- Text Size +

 "It makes sense in a sick perverse way" he muttered. "What do you mean?" Lawan asked. "How poverty works. In America, we judge poverty by government housing, scrounging money for food and shelter, dying from bullshit injury and disease because they can't afford care. Then you look at TRUE poverty in Asia. Living in huts. Dying from snakebites at shit. Starving in famines. Even with people no bigger than a human thumb it's the same. Borrowers don't have to worry about dying from mold and fungus spores or the ceiling crashing down on you. Fighting bugs to survive. Animals is one thing but a bug? There was a guy back there who lost his leg to a grub worm. The difference here is we can change that. We can do good things here Lawan. Food, real nutritional food, medicine, magical skills to help themselves" he said. "I missed that twinkle in your eyes" she said. Keith leaned over to kiss her. They ended up dozing off...

 

Hushed voices woke them up a few hours later. Dozens...hundreds filled the room and hallways. The same people they helped. Each one bowed before them. Keith and Lawan stood up. the doctors came before them and prostrated themselves crying. "We cannot thank you enough..." one said crying. "We did it Because I could. Thanks isn't needed" Lawan said. They prayed to them. They spoke sutras in their honor. Even though they helped so many, it humbled them. They left the hospital making their way back to Shang’s estate. Waiting for them was Senu and her guards. "Just in time" Shang said seeing them walk to them. "I enjoyed our meeting together. Care to tell me your favorite part? The tour, the food, our people?" Shang asked. "...hard to choose. It was all eye opening" Senu replied. "When can we expect another visit?" the old man asked eagerly. "Soon. Very soon. I must take my leave" she replied bowing.

 

One the ride home, Senu was staring out the window deep in thought. "So you see they're not a threat to us" Keith said to her. "They are not what I expected" Senu replied. "When can we expect a response?" Lawan asked. "I plan to have a session with the council first thing when we return" Senu said quietly. Keith and Lawan let her be seeing her mood had changed. Little did they know, something had followed them back.

 

Later that night, the couple were quietly getting ready for bed. Lawan (shrunken as it was her turn) sat in Keith’s palm enjoying the gentle message from his fingers. Her bare foot rested on his fingertip as his thumb rubbed her little ped. "Should paint them your favorite color for a change" he said admiring her teeny toes. "I only let you admire my feet" she said. Keith’s fingers gentle squeezed her legs increasing the blood flow to them. Her body ached from the walking they did. His fingers swirled around her bare belly and she gasped as they touched her breasts. "I never thought I'd be too tired for foreplay" Keith sighed. "I thought this was foreplay" she said. "No. This is me saying you're mine" he said softly. "Like I'm a pet?" she said turning around.

 

"Well you are housebroken" he laughed. Lawan frowned and punched his fingers before tumbling off his hand. He caught her and brought her to his face. "You're mine...just like I'm yours" he said stroking her cheek. Her eyes were on his lips. Slightly cracked open she could feel his breath. Lately, her thoughts dwelled of being eaten for obvious reasons. And as much as it terrified her, it did intrigue her. It was a ghastly fear she once thought manageable by her training. Like her students, Lawan went through rigorous training to become a member of the guard. And like the others went through survival training. Survival training as in being eaten and learning to control her fear, fortify, and then escape. In her life, she had been eaten three times. It didn't help that her teacher was a sadist. Her name was Pham, 43 years old and overweight. Second in command of the guard and she had an issue with Lawan. She was given the hardest of tasks by her. Multiple illusions at once, high tier spells above her training, and when she faltered...was punished. At 14 years of age, she was more plaything than student to her. Failing a test meant a night in the middle-aged giantess' cunt. Flubbing spells meant cleaning between her giant toes. Back talk? Lawan would end up spelunking in Pham's rear end. Survival training came, and Pham was eager to devour Lawan. Sucking on her, chewing on her until her sobbing got annoying. Lawan was pulled right into her stomach and the nasty bitch made sure to eat spicy curry that night. Lawan failed the test and spent two days recovering at home.

 

Her grandfather told her not to give up. That success was the best revenge for someone like her teacher. The second time Lawan was good enough to fortify herself but nothing else. No spell came to mind that could save her. As she nursed the cuts and bruises on her body left by giant teeth, she swore the next time she would not only pass but get sweet vengeance as well. By the third time, Lawan had realized why her teacher hated her so. She was pretty. Boys once took some notice of Pham but when Lawan showed up that changed. Nobody wanted to service an overweight giantess passing her prime willingly when a slim, cute, 14-year-old girl was in the class. And when endurance training days came, Lawan was sore down below and spent while Pham just sat there scratching her cooch. The third time came, and Pham cruelly bit her so hard her leg broke. The pain almost broke her concentration as she sat in stomach acids. Lawan invoked a wind spell sending her right up her throat and with a fortifying spell running in high gear, smashed her teeth out as she escaped. Pham was soundly humiliated and was demoted for her cruel treatment breaking Lawan's leg. Since then, Lawan didn't truly fear being eaten and by sheer irony, that hard training made her into what she was today.

 

"What's on your mind?" Keith asked seeing her deep in thought. "I want you to make me a promise" she said. "Anything" he replied. "I'm serious. You must swear on your immortal soul" she said. Keith cocked an eye at how serious she really was. "...alright" he said. "Whatever happens to me. You will NOT try and follow me into death. Our child needs a parent" she said. Keith didn't know what to say to that. Keith put her on the futon and laid down. "SWEAR THIS!" she yelled. "...alright" he muttered. His eyes were closed but she could see how troubled such a promise made him. "Kannika should have a sibling" she said to him. His eyes opened. "You sure?" he asked. "Yes. You will fuck me tomorrow" she said giggling. Keith placed his finger on her back and pushed her to his lips. His mouth gently kissed and sucked her breasts. "I'm spent silly" she said. "You're sweet enough without your milk honey. I'm tempted to gobble you up right now" he chuckled. "I'll let you one day" she said softly kissing his nose.

 

the next morning, Keith was awoken by Lawan franticly shaking him. "Wha...what is it?" he yawned. "They're marching to the gate!" she yelled. "Who is?" Keith asked. "A battalion of guards! They're fully armed for combat!" Lawan yelled. Keith bolted up and ran to the porch. Sure enough, hundreds of guards marched past their home in formation. This was not a training exercise. They threw on clothes and were stopped at the front entrance by Arat. He handed Lawan a letter. "What is this?" she asked. Arat didn't answer immediately. "From the council" he replied before leaving quickly. Lawan broke the state seal on it and read. "Orders from the council. We are to be placed on house arrest for the duration of the mission. What mission?!" Lawan yelled. "Invasion. This is an invasion force" Keith replied. "Invasion of...Phara. That lying cunt had no intention to negotiate" Lawan yelled. She quickly grew to human size stomping away. Keith tried following as the formation was halted by the sudden giantess. "Fuck she's pissed" he said seeing her footprints in the road.

 

"By order of your Captain you are to halt!" Lawan yelled towering in front of them. "Your command is rejected by council order" the commander at her feet said up to her. "The council has no authority to command the guard. Only me the captain can do that by law" Lawan said. "That archaic law was changed late last night" Senu said making her way to the front. "You. This wasn't the council. This was all you" Lawan hissed. "They blinded you with some theatre and you fell for it. Now that they know of us, they will attack. This is a preemptive strike" Senu said.  "By General Order # 3 regarding attacking innocents and civilians, I deem this campaign illegal. Stand down" Lawan said fortifying herself. The guards began looking among themselves. "Restrain her" Senu said. Keith grew immediately and stood in front of her. "You really want to ride this train?" Keith asked growing his sword. Suddenly, the eyes of Senu and the guards focused on not Keith and Lawan but what was behind them. "Hold fire! Child...you do not have authorization to be human size. Shrink and get out of the way at once" Senu said. Keith and Lawan looked to see a child human size move past them. With no warning, she held her hand out and Senu was lifted into the air with invisible force.

 

The woman was propelled through the air towards the girl and landed in her open mouth. With no ceremony, the girl swallowed her whole. "Holy shit..." Keith muttered. "Bind her now! We can extract the councilor!" a guardsman said. Magic power went to restrain her and with a glowing hand deflected the spells. "Attack!" the guard said. A torrent of magic attacks struck the girl sending her back a few steps...but she was unharmed. She glared at them and they were tossed like rag dolls. She had dispersed half of the forces within a minute. Some slamming into walls but most crashed down blocks away. No doubt more than a few were dead. "His cluster just got fucked! Lawan! Help me hold her!" Keith said gripping the girl by her arms. She turned to look at Keith. "Oh shit..." he hissed seeing her eyes glowing with no pupils. He felt a force slam into his chest that knocked the air out his lungs and sent him crashing into the reconstruction zone of the city. "KEITH!" Lawan said rushing over to him. "Cracked...my ribs...felt no wind. What kind of spell does that?" he asked. Lawan angrily turned her gaze to the child and her blood ran cold instantly.

 

The child was no more than 12 years old. Dressed in ancient clothes, her feet dirty in her worn sandals, her black hair gritty with sand. But what terrified Lawan more than anything else was she looked identical to the girl from her vision. The girl who ate her alive. "What's that smell?" Keith asked. He looked to see a stream of piss at his wife's feet. "Lawan..." he muttered trying to get up. "The girl from my vision" she said. The girl walked right down the street. Little Yaksha citizens fled for the lives as the preteen giantess cared not for what was in her way. And old man whimpered as a giant sandaled foot came down on him ending his life. A young man was kicked through a wall killing him instantly. A mother barely had time to throw her child out of the way before she was crushed into the street. Horrifying was the fact she even plowed through homes, shops, and buildings with no care who was inside. She was making a bee line through the city towards a particular estate.

 

"Lawan! What did you mean?!" Keith yelled. "The vision. She ate me..." she replied. Keith knew her last vision came true. "The hell she will" he said standing. As he readied a spell, he watched as the girl tore open the roof of the main building of the estate grabbing those inside. She jammed them in her mouth and swallowed. Again and again she did this until Keith was ready. "This is gonna be loud" he said firing a lightning bolt. The sheer force seemed to tear the air apart. The thunder blew out windows. the girl was struck so hard she toppled over smashing the main building. "Jesus, I had to. I swear I had to...you gotta be kidding me" he said seeing the girl stand up. She glared, and a force came from her. Keith saw a rippling in the air and used his sword to block. It sent him head over heels, but he was mostly unharmed. "Fuck is that?! The sword didn't dispel anything!" Keith yelled. "This isn't magic!" Oberon yelled. "Fuck is it?!" Keith asked. Oberon was silent. The guard began to attack the girl as he moved on. Keith didn't know what to do as anything remotely bigger would destroy parts of the city. Lawan...Lawan was frozen in fear. "There's gotta be a way to stop her without killing civilians" Keith said as the girl seemingly ripped open homes and ate someone inside.

 

Keith took his phone out. "A long shot for sure" he muttered dialing. "Aspen? Is Elena there?" Keith asked. "You know what time it is here? Not even a how ya doing Aspen?" Aspen asked. "It's an emergency! Put her on the phone now!" Keith yelled. It was a very long 5 minutes as Keith watched the girl cause more destruction. "Yeah...what’s the problem?" Elena asked yawning. "Can your power work over a phone?!" Keith yelled. "If I try hard enough...I think so" Elena replied. "Do it! I need someone pacified!" he yelled. "Okay" she said. He ran as fast as he could to the girl (who was coming right towards him and Lawan) nearly tripping over buildings and rubble. Getting near, Keith held his giant phone to the air after putting it on speakerphone.  A sweet melody began to come out of it and the girl paused. "Binding spells! BIG ONES!" Keith screamed at the guards who had been desperately attacking her for some time now. Ethereal chains began to wrap around her arms and dragged her to her knees. Chains wrapped around her legs holding them to the ground. For minutes each one stacked a binding spell on top of another. Elena stopped singing. "Out of energy...did it work?" Elena asked. "Yeah. You did great. Talk later" he said hanging up. The giantess found she couldn't move but more nerve wracking was her gaze was locked on Lawan. "As long as you stay our size and away from her, she can't get to you" Keith told her. Lawan barely nodded.

 

The guard formed back up and Keith took command. "How bad is it?" he asked. "Bad. We got at least 200 injured, 57 dead, and a confirmed 18 eaten by her. Sir, nobody knows who she is" one guard said. "Nobody? She came from the direction of the gate. That fair skin. She's a Mogwai. Senu was right" he cursed. "So it would seem. Strangely, she seemed to choose people at random but didn't go after more...tempting targets. Furthermore, how did she consume so many?" the guard asked. "Good questions. I want to know how a child can shrug off a lightning bolt that can blow a fully-grown oak tree in half" Keith said. "I know where we can get answers" Lawan said. She had changed into her combat armor. "You good to go. You're okay?" Keith asked. "I am as far from okay as you are from the moon. This girl could've killed our child in this attack. Let's go" she said coldly.

 

A half hour later...

 

"Where the hell is Shang?! I have questions for him!" Lawan screamed. The guards were highly confused by her aggressive stance. Word had spread of what they did yesterday. "Just a moment please" one said. Lawan bent down. Her manicured fingernail missed him by millimeters as her finger came down. "You better hurry. I am not in a good mood" she said tapping the dirt. Not long after, Shang appeared stopping out of a small carriage. "What's the trouble? a guard said you were very irritated" Shang said. Lawan yanked him up so fast his sandals fell off. "Why did you send a Mogwai child to attack us?! A child?! You think we won't strike her down Because she is young? You...are very much mistaken" Lawan hissed. "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!" Shang yelled as the giantess squeezed him. "People are dead Shang! Innocent people are dead! This happens right after we discover you! This is not a coincidence!" she yelled. "Lawan, we'd never attack you especially with a lone child! Our children are as precious as food and water to us!" he replied. "Then explain how a glowing eyed, magic resistant, fair skinned Asian girl just happened to stroll her way into our realm!" Lawan screamed. Shang paused. "Glowing eyes? Like narrowed glowing eyes? Did she use some kind of invisible force too?" he asked. "Yes, she did! So you do know?!" Lawan yelled. "No! It's not what you think. Please let me go and I might be able to explain" he said. Lawan placed him back on the ground. "Come with me to the record hall" he said.     

 

 

"In here. Your description reminds me of something that happened her long ago" he said ushering the titans to shrink down and come inside. Of course they hesitated. "If you don't like my answer then feel free to strike me down" Shang said. Keith nodded to Lawan and They shrank down to enter the record building. It reminded Keith of descriptions of ancient libraries. old scrolls, tomes, and dusty old books littered shelves. Farther they went in until Shang stopped. He went over to an old woman. "I need the record of the girl of the stream" he said to her. The woman nodded silently and walked to a shelf to the far right. Gracefully, she floated into the air stopping to pull down a bound tome written on flattened reed paper. She handed it to Shang. "Here it is. The story of the girl of the stream. As I said, we were once plagued by spirits and ghosts in this city. We calmed them by giving them proper funeral rites but not all were pacified in such a way. There was one who couldn't be pacified by normal means and she took lives until we discovered what she really was."

 

"About 500 year ago, there was a project to reroute a nearby stream for irrigation. When we did, we discovered a set of skeletal remains in the stream bed. We gave it rites and sealed them in the memorial. However, reports of a girl drowning in the stream began to surface almost immediately. When she appeared she would scream for help. A few actually dove in to save her only to be pulled down under the water by her. Their bodies were found further down the stream. Their faces frozen in terror. Mouth wide open as they screamed and drowned. Nobody tried after that. Then anyone who got near the stream found themselves dragged by an invisible force to it. Soon, nobody would dare try to even go near the stream bank. Our monks tried everything to banish the spirit, but nothing worked. One day, a young gifted boy happened to get pulled in by her and luckily he was saved by those nearby. I call him gifted as he had the power of visions and when the spirit yanked his ankle to pull him down, he saw what she was. What she truly was and why she was drowning people"

 

"What she was wasn't simply a hungry ghost. No, she was far more. Something only spoke of barely in Chinese legends. She is what is called a Shinintai. A spirit given physical form to complete a deeply seated desire. Her desire wasn't to kill people. Her desire was to be saved. Drowning people was simply an desperate act to save herself like a living person drowning might do" Shang said. "So how did you get rid of her?" Lawan asked. "Magic cannot destroy such a thing. It can delay it, but not kill it. After all, it is not alive. Sutras can't stop it as its form exists between this world and the next. The only way to get rid of a Shinintai is for it to fulfill its desire and that's what happened. Shortly after our realization of what she was, a young man tied a string around his waist and a post and had his friends ready to yank him out the water. When she appeared crying for help, he dove in. Sure enough, she pulled him down but this time his friends pulled back and the young man didn't let go of the spirit. They ended up pulling them both ashore and the spirit of the girl looked upon them with glowing eyes with no pupils. "Thank you" she said bowing before disappearing into thin air" Shang said.

 

"So this being that attacked us was a Shinintai?" Keith asked. "Sounds so. But why now?" Lawan asked. "The one from the chronicle didn't appear until her remains were disturbed. Maybe the one now had her remains disturbed recently" Keith said. "We haven't discovered remains recently. In fact, the only digging we've done is in chamber 6. The very one you and councilwoman Senu saw" Shang said. "Senu was there. She was the first to be eaten" Keith said. "...so was I and the giantess looked ready to eat me too" Lawan said. "But I was there, and she just tossed my ass. We're missing something" Keith said. "Take us to the chamber. Maybe I can find something. Maybe her remains are there and I can touch them" Lawan said. "That sounds crazy" Keith said. "A better idea perhaps? The boy in the story sounded like he had the same Farsight ability like I do" Lawan said. "Alright. Let's go" Keith sighed.

 

They all arrived at chamber 6 as a crew was busy digging. "You find any bones?" Shang asked. "We would've reported such a thing sir. We're still trying to clear the rubble from earlier" one replied. Keith grew to two feet. "We're low on time. They can't keep that girl restrained forever" he said yanking away debris. Keith scratched and clawed away until he got to the inner part where they were digging before. Scraping the dirt, his nails hit something harder that sand and grit. It was smooth, rounded, and dirty with some grayish white color. Looking closely, he saw what it was. The top of a skull. "Found something! Get some people in here!" he said. The crew ran between the legs of the little giant and began to uncover what he had found. 20 minutes later they had excavated an entire intact little skeleton. Keith close tech it in his hands delicately and carried it out. He sat the bones down and shrank to their size for a better look. "It's her isn't it?" Lawan asked. Keith didn't immediately answer.

 

"Yeah it's probably her. The pelvis bone is angled for a female. Wrist bones aren't fully fused with bone plates on either side. Indicating older than 10 years old but not mid-teens. Adolescence but before a big growth spurt. Age fits. Gender fits. Go for it honey" Keith said. Lawan bent down and touched the skull. It was like she was electrified. A rush of images and feelings invaded her mind. She felt claustrophobic and the feeling of drowning filled her heart. She was trembling with eyes rolled into the back of her head. Keith yanked her away and she still was shaking. With no other choice, he slapped her. "Snap out of it!" he yelled slapping her. She gasped for air and looked at him. "I saw her. It's her. She was with her family when it struck. They were running out and she tripped. The ceiling gave way and the last she saw of her family was them running. She cried out for them to save her but they didn't. It was dark. Not even enough room to kneel then the water began to fill the small space she was in. Cold darkness. Keith, she died so miserably" she said. "What does she want though?" Keith asked. "I don't know what her desire was. Touching her remains just isn’t enough" she replied. "You want to touch that thing back home don't you?" he asked. "Want? No. Need? Yes" she replied.

 

They neared the entrance to Phara. "I'll come too. It's possible I can help more" Shang said. Keith and Lawan looked cautiously. "It could save valuable time. Please" he begged. "We're running out of options. They can't hold her for much longer" Keith said. They quickly made their way to the truck and drove off. "None of this was here when I last stepped out into the world" Shang said seeing a paved road and shops along the route. "When was the last time you came out" Lawan said trying to take her mind off of unwanted thoughts. "Over 40 years ago. What is that? That thing he's got to his ear" the little old man asked looking out the window "That? That's a cell phone. We us it to call people" Keith replied after looking in the rear-view mirror at someone. "So that's what they look like. So many things. Reports do no justice" Shang said from his vantage point in Keith's breast pocket. "Once day I would like to just live like they do. Does your arcane control size too?" Shang asked. "...yeah they do. Want me to teach you?" Keith asked. "...yes but not now. Hopefully soon" Shang replied. After making back to the city, Keith and Lawan rushed through the gate returning to the Yaksha capital.

 

"What's going on. Status" Lawan demanded from a close guard. The guard' eyes were locked on her giant sandals before him. He had only seen full on combat wear in training and never this larger than life. Seeing it twice in a month said things might be direr than he heard. An older man, he thought little of Lawan. Her age, a girl no less, leading them. The way her toes wriggled said she was frightened but her eyes said a preparedness rare in a teenage girl. "She hasn't moved from that spot. Not looking at anything. Just staring off...oh" he said as the girl turned her head to look dead at Lawan. "Has she tried to break her bonds?" Lawan asked. She hasn't moved but our casters say something is tugging on the spell chains. How could such a girl eat so many?!" he yelled. "There is more that it seems" she said stepping past him. "My god. There’s so many of them. The sky, the buildings, the people. Same and different. Is that the spirit?" Shang asked looking at the girl. "Yeah. The way she keeps her sights on Lawan makes my fucking skin crawl" Keith hissed.

 

"Commander. Did she anything?" she asked. "...nothing. Nothing to indicate she would grow and eat people. She ate Senu's whole family. She hunted them down all scattered through the city.  She avoided maids and servants like she knew" he replied. "Not her whole family. There's one left" Lawan said seeing the girl following her with her eyes. "Wait. You related to Senu?" Keith asked. "She’s my great aunt through my mother's side" Lawan replied.  "Enough for her" Keith said getting close to the girl. "Sir. The casters are saying the spell is coming apart. The force is getting stronger" a guard said running up. "Oh my god. Keith, the girl was hunting anyone who shared our blood. KANNIKA!" Lawan yelled. The girl narrowed her eyes even more. "She may not sense her because of her being half borrower" Keith said.  "What desire does a dying girl have that involves eating people? Shang asked.  "Maybe Lawan can find out if she touched her. Sweetie, I'll cover you" Keith said. After shrinking down, Lawan timidly approached the young giantess. She went rigid with fright when she tried to grab her, but the spell held her...barely. Placing a hand on her giant big toe, Lawan concentrated. A minute passed before she let go. "I knew it wouldn't work. I just knew" Lawan said.

 

"Nothing?" Keith asked. "Barely a glimpse. I have to get closer to her" she said. "You're touching her damn toenail. How close do you need...oh no. No fucking way!" Keith yelled so loud everyone flinched. "It's the only way. I see that now. My vision foretold this. Why I was so terrified but expectant of it" she said softly. "You're talking about letting a child fucking eat you! It's a suicide mission!" Keith screamed. "I'll let you know by communication what her desire is" Lawan said stepping in front of the giantess. "She very well may survive. The girl’s body is clearly not like yours and mine. The only way she could fit so many inside her if she doesn't have organs like us" Shang said. "I don't care if she has a pocket dimension for a stomach like fucking Doraemon. * That is my wife I'm serving up like she's a spicy tuna roll" Keith said gripping his sword and looking down at his diminutive soulmate.     

 

(Authors note: Too long to explain here. Google it)

 

"Release her" Lawan ordered. Reluctantly, they did. The girl reached out for Lawan who made no move to avoid her. She felt her giant fingers wrap around her body. Oddly, she felt no body heat from them but there was a tingle like static electricity on her skin. Lawan's breathing increased as she was lifted to her mouth. She didn’t dare look to Keith. She knew she would scream for him. Sob for him. Beg him to save her. She wanted to. God, she wanted to as it may be the last time she saw him or anything else. She passed her lips and was placed on the giant tongue. A breeze came from her throat along with crying, groaning, and pleas for help. "They're alive!" she thought. That gave her hope as it had been well over an hour since they were eaten. Normally they'd be nutrient soup and acid washed bones by then. Light disappeared as the lips sealed behind her and a forward slip as the tongue arched up. She let herself whimper as she went onto the throat. It was creepy as hell as her throat was smooth and yielding but dry. The throat opened up and she felt a freed all for a second before landing on a smooth bouncy surface.

 

There was a faint white light around her illuminating a chamber. "My god you are alive" she said seeing all those devoured. "That Mogwai killed us! Killed my entire family! And here you sit waiting to be sucked dry too" Senu said staggering to her. "She's not mogwai you conceited bitch. She's a type of hungry ghost" Lawan said getting to her feet. "She's Yaksha and for some reason only ate those who share our bloodline" Lawan said looking around. Senu looked away. "Makes sense. Nothing about here makes sense otherwise. As soon as we ended up here we felt our very life force being drained. I already lost my granddaughter and nephew" Senu said looking at their still bodies. "I'm sorry. Right now, I need to find out what her desire is. Shang said if she fulfills it she will go away" Lawan said. "Shang is here?!" Senu asked shocked. "To help. Keyword help" Lawan hissed. "Lawan...LAWAN!" Keith screamed magically into her head. "I'm here! I'm alive and so are others!" Lawan replied. "What's it like in there?" Keith asked.  "No acids. Smooth and rubbery like. Like being inside a whoopie cushion. what’s she doing out there?" Lawan asked. "She keeps looking around like she missed something. You don't think..." he asked.

 

"I hope to god not. Stand by" she said. Lawan took off all her clothes and groped around in the dim light. "What are you doing?" Senu asked. "Looking for something to get a good touch of. I might be able to use my gift to read her desire. Hopefully I can now I'm inside her and naked" Lawan said. Finally, she found the wall and pressed her nude body fully against it. "What...is your desire. Tell me..." she asked. It was faint at first but began to get stronger. The feeling of drowning consumed her. "She knew she was going to die alone. She wanted to be with her family. She wants...her desire...her desire was to pass on with her family. Oh god that's why she ate us. She wants to pass on with who she sees as family. Keith, this girl was an ancestor of ours!" Lawan yelled. "And she won't pass on without the full fucking set. Which includes Kannika. Never" Keith said readying his sword. The girl began to eye him. "I can't let you do this" Keith said. "No! That...that won't work. She'll just destroy this beautiful city until she gets what she wants" Shang said. The girl looked dead at the tiny old man. Her head cocked back and forth. "Oh dear" he said. "You...you wouldn’t be related to them would you?" Keith asked.    

 

"Not a clue. It is true Mogwai are descended from Yaksha and the Yaksha nation are descendants of the survivors of the disaster. It's...it's possible I share a drop of blood or two with your wife and her family" Shang replied. He picked up a rock and used it to cut his hand. He squeezed it into a fist letting a stream of blood drop into the ground.  The girl eyed him even harder and began reaching for him. "Don't stop her" he said seeing Keith move. "That's it. Yes. Pick me up" he said as her fingers wrapped around him. As she held him she studied his bloody hand. She began to open her mouth. "Please let them go. Your killing you family. It's not right. Let them go and I'll go with you. You won't have to be alone anymore" Shang said. The girl paused. A tear fell from her eyes. "I'm afraid" she said. The first words she uttered since arriving. "I know child. I know" Shang said. Shang went rigid as his very soul was removed from his body. The girl's body changed into a glowing ball of white light which was joined with a tinier one that rose from the body of Shang who was falling to the ground. At the same time, Keith used a wind spell to soften the fall of those devoured including his wife now free of their prison. The souls shot into the sky and disappeared.

 

"What...what happened?" Lawan asked trying to stand. Keith snatched her up in his hand and cradled her to his cheek. His tears soaked her body. "It's okay...its..." she said before sobbing herself. "How..." Senu asked. "It was Shang. He gave his life for your freedom. Apparently, you and he share a common ancestor. It was enough for him to bargain with. Yeah, you heard right! A Mogwai saved you! The same Mogwai you were so quick to dismiss, and fucking invade their home!" Keith yelled. The guards and civilians nearby where astounded by what they seen and now heard. "Listen all of you! Generations of hate has poisoned your hearts! I know how easy it is to hate! I KNOW! We can't hate someone because of what species they were born into. That's not just. That isn't balance. The people these guards were ready to toss into the wild and leave them to be hunted by their crueler cousins. Cousins...that's the dirty truth both Yaksha and Mogwai have been dancing around. You're all related by blood. Well you got people just a half hour away related to you by blood and they live in fucking squalor. People who barely got pots to piss in ready, able, and excited to meet new family and share their home with you. Yeah, you should be so humble. Put your bigotry aside just for a while and just listen and see what they're about. It's hard I get it. I myself had to do it. Just...just try" Keith said sighing. People all around looked up at the giant who was visibly shaken by the events. His eyes looked so tired. "We'll convene another session" Senu said softly as she carried the body of her granddaughter.

 

Later that evening...

 

"I sincerely hope you all came to your senses" Keith asked standing before them. "We have decided not to invade. It appears that public opinion is not in favor of that. No doubt because of your little speech" one replied. "I don't see Senu" Lawan said looking. "She's busy attending to her family. She has requested a leave of absence and given authority to you actually" someone replied. Lawan was shocked. "The choice to co-inhabit the city has been approved but you must know that things will be tense and difficult" another said. "I'm sure it will but doing the right thing isn't always the easiest thing" Lawan said. "As your husband so graciously pointed out. There's still the matter of their council. Who has jurisdiction?" another asked. "Why don't you combine them? Instead of two councils, why not have a senate?" Keith asked. They all looked at him. "What? It worked for Rome" he said. "A... interesting idea. One we will discuss. In the meantime, we will begin evacuations starting tomorrow morning" one said. Lawan and Keith bid them goodnight and left the hall.

 

"You mind if I grow?" Lawan asked. "After today? Knock yourself out" he said. Lawan grew to human size and sure enough she felt safer. Her mind still thinking of how it felt to be eaten. Keith rode on her shoulder for a few minutes before she abruptly stopped. "I'll see you home" she said placing him on the ground. Keith didn't ask why she stopped. Her gaze on a ruined estate answered as much. He nodded and left her. She could see a small figure sitting near the rubble smoking. She sat down gently filling up the courtyard. "What brings you here?" Senu asked stubbing out her cigarette. "To pay my condolences mostly. They are related to me" Lawan replied. Senu nodded and walked over to her. "We haven't always seen eye to eye" Senu said looking at her giant feet still inside her combat sandals. "Because I embarrassed you like I did my parents" she said. "You learn that tradition can cloud even the soundest judgements. You are a good captain. An incredible mage. A proud mother" Senu sighed. Lawan could hear her sniffling. She placed the woman on her thigh and stroked her graying hair.        

 

"Sometimes we do what we think is right at the time and learn it wasn't. It's important to have those we love and trust act as a check. The older woman glanced at the giantess and nodded. "Tran would be telling me off in his calm creepy tone of his" Senu said. "Grandfather would but at the same time hug you and tell you things would be alright" Lawan said. Tears fell from her eyes missing Senu by not much.  Lawan picked the older woman up and hugged her to her cheek. "Things will be alright" Lawan whispered. The woman who had disrespected Lawan at the drop of a hat felt shamed by how compassion she was being given. Senu cried softly as she returned the hug.

 

She shrank down as she approached her home. Quietly, she took off her combat clothes and sensed Keith behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and pushed his cock deep as he could. Lawan gasped out loud as he began fucking her standing up. She felt his head resting on her back. Wetness. She knew he was crying. She understood how soul wrenching almost losing a loved one was. He came in her, but he was nowhere close to being done. Still impaled on his dick, he carried her to their bedroom and laid her down. Holding her right foot, he breathed in her sweaty smell. "I haven't bathed" he said. "I don't care. This is your scent. I fuckin want it" he growled as he smelled between her toes. She shivered as his teeth nibbled her toes and sucked each one. His hands caressed her breasts as he fucked her slower this time. His lips clamped on her nipples as he drank her milk. She could see his heart pounding in his chest. Her legs wrapped around his waist. "Fill me up" she gasped as he hit her g spot. "...mine" he whispered in her ear as she felt hot fluid rush into her womb. Gasping, he pulled her upright and held her tight. 

 

Lawan kissed him deeply licking his teeth. She couldn't remember how sweet it felt to be alive. Not even on her wedding day was she this happy. She had taken life for granted but not anymore. She lay awake watching him sleep until she made her way to their daughter's room. Shrinking even smaller, she sat in her crib. Her cute lips twitching as she slept, Lawan touched her cheek. "Mommy might give you a brother or sister. How does that sound?" she asked. "...mommy...mommy loves you. She needs to say that more. Say it more to everyone" she said. She drifted off the sleep next to her giant infant hoping there was a future for her. A future where she had both parents and siblings. A future...that had to be earned.