instantly. I think she was more upset at how I took it than anything else" she said. "Did you feel better about it?" he asked. "In time. I really made sure I was extra gentle from then on. It built trust" Aspen said. "...trust" Keith muttered. "Why are you asking?" Aspen wondered. Keith looked at her with a soft expression. He got up and went over to her. He knelt down.

 

"I had a nightmare last night. I dreamt I hurt you and...and..." he muttered breaking down. Aspen hugged his head. "I didn't mean to and you looked at me..." he said. She felt him shaking. A sobering moment for her as she had seen Keith as a strong man in her life but now he was like a child waking up from a bad dream.  She kissed him on his lips. Her hand touched his bare chest. She looked up towards her room. "We can't...it's too dangerous" he said. Keith picked up a steel fork and effortlessly bent it over and over into a ball. She held his hands in hers. "These hands held me and Claire without crushing us. These hands built our size watches that made it possible to do what we do. These strong hands saved our lives. Why would I fear them now?" she asked.  

 

Keith held her head with his hands as he kissed her. Their tongues touching one another. Her saliva mixing with his. Aspen's heart beat faster as his adoration was evident in his eyes. "Wait here" she said running up the stairs. Keith wondered what she was doing but told himself he could wait another minute of it meant making love to her. "Go get some food" Claire said from the floor. Ritchie scrambled up onto the table to get breakfast. "Ah. You about ready to go Aspen?" Claire said seeing seen run back down the stairs. Seeing Claire, Aspen hid her hand behind her back. "Just about" Aspen nervously smiled. With their attention in another direction, Aspen tossed the condom she had in her hand on the sofa.

 

"So, are we really going to fly on a plane?!" Ritchie asked. "That's right" Aspen smiled looking at the tiny boy so excited.  Keith heard a small beep come from his open MacBook and placed it on the table. "Huh. Got a message from the forum admin. The one that I asked to help with Claire's...situation" Keith said. Keith said it as much as none had told Claire's mother that Lily may still be alive and by proxy Ritchie. They couldn't trust the boy to keep his mouth shut. "And?" Aspen asked. "They said they would help only if Rebecca has a distinct birthmark. A specific one" he said. Claire motioned for him to continue. "That's it. Nothing else" he said. "Well does she Claire?" Aspen asked. "Yeah she does actually. One shaped like a rose petal on her butt" Claire replied. "Haha! Just like you do!" Ritchie laughed. "Shut up spore!" Claire yelled. "Okay. I'll let them know. Wonder why they would say that" Keith muttered. A few hours later they were up in the air making their way to Cancun.

 

"This is so cool!" Ritchie said propped up looking out the window. "Sit down" Claire huffed. "This may be nothing to you, but this is fantastic to me. Flying above the clouds with Aspen" he said. Claire didn't like how he kept rubbing himself against Aspen's fingers as she tried to take a nap. "Enough" she said yanking him by the collar. "Listen up. You are not going to embarrass me with your horny ass. You will fucking behave yourself and be respectful. Aspen only brought you along so you can get your perversions out of your system. She felt sorry for you. Now sit the fuck down so we can get some shuteye" Claire hissed. Ritchie just stared at her for a moment. He walked away and sat on the edge of the tray table munching on a potato chip with his back turned.

 

One would think Claire was jealous and you'd be right but not exactly for the reason you'd think. Before they left, Keith came out of left field with an idea. "Run that by me again" Aspen asked. "Like I said. We pose as newlyweds. Thing is people are getting to know what you look like now. You're an internet celebrity now. We don't want to spook these Alux. You showing up at a resort alone might look odd to them but if we show up looking like a couple..."

 

"Then it looks like we're on a honeymoon" Aspen finished.  Keith nodded. Keith showed her two wedding bands. "These were my parents" Aspen said. "Yeah..." Keith said. Aspen felt her heart quicken as he put the ring on her finger and watched him do the same to his. So as Claire snuggled against Aspen's finger now and felt that ring. It kinda irritated her. Halfway into the flight, Ritchie looked at the others. All asleep. The hum of jet engines and kissing recycled air filled first class. The only other soul around was a woman in her late 20's working on a PowerPoint with her Surface. Ritchie stared at her for a moment. She was pretty but not Aspen pretty. Brown hair tied on a bun. Black dimmed glasses sat in her nose. She wore casual attire and had her nyloned feet tapping the floor as she typed.

 

Ritchie was more than curious for had not been around other women before. Men in passing as they came to the house to fix things and he always hid as told. Ritchie climbed down and walked close to her to get a better look. He could smell her feet a little. More nylon than anything else. Rose water perfume. Inches from her covered toes he looked up and just as well as she dropped her stylus and nearly hurt him with it. "Dammit. First vacation in three years and he has me working on the quarterly budget" she hissed as she bent down. She nearly jumped out her seat seeing him. Ritchie nervously waved. She picked him up off the floor. She looked around. "Hi little guy. How did you get on board?" she asked. "With her" Ritchie pointing to Aspen. She seemed nice with her smile. "I'm Ritchie!" he yelled. "I'm Tiffany. Nice to meet you" she grinned. Tiffany admired looking at him. Short sleeve shirt and shorts. Tiny flip flops on his feet. Looking like he was ready to go to beach like a human boy.

 

"You're a cutie" she said poking his chest. The boy blushed. "Do you mind if I kiss you?" she asked. Ritchie shook his head. Tiffany planted delicate kisses on his face and giggled. "So, you're on vacation with your owner?" she asked. He nodded. "How old are you?" she asked. "14" he replied. Tiffany smiled. She had a borrower girl at home that was older and had wanted to breed her, but the new law got in the way. A teen borrower boy could easily fix that. "You just wandered off? I saw you at my feet. You like them?" she asked. Ritchie blushed deeper and shied away. "I have a friend like you that likes them too. Nothing weird about it" she said putting her right foot flooded in her lap. She held him right next to it. The nylon felt warm and smooth to the touch. This was working better than she had hoped. He was willing to worship her feet without training.

 

"Let me get a better look at you" she said putting him on the tray table. Using her fingernails, she stripped the boy down. Ritchie didn't mind in the least. "Wish it was bigger" he said. "Even borrowers have growth spurts. It's fine as it is. These cute little balls full of sweet semen" she purred touching them. He got erect pretty fast. Tiffany looked around and saw nobody in her line of sight. Aspen was asleep as well as another man (Keith) a few seats up. Tiffany milked his erection with her giant lips. "Thank you...thank you miss Tiffany" Ritchie moaned as she gave him a much-wanted blowjob. He shot his load on her tongue and she savored it.

 

She wanted to shove him up her pussy right then and there but deemed it too risky. She played it cool for now as she could have her way with him if she could get away kidnapping him. One thing she did like was getting their trust. Some owners trained using pain and torture. Not her. Reward them. Dote on them. Make them worship you and depend on you. That stupid smile they give then is sweeter in her opinion. "That looks really cool" he said pointing to her Surface. "It plays games too" she said loading a game. Ritchie put his clothes back on as it was a little cold and began playing the game. Tiffany smiled the whole time watching him use his arms and feet to click and touch the screen. At that rate he wouldn't put up a fuss if she took him.

 

Tiffany shifted in her seat. Watching his cute butt move about, his tiny bare feet dancing on her screen. That marvelous shock of dirty blond hair tussle as he jerked around made her pussy tingle.  Then a thought occurred to her. By the way he looked he came from a pedigreed line. That meant big money and with those came a risk. Owners of purebloods had the tendency of RFID chipping their borrowers. If she did take him, his owner would find him and she'd be arrested for stealing private property. "Ritchie are you chipped?" she asked. Ritchie wasn't focused enough to hear her right. Ehat he thought she asked if he had any chips as in potato chips. "Yeah" he replied. Tiffany was pissed. Her hopes dashed in a second.

 

Her thoughts turned dark real quick. She wondered what it would be like to eat him. She's seen dozens of YouTube vids of borrowers eaten. She even thought about eating the one at home but chose not to miss out on the foot worshipping sessions and living sex toy romps. "You're so cute I wanna eat you" she said licking her lips. Ritchie didn't cry or whine at all. He smiled. "You can but let me take my clothes off first. Claire is mad enough at me" he said. Tiffany was shocked to see him agree to that. She wondered what this Claire person was like. Did she have a stable of borrowers she casually ate? "Must be nice to be rich" Tiffany thought. Ritchie was naked once again as she held him over her open mouth. Ritchie jerked his cock quirky. "Little shit is turned on!" she thought. Ritchie had no clue she was going to devour him. He thought it as kinky mouth play like Aspen once did. "You're not scared?" she asked.

 

"No! Go ahead and eat me! Put me in your mouth!" he yelled. Just as the tips of his tiny toes passed her lips, a bout of turbulence hit the plane. "Please fasten your seat belts" the captain said. Aspen groaned as she was waking up. "Fuck. Put your clothes on kid" she said dropping him on the table. "But you were gonna eat me" he whined. "Just do it" she hissed. Ritchie put his clothes on wondering what he did to make her angry. Tiffany watched Aspen wondering when she would look for him. "Tiffany? Why are you mad?" he asked. "Ran out of fun time kiddo" she said going back to her work. Ritchie shrugged and left her alone. He climbed back on his table where Aspen rubbed his head playfully before nodding off again.

 

"This is the life!" Aspen yelled flopping on the hotel bed. "You said it" Claire said jumping up and down on the soft pillow. Ritchie stared as he hadn't seen such lavish things before. "If you girls are staying here, I'll get tickets to the show" he said. "The Dos Corazons one?" Aspen asked. "Yeah. That's why we're here" he said as he left the room. Keith walked past the pools and parties to the ticket booth before the concert hall. "Two tickets for Dos Corazons" he asked. "Sold out" the young man replied. "You're kidding" Keith said. "Sorry bro. Most of these tickets were purchased weeks ago. One of them is practicing right now. You can see that" he said. Keith shrugged and walked down the stairs into the open-air venue. "Elena" he said recognizing one. "And her sister Gabriella" he said as the other walked on stage.

 

There were a few that watched but not many. Everyone was out having a good time as the sun was still up and it was just a rehearsal. Keith listened to them sing. The melody was in tune. His head nodded to the beat. He never looked away and after the songs were done he noticed time had passed without him taking notice. When he watched Elena and her sister drinking water and wiping sweat off them, he felt a warmth. Their beauty enamored him and he shook his head. He walked up to the stage for a better look wondering why he felt so strongly attracted to them. Gabriella left the stage abruptly after saying something the upset Elena. He wanted to comfort her and a sound caught his sensitive ears. He looked up to see a lighting fixture break off the rail and dangle. He lept onto the stage seeing it was going to fall right on her and just as it did fall he tackled Elena. "Security!" Elena yelled until the fixture came crashing down into the floor. "You alright?!" Keith asked. Elena looked at the light and then him. She nodded in shock. She held her hand up to stop security.

 

"That was close!" Keith said. "It would've killed me" Elena said softly. Keith nodded as the 50-lb. light would've crushed her skull to bits. "You sure you're alright?" he asked worried. "Thanks to you. Why does this keep happening to me?" she asked. She shook her head. "Glad I was here" he smiled trying to cheer her up. "I am too. Would you like VIP tickets? The least I can do" she said. "Thanks!" he said. "No problem Mr.?"

 

"Just Keith" he said shaking her extended hand. "Married?" she asked. "Just married" he said. "A pity. The good ones are always taken" she said blowing a kiss. Keith was quite pleased with himself as he returned to the hotel room. "Got us tickets" he said smiling. Aspen pounced on him as he sat in the bed. She tickled his ribs. Claire stood on the bed with her arms crossed. "We haven’t forgot about you" Keith said plucking her up. Keith flicked off her tiny flip flops and raked his fingernails up her delicate soles. "Stop! Tickles!" Claire screamed. Aspen snatched up Ritchie. "You too squirt!" she said tickling him on his cute exposed chest. Aspen and Keith fell back on the bed and caught their breaths. She snuffled against the group. "You alright?" Claire asked. "I'm just loving this. It feels like a family vacation" Aspen replied. "We are family" Keith said.

 

"Can I see the pool?" Ritchie asked. Aspen and Keith shrugged and went to change clothes. "Now that is hot" Ritchie said. Aspen blushed as Claire punched Ritchie in the arm. "Yeah that’s nice on the eyes" Keith said. "Come you horny males. Some cold water to ease that libido" Aspen said. Now surprisingly, there were borrowers in sight there. Rubbing suntan lotion on owners. Rubbing their feet. "Hold still" Aspen said. "I don't need that shit" Claire said. "Oh, shut up. UV rays will burn your tiny ass too" Aspen said. Aspen lotioned her little body right up and gave no thoughts as she pulled her tiny swimsuit off to get the hard to reach places. When done, Aspen laid Claire on her belly and took in the rays.

 

"Where would you like our honeymoon?" Aspen asked. Claire raised her head to look past the mountain of Aspen's tits. "I don't know. I didn't give it any thought" Claire replied. "You did at least think about our wedding right?" Aspen asked. "That I did. Did for some time. I want a flowing white gown. A real wedding dress. A church or chapel" Claire said. "Never took you for the religious type" Aspen said. "Not really. Hard to believe in a god who'd create sentient beings that can die so easily. It's more like...I want the human experience all the way. Bridesmaid, flower girl, guests" Claire said. Claire got silent. "Not like anyone would really come..." she muttered.

 

"I could shrink some people down. Threaten them. "Come to my wedding or I'll eat ya!" Aspen snickered. "You're crazy enough to do that" Claire giggled. "For you I'd do anything" Aspen said rubbing her bare back. "You two sisters?" a guy asked standing over them. Aspen raised her head while Claire turned over. "Not quite" Aspen replied. "My bad. It's just you seem closer to her than your average pet. "I'm Reggie" he said. "I'm taken" Aspen replied annoyed. "Now don't be so cold. I know some guys and girls that have that kinda thing going for them. "Really? How do you stand on borrower rights?" Aspen asked. "Ehat floats their boat I guess" he said. "So, you'd have no problem if a borrower got a job you applied for?" Aspen said. "Now don't be silly. What could they do better than me?" he asked looking at Claire. "Not be a hypocrite" she said shooing him away.

 

"Ah. I get it now. You can't fuck a human, so you use that girl there as a substitute" he sneered. Reggie picked Claire right off her and rudely dropped her in a glass of lemonade Aspen had got earlier. He sat down on her chair right at her feet. He caressed her toes smiling. "Come on back to my room. I'll fuck that borrower fetish right out of ya" he said. Aspen was livid. Touching her feet, insulting her, and now tossed her tiny lover into her drink like an ice cube. Aspen motioned for him to get close. She adjusted her size watch and looked around. Nobody had eyes on them. Aspen touched his shoulder. "You can go fuck yourself" she hissed as she pressed the button. Reggie was quickly shrunk down to borrower size. He held onto her finger for dear life. Aspen flung him off onto her chair and fished out Claire. Poor girl was shivering as Aspen used her towel to dry her off. "...help...HELP! SOME-"

 

His cries were suddenly muted as Aspen moved her right asscheek on top of him. She felt him squirming and smiled as she reached into her bag and yanked a sandwich out.  A small four-inch hoagie and pulled the meat out. "You going to eat him?" Claire asked. Aspen shook her head. Still furious she thought that was too quick. Aspen pulled him out from under her and shoved him into the bread. "Please I'm sorry! I was fucking around! Look I'm sorry for fucking with your girlfriend! Just undo what you did, and I'll leave you alone! PLEASE DON'T EAT ME!" he screamed. Good thing the pelicans flying overhead were loud enough to obscure his screams. "Oh, I'm not going to eat you Reggie dear. I'm going to let Mother Nature take its course" she said tossing the bread roll twenty feet away from her. The roll wriggled and rocked as Reggie squirmed trying to get free. Then when Aspen thought nothing would happen it did. A pelican swooped down and landed snatching up the bread roll. A cruel fate for him but a deserved one as pelicans don't chew or peck their food. They swallow it whole. The roll with Reggie in it went down its gullet before a lifeguard shooed it away.

 

Claire wanted to say something as Aspen shook. Tears in her eyes as she muttered it's not a fetish.

 

Claire climbed under her top of her swimsuit. Aspen looked down. "Let them fucking stare. You're my girl" Claire said to her. "Fucking right I am" Aspen said.

 

Keith soaked in a hot tub as he was tense about Aspen. Ritchie sat on his shoulder relaxing. "You mind?" a college girl asked. "Go right ahead" Keith said looking at her. She was blond which caught Ritchie's eyes. Probably 19 as well. He perked up but got a solemn look as he remembered Claire's attitude. "That's cute you brought your pet. I dote on mine as well" she said winking. "Not my pet. He's the little brother of a friend" Keith said. "I understand. My borrower is like my brother too. So, you have two of them?" she asked. "In a way yes" he replied. The girl moved next to him. "May I?" she asked. Keith shrugged. The girl held Ritchie gently in her hands. "So adorable!" she grinned. "You're cute" Ritchie told her.  The girl kissed him and snuck in a lick. She shimmied over to her bag and looked around before pulling out a few joints. "What? I finished my first semester and I'm on vacation" she said looking at Keith. "Wasn't going to complain. Wondering if you were going to share" he said. She smiled and waded back over. "Katie" she said lighting a joint. "Keith and this guy is Ritchie" he said holding him as she got it going.

 

"You look familiar" she said. Keith smiled. "Seriously. YouTube? Oh! That documentary on YouTube red! Tiny people of the world!" she said. Keith nodded. "He's Claire's brother" he said. "I knew it! I recognized you both! This is so awesome!" she said passing the joint. Keith took a hard drag. "Yep. Celebs now" he said. "Claire is so cute but I had this crush on Ritchie" she said looking at him. Keith nodded for Ritchie to get to know her. She hugged him and licked him. Keith kept smoking as they made out. Now remember, Keith is a borrower and drugs take effect faster for him than humans. He was pretty buzzed from one joint. "I always wondered what borrower sex was like. I've seen videos but the real thing" she said. Keith eyed her as she smoked another joint. "Would you really like to know?" he asked. She nodded. Keith wasted no time shrinking her down and placing her on the floor next to the tub. She didn't freak out. More shocked with wonder and being high. "You shrank me?" she asked. "It's how I get the good shots" he said. Kate walked over to Ritchie and tugged his shorts down. Ritchie was already hard.

 

"UHHGH..."he groaned as she sucked him off. Ritchie was pushing her head down and she came up for a return stroke. Soon he was shooting into her mouth where she gulped down every drop of borrower seed. "I want to fuck you" Ritchie said. Keith chuckled and coughed as he smoked. The boy smiled like a fool as he pushed his dick into her. "Fuck me Ritchie! Make me your borrower whore!" she yelled. Ritchie propped her in his lap and kissed her as her ass slapped his little balls. Kate held on as he fucked her faster and faster. "I'm gonna cum!" he yelled. "Do it! Breed me! Give me a borrower baby!" she yelled. Ritchie held onto her tightly as he blew his load in her. Keith watched as Kate nodded off. A searing orgasm and weed lulled her to sleep. Ritchie wasn’t done with her as he began fucking her again. 20 minutes had passed, and Ritchie had cum at least three more times. Kate was still out of it. He looked as tired as she was really and only instinct kept him going. "Come on. Wake up" he said poking her. Ritchie sucked her toes before putting her tiny feet on his cock for a footjob. He blew his semen all over her toes.

"Ritchie. Give it up dude. You're going to cum blood soon" Keith said. Ritchie nodded and relaxed. Keith picked her up and adjusted her swimsuit. Copious amounts of cum leaking out of her. He felt the urge to use her as well, but he didn't want to risk hurting a loyal fan. He placed her on a nearby chair and unshrank her. The concert would begin in just over an hour and he wanted to meet up with the girls before that. They returned to their room just before Aspen and Claire did. "I fucked someone other than Aspen. She was right" he said. "Aspen isn’t the only girl in the world Ritchie. She wanted you to learn that" Keith said. "You tell yourself that?" he asked. Boy had a point. "Did you ever do things with your sister? Sex wise?" Ritchie asked. "Yeah...yeah I did. Why?" Keith asked. "She looked like my sister. I'm worried that's why I fucked her" he said.

 

"If that was an issue then you can’t fuck any blondes" Keith chuckled. "Don't tell her I fucked a blonde Keith! She'll make it look bad!" he yelled. Keith was taken aback as he looked terrified. "...go ahead and tell her. She already hates my ass. She probably  wishes I never existed" Ritchie muttered. Keith heard the boy crying softly. Before he could say a word the girls returned. "Welcome back" he said. Both were quiet. "She got hit on by a guy and I got dunked into freezing lemonade by him" Claire said. Aspen plopped onto the bed. "May he rest in peace" Aspen muttered. Keith cringed. "You two want to shower before we go back out?" Keith asked. Both nodded. "I'll draw a bath for you two" he said leaving the room. He returned minutes later. "Alright you two" he said placing them on the sink. Claire gave him a what the fuck look. "Listen. You really need to take to him alone and for god’s sake be nice" Keith said sternly. Claire got undressed as did Ritchie as they dove into the sink water. Keith was kind enough to have a sliver of soap for them. 

 

"Been awhile since we washed together" Claire said. Ritchie muttered. "You've grown" she said smiling. Ritchie didn't look her way. She lathered up her hands and went to wash his back. Ritchie shivered as she touched him. She found that odd as the water was hot. No, he wasn't shivering. He was shaking. "Ritchie?" she asked looking at his face. He avoided eye contact but she could see he was shedding tears. "What’s wrong?" she asked. He yanked away and washed himself. Minutes passed and he never looked at her. Claire wasn't angry thinking maybe he was mad with her. No, he looked terrified to look at her.  "Why won't you look at me?" she asked. "So, you’ll call me a pervert? That's what you think of me right?! A pervert! A spore! Little shit! A fucking embarrassment! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?!" Ritchie screamed at the top of his lungs. He shook and began crying. "Why won't you love me..." he muttered.

 

This came as a mighty shock to Claire. She knew she called him names now and then but never thought it hurt him this deep. She felt extreme shame and guilt. "It would be better if I was dead wouldn't it?" he asked looking over the edge of the sink. Claire felt her heart stop. "NO! Don't ever say that!" Claire said hugging him tightly. "You have any idea how it feels to love someone and feel as if they hate you for even being born?" he said. Claire grasped his face between her hands. "I love you. Do you hear me? I love you. You get on my nerves but I can't imagine life without my baby brother" she said. "...you're a part of me" she whimpered. Ritchie hugged her and sobbed. "When I found out you would be born I was so happy. It's lonely being an only kid. I would have someone to talk to. Care for. Watch grow up. I know I haven't been the best big sister. I'm so sorry for that. I should be more supportive of you. Understand your urges. How you feel. Look at me" she said.

 

Ritchie did and saw her bare breasts and shied. "It's okay. You're a young man so it's natural to be...aroused. Place you hand here and tell me what you feel" she said pointing to her heart. Ritchie did. "Your heart is beating so fast" he said. "You scared me. This heart is the same as yours. The heart of a Thimblekin. A heart that knows the joys and pain of love. The urge to protect. Bravery, devotion, and family" she said. She gently kissed him on the lips. "Don't get me wrong. You're still a bratty brother but your MY bratty brother" she said smiling. Richie smiled and nodded.

 

"Jesus how much did you smoke?" Aspen asked. "Two joints. Well 2 3/4...2 5/6...no wait...2 7/8?" Keith chuckled. He reached out and caressed her cheek. "You smell delicious" he said. "Just the coca butter suntan lotion" she said. "No. Underneath that. Sweat...estrogen...you" he said pushing the hair out of her eyes. "You're high because of weed" she said pushing his hands away. "Or maybe because the one I love above all is sitting here in front of me. That night we met. Me soaked from rain and you standing with that door open in that white nightie like a goddess delivering salvation" he said to her. Her heart fluttered. He held her ankle and breathed in the scent of her foot. "I sweated out there" she said blushing. "It's your scent" he said licking the moisture off her sole. She bit her lip as he sucked her toes. "Wait" she said. Keith let go of her foot wondering if he was being to forceful.

 

She held out a condom. Keith nodded and he took off his clothes as she did the same. Aspen thanked God she got the extra-large. He was hung! It was a tight fit slipping that jimmy on anyway. He hands trembled as he pushed her on her back. "I trust you" she said looking at him. Very slowly he entered her. Aspen gasped and he sighed as the tightness enveloped his shaft. Amazingly he got all 9 inches right in there. Slowly he fucked her taking his time. After all this was the moment he dreamed about for some time. He ran circles around her nipples with his fingers eliciting shivers from her. His fingers rubbed her cheeks. Felt the softness of her eyebrows. All the while looking into her eyes. She got up a little a shoved her tongue into his mouth. Keith nearly came tasting her saliva. He sped up more but made sure he wasn't hurting her.