- Text Size +

"My earliest memory is my mom tucking me and my sister in bed when I was three. This smelly blanket made of rabbit fur kept us warm. It gets cold in a rabbit burrow during the winter. No, we didn't live in a human house. A hole in the ground out in a grassy field in Maryland was our home. Mom and dad would forage during the daytime while my older sister Lenora would take care of me. Only 8 years old and already burdened with responsibility. It was a hard life but a happy one. Dad would drag wild strawberries home and mom would think up recipes for onion soup of chestnut porridge. Then one spring day when I was 14 it all changed. A massive storm rolled through dumping inches of rain in less than an hour. Our burrow was quickly filling with water."

 

"The floor was like glue as the mud made moving almost impossible. Me and Lenora were in front climbing up the entrance way and then a wet thud. The roof had given in right on top of our parents. Dad's arm stuck out. That strong arm that one punched a feral cat in the nose to protect mom was wriggling about...and then stopped. The water rushed over them and Lenora had to drag me out as I didn't want to leave mom and dad. Of course they had suffocated already but...well it was just the two of us now. We wandered from hiding place to hiding place for months before a human found us scavenging in a trash pile in the nearby town. We were sold to a pet store for 50 bucks. Naked and fed dry food day in and day out, we were frightened of our future. In a nearby tank was a Python and droppings containing the bones of borrowers."

 

"Lenora tried her best to comfort me as I sobbed. Her warm naked breast was my pillow. She even sucked me off to calm me down. Cumming in her mouth just made me not want to lose her that more. You see Lenora was a very pretty 19-year-old borrower. Prime to be bought. Her dusty blonde hair and firm tits stood out from the average borrower. Months passed and we were the only borrowers in that shop not to be sold as Lenora would have us hide whenever a human came by. Then one day a human woman appeared in the shop. Late 30's and not very attractive. I wasn't paying attention and had my back turned when she came by. Next thing I knew I was in her hand being tossed about as she inspected my ass and genitals. Lenora freaked and cried out for her to let me go. Well that sealed the deal seeing her."

 

The woman bought us both for $200. A breeding pair as the shop owner put it. She brought us to her home and dropped us in a tank in this basement lab of hers. Turns out she was not an ordinary human. She was a physicist working for DARPA. Size modification technology as she put it. Day and m and day out she raped us. I could hear Lenora screaming as she shoved her up her cunt right in that basement. To cope I stared at this blackboard with equations and notes scribbled on them. As time passed I noticed I actually understood what muons and neutrinos were. Why her equations were off. I was a goddamn genius guys. I rattled off equations as she sucked on me. Closed my eyes and thought of using what I was learning when I was stuck up her nasty cunt. Then one day she finished this machine she was working on and decided to use it on us"

 

"The machine itself was the size of a microwave. The platform she had us stand on was on this table with two prongs pointed at it. Lenora was shot first. She screamed as her body was changed at the subatomic level. Something had gone wrong. Lenora shrank right before my eyes and before I thought she was going to disappear she stopped. She was the size of a sesame seed and wasn't moving or breathing. The woman looked at her with a magnifying glass and sucked her teeth. "Subject is dead. Muon polarity caused neural collapse. Just an adjustment should account for that. Proceeding with subject two" she said picking up the body of my sister. The arrogant bitch crushed my sister between her fingers like an ant. She...she killed my sister because of a fucking math error!"

 

"And then I felt pain. I was resigned to dying. Joining my family. The bitch fucked up with me though as changing the settings caused an overload. The machine exploded flooding my body with ant-muons. Instead of shrinking I grew. My whole body hurt like fuck. My arm cut and bleeding. Then I saw the world is was much smaller and the woman who had raped me and my sister all fucking summer lying on the floor. I laughed seeing her. Not because she was hurt but the irony was she was fucking short as human went. 4'3 at best. I had just turned 15 and now human sized I was taller than she was. She saw me and began begging for me to call an ambulance. I grabbed something as close to me as I could. A soldering iron still hot and stabbed her in the chest."

 

"Over and over and OVER! I didn't stop until my arm hurt too much to hold it. I grabbed some clothes before setting her house on fire and ran as far away as I could. Lived on the streets of Baltimore and hiding as best as I could. The government was after me. My blood and was all over her and being a pet, my blood records were on file with the health department. One night I caught sight on a podcast. Your podcast Aspen. I had found a kindred spirit that understood that borrowers were people too. Living on the streets for three years made me feel...lonely so I decided to try helping you. Walked all the way up here and then you found me that snowy night. The rest you know..." Keith said quietly.

 

"Keith. Come here" Aspen said patting the carpet rug. Keith sat down nervous. Aspen hugged him tightly. Claire climbed into his lap. "We're so sorry you had to suffer that" Claire said. Keith quietly nodded as he choked back tears. "At least it all led me to you guys" he said trying to smile. "So I really look like her?" Claire asked. Keith held her in his palm. "Yes. You remind me of her everyday" he said grinning. Aspen started a movie and passed the popcorn. "You don't have to worry about being alone ever again" she said patting his chest. Keith took a sharp breath as he felt so happy he told them the truth and they accepted it. "What's your last name anyway?" Aspen asked. "My real one is Mouser" he said.  Claire burst out laughing. "Not funny" he said annoyed. "Sorry but that name makes me think of you taming mice like horses" Claire chuckled. "Let's just watch the movie shall we?" he asked.

 

The next day...

 

"Looking for our next adventure?" Claire asked climbing onto the desk. "This one might work. Volume three. The Fae. I'll read the first part. As mythical homo smallicus goes, the Fae are the most widely known. Modern folklore has contributed to their existence being known around the world. Tinkerbell is probably the best-known example of modern day telling of a Fae. The word itself is very old and not used in modern English as the word fairy has taken its place. Like Tinkerbell, the Fairy Godmother, and Blue Fairy from Pinocchio are what comes to mind when one says fairy but this is just the smallest aspect describing them."

"The Fae have been spoke about by humans before writing even existed. Native to the British Isles, the Fae have appeared in some form in legends and folklore dating back thousands of years. The Celts recorded that fairies actually served as guardians and soldiers during the mythical invasion of Ireland chronicled in the Tuatha Dé Danann dating back to 1897 BCE. Even Merlin was said to be half Fae as his mother was human and his father a type of Fae known as an incubus. Fairies were said to play a pivotal part in helping the Celts and Druids eventually drive away the invading Romans during the time of Hadrian."

 

"The Fae can have extremely long lives as one dying from old age isn't heard of in any story. They can change size at will or do so to a human. Capricious and whimsical they can be but the weaker kind do take joy in playing with children. However, the Fae can be dangerous as well depending on what family they serve. Fae have a monarchy system and like human monarchies, a family has a rank like nobility titles. The higher the rank, the more prideful they can be. Humans that have angered these Fae have been known to either disappear, or become victims of their magic in some way. Having said that, Fae of high rank can be staunch friends of humans that show virtues they like. Fae have even been known to take humans as lovers or spouses. As physical features go, their color of hair can wildly vary due to bloodlines but all of them have pale or rosy skin except those that dwell deep in the highlands."

 

"Strangely, reports of Fae sightings fell sharply around the time of the early 1700's leaving some to think that Fae may have moved to America to live in their forests like their ancestors. Either that or they went extinct. Hmm...it breaks them down into locations in the UK" Aspen said flipping pages. "Do you think fairies died out?" Claire asked. "Or maybe they're borrowers in disguise! You hiding wings on me?!" Aspen asked grinning. "No way! I don't got wings!" Claire laughed. Aspen flipped her onto her stomach. "I don't believe you. Need to see for myself" Aspen said pulling her tiny shirt off her. The giantess rubbed her slender back feeling the tiny bumps of her delicate spine. Claire cooed as the massage felt so good to her. Aspen took ahold of her little shorts with her fingernails and pulled them down with her panties. Claire laid on her stomach nude.

 

"Whoo..." Claire said feeling giant lips kissing her back. She squirmed as Aspen took gentle licks of her asscheeks. "I thought...you were looking for my wings" she said. "I think we're past that" Aspen whispered close to her ear. Aspen spread her legs out and caused her to let out a cute squeal as she stuck the tip of her tongue right into her ass. Claire stuck her ass up in the air and was pleasantly surprised to feel the giant tongue go underneath her. Aspen pulled her off her knees sucking her into her mouth. "Suck me baby" Claire hissed as Aspen sucked her getting lovely flavors from the borrower. Aspen stood up and closed the book. Walking over to a mirror she could see Claire hanging out her mouth wriggling her ass around. A devilish smirk crept onto her lips. Aspen waved at the mirror as Claire saw the reflection and with her index finger pushed her completely in.

 

She sucked on her just for a few moments before letting her get fresh air. "Dammit Aspen! Give me warning!" Claire yelled. Aspen spat her out in her hand. "What if you accidentally swallowed me before I could brace myself? What then?" Claire yelled. "Puke you up" Aspen replied. "And if that didn't work?! Claire asked.  Aspen gave Claire an unexpected answer. "Kill myself out of guilt" she replied very quietly. Claire was speechless. She had forgotten that Aspen still had guilty feelings concerning her parents. Killing Claire by accident really could send her over the edge. "Shouldn't have said that to you" Claire said. "It was true though. Got carried away" Aspen said. "Aspen I'll be fine. I just overreacted is all. I'm a lucky girl so I doubt anything will happen to me. We'll grow old together okay?" Claire said. Aspen silently nodded.

 

"There you are. Went digging about Fae like you asked" Keith said walking into the study eating a doughnut. "Oh gimme gimme" Claire said seeing the giant pastry. Keith tore off a chunk and handed it to the naked tiny girl. "What did you find?" Aspen asked. "Folklore and more folklore. I did find a starting point though. A town outside Somerset England. Get this. They have a fairy festival there where the citizens actually build fairy houses. Not really unusual since other towns do that over there but there's something else. There's this company out there wanting to cut a forest down so they can build on the land. The thing is every time they try something weird happens. A bulldozer shut down and they found vines tangled in the radiator fans. Chainsaws broke due to pollen clogging the fuel lines. People with axes falling asleep unexpectedly. Rumor is its fairy work protecting their forest. Doubters say it's high pollen and undergrowth" Keith said.

 

"Sounds like a solid lead. I'll book a flight" Aspen told him. Aspen stood up. "Where ya going?" Claire asked. "Shopping for toiletries" Aspen replied. Aspen left Keith and Claire alone. "You haven't said a word about me being naked" Claire said. "And you haven't tried to cover yourself" he replied. Both chuckled at themselves. "Are you sure you're okay with the Aspen situation?" she asked standing up. "I want her to be happy. If your tiny butt can do that then by all means" he said. Claire smiled as she got dressed. She felt bad for Keith as he was a very nice guy and was considering Aspen’s feelings over his own. She knew he wasn't truly happy about the situation but kept on going. "If I wasn't gay I'd totally fall for you" she said softly. "Hmmm...?" Keith murmured. "Nothing. What can we do to pass the time?" she asked. Keith grinned. "Dance Dance Revolution. I'll set up the Kinect" he said picking her up.

 

Aspen had finished getting what she needed for her next trip and thought that Claire might like another outfit. Claire had been putting on a brave face but getting almost eaten really fucked with her. She even woke up screaming the first night back. Aspen stepped into the borrower section of the pet store and saw not much had changed except the price for them was higher. "Jesus so much to do" a girl said. Sure enough it was the girl from last time that was berated by her boss. "I see the prices went up" Aspen said. "Yeah. After that podcast. Crazy right? Tiny Asian people with magic power over nature. Not like our boring borrowers here in the States. Pride went up after corporate America heard about them buying them under the table. Gotta get the extra buck. Luckily, I snagged one on sale before they raised the price. Weird thing she is. Looks just like my old bitchy boos that up and left with not so much as two-week notice. She even says she is my boss. Borrowers will say anything not to be used. First thing I learned back here. Still got her trained though"

 

"Just a few threats and a squeeze and now she rubs my sore feet each night. And just between us girls. She knows how to use that tongue of hers. Thinking about breeding her with one of these guys before her eggs hit their expiration date. So anything in particular you're looking for?" the teenage worker asked. "You have any clothes for a female borrower like a hiking outfit?" Aspen asked. "Hiking? Oh that's kinky. Like it. Not hiking no...oh! We do have this safari outfit!" she said moving packages around. She pulled out an outfit. "Even comes with a hat. Cute, right?" the girl said. It was the right size for Claire. "I'll take it" Aspen said. The girl gave her the clothes. "Thanks so much. You were a big help and good luck with your borrower. Make her know who's her owner" Aspen grinned. The girl raised her leg. "Oh she'll know. I've had to do a double shift. She got a job ahead of her rubbing these puppies" the girl chuckled.  Aspen checked out and returned home.

 

Later than night...

 

"Your podcast service really took off!" Mr. Thimblekin said. "Believe me I noticed. Over 5,000 new subscribers. This keeps up we can afford to move" Aspen said. The little man looked quizzically at her. "You're planning to move?" he asked worried. "Don't worry! You guys are coming with us. I really want Claire to take that modeling job in the future. Wait...Claire hasn't said a word about this has she?" Aspen asked. The man shook his head. The shrunken woman sighed. "A guy in LA scouted her out. A nice guy. This is something she should've told you. We've been back for days now" Aspen said. "And you support this?" he asked. "I want her to make the decision without worrying about what I want. Your daughter is pretty and the world should see that too" Aspen said. The borrower ruffled her hair. "You're a good human Aspen. I'm glad she has you in her life" the man said to her. "It's funny. She doesn't look all like you and Rebecca" Aspen said.

 

"You mean the blonde hair and blue eyes. Took after her grandmother Rebecca told me" he said. "Where did you meet Rebecca?" Aspen asked. "Ah. Found her tangled in a spider web. Love at first sight. Rebecca was raised in a borrower community in New York. She and her mother fled it when they were discovered by humans. Rebecca doesn't talk much about that part of her life. When I found her she was all alone. Took her to my home not far from here. A hole in a tree all nice and cozy. Laid out in squirrel fur. Kept us safe and warm during the winter. Well by winter's end she was pregnant with Claire and no way could my home be good enough with a baby on the way. We moved in here and found a nice family with no pets. Your family. Rebecca gave birth to Claire and we settled down to live our lives. Had Ritchie a few years later and you know the rest" he said.

 

"You boring my human lover with your stories?" Claire asked drying her hands. "Why didn't you tell your parents about that modeling offer?" Aspen asked. "Because I haven't decided yet. It's a big deal" Claire said annoyed. "Still Claire it would be nice to hear my daughter is good enough to model" her dad said. Claire sat on the sofa tapping her foot. She stared straight ahead at the iPhone screen they had been watching tv on. "It's not for that Playboy is it?" her mother asked entering the room. Claire shot her a look. "No. Like magazine covers" Aspen said. "Then she should take it. It's better than anything we were ever offered by humans...present company excluded" Rebecca smiled. Later that night, Aspen and Claire laid in bed. "You haven't said a word since dinner" Aspen said. "Everyone is trying to push me into shit. I don't even know I want the job" Claire said.

 

"We only want what's best for you" Aspen said to her. "LET ME DECIDE THAT!" Claire yelled. "Look I'm sorry about telling your parents. Why don't we snuggle a bit?" Aspen said pulling the cover back. Aspen pulled on Claire's tiny nightie. "No" Claire said pushing her finger away. "Ohhh...I like it when you fight back" Aspen said roughly pulling it off leaving her in just her panties. "I said no! I'm not your damn sex toy!" Claire screamed. Aspen was shocked beyond words. Her lip trembled as tears fell from her eyes. "I never thought of you like that..." Aspen said crying. Aspen quickly got up and ran out the room bawling. "Aspen wait!...fuck!" Claire hissed. Claire, in her anger, has said something she truly mean and she felt horrible about it. "She just wanted to be intimate. Shit..." Claire huffed.

 

Aspen was downstairs on her sofa crying. She hadn't seen that look on Claire's face in a very long time. "Do I treat her like a sex toy? Tearing her clothes off..." Aspen thought. A tiny sound of moving kitchen utensils alerted her. She went to the kitchen to see. "Oh it's you. You disappeared right after dinner" Aspen said seeing it was just Ritchie, Claire's younger brother. "Wanted a cookie" he said. Aspen broke off a chunk for him. "Heard you crying. You okay?" he asked. "Me and your sister had a fight" she said. "What about?" the tiny teen boy asked. "Grownup stuff" the giantess replied. "Oh you mean sex. That's kinda stupid. If you were my girlfriend I'd let you do anything you want" he said taking the cookie crumb from her. "Oh really? It's that simple?" Aspen asked. The teen shrugged. Aspen wrapped her fingers around him and picked him up. She carried him back to the living room.

 

She sat him on the floor before sitting down herself. "So if I told you to get rid of your pants you would?" she asked. Ritchie tossed the crumb aside and took his pants off. The giantess grinned as she pulled his makeshift underwear off with her fingernail. "I know it's tiny" he said. "You're a borrower. Of course it's tiny" Aspen said. The tiny boy looked at her and got an erection. "You're...you're really pretty" he stammered. Aspen slid off her panties and took her nightie off leaving her nude. The teen newly came seeing his crush naked for the first time. His eyes now locked on the giant pussy not far before him.  

 

"You uh...you know I'm not in love with you" Aspen muttered remembering the incident with Keith. "Aspen I just want to fuck ya" the boy spat out. The giantess gave a smile hearing the horny little teen be honest. "Then you have a job to do" she said spreading her pussy. The boy was hesitant at first. The object of his jerk off sessions drooling in front of him. The heat from her loins making him sweat. The musky smell and her pheromones. He touched the spongy tissue causing Aspen to twitch. Ritchie buried his face in it taking it all in. "Hmm...look at you go" Aspen chuckled seeing him humping away. He didn't fight the finger pushing him in. A small pocket of air helped him as he went deeper and deeper. His feet disappearing in her. Ritchie felt her finger on his bare soles pushing deeper than he thought. The dark cavern pulsating and sucking him in. He was going to lose his virginity to the giantess he lusted for so long. He came and groaned as a flood of fluid shot him back out.

 

"That...that was too quick for me" she said slightly disappointed. "I...I can go again" he said. The boy was in her thrall. That was obvious judging that erection that hadn't gone down. "Tell me Ritchie. What's your fantasy?" she asked. The boy hesitated as he knew the answer but it was kinky even for him. "Trust me. It won't shock me" she said sensing the issue. "I...I want to lay on your tongue and jerk off. Like you'll eat me" he said. Aspen wanted to laugh but she knew that took some balls to say. "I don't know Ritchie. You sister tastes delicious and I bet it runs in the family. Besides your smaller than her and might just slip down my throat" she said as she picked his sticky body up. Ritchie looked at her giant lips.

 

"Please. I don't care if you eat me. I just wanna do it" he begged. Aspen licked her lips causing his tiny penis to jerk. "Then step right in if you're braver enough tiny boy" she growled as she brought her palm to her mouth. His feet stepped onto her tongue. Sinking slightly in he took one step after another. The smell of minty toothpaste still lingering in her mouth. The abyss of her throat up ahead. Aspen snapped her mouth shut and curled her tongue causing the boy to fall on his back. Pitch blackness all around but he knew death was past his feet. The thrill of it had him bring his hand around his shaft and begin jerking.

 

Aspen was kidding at first but she saw now it was the truth. Ritchie did taste good. A sweetness only a recently de-virginized two-inch teen boy could give her danced on her tongue. His ass and legs flexing as he masturbated so close to death. She mused at how time flies. She remembered Rebecca pregnant with him. Her giving him horsey rides a few years later. A sleepover in her bedroom one night. Claire teasing him viciously for his first wet dream and now...now jerking off in her mouth not giving a shit if he became a late-night meal for a giantess human. She couldn't blame him right now. Aspen was pretty and the only other female other than Claire and his mother he'd ever really been around. Not to mention his borrower instincts screamed fucking and shooting his load into a female. Mouth and giantess notwithstanding.

 

"I could do it. It would be so easy. He even said it was okay" she thought as she titled her head back. Ritchie felt his body sliding back. "I'm so close. Don't swallow me until I cum!" he shouted. Aspen caught herself just before she did. No matter how tempted, she loved the boy way too much to end his life by a slow and brutal digestion. That and even though they fought constantly, Claire loved him as any sister could. And Aspen hated seeing Claire cry.  She tasted him shooting off in her mouth and let him fall into her palm. She just smiled as she cleaned him up. "Did you like it?" she asked. The boy didn't answer but his grin said he did. It truly bothered her what she almost did. "Can you stay here with me tonight?" she asked. Ritchie was shocked. "Yeah I guess" he said. Aspen, after putting her nightwear back on, curled up on the sofa with him not far away.

 

"Keep this from your sister" she said. "Yeah. She's pissed enough at you" he said to her. "Ritchie? Do you want me to get you a girl?" Aspen asked. "Rather find my own like dad. Aspen?" he asked. "Yes. What is it?" Aspen said closing her eyes. "My sister is stubborn but she does love you. Whatever happened earlier. She'll get over it. Give her time" he said. "Okay and Ritchie? I was right. You do taste delicious" she said smacking her lips. The boy had to calm his dick down hearing that. The two settled in for the night and went to sleep.  

 

"Take it you and Claire had a fight?" Keith asked waking Aspen. Aspen yawned but did not answer. "Claire asked me to carry her to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Won't say a word but I can tell she's upset" he said. "You're right...about everything. Last night I had Ritchie fuck me. I only get turned on by guys that are tiny. What's that say about me?" she asked. Keith put his coffee down. "If I had to guess, trust issues with men. You feel in control if they're small. Just an opinion anyway. Was that what you fought about?" he asked. "No. She said I treat her as a sex toy" she replied. "Well in all honesty I can see why she'd say that. You get this look in your eyes sometimes. Snatching Claire right up and stripping her. Would you do that if she was human sized. Do you even do that when you're her size?" he asked. Aspen thought for a moment.

 

"No. I take it really slow. Cuddling, foreplay, sometimes just holding her" Aspen replied. "Bingo. Let me tell you a secret about borrowers. Our senses are better than humans. We can see in the dark. Hear better and smell better but most of all our sense of touch is better. Our soles of our feet are most sensitive to touch as we feel vibrations from giants and predators that way. What I'm saying is to Claire, holding her close and smelling you is like you watching a good movie. Tearing off her clothes to ravage her is like fast forwarding that good movie" he said. "So I'm being too rough" Aspen said. "Not entirely. Like humans, borrowers love a nice hard fuck. And even though Claire won't admit it, her body is screaming to get pregnant so she is horny...a lot. Just be more intimate. Good things come to those who wait" he said.

 

"Thanks Dr. Phil. Now fetch me some coffee before we have to leave" Aspen smiled. A few hours later and they were on their way to the UK. Claire was watching Hulu on Aspen's phone with her back turned to her. Her flip flops she had taken off and was rubbing her feet against one another absentmindedly. "Can I ask a question? Am I not intimate enough for you?" Aspen asked. Claire turned around. "Please be honest" Aspen said. "I want to be held and rubbed more. I love fucking you Aspen but sometimes I just want to be close and that's it" Claire said. Claire turned back to the screen. Aspen gently held her hands between her fingertips. Bending her head down and kissed to top of her tiny head, Aspen could smell the body lotion of the tiny girl.  "Never be afraid to say you just want to be held because I live to spoil you" Aspen whispered to her.  "...rub my feet. I like it when you do that" she said softly. Aspen rubbed her delicate feet. Her tiny red painted toes curling along the tips of her fingernails.

 

"What else you like?" Aspen asked. "Tell me you love me" Claire said in an almost begging voice. "I love you Claire" Aspen said tenderly. The borrower girl took a small sharp breath. "I wish I was human so I could marry you. I really wish I was human..." Claire quietly said crying a little. Aspen had nothing to really say to that except cradle her body between her hands.

 

9 hours later... 

 

"It's so pretty. How far are we?" Aspen asked. Keith glanced at the GPS in the dash of the rented Land Rover. "About 25 minutes if we stay on the M5. You can feel the history" Keith said looking at the old villages as they passed by. "How is it? Not too tight?" Aspen asked down at the cup holder. "Just...getting the boots on!" Claire huffed. "There! It look okay?" Claire asked sporting her new safari outfit. "Like you're going to hunt big game...if big game was a field mouse" Aspen chuckled. "You look adorable Claire" Keith said glancing down. "Thank you Keith" Claire said looking at Aspen annoyed. Claire shivered. "Can you turn the ac down. I'm getting goosebumps" Claire said. "AC isn't on. Maybe you got a cold" Keith said. Aspen picked her up and felt Claire's forehead with the tip of her finger. "Don't seem to have a fever. You feeling alright?" Aspen asked worried. "Just goosebumps on my skin. No fever or achy feelings" Claire replied. Aspen held onto her instead of returning her to the cup holder. 

 

Almost at their destination, Keith noticed something wrong. "Uh oh. Got a tire pressure monitor going off" he said. "We got a flat?" Aspen asked. "Not yet. These new cars have run flat tires. Thankfully we won't have to go much further. The forest is right there. We can call for help after we park" he said. Keith pulled over and they hopped out. Looking at the tires he found the one very slowly going flat. "Shit. Ran over a nail. An iron nail by the look of it" he said after yanking it out. Aspen held her phone out. "No signal" she said. "Maybe we should drive back to that village we passed before the tire goes flat" Keith said. "No. I want to check the forest out first" Claire said abruptly. "Sweetie. That can wait. We can come back tomorrow" Aspen said. "No! I...I want to see it now" Claire said oddly insistent. "Just a peek" Aspen said caving in.

 

It was strange. The grass was utterly dead but as they got closer, a ring of fresh and healthy grass lined the perimeter of the forest. Keith put the nail in his pocket and took out his smartphone. Aspen clicked on her necklace to record. As they entered the forest, they could smell a sweetness in the air like spring lilacs. Every plant and tree was vibrantly healthy. Unnaturally healthy. Claire shivered. "Look at it. You ever seen leaves so green? Flowers blooming so fiercely?" Keith said. Aspen shook her head. Just then Aspen and Keith found they couldn't move. "What the fuck?" Aspen asked seeing vines entangling their feet. They snapped as they took forceful steps but even thicker vines stopped them once again. Then a glowing yellow orb of light raced out to them. Their vision blinded and everything went dark.

 

"What...what happened? Aspen asked surrounded in darkness and a nasty smell. She felt around and felt moist fabric. Clawing her way forward she finally saw light and emerged. Keith was there to help her up. "Why are you naked?" she asked. "Look around Aspen" Keith said. Aspen looked around to see the forest was gigantic! Blades of grass twice as tall as her and where she had been was her very own dirty sock still hanging out her sneaker. "I swear to Christ. Like my size watch doesn't mean shit anymore" Keith hissed. Claire stood still as if mesmerized. "Claire you alright? Why are you still clothed and not us? Claire? Claire?!" Aspen yelled. Claire snapped out of it. "Sorry. Something about this place" Claire said. Aspen stood next to her and saw she was slightly shorter than the borrower giving her a sense of scale. "Something familiar perhaps?" a female voice asked above them.

 

They looked into the air to see a glowing figure getting dimmer. The figure floated down to the ground in front of them and the glow faded away revealing a beautiful woman with silver hair and a gown made of a delicate leaf and nothing else. "Are...are you a fairy?" Aspen asked. "Tcch...we are called Fae human girl. Not that bastardized Anglo-Saxon word" the Fae replied. "I take it you shrank us" Keith said. The Fae studied him for a moment. "Yes. This one piqued my interest “she replied pointing to Claire. "Me? What's so special about me?" Claire asked. "Come. It has been a long time since I chose to entertain outsiders" she said using magic to float them through the air with her. The three were amazed at the huts and rope ways in the trees. A village in tree branches but nobody around. As if the village was abandoned. The Fae sat them down in front of a hut far grander than any other.

 

"First things first. Take off your shoes and socks child. I wish to confirm something" she said to Claire. Curious to the request and the Fae herself, Claire obliged. Claire stood on the tree bark floor in her bare feet. "What do you feel?" the Fae asked. "A slight tingle like goosebumps. Wait...I can feel...a pulse" Claire replied confused. "Describe it for me?" the Fae said. "There's this pulse under my soles. I can feel it running from my soles, through my toes, and up into my body" Claire replied. A small gust of wind came by and Claire tensed up. "The pulse of the forest. I suspected as much" the Fae said. 

 

As Aspen and Keith stared at the Fae, something familiar they could see in her face. Her eyes, even her hair texture seemed so similar to Claire's. "What is your name might I ask?" Aspen asked. "I have many names. The most recent one given to me was Titania" she replied. "That sounds really familiar" Keith muttered. "This one I know from English class. Titania was the name of the fairy queen from Shakespeare's Midsummer Night’s Dream” ‘Aspen replied. "And you see where he got his inspiration. I miss William and his poetry..." Titania said. "Putting that aside...what's going on with my Claire?" Aspen asked. "Your Claire?" Titania asked narrowing her eyes. "She's my lover. I got concerns" Aspen said not liking that look. "Claire is fine. Her heritage is just awakening" Titania replied. "What do you mean heritage?" Keith asked.

 

"Instead of answering your question, allow me to ask one of my own. Do you know where borrowers originally came from?" Titania asked. "No. There are theories. One says they're indigenous and another says they followed the first settlers of the new world in the 1500's" he replied. Titania grinned. "Well I can tell you they're not indigenous. Borrowers came from here. This nation you are in. Long ago when forests and nature were in full health, the Fae were far more numerous. Humans were our friends, lovers, and playthings. As centuries passed, humans cut out forests and plowed out fields to build villages and farms. Fae exist of the power of nature and thus we were forced off lands that were ours long before humans came. Cutting trees down is like burning a wheat field is to you. Then word came of Englishmen that returned from the new world. Stories of expansive forests and fertile plains enticed Fae all over this nation. Slowly, my subjects followed wave after wave of colonizers."

 

"Soon, there weren't many left of us but we got word that the Fae had lost their powers in the new lands. The forests too foreign and native magic too alien for them to keep their long lives and birthright power. Defenseless against their surroundings, the Fae were forced to do something only done once as hobby. Mate with humans. They even shrank a colony of humans just to mate with them. The ones called Roanoke. Anyway, these new hybrids were more fertile than Fae. Over time, Fae blood was diluted with enough human blood that new species emerged. The ones called borrowers. Forgotten their proud heritage and now scurrying around like rats feeding off the scraps of humans" Titania said dismissive of the last part.

 

"That doesn’t explain what's up with Claire" Aspen said. "Even as generations have passed, there are borrowers that have more Fae blood in them than others. Most especially this one. Claire is of my personal blood" Titania replied. "Claire is related to you?!" Keith asked. "Indeed. She has my eyes and her connection to this forest is proof. 40 years ago, my last child chose to go to the new world. A place called Massachusetts. I begged her not to go. She was a prodigy in magic. Her power itself rivaled mine and still she chose to leave knowing her magic would dwindle and eventually disappear. Still she left me. Left me all alone here. Tell me Claire. Is my child well?" Titania asked. "Grandma? All I know is she died protecting my mom. Mom never speaks about her" Claire replied. A chilly wind flowed through the forest.

 

"I see. Well at least you're here now. Do you have children?" Titania asked. "No. I'm bonded with Aspen" Claire replied pointing to the shrunken human next to her. "But she is female. She can't give you children" Titania said. "Hey. Standing right here" Aspen said very irritated and tapping her bare foot. Titania paid her little mind. "You need to mate with a male. Why not him. His Fae blood is as thin as water but it's better than a human" she said pointing to Keith. "Lady she can be with whomever she wants to" Keith said to her. The wind outside blew harder. "It matters little as you'll be staying here with me" Titania said to Claire. "Look. It's nice to meet my great grandma but I'm not staying. I got a life and future back home" Claire said hugging Aspen's arm. "Is that your final answer?" Titania asked. Claire quickly nodded. "A pity...that it comes to this" she said hitting them with yellow light.

 

Keith awoke first tied down by spider webbing to a rock. "Fuck..."he asked trying to look around. He crooned his head up just enough to see Claire being suspended in the air by vines stark naked. Titania standing in front of her. He looked around to find Aspen in a similar situation as he. "What the fuck lady?!" Keith shouted. "I gave her a chance I did. I couldn't let her leave. It takes all my might to keep this patch of forest healthy. The stupid humans have poisoned the ground water underneath. I cannot purify it by myself but with her magic affinity added to my own I could. With her power I can make my forest spread. I can become Titania, Queen of Fae once more instead of just a small woman with a patch of trees" Titania said. "Then take it and let us go!" Keith yelled. "Not so simple. Ripping this much magic from her will be a mortal blow. It upsets me that I must sacrifice my descendant's life but a queen does not indulge in personal matters over her kingdom" Titania said touching Claire's bare stomach.

 

"KINGDOM?! It's trees and shrubs and shit! Goddammit!" Keith said struggling against his bonds. "Do not bother. That silk will not be broken by the likes of you. Do not worry. I have good plans for you. We shall fuck and make more children. We shall create a new population of Fae" Titania said. "And what of Aspen?" Keith asked. "I have no need for her. A hinderance to me so she shall die" Titania said coldly. A pulse of energy hit Claire and she cried out. "There. The spell is working. Worry not as it will be painless. I even gave her a world of her heart’s desire to live in before she dies. Now for this one" Titania said collecting a drop of dew from a leaf and making a dagger of ice. Titania stopped before killing her. "No. Too boring" she said snapping her fingers. Instantly Aspen was shrunk even smaller. Titania picked up the bug sized woman. Keith began struggling harder and harder rubbing the sides of the webbing against the rock. "No...you don't have to do this. I'll fuck you! Make me your sex slave! Just don't..." he said before Titania tossed Aspen into her mouth and swallowed. Keith felt a void in his heart. His muscles flexed painfully as he began to tear off the webbing. Titania got on top of him and guided his dick to her cunt. "Now we can begin building a new kingdom" she said.

 

"Aspen! Hurry up or you're going to miss the intro!" Claire shouted. "Just a sec Claire!" Aspen shouted dragging a nail polish brush behind her. Claire slid her feet forward soles down for the tiny girl. "Thanks for letting me see the movie" Aspen said. "Well you are doing my toes. I'll get the brush ready" Claire said. Claire dipped the brush in the lime green paint and handed it to her. The movie played and Aspen would carefully paint her toenails pausing when the movie got good. Watching the naked tiny woman paint her toes made Claire wetter as the minutes progressed.

 

"Wow. That was really good" Aspen said looking at the credits. Not as good as the job you did. Missing something..." Claire said picking Aspen up and dipping her tiny feet in paint gloss. Shiny clear little footprints on her nails accented them. Diligently, Claire cleaned her lover's feet. "Your parents still pressuring you to have a human lover?" Aspen asked. "Yeah. They said having a borrower lover was cute but I'm 19 now. I need to look into human relationships" Claire replied. "I guess I can understand where they're coming from. They've always seen me as a pet ever since you found me 10 years ago in your room" Aspen said. "No kidding. Dad wanted to eat you" Claire laughed. "You can laugh. You're not a borrower!" Aspen yelled. Claire grimaced as a sharp pain rushed through her head. "No matter. Time for bed" Claire said carrying Aspen with her. Claire laid down and dropped Aspen between her legs. Claire scooted off her panties exposing her pussy to the tiny woman.

 

"Come Claire! I'm fuckin' beat after painting your toes!" Aspen whined. "You’re beat? I'm the one that has college classes and a full-time job at Save-Mart. How do you think I buy that expensive wardrobe you wear?" Claire asked. Aspen sighed and for to work licking and rubbing her labia. A half hour later, Aspen sat looking at her giantess keeper sticky from head to toe with Claire's juices. She was thankful Claire didn't just shove her right in on the spot. Snoring like a chainsaw, Claire was deeply asleep so she didn't feel Aspen climbing on her chest. Their relationship was rough at times. Claire enjoyed teasing her, playing with her, using her for her lewd whims. In return, Claire was her fierce protector. Her parents, Rebecca and Thomas Kin really didn't like Aspen. A freeloader and the possible reason Claire wasn't keen on guys. Rebecca wanted to crush her under her feet and even almost did it two years ago by "accident". Thomas on the other hand knew he couldn't eat her but Aspen could serve other means than food. 

 

Jerking him off with her tiny feet. Feeding her his cum laughing as she choked and gagged. All done when Claire wasn't at home and each time she was threatened by an "accident" if Aspen ratted him out. Aspen figured it could be worse. Living in the wild and fending off predators that saw her tiny youthful flesh as an easy meal. Or a pet of someone far more devious. Aspen loved Claire. She always did so servicing her wasn't such a bad thing. On days when Claire wanted to be closer to her, Aspen was even pampered with massages and outings. Aspen kissed her giant lips and climbed into her sock sleeping bag on the nightstand.

 

Claire was fidgety all morning at college. She had this nagging feeling that something was amiss. Walking to her car, she shrieked as a stray cat brushed against her leg. Claire fell to her knees scared shitless and not knowing why. The weirdest thought briefly crossed her mind. "He's going to eat me".  "Why would I think that?" she muttered. Collecting herself, she got in the car to drive to work.

 

"Rudy called in so it’s just you in the borrower dept. tonight" her boss said. Claire shrugged. She didn't mind working there. In fact, now she knew Rudy wasn't going to pop up, she could have some fun. Claire quickly did inventory on the borrowers. Picking up a cute male, she pinned him to her lips and sucked his teeny prick as she reached for her inventory laser gun. Cross checked the supplies, clothes, equipment, she sucked harder milking him as he came multiple times. The tiny teen sobbed as it felt like she would suck his dick right off him. Mercifully she finished and dropped him back in the tank savoring the tiny cum loads before relaxing in the back-storage room. Claire took off her shoes propping up her feet. Before them was an older male borrower that was on the "expiration" list.

 

When she first worked in the borrower department, Claire learned that the average turnaround to sell borrowers was about a month. The kids, and females were the hottest sellers. Young males after that and the worst sellers were male borrowers over 30. Those were put on clearance for about $30 and when they still didn't sell after a month, they were fed to the reptiles next section over. Claire had other plans for them. "Rub them" she coldly told him.  The borrower didn't hesitate as he had seen his friends carried away to the reptile section. More troubling though was that borrowers brought into the room seldom returned. Not much customer traffic for that day so Claire got her homework in quite well as she enjoyed her foot rub. She chuckled as she knew her feet smelled being in sneakers all day on a hot July. The borrower didn't complain as the giant corn chip smelling feet assaulted his nose.

 

The time was 9:45 p.m. and soon Claire would get off. "Thanks. It's been fun" she said yanking him away from her feet and shoving him into her mouth feet first. "PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! I'LL SELL! JUST GIVE ME..." he was shrieking before she sucked him into her mouth and gulped him down. She nearly orgasmed feeling his pathetic struggles in her belly. She loved eating hapless borrowers and hearing them beg for their lives. It gave her pleasant shivers to do it in front of the tanks so the other borrowers could watch. Maybe one day she would eat Aspen she thought more than once. She dismissed the thought as she was too emotionally connected to her. In the end Claire did love her...in her own way.

 

On the drive home, Claire gave thought to their relationship. Playing with her in the park, watching movies, giving her nice things gave her more happiness than fucking her. Even having the shittiest day was made better watching Aspen lovingly lick her giant feet. The more she thought about it, it seemed Aspen was more lover than pet recently. She couldn't remember the last time she tied Aspen up with thread to tickle torture her till she begged for mercy. Running her fingernails up those adorable tiny soles and watching Aspen cry. She even gave Aspen a choice in how to service her during bedtime. Last night she felt Aspen kiss her lips when she thought she was asleep. "She kissed me even after I had her do those things" Claire thought. Claire had to pull over as a humbling sensation came over her. Slumped over the steering wheel she cried. "I need do better by her" Claire said getting back on the road.   

 

Claire got home and changed out of her clothes. Aspen was asleep on her nightstand. This was common sometimes as well as seeing her legs puffy and sore. She figured it was due to a good deal of walking as being a borrower meant a shitload of that. She didn't know it was because her dad wanted another borrower footjob. Claire showered and changed into her nightwear and laid down. Gently she picked Aspen up and laid her next to her. Sticking her tongue into her tiny ass, Claire held Aspen's twitching legs. Aspen groaned and woke up. "Hey lover" Claire said taking her tongue out. Aspen didn't believe what she heard. Never did Claire refer to her as lover. Pet, slave, or borrower but never lover.

 

Aspen walked to Claire's crotch but Claire stopped her and dropped her on her chest. Gently letting her back, Claire softly looked at Aspen. "I love you. It's been a very long time since I said that" Claire said to her. "Then why do you treat me like a sex toy all the time? I'm not your sex toy! I just wanna be loved by you!" Aspen screamed. Her words and her tears sent a pain through her head fair worse than last time. A memory popped into her head. Aspen towering over her. Claire saying she wasn’t a sex toy. Claire being tiny on her bed. "I'm...I'm not human....this isn't right. None of this is. Aspen is the human. I'm not Claire Kin. I'm Claire Thimblekin! NONE OF THIS IS REAL!" Claire screamed. Everything around her blurred and a flash of light blinded her.

 

"Come inside me again!" Titania yelled to Keith. Another part of the webbing frayed. "Just a little more" Keith thought. "What?! Impossible! She can't have broken free of my bliss spell! I haven't absorbed all her magic yet!" Titania, who was blonde haired now, yelled. Keith used the distraction and yanked as hard as he could and broke free. Shoving Titania off his dick, Keith picked up a rock (a pebble in reality) and straddled Titania. With not so much as a word, Keith bashed her head in over and over as her blood splattered all over him. She slowed down as his arms got tired. "That's it? Foolish human. You cannot kill me as long as I draw power from this forest!" she yelled blasting him off her by several feet with a gust of intense wind. Keith would've broke his neck if it wasn't for him landing on his discarded pants that didn't shrink with him.

 

"You've outlived your usefulness. I can feel your worthless sperm fertilizing my egg as we speak. I will dispose of you and then finish with my great granddaughter" she said flying towards him. Keith felt something hard in his pants pocket and yanked it out. Heavy as fuck and taking all his energy to prop it up, Titania slammed right into it. What pierced her chest right through her back was none other than the iron nail he pocketed after pulling out of the tire. Titania looked utterly shocked. "No...not iron. Anything...but...iron..." she muttered before going limp. Her body exploded into bits of yellow light leaving a very tiny Aspen on the ground. Within a second Aspen and Keith regrew to their normal size. Titania's shrinking magic having died with her. Keith could see that Aspen was not breathing...

 

"ASPEN!" Keith yelled rushing to her. Immediately he began CPR. "Three one-thousand. Four one-thousand Five!" Keith yelled after chest compressions. He pushed air into her mouth after sealing it with his. Never in his life he would even think that this was how his lips would first touch hers. "Aspen! What's wrong with her?!" Claire asked finally making it to them. "That crazy fairy bitch shrank Aspen even smaller and ate her! I killed her and we grew back but Aspen must've suffocated in her stomach! GODDAMMIT ASPEN BREATHE!" Keith screamed breathing into her mouth once more. Claire prayed deep in her heart for Aspen to live. A tiny glowing tear fell from her eyes and struck Aspen right over her heart. "AHHHHHH...." Aspen gasped reviving. "Oh my god...oh my god. We thought we lost you" Keith said cradling her nude body to his. Aspen felt him trembling.

 

"What happened...I remember Titania talking and then a flash of light" Aspen asked. "She's dead and good riddance" Keith muttered. Claire felt faint and collapsed. "Whoa! Oh...she's just exhausted" Keith said checking her. Keith was very quiet as he got dressed. He helped Aspen get dressed and caught her before she fell as she was still out of it. Claire safely tucked in his breast pocket, he carried Aspen in his arms back to the car. Along the way Keith explained everything.

 

"She really ate me?" Aspen asked. Keith nodded. "And she...raped you?" she asked. Again he nodded. Aspen hugged him tighter understanding how close they came to death. He put Aspen in the car and they gave one last look of the forest. "It's already dying. The leaves turned brown" she muttered. Keith got in the car and started it. Trembling he squeezed her hand. "You okay?" she asked. "I watched her swallow you whole, killed an immortal fairy, and then watched you almost die again. No, I'm not okay. Not okay!" he yelled punching the steering wheel. His adrenaline worn off, Keith felt the fear he had ignored just recently. Aspen kissed his cheek and rubbed his tears away. "Yeah...alright" he said putting it in drive and heading for the village before the tire gave out.

 

Keith sat quietly in a hospital room. Aspen sleeping soundly nearby in a bed. "Where are we?" Claire asked waking in his pocket. Keith sat her in the table. He saw her freak out as an IV was hooked to her giantess lover. "Relax. I took her to a hospital to get her checked out. The doctor said she has no brain damage from the lack of oxygen and the rash from the stomach acids will clear up by itself in a few days. They're keeping her for observation overnight just to be sure" Keith explained. Keith could see she needed to be close to her so she sat Claire on top of her hospital gown covered chest. Claire listened quietly to the heartbeat of her giantess soulmate.

 

"If Titania was immortal, how did you kill her?" Claire asked. "Stupid luck. That nail in the tire was iron. I had it one me when we were shrunk. Stabbed her with it in desperation. Apparently, in old folklore iron is the bane of magical beings and creatures. If that nail had been steel, we would be fucking dead" he said. "I feel so tired" Claire yawned. "Not surprisingly, Titania was not just sucking out your magic but your very life as well. By the way, still feel magical?" he asked. "No. Not so much as a tingle. I think the last bit she didn't steal went to saving Aspen" Claire replied. "Titania said she gave you a dream where you had your greatest wish. What happened and how did you break free?" he asked. Claire really didn't want to answer but after what they went through decided he was owed the truth.

 

"I dreamed I was a human and Aspen was the borrower. Turns out I was a very shitty and cruel human. Aspen said something that made me remember who I really was. I understand how Aspen feels now. The urge and desires. I see why she does what she does sometimes now. I also see how fortunate I truly am how she loves and treats me. I know you don't see me as a sex toy Aspen. I’m so very sorry for saying that..." Claire said whispering the last part. "I'm going to heavily edit that footage we got. I'm not about to throw it away after us almost dying" Keith muttered. Claire silently nodded staring at the sleeping Aspen. She crawled to her face and kissed her lips. "To think something so small and beautiful was so dangerous" Claire said.

 

"I don't think it was always like that. Losing so many people you've known for centuries. Hearing of their descendants dying so easily. Then the last person that kept her company, her daughter, leaving her. All she had left was her forest. Seeing it slowly die by inches caused her to go mad. That pain and loneliness was too much to bare. Even for a fairy queen" Keith said.

 

Three days later...

 

Claire pulled the tiny blanket over her sleeping father who dozed off watching YouTube videos. Her mother in the laundry room hand wanting clothes. Claire walked to the laundry room and ran into Ritchie. "So, how was it?" Claire asked. "Was what?" he asked. "Fucking Aspen. You reek of her pussy. You even shower in the last few days?" she asked. "It was nice but...she doesn't love me like that. She did warn me" Ritchie said softly. "Not entirely what you wanted was it? Yeah getting that nice fuck in was great but you wasted a connection afterwards. Am I right?" she asked.  Ritchie didn't look her way but nodded. "You’re not the first to feel that way. Think of this as a life lesson. Now you know what to expect when you meet the right girl. Now go take a bath!" Claire said shoving him to the bathroom.

 

"Hi sweetie. Come to help mommy?" Rebecca asked. "Mom. Was grandma a fairy?" Claire asked. Rebecca paused for a moment. "Honey. There's no such thing as fairies" her mother said using a sliver of soap gifted to her by Aspen. "I met a fair named Titania. She said she was my great grandmother" Claire said. Rebecca dropped the soap. "That's...that's a name I haven't heard since I was a small child. I guess you deserve to know the truth. Come with me" Rebecca said. Claire's mother led her to her bedroom. Small knickknacks propped against the walls. A digital watch, an old sewing needle used to hunt. A thread spool for a night table. Rebecca had her sit with her on the bed. "Yes. Your grandmother was a fairy from the old country. Her name was Lily. Named so as Titania gave birth to her on a lily pad on a night of the full moon."

 

"She came here stowing away in a cargo jet in 1967 to explore the country and its natural forests. She found out as time passed her powers faded. She met male borrowers and gave birth to 8 children. All who died due to the mercilessness of the very nature she loved. By the time I was born, her magic had dwindled to a tiny fraction of what they were once. She settled down in a borrower community to keep me safe. That was 36 years ago. It was a nice place. Kids to play with. Families that helped one another. Quiet as we lived in crawl spaces in an abandoned rural home. Then when I was 9 years old it changed. Borrowers began to disappear one by one. Later on, we would find droppings with tiny bones in them. Borrower bones."

 

"A young man would go out to forage for wild berries. Found three days later...what was left of him. A family went missing. A girl my age I played with screamed. The adults ran to where the scream came from only to find her shoe. A rat or god knows what was hunting borrowers and eating them in our own home. We finally saw it for what it was as it attacked a young woman not far from a group of hunters and me and mom. Mom was healing an injured hunter (probably with magic now I think about it) when we heard that scream. We all ran to see if we could help. Even me. To this day I won't forget what I saw. A python. A goddamned python had caught this young woman about your age and was busy swallowing her. It's jaw already unhinged and her tiny legs kicking the air as it pulled her in. We were fucked. No way in hell could a group of hunters kill something so big and powerful. We watched that poor woman just make this bulge that traveled down past its head. Mother...mother glowed brightly and summoned these ivy vines from outside to ensnare it."

 

"We all watched as she strangled the beast and it was not fast. By the time she had finished it off everyone saw her in her fairy glory. Borrowers are like humans in some ways. One is we both fear what we don't understand. They feared us. Feared what we could do. We were exiled. We roamed about taking shelter where we could. It was frightening for me. My friend eaten. Giant animals lurking about. Every night I went to bed I thought I was going to be eaten in my sleep. So many nightmares. My mother, who now has greying hair plucked this grass seed and made it glow. "Here.  A charm to keep the nightmares away" she said to me. Lo and behold it worked. The nightmares went away. With mom's magic gone, she was just as frail as any borrower."

 

"Just before my 14th birthday, a human found our nest. Mother gave herself up so I wouldn't be caught. I never saw her again. Not long after I met your father and we started our life together. Every day I look at you I see her. You got your blonde hair and blue eyes from her you know" Rebecca said. "Mom. Why did you never tell me this?" Claire asked. "It was a painful time for me. Your grandmother was called vile things by the very people she saved. I worried you might've inherited her gift and your love Aspen might discard you or worse" Rebecca replied. "I did inherit her gift. Titania tried to kill me for it" Claire said quietly. Rebecca was shocked and hugged her tiny daughter tightly. "It's gone now. Used the last of it to save Aspen" Claire said. "Probably for the better. Lily was never truly happy with it. Here honey. I want you to have this. It still carries our grandmother's magic" Rebecca said getting on the floor a racing into a tiny hole in the wall. Rebecca yanked out the grass seed. It still had its glow.

 

Later on, Claire sat next to a shrunken Aspen. "What’s the occasion for you shrinking yourself?" Claire asked. " I just wanted to lay my head in your lap" Aspen replied. "I was thrown into this world where I was human by Titania. Keith said I was down for thirty seconds but it felt like a lifetime. I did things I can't believe. Wasn't real but it was real to me. I wished to be human but I see now I was born a borrower for a reason" Claire said. Claire squeaked as Aspen slid a finger up her exposed pussy. "To be doted on by me?" Aspen giggled. Claire kissed Aspen slipping her tongue into her mouth. She broke the kiss and straightened the hair out of Aspen's eyes. Aspen felt herself being lost in her cool blue eyes. A light shined in the corner of her eyes. "What is that?" Aspen asked pointing to Claire's enclosed hand. Claire opened it to reveal the grass seed.

 

 "The stuff that dreams are made of..." Claire replied looking at the legacy of her family.