- Text Size +

"It was well late at night and we were both exhausted before we settled in. Rose begged me to sleep next to her human sized. She still felt afraid of the giant world. "So, I can use magic too?" she asked. "You will if you want to still walk in the human world" I replied. Luckily, it was the summer and she was on school break. Unlike other kids though, instead of beaches and road trips, it was camping in this forest and sleeping naked in the dirt. Damn did she hate that" Lily chuckled. "But it was necessary. Wait...what you're doing...doesn’t that mean Rose will be cut off from magic too?"  Claire asked. "She knows. She's prepared for it. I think the emotional support coming from Jacob helps" Lily replied. Not long after, Lily unshrank the tent bag and set it up for them. Claire and Rebecca fell asleep in a short time, but Lily stayed awake.

 

It had been decades since she felt this much power and the effect was intoxicating. Claire has stripped off her clothes due to the muggy summer heat and slept nude beside her naked giantess of a grandmother. Lily studied her form. Lily had stared at her before but due to her drinking in so much magic, she naturally was magically fortifying herself to deal with the strain. Doing so, Lily could see Claire far better. Faintly dancing in the follicles of her hair was her magic causing her blonde hair to very faintly glow red in some places. Even her trimmed bush around her little pussy seemed to glow with power. Claire's tits leaked milk as she had breasted her son early that morning and now overflowed with life nourishing fluid. Her eyes moved about in REM sleep. Her heartbeat steady pumping blood throughout her three-inch body. Her muscles toned from running and playing with those she loved all her life.

 

Her feet smelled as she had worn socks and hiking boots designed by none other than Lily herself. A heady sweaty smell coming from her quarter inch long feet. A scent similar to her daughter's and herself when she wore closed shoes too long. Lily was surprised as she was sensing what a borrower does every day. She couldn't fathom how they screen out so many smells and sounds at once. Her finger traced Claire’s side until the girl rolled on her back and spread her legs snoring. Lily stifled a chuckle. She moved herself so her face was inches from Claire's feet. The tiny soles rosy pink with not one blemish. A sheltered life. A life safe from harm. A life Lily was glad she had. It seemed Claire was restless in her sleep as she kept moving about. She groaned between snores and Lily figured her breasts were giving her trouble. Using magic to keep her asleep, Lily gently sucked her granddaughter's breasts relieving them of her milk.

 

Once she was done, Lily wiped the saliva off her tits and smiled as Claire had finally settled down. She wanted so much more from her. To lick and suck on her. Cradle her to her naked breast. Her bare cunt begging to be played with by a giantess like her. Lily quickly shook her head. She knew from her training with Puck what was happening. She was losing herself in the power. It was terribly worse this time though. Puck explained long ago when she was a teenager that when the power overwhelms you, your natural feelings are amplified. Lily hadn't told them about what she had done to cute human boys back then. At least that she would keep to herself. She liked fucking for sure, the power over a cute shrunken boy and tearing off his school uniform before using him for pleasure. She had grown past such youthful passions...mostly.

 

Now, after all the things she had gone through, all that she had lost, she had new passions. Smothering her blood kin with love. Intimacy and the feelings of bliss that came with it. And above all else...keeping them alive. The sound of little footsteps outside broke her train of thought. Lily crawled out of the tent to check it out. It only took a second to see what made it. "I was wondering when you two would show up" she said seeing and small man with a young teenage boy. "We saw you were with family. We didn't wish to intrude" the man said. Lily sat on her butt and ushered them to get closer. Her large legs extended outward past them on either side. Her pussy in full view to the little people before her. "How are things Phillip?" she asked. "Nothing to report. No humans have intruded into here for some time" he replied. "And you Derek? It must be boring to be cooped up here all the time" she asked the boy. The boy didn't answer as his eyes were on her cunt that was bigger than he was. "Derek. Sorry my queen. He is at that age" Phillip said.

 

"It's quite alright. How old are you now Derek?" she asked. "14...I'm 14 now" he replied looking up at the giantess. "How time flies. You were just a baby when I first saw you. Now look at you. Old enough to have babies of your own. Cute and handsome. Virile" she said eyeing him. The boy blushed. "So you finally decided to do it" Phillip said seeing the faint glow on her skin. "That I did. With it done, you and your son's services aren't required anymore" she said. "We've served as watchmen for the holy forest for so long. I guess we will serve in your army" he said. "No. You will retire. You've given up too much for me already living isolated in this place" she said. "I'm a good fighter. My son is better than I am. We should serve" Phillip said. "I don't even know how you heard of this. I haven't even asked for volunteers yet. Killing weasels and foxes isn't the same as killing a magic user. Even with the weapons I will provide, good people will die. I don't...I don't want anyone dying for me" she said shaking.

 

"With all due respect, they will regardless if you ask or not. I know you care about us, you spent years searching for my wife, so my son can have a mother. You even breastfed him once. My queen, Lily, we want to fight for what we want to protect" he said. Lily picked them up, one in each hand, and cradled them to her face. "I love you so much. All of you" she said to them. Ash she held them out, her thumb caressed their bare chests. "...if you put us down, we can service you" Phillip said softly. Lily put them down and bit her thumb embarrassed. "You...you don't have to" she stammered. "We've lived without the comfort of a woman for nearly 10 years. It's a RELIEF to mate with a beautiful woman like yourself. Derek...Derek?" Phillip said as the boy approached her pussy. Lily held her hand out to stop Phillip. "You’ve never seen a girl's vagina before have you?" she asked. The boy shook his head. "Take off your shorts sweetie" she said. The boy mesmerized quickly did. "The sandals too. I don't want you losing them inside me" she giggled.

 

"It's alright. Don't be afraid" she said spreading her lips. "I'm not afraid" he said bravely. The tiny naked teen was inches from her cunt. He could feel the heat, smell her musky aroused scent, and his penis acted accordingly. He touched her wet folds and slid his hand right to the elbow inside her. Lily jerked and shivered. "I didn't hurt you did I?!" he asked worried. "No, you just made me feel good" she replied. Smiling, the boy began shoving his arms in and out of her to elicit her to shiver more. She got wetter by the moment. "You can fuck me. I'm ready" she said to him softly. Derek leaned in and began fucking her as best as he could. His little hands holding her button he jackhammered his miniscule pecker into the wet and hot reproductive organ of his giantess. He had known about sex since he was 8 years old. Living in the forest, one can't go without not seeing nature at work. For him, this was better than anything he had seen or was told. Her juices as sweet as wild strawberries, her smell better than sunflowers. Being young and so wrapped up in her, he shot his load quickly. Phillip cracked a smile at his youthful inexperience as he went to her feet.

 

"Aren't you supposed to um...cum too?" Derek asked. "You were...too quick" Lily said smiling. The boy looked defeated. "It's fine. Boys are...quicker than girls. Stuff like that comes with experience. Do you want me to cum?" she asked. "Yeah. I want you to shiver and smile" he sheepishly replied. "Don't be embarrassed to answer honestly" she said picking him up. She brought him close to her mouth. She opened up and placed him in and closed her lips around his waist. Her tongue pushed his legs apart as the tip played with his balls, cock, and ass. Derek groaned as she sucked on him playfully before pulling him back out. "Girls like honest boys. See you father down there. He knows girls like it when they lick their feet and toes. It's not just the pussy that can give a girl pleasure" she said. Derek nodded. Now lubricated from her saliva, Lily brought him down to her still wet cunt.

 

Slowly she pushed him in. "Oh shit..." the boy said as it enveloped his body. It felt like he was being sucked on again. Her juices coating him all over right up to his belly button. Between his little toes, the crack of his ass, her secretions clung to him. "Let me know if it's too much. Don't be afraid to speak out" she said. The boy nodded not looking at her but the sucking love hole wanting to devour him. Lily held him by upper chest with her fingers as he pushed him in and out slow enough not to scare him. She knew despite what he said he was. She could feel his heart racing underneath her thumb. "Phillip. Climb me" she said laying down. Phillip climbed onto her leg pausing for a moment to see his son being used as a sex toy. He thought not much of it (if anything he was proud of him) as his son enjoyed every moment of it by his goofy smile and moaning.  His feet sank into her soft skin as he made his way up to her breasts. Lily took ahold of him and brought him to her face.

 

"I'm sorry I never found her. I'm so sorry" she said shedding tears. "You tried Lily. We know you did your best. You even bought that pet store just to get the could get the customer records. You don't have to punish yourself. We both accepted we'll never see her again" he said looking deep into her eyes. Lily kissed him on his face and Phillip returned it. "I want you to feel good tonight. We both do" he said lovingly. 11 years ago, Phillip, his wife, and three-year-old son were sitting in a cage in a pet store in London. He remembered his wife taken from them and the human female that cared for them saying she's good breeding material. A woman with her child stared right at Phillip as he held his crying son. "How much for the toddler borrower?" she asked. "400£" the owner replied. Phillip held him tighter fearing something worse than losing his wife. "...just the female" the woman said. Phillip just stared helpless listening to his wife scream for him and Derek as the giantess carried her away. He never saw her again.

 

That weekend Lily came into the store and bought them all. Terrified of what may come as he knew that some humans ate borrowers for fun or sport. He prayed this woman would spare his child and readied himself to be offered up as sacrifice. He couldn't believe it as she brought him to her colony and told him he was free to live his life as he wanted. He asked everyone he met what Lily was like and each one said she was loving and kind. She took lovers occasionally but always with full consent. When the job of guarding her source of magic was offered, he volunteered after hearing she was still searching for his wife. He knew it would be a lonely job with just his son, but he felt he owed her greatly. Now, her eyes begged for his love. Her mouth wanting to taste him. She wanted an experienced man to play with.

 

Her kisses turned to licks as she tasted the saltiness of his sweat. His life had turned him into a picture of health. Muscles more developed than the average borrower and better yet kept himself clean even though he lived in a forest. "That's it" he said as her tongue washed his crotch. She pursed him to her lips and began sucking his prick. Her finger on his bare ass to steady him, Phillip fucked her lips with tiny stroked as he wrapped his arms around the bridge of her nose. "I love you for trying. I love you for saving us. I love you for loving my son. Lily...I love you my beautiful fairy goddess" he said just loud enough for her to hear. Lily whimpered which vibrated his body. He groaned as his ass went right and he shot his load into her cavernous mouth.

 

Down below, she had sped up using Derek. The boy was groaning as he went deeper with each motion. Lily pushed Phillip into her mouth and Derek all the way into her. Father and son inside her body and she stood up and held Phillip to the roof of her mouth as she came. She spat him out and pulled out his worn-out son. Placing them on the ground, she cleaned them up with some wind magic and made sure they were unharmed. "Well son, you lost your virginity to a fairy queen. How does it feel?" Phillip asked. "Dad!" Derek yelled. "I thought you were a very pleasing lover for your first go. You're going to make a girl very happy one day with that cute little dick of yours" she said grinning. The small teen was red as a tomato blushing. "But in all seriousness, I want you go live long enough to have a family. And Phillip, I want you to live to be a grandfather. That's my last commandment for you two" she told them. The father and son knelt before her pussy. "As you wish my queen" the said in unison. "Go back to the colony. A formal announcement will be made tomorrow" she said to them. They bid her goodnight and left her presence.

 

Sated and content, Lily was able to lie down now. She looked upon her daughter and granddaughter both snoring like a singing duet. She petted each one before closing her eyes. When morning came, Lily awoke energized even more than before. This level of power surpassed anything she had wielded before. Rebecca and Claire were gone. "Where..." Lily asked until she could sense a faint trail of magic in the air. She began following it and it led her to a stream where Claire and Rebecca were bathing. Lily was not happy. "You tell me if you're going to wander off!" Lily yelled startling them. "We just went to wash off the sweat grandma. It's no big deal. Besides, I got my magic to protect us" Claire said shrugging as rinsed her hair.  With eerie little effort, Lily summoned a nearby hawk to dive for her daughter. At the last second, it veered away shrieking scaring the shit out of Claire and Rebecca. "Where was your magic then? With me absorbing the magic here, the natural enchantments protecting those our size has all but gone. If I had not deflected that hawk, your mother and your unborn sibling would be in its belly by now. If I say something, you WILL obey" Lily warned with glowing eyes. Rebecca and Claire cringed at her coldness.

 

Lily sat down and placed her giant feet in the shallow stream. The cool water felt good as it flowed between her toes. "Magic is not an absolute defense Claire. Death can be as sudden as a summer breeze and as you know, bringing someone back from death has its own problems" Lily explained reminding Claire of what happened with Aspen. "If you two water bugs are done, we can eat breakfast" she said smiling. Lily sat in the tent with a tissue drying off her daughter. "Stop fidgeting" she said as her finger brushed the underside of her ass and pussy. "Mom I'm a grown woman. I can dry myself" Rebecca said. "Rebecca, I used to dream of drying my daughter once more. Was is it you wish you could still do for your children?" Lily asked. "Rock them to sleep in my arms" Rebecca said after thinking on it. Lily nodded and began drying her hair with her own breath. It tickled Rebecca's neck. "You feeling alright grandma? Is the magic getting to you?" Claire asked watching.   

 

"If you mean am I getting horny and over emotional then the answer is yes. Rebecca, I want to suck on you, kiss and lick your belly, make you feel so good, keep you all to myself like the precious jewel you are to me. Claire, you look so much like me it's scary. That pretty long blonde hair. Sparkling blue eyes full of love and wonder. Ample breasts with a cute tushie. Those pretty little feet and toes. Yes, I'm horny as hell and want to you both badly" she said softly. Both women backed away from the giantess carefully. "But I know where those feelings come from. It's not truly love is it Claire? Remember what you felt for Aspen?" she asked. "No, there was no balance to it. Just raw emotional lust" Claire replied. "At the end of it all, it won't be the colony or my multimillion dollar company that will be my legacy. You, and you, and Rose will be my mark on this world" she said. "Mom, you talking about like you plan on dying" Rebecca said. "Once this magic is gone, I will age just like you. You three will outlive me one way or another. There is arcane to shrink or grow but none for immortality" Lily replied. Both women realized that it wasn't just magic she was sacrificing. She was giving up her birthright to eternal youth.

 

A few hours passed as Lily quietly drank in the last bit of magic. Her fingers rubbing Rebecca gently and slowly as she pondered her future. Claire sat next to them human size browsing her phone. Text messages from Aspen said she was doing fine and was lying in bed as her back and feet hurt. Claire giggled as Aspen said she was looking forward to being shrunken down and massaged by her. "The future is a wonderous thing isn't it?" Lily asked. "Come again?" Claire asked. "It's shaped by our choices. Our refusal to accept things as they are. Your friends fought for the right for you to marry a human. I fought for the right for borrowers to live in safety and dignity. Both of us fighting for a future that has love in it" Lily said looking at her tiny daughter napping. "Now that's she's asleep, I have something important to tell you. Are you paying attention Claire?" she asked. Claire spun around and put her phone down.

 

"Before, there was no need for me to designate a guardian for Rose in case I died. If anything, I was prepared to outlive her. That will no longer be possible. With my husband dead, Rose would have no parents if I die. Hence this discussion and my choice. I gave this great thought as I had two to choose from, you and your mother. Both of you have strengths that I had to weigh in on but ultimately it came down to one. Claire, you will be her guardian" Lily said. "ME?! I'm only 20 years old! She's my niece for Christ sake!" Claire said. "And Rebecca is her older sister and has more experience being a parent. Yes, I considered all this. However, you have more experience in worldly affairs and have the power to protect her and move about freely in the human world" Lily replied. There was silence between the two.

 

"You can refuse if you want. I'm not going to force you" Lily shrugged. "It's a big responsibility grandma. Even if she's 17 and will be of legal age soon, it's still big" Claire said. "No bigger than bringing a life into this world and you seem to be doing fine with that" Lily said. "Alright. When do we tell mom?" Claire asked. "Only if the worst should happen. She's stressed enough as it is" Lily said rubbing Rebecca's hair between her fingers. Not long after, Lily had them come back to the fairy graveyard on final time. "It looks...faded" Claire said seeing the colors of grass and flowers weaker than before. "I want you both to remember this moment and judge me accordingly in the future. Behold, the last vestige of fae magic in this forest, and possible the whole world" she said raising her hands. A spark of bright light rose from the ground into the air. Lily opened her mouth and it flew in. She swallowed, and Claire and Rebecca watched as the inside of her throat shone through her flesh as the spark of magic disappeared into her stomach to be absorbed. Lily clapped her hands and stomped her giant bare feet in the earth shaking it and causing Claire and Rebecca to almost lose their footing. Lily spoke a language unknown to them.

 

"What did you say?" Rebecca asked. Lily looked down on them with soft eyes. "I asked the goddess who created our kind to show mercy for what I have done in the old fae tongue. Come ladies. Let’s go home" she said.

 

Lily muttered to herself as she sat on her sofa. The clock was ticking down to the time she said she would give her big announcement. "Ma'am. You sound as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs" a small voice said at her feet. "Still got that southern drawl I see" Lily said glancing down. An all too familiar borrower girl was busy at her feet polishing her toenails. "I maybe in the land of tea and crumpets but I'm as southern as crawdads and catfish. That won't change" the girl replied. The girl speaking to Lily was a dirty blonde speaking to her possible fad bloodline and in her mid-20's. Just a hair under 3 and a quarter inches tall, she was tall for her kind. She wore a black tank top and shorts with low cut sneakers on her feet. "Is that necessary Susan?" Lily asked. "Well, at your size, people be either staring up at your face, your panties, or your feet. You got your makeup on, clean panties, but you walkin' around with chipped polish. What kind of queen goes around with toes so scruffy lookin'?" Susan asked. "How do you even tell being blind?" Lily asked. Susan paused.

 

"I can feel it with my hands. You know how much my senses compensated for that. You did recruit me" she replied running her little hands across her big toenail. "You're my best agent you know?" Lily said. "Only because you saw potential in me instead of being a blind borrower" Susan said softly. Susan, like so many others, was rescued by Lily from a pet store. On a business trip to Atlanta, Lily went into one such store to buy every borrower there. Inside a cage was Susan, marked down to a measly $25 with a clearance tag on the bars. "You interested? She's marked down because an employee sprayed her with Windex in the face. Blinded her good. Still useful as a toy or food if that's your thing" the shopkeeper said. Lily didn't look at the woman as her anger boiled over. She even contemplated using magic to shrink her and give her the life of a borrower just for spite. Only by her good graces she didn't. "...I'll take her" Lily said.

 

The girl could smell Lily. She smelled what she had eaten, the sweat on her body, the sweaty leather from her giant pumps. Lily placed her on the hotel bed and the girl cringed. "Hmm?" Lily asked hearing something from her. "...please don't kill me. I'll lick your feet! Suck your pussy! I'm good at that! Just...just don't kill me" she sobbed. Lily took ahold of her. The girl cried harder as she felt herself rising in the air. Lily's mouth was open as if to gasp. The girl could smell her breath and was sure this giantess would eat her alive. She held her hands up as if to stop her and suddenly she smelled something else. Saltwater. "You poor thing...you poor girl" Lily muttered. She hugged her to her cheek and the girl was astonished as it was wet. "She's crying...for me?" the girl thought. Lily ran hot water in the sink and carefully bathed the girl.

 

"Why?" the girl asked. Lily held her tiny hands between her fingers lovingly. "Because I can" she replied. With that, the girl opened up to her new friend as Lily refused to let her call her her owner. She learned her name. Where she grew up and what her life had been like till then. Lily watched amused as Susan devoured bits of lobster and chocolate pie. When they returned home, Susan couldn't live in the colony. "Too loud and smelly" she replied when asked. Lily had no trouble letting her live in the mansion. As the years progressed, Susan asked Lily to let her join THORN. At first, Lily said no but Susan proved very quickly that her lack of sight was not a big handicap one would think. Susan was an expert tracker. Her sense of smell so refined, she could tell if you were lying. Her sense of touch to so keen, she could feel the ink on a page.

 

Susan was pissed when Lily told her she would no longer be going on missions 5 years ago. "Come on! I'm the best ya got and ya know it!" Susan yelled. "I know which is why I'm giving you the most important task I have. Protect my daughter. Be her bodyguard. Now that she's awakened to her power, she needs to be looked after when I'm not around. I'm trusting you with her life" Lily said softly. Susan lowered her head. She saw the huge honor in guarding the most precious person in her queen's life. "I will" she said quietly. Every day Rose went to school, Susan hid in her classroom and watched over her. During recess, Susan would camp out in a tree and eat her lunch observing the girl. One day a boy grabbed her arm and Susan flew out of the tree and expertly slashed the back of his neck with the tip of her sword.  The boy cried out saying something stung him and ran to the nurse. Those were simpler times back then but the relationship between Lily and her had grown beyond being her boss or friend. Susan was in love with Lily and Lily herself more than once reciprocated.

 

"Better now. Nice and smooth like glass!" Susan said feeling the nails one by one. Lily reached down and plucked her up. "Hey now! Warn a girl!" Susan chuckled. "Love you Susan. Love you and proud of what you've become" Lily said to her. Lily slipped off her little shoes revealing her feet. "Don't start nuthin' ya can't finish" Susan said. Lily missed the soles of her feet before taking gentle licks. Her nails pulled off her shorts and Susan slipped off her shirt. Susan looked at her with vacant pupils. Lily opened her palm letting her recline in it. Susan spread her legs for her. "It's yours. It's always been yours" she said. Lily was gentle licking her. She knew the tiny woman was very sensitive. So sensitive she rarely went barefoot. "You taste so sweet" Lily said. "You smell like mint" Susan said back panting. Lily sucked her breasts rolling them around in her mouth. "Oh yes...god yes. Suck me...suck on me hard" Susan begged. Lily slipped her into her mouth limping her lips right above her belly button.

 

Her tongue parted her legs and Susan ran her bare feet along her taste beds. This alone sent shivers up her spine. Lily, using her fingers, put them underneath Susan's armpits and caressed her curved. "Fuck...I don't even care if ya eat me...more...more..." Susan moaned. Lily petted the side of her face. She could feel her teeny ears and the woman licking and kissing her fingertips. When Lily's tongue licked her asscrack, Sudan groaned loudly and came in her mouth. Lily took her out her mouth. "Can I still eat you?" she asked. "Don't ya dare! I was lost in the moment!" Susan yelled. Lily chuckled at her as she went to the kitchen to clean her up. "What's on your mind? Your heat is racin' and you've been quiet for a good ten minutes" Susan asked. "I have more magic in me than I ever dreamed. Years ago, I couldn’t restore your sight but now...now I think I can" she replied. "Ya can?" Susan asked. "Don't know. Maybe? I didn't want to get your hopes up so I didn't know if to tell you" Lily said. There was a long pause.

 

"We won't know unless you try" Susan said softly. Lily nodded. "Here we go" Lily said to her. Lily focused the magic, chose the most powerful healing spell she knew, and directed it right into Susan's eyes. The woman screamed in pain and Lily almost stopped. The spell had begun and was too late to cancel it. In reality, the intense pain Susan felt was her optic nerves regenerating. When the spell ended, Lily franticly called her name. Susan began to open her eyes. She cried out once more. "Susan!" Lily screamed. "Too bright...Lily...it's too bright" Susan said softly. "Too bright? Oh my god...it worked" Lily muttered taking her to the living room which was darker. "You can see?" Lily asked. Susan rubbed her eyes and looked at her. "You're as beautiful as you are in my dreams" Susan replied. Lily's lips quivered as she hugged her. "Here" Lily said to her as she held her close to a mirror. Susan touched the reflection and then herself. "It's been so long. That’s me?" Susan asked. "Yeah. You're no longer the scrawny 12-year-old kid I rescued" Lily replied. Susan jiggled her tits. "No, no I'm not" Susan said. Susan looked at her giantess humbly. The same look she gave her 13 years ago on that hotel bed. "Because I can" Lily said to her anticipating her question.

 

The grandfather clock chimed 5:00 p.m. "It's nearly time. You know what you're going to say to them?" Susan asked. "Yeah, yeah I do. No rhetoric, no fight for your rights. I tell them the whole truth" Lily replied. She sat Susan down on the sofa near her clothes and walked to the sunroom. Lily took a deep breath and turned the knob on the door leading to the colony. He took small steps with her bare feet even though the streets were bare themselves. Everyone was in their homes, sitting on rooftops, or crowded in places where large cell phones displayed the town center. Wi-Fi routers towered over smaller homes powered up and ready to stream her announcement. Her power so intense, the signal dropped as she passed each one. Those that looked out from windows and rooftops looked on her with new awe as she had a faint glowing aura around her body. In the center stood Aspen, Elena, and Rose waiting her. The immense crowd parted for her as her feet passed within inches of them. Her THORN guard stood ready. They themselves anxious as all but the most important few were recalled home. A first for them.

 

Rose readied the handycam and placed it on a flat rooftop. A borrower man stood ready to push the record and stream buttons as he finished logging into the network. Lily was nervous. Cracking her fingers and even her toes she looked upon the throngs of people she had saved and had families themselves. Susan stood in the forefront ignoring the stares of her fellow agents as they saw she was no longer blind. She chuckled as more than a few stared at Lily's expert pedi on her giant sexy toes. "Told ya" she muttered up to her friend and lover. The borrower manning the camera gave the thumbs up indicating she was good to go. Lily nodded to him. "Many of you are wondering what this is about. Some already know what this is about. As you know, in three days, a great conflict will arrive at our home. The enemy seeks to destroy our way of life. Anything not of Mogwai they consider...inferior. In response to this we have made efforts to combat this foe. We have found allies, powers, even weapons to repel this darkness that threatens to consume the world. I know of talk that says how powerful the Mogwai are. We have seen only a taste of what they can do here, and I know I frightens you. Take heart as I have created a weapon that can make even a borrower a deadly match for them" Lily said before nodding into the crowd.

 

One by one, workers dragged shoeboxes loaded onto carts into the center. "I commissioned a friend to create a magical weapon even a borrower can use. The name for them is Taurus Silver. A gun that can fire magical spells with the pull of a trigger. However, such a thing is not without cost. Yesterday and early today, I drained the forest of the magic that sustains me. Drained it all to fuse into these. Observe..." she said. Lily held her hands out and a cascade of energy shot into each shoebox. Her knees buckled, and her nose bled but she didn't relent. Her glow gone, the magic sputtered, and the box glowed itself with the guns infused with fae magics. The crowd gasped as Lily shrank quickly to their size. "Mom!" Rose said reaching for her. Lily held her hand up saying not to interfere. "That's it. My magic is gone. I'm just like you but now, now the tools to fight for what's good and just is in our reach. No, in your reach."

 

"THORN is my special division that polices the world for forbidden magics and those who would do borrower kind the greatest harm. I never needed anything else...until now. Now I need an army. I will draft no one. I cannot make the choice for you. I will take only volunteers for this task" she said the crowd clamored and people raised hands. "Wait. Do not do this because you feel you owe me. ABSOLUTELY NOT THAT! Many of you asked once why I saved you. Why I did what I did for you. Many times I answered is because I could. No, that's not why. It's because I loved you. I look into the crowd that I stand their size now and I see faces that I love. You call me queen, but I feel more like a mother to you. A mother asking their children to risk their lives and die..." Lily said whimpering. Susan quickly went over to her. Holding her by her shoulder, Lily faced the crowd once more.

 

"I have found friendship in you, family, and even passionate lovers" Lily said looking at Susan and then at Phillip and Derek who happened to be at the forefront of the crowd. "If you wish to fight, then do it for your own reasons. If this was the time to be selfish, it's now. Choose your reason to fight and by the goddess, pave your future one trigger pull at a time. Agents will set up recruitment tents near here and let no man think lessor of you if you choose not to fight. There's no shame in saying you don't want to kill anyone. If anything, they're braver" Lily said finishing. "Susan" Rose said leaning down and placing her open hand on the street. Susan helped her onto the teen giantess' hand. Lily collapsed within seconds. "Lily!" Susan yelled. "It's okay. She's just exhausted is all" Rose said. "I saw you painted your toes honey. Thought you didn't like the hassle" Lily said weakly. "Thousands of people would see my bare feet today. Figured best to look proper. Not every day my mom does a General Montgomery impersonation" Rose chuckled. "Funny...very..." Lily said before nodding off to sleep. "Oh. Susan, mom figured this would happen, so she wanted me to give you a message. "Look on your bed in your room" Rose told the little woman at her feet.  Susan nodded and watched the giantess make her way to the mansion. "She’s something else" Aspen said. "She is indeed" Rebecca said sitting on her right shoulder. "You saw it almost killed her. She gave more than she took in. I wish I was that brave" Claire said sitting on her left. "You already are. You married me" Aspen grinned.

 

Susan crawled onto her human sized bed. A thing Lily insisted she have for intimate reasons and creature comforts. Susan thought it decadent to have a bed as big as a football field to her but seeing Lily had sewn in flat buttons to indicate the edges (as she feared she would tumble off being blind), she kept it. Now that she could see, Susan noted the beautiful velvet red colors of the top sheet and sheen of the sparkling clean linen. It humbled her more to see the care afforded her. She climbed on top to find documents laid out side by side. She went to the left to see the first one. "Oh my god...is this real?" she asked herself. "Certificate of Birth. Georgia Department of Public Health. Bureau of Vital Statistics.  Let it be known to any judge, Justice of the peace, or government body that Susan...Durmont, was born on April 8, 1993 in the county of Decatur. Signed Nathan Deal, Governor of Georgia." Susan muttered before falling on her butt.  

 

"She got me a real birth certificate. She even gave me...her last name. What's that?" she said looking at the next document. "An immigration visa. Lily went and got me dual citizenship" she said astounded. "This must've been done the second the law was passed. All that's been going on she took the time to do all this?" she asked. The little woman curled in a ball and sobbed her heart out. To do all that was one thing but what touched her the most was Lily gave her her own last name. That's how much she loved her.  She left her room to go to the colony and then returned to the house. Susan went to Lily's room and saw she was still small and deep asleep. She laid next to her just staring for hours until Lily eventually awoke. "What time is it? Susan?" Lily said seeing her. "Just before midnight. How do you feel?" Susan asked. "Like a sun kissed raisin. Haven't felt that way since...that day" Lily said remembering giving Rebecca her last bit of magic. "Bet you're hungry and thirsty. One moment" Susan said getting up and pressing the call button on the nightstand. "She's awake. Run up something for her will ya?" she asked. "Right away ma'am" someone replied.

 

"I should see to the recruitment" Lily said. "You're keeping your tiny butt right here. We got it handled" Susan said pushing her nightgown wearing form back onto the bed. Susan watched as Lily got food and drink. "Do I look that different? You've seen me small...sort of" Lily asked. "Why did ya do it? I didn't need no certificate" Susan said. "It's tangible proof than NOBODY can cage you ever again. I haven't forgot the nightmares you get" she said. Susan scooted down to her feet and took one in her hand. "You know so much about me. You remember those things and I just said them off the cuff" Susan said rubbing her sole. "Just because its pillow talk doesn't mean I didn't listen" Lily told her. Susan smelled her foot before sucking her toes one by one. "For someone who doesn't like her feet to be played with you got skills" Lily chuckled. "Only you can touch my feet. Only you can...make me feel like a person and not another face in the crowd" Susan said to her. Susan scooted back to her and kissed her. Her tongue invaded her mouth tasting the Cornish beef flavor still lingering. "Still weak I see. All good. All good girl" Susan said holding her in arms. As Lily quietly relaxed in her arms, Susan looked at the gun sitting on the nightstand. She had pushed right past the line to get one for those signing up and none dared to speak out. "The two most important days in your life is the one when you're born and the one you find out why..." Susan muttered thinking about a quote from her favorite author...Mark Twain.

 

Meanwhile at Heathrow Airport...   

 

"So, on family holiday?" the customs agent asked. "Actually on business. Just brought the family along" Ebony replied. "I see. You hear there will be a total solar eclipse in two days? Hopefully you find time to see it. You know they say such things earmark important events. Probably just rubbish..." he said stamping their passports. "Oh, I don't know. Myths and fairy tales tend to have a ring of truth somewhere along the lines" Ebony said smiling. "Hey, the headcount is off. We got an entire family missing from that fight from Boston" a American Airlines agent said to a security officer. Ebony unconsciously glanced at her purse. "Well, it's late and we got to check into our hotel. Cheerio" she said cheerfully to him. "Uh...cheerio miss" the agent said watching them quickly leave. "You couldn't wait until we hit the streets mom?" Danica asked. "Honey, opportunity waits for no one. Now which one you want?" Ebony asked cracking open the purse. Inside was a middle-aged man and woman with their 12-year-old daughter. All shrunken down ranging from 3 inches to 4. All three asleep.

 

"I guess the girl. She's cute with that ponytail" Danica replied. "Guess I'll get the mother" John sighed. "And I'll have fun with daddy. TAXI!" Ebony shouted. A car pulled up as a valet for their luggage loaded. "Text Jacob. Time to cash in. I want him at the hotel no later than 9 a.m. tomorrow" she said to John. John failed the phone. "Yeah we arrived. Meet us at the hotel at 9 tomorrow and bring your handler. I'll text you the address in a moment" John typed. Jacob heard his phone beep and he looked at the screen. "She's here. Wants to meet tomorrow" he said. "Fine. Keep rubbing" Mei said laying on his bare chest pulling his giant finger back onto her swollen pregnant belly. "Nervous?" she asked. "When it goes down I want Rose alive" he said. Mei looked at him. "I want to eat her. Wanted to since the day I saw her shrink" he grinned. "That can be arranged...my husband" she said looking at the ring she wore on her finger...