- Text Size +

"Claire...I'm losing my shit here. This is me losing my shit. I just shot three people and every time I try to get near the house I feel like I’m going to pass out. Oh god Rose...is Rose alright?" he asked crying. "She's asleep like everyone else. Jacob I'm sorry you got involved in this insanity" she said softly. She walked up to him and patted his shoe. He bent down to pick her up. "Everything is going to be okay" she said trying to smile. "What's that thing in your hand?" he asked. "Hopefully the solution to this problem. Set me down" she said. He did and she began looking around. Her and Ritchie. "What are you looking for?" Jacob asked. "Something scratched in the dirt. A circle or funny writing" she said. "Like that?" he asked pointing 20 ft. away. She ran to it. "Yes that!" she said. She took the sword in both hands and held it over the circle. "Jacob. I know that you know about magic from Rose. I'm trusting you to keep what happens today a secret too. If this works, you get an explanation. You deserve that" she said glancing at the bodies. "I trust you Claire" he said. With that Claire stabbed the sword into the circle. The blade vibrated roughly and a low rumble like distant thunder filled the air. There was a flash and like water on a hot skillet, the arcane circle evaporated.

 

Jacob walked closer to the house. "It's gone. I don't feel sleepy" he said. They rushed back into the house. Slowly, everyone in the dining room began to come to. "Wha...what happened?" Thomas asked. "We were attacked with arcane. It put everyone asleep except me and Jacob" Claire replied. The small man tried to stand on the giant table and faltered. "Easy dad" Ritchie said catching him. The man looked at him closely. He held his face. "MY BOY! MY BABY BOY!" The father yelled. Rebecca looked at them and gasped. "RITCHIE!" she yelled going to hug him. "Don't cry mom" he said as his mother whimpered and sobbed holding him. Keith awoke from the sound and looked at his wife. Lawan was having a hard time shaking it off. He first noticed her clothes missing, then the slickness of her skin. Finally, she could smell the scent of human saliva. "Claire...were there humans here?" he asked. "Three of them were kidnapping borrowers. Jacob ended up shooting them" Claire replied. Everyone and including Lily stared in shock at what she said. "Keith...I feel cold" Lawan muttered. Keith gave her his napkin and bundled his tiny wife in it. Their eyes were on him as he walked outside. They followed him curious as to whom attacked them. In his right hand was Lawan. He extended his left and the sword Claire had been holding zipped out her hand into his. He didn't even have to tell it to grow. He looked at each one carefully. "Which one did it?" he asked. "They all attacked us" Ritchie said. "That's not what I meant" Keith hissed. Nobody knew what he was referring to except him and Lawan. He smelled them all. "You two" he said with a tone that unnerved everyone that had known him for some time.

 

It was no secret that Keith wore his feelings on the cuff. They'd seen him angry, sad, happy, and all in between but never like this. Hate. Pure primal hate. Hate that was as cold as a glacier in Antarctica in winter. Yes cold. That level of hate knows no reason, no logic, no morality. "Pl... please...help..."  a voice croaked. It was Simon. Jacob got very nervous. If Simon survived, he could tell them everything. "He attacked us and now he asks for help?" Jacob said to Keith. Keith raised his sword as Jacob shrewdly smiled. Keith surprised everyone by slamming it into the ground. "No. Too easy. Too quick" he said so coldly Aspen shivered. Aspen who had been quiet the last few minutes had her own problems. She knew somehow this was connected to her. Kidnappers armed with arcane? She wasn't naive to think this was a coincidence. Keith reached into his pocket me pulled out a scrap of paper. He cut his thumb on the edge of the sword and began scribbling. "Fuck me what's happening now?" Jacob asked as an eerie chill descended on them. A wind concentrated around Keith.

 

"Keith. I know you're upset...AHHH!" Oberon was saying before he was mentally cast aside. The Fae spirit didn't even know Keith could do that. "Aspen. Please calm him down. What he's doing is forbidden" Lily said to her. Aspen took a few steps before wind threw pebbles at her exposed legs. The bodies rose in the air with Simon in the forefront. "I... didn’t..." he said coughing out blood. Keith briefly relented until the shifting air brought something else to his attention. He glanced over to see the splattered remains of Kyle. Keith was silent as the grave when a magic circle formed in the air in front of him. He touched Simon's chest. A bluish glow spread over Simon. "Meet your friends in hell" he hissed. Simon's body began to bloat and he screamed. "Oh dear god" Rose muttered. The sound was nothing like they had ever heard. A wet pop and a faint screeching. The screeching of bone, muscle, and sinew torn asunder. Simon had literally exploded. Exploded so violently his shattered bones and skull fragments shot out like ball bearings from a claymore. Keith had turned him into an antipersonnel mine. The other bodies were just shredded. The wind died down and Keith turned and walked away.

 

The driveway was a charnel pit. Rose threw up at the sight. Aspen was mortified. She couldn't believe her sweet Keith could do this and just walk away. "My god mom. What kind of spell does that to someone?" Rebecca asked. "One of the darkest. it’s called Harrowing. A type of transmutation spell that purifies elements in the body. Namely sodium and potassium. When they mix with the water in the body...this happens" Lily replied. "What was he looking at just before?" Aspen asked. They looked over and Rose bent down. She immediately began wailing uncontrollably. Lily looked closely. She held her hand to her mouth and cried. Rose screamed and babbled Kyle's name over and over. It broke their heart to see her just crumple to the ground. Lily picked her up in her arms and kissed her forehead. Rose passed out. "Come...come back inside. I'll have someone get rid of that" Lily muttered.

 

Keith sat quietly on the toilet seat as Lawan viciously scrubbed her skin in the sink. She glanced at her giant husband. His eyes were devoid of emotion. She stopped. Her skin red from so much scrubbing. Keith stood up and left the bathroom. His wife dried herself off and walked to the bed. She climbed all the way up to see him rocking back and forth with their daughter in his arms. Almost a half hour passed before Lawan moved. "Please hold me" she said. Keith put his daughter back in her crib. He held his hands out and she crawled into them. He didn't move or pet her. It was as if he was terrified of himself. "I'm not hurt" she said. "Physically" he muttered. "It should be me that's worried right now. I've never seen that part of you before" she said. "That part of me was the one that killed Aspen's homunculus. The one that feeds off of that. Lawan, it felt so good" he muttered. "I know that feeling. When I squished those thugs in San Francisco back then...it felt good. Felt good at that moment. Later on..." she said.

 

"Why did you learn that spell?" she asked. "With what's coming, I'm in no position to be choosy about what spells to learn" he replied. "And why use that particular spell? Why not use a generic shrinking spell and slowly crush him into the next world?" she asked. "Because I could smell what they all did to you. See what they had done. They treat tinies like disposable playthings. And all my life I've lived with that fact but seeing you naked. Their foul stench on you...they dared. They dared to touch you. Taste you. Rape you! I'll bring unholy wrath on any that dare assault the ones I love! Oblivion awaits those that desecrate those that are mine!" he yelled. His daughter awoke crying. Lawan released the spell on her and she shrank ever so small in his hands. He gave her over to his small wife. Lawan placed her nipple in her mouth and fed her. Keith gripped his wrist. "Goddamn it still hurts" he muttered.

 

"Of course it does Keith. One cannot wield such a spell without some consequence" Oberon said. "So you decide to speak. You going to scold me?" Keith asked. "No. I felt everything you did. I understand. The spell I taught you is a destruction spell. The magic recoil on your body would've been worse if you had not trained. I need not to admonish you when you feel the effects" Oberon said to him. "I really scared everyone didn't I?" Keith asked. "They're not scared of you. They're scared for you" she replied. Keith went to look at the time only to see his clock cut in two. "Hmm" he said reaching for his phone. "10:03. Feels later. Wonder how everyone is doing" he said. "Go and see" Lawan said to him. Keith hesitated. "I'll be fine. Go" she said. Keith reluctantly left the room. Satisfied he couldn't hear, Lawan broke into a quiet sob.

 

He came downstairs to find everyone except Lily, Rose, and Jacob in the living room. They looked at him worried. Aspen went over to sit next to him. She held his hand. "They did something to her didn't they?" Aspen asked. Keith nodded. Now it made some sense to them. "How is everyone? Claire? Rebecca? Thomas?" he asked. "We're fine boy. We're worried about you" Thomas replied climbing onto the sofa next to him. "Don't worry about me papa bear. I'm more concerned about humans using next level arcane" Keith said petting the man's hair. "Isn't arcane knowledge strictly regulated?" Aspen asked. "Indeed it is milady" a voice said from the floor. A young man climbed up her leg and sat on her knee. "The Queen wanted to see to you as she talks with her daughter and her consort. But to answer your question...absolutely. Our organization keeps strict tabs on that to prevent chaos in the human world" he said. "You mean THORN right? Nice going with that" Claire said snidely as she held her son.

 

"I don't think this is on them. I have a sneaky suspicion as to where they learned it" Keith muttered. All eyes were on him. "Not long ago I was attacked by a Mogwai. The attacker didn't survive the assault. From what I've been told, Mogwai are notorious for using human's as fronts. Lackeys for a better term to do their bidding. I'm willing to bet a Mogwai taught them arcane and sent them here" Keith said. "Why? What purpose is it to steal a shitload of borrowers?" Aspen asked. "I think that was just incentive. There's money in smuggling borrowers now. A side effect in giving them rights. No, this had two goals. One to see if we could fight this attack off. And second, to remove possible threats" he replied. "Possible threats?" Rebecca asked. "I met a borrower in Miami with a rose birthmark. The same birthmark as Claire. For a lack of a better term, a Fae candidate. With this many borrowers here, the odds of finding others with magical affinity goes up" Keith replied. "That's a hell of a theory Keith. Circumstantial at best" Aspen said.

 

"Not quite. There is a kind of proof the back his theory up" the little agent on Aspen’s knee said. "Right now, we're releasing all the borrowers that were taken. Now if these were humans that stumbled into arcane magic and just used it to kidnap them for profit, why didn’t they take Thomas, Rebecca, and Claire, or better yet Lawan. In fact, they weren't touched" he said. "But Lawan was assaulted" Claire said. "True but if one was to sell borrowers, why pass by the most valuable ones. Mistress Claire is a young blond, cute, and physically fit. A rare breed literally. Not to mention an Asian at their fingertips. Lawan would've been a good catch too" he said. "What are you saying?" Rebecca asked. "I’m saying they were instructed not to touch them. From what I was told, Aspen made a binding blood contract to turn her child over to Ebonheart on the condition that NONE of her loved ones were hurt or put in jeopardy" he said. "Again Lawan" Claire said.

 

"Ebonheart doesn't know about her. It makes sense. If you guys were harmed, it would violate the contract and Ebonheart would face punishment just as Aspen would" Keith said. "Exactly sir" the man said. "Sounds like a valid theory to me" Lily said coming down the steps. She looked utterly exhausted. Lily sat on the sofa and shrank down to Fae size. She sighed as the focus needed to keep the spell going was lifted. "Agent...?" she asked. "009 ma'am" he said. "Rub my feet. It's been a hell of a day" she said. The loyal worker hopped off Aspen’s knee and went over to her. He began rubbing her tiny feet. "Must be good to be the queen" Claire chuckled. "Not always...like tonight. Just had a pretty heavy conversation with Rose and Jacob" she said.

 

"Is she alright?" Keith asked remembering what happened. "She's awake right now with Jacob. As for him...I didn't know he knew as much as he did. I told him what I knew of tonight" she said. "Ebonheart?" Aspen asked. "No. He's rattled enough as it is. I asked him where he got that gun. Said he bought it to protect himself from some leg breakers of a loan shark he owes money too. I don't approve but with what happened, I won't openly object. The toes. Rub the toes" she muttered. "Guess the wedding is canceled huh?" Claire asked. Aspen got up and abruptly left. "Shit...Aspen wait!" Claire said running after her.

 

"Do we call the cops?" Thomas asked. "And tell them what? Magical kidnappers invaded us, and I popped them like fucking balloon animals?" Keith asked. "Just asking" Thomas said. "Why don't we retire for the evening. Nerves are still frayed" Lily said. They all agreed and left from home. "What's your real name?" Lily asked the young man. "Bradley" he replied. "Tonight my...our home was invaded, and I couldn't do a thing to stop it. Bradley, what if this starts a panic and they want to leave?" Lily asked. It was surprising to hear fear in his Queen's voice. "You give us too little credit. So many of us have faced danger every day. Not knowing if this day would be our last. I myself was one of many that were a part of a testing group at a drug company. Then one day I hear a human bought all of us. We were brought to a place that reeked of sterilized things and separated. We disappeared one by one and when they came for me I was terrified. A human woman jammed a cotton swab up my rectum. Took blood. I was sure I would be experimented on again and die as none came back. Then one bright morning a human woman came into my room, petted my hair and kissed me. Told me everything would be alright. And as I looked into her eyes I actually believed her. That woman was you" he said. Lily looked at him. "When...when was this?" she asked.

 

"10 years ago next month" he replied. Lily remembered it. The drug company filed for bankruptcy and was selling everything off including the borrowers they kept. Lily bought the entire group of 50 for the low price of £1000. "If they want to leave it’s not because they're afraid. It's because they want to live a life you can be proud of" he said. "10 years...that boy. That boy was 7 years old. He was so frightened" she muttered. "He was but you gave him hope. He loved you for it. He still loves you" he said looking at her as he kissed the top of her foot. Lily hugged him tightly before kissing him. "Can you stay here with me tonight? I don't want to be alone" she said. "Of course my queen. You needn't but ask" he said holding her.

 

"Rose? Do you want me to stay?" Jacob asked her as she lay in his palm. Rose didn't know the answer to that. She wanted him too but then again, the shock of losing Kyle had left her in a state that would worry him. Didn't help he was forced to kill there people tonight because of her family troubles. She felt like she didn't deserve him. "No. Go home. Go home where it's safe" she replied. "I will if you say so. I'll come back. I'll always come back for you" he said. He brought her to his giant lips and kissed her. "I'm so sorry Rose. Call me if you need someone to talk to. Anytime...just call me" he said. She nodded. "Rose...I love you. Love you enough to build a life with you" he said. Rose leaped up and franticly kissed his lips. She gave a series of pitiful whimpers. "I should stay" he said. "...no. Mom is still twitchy about you and me and the big secret not being secret anymore. Give a few days to get her head around it" she said. Jacob nodded and placed her on the bed. He pulled her clothes off her tiny body and tucked her into bed.  He silently left the estate pleased with himself.

 

Jacob plopped down in his sofa. He smiled and soon after broke into a sinister laugh. "Judging by your laugh, the plan succeeded" Mao said human sized coming from his bathroom. The Mogwai woman was drying her hair as she sat next to him. "Better than I hoped. That fool Keith obliterated them making sure they couldn't be traced to me" he said. "Is that so? Are you closer to them now?" she asked tossing her towel aside. "Her mother told me everything about them. Nothing about Ebonheart but that's not important. What's important is I gained their trust" he said. Mao stretched back on the sofa placing her feet in his lap. He gave no pause kissing her feet. Mao sighed and stretched as her human spy sucked her toes. She glanced at him and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, the feet he was worshipping towered over him. "You did extremely well today Jacob. I am exceptionally pleased" she said picking him up. "Remind me my reward" he said.

 

"You will me regent of this nation. It's remaining human population yours to rule as you see fit" she replied. "Then I need to find a woman to rule at my side. A smart woman, powerful, beautiful" he said looking at her. Mao found herself blushing. "You think me? Human I do not desire the comfort of human male" she said. "Then why are you stroking my chest?" he asked. Mao was indeed doing so with her thumb. Jacob took his own clothes off. "Why advert your eyes? It's hard for you" he said. Mao glanced and found he was erect. "Are humans superior when it comes to admitting their feelings?" he asked. Incensed, Mao sucked his tiny dick into her mouth and sucked hard. She pinned him to her face with her palm. "Mao...she means nothing to me..." he groaned. Her almond eyes met his. She would be lying if she said she felt nothing right then. For most of her life she neglected the other sex. Duty to the state took precedent. She wasn't a stranger to sex though. She had slept with many men to get their support or for other nefarious reasons. Some of these men didn't live to see the next day. Jacob however was different from them. He didn't fuck her for anything like favoritism or power. No, he was getting that by doing his job. The more she thought of it the more it irked her.

 

She had made shrunken men and women lick her feet countless times. Some were into it but most did it out of fear. She had them lick her pussy and again for the same reasons. And as Jacob spurted his puny load into her maw, she remembered every time he did these things he seemed utterly content. In fact, he didn't fear her at all. She pulled him from her mouth. After some composure, she was surprised to find him crawling out her palm and kissing her. "Why don't you fear me?!" she yelled. "I just don't" he shrugged. She dropped him on the sofa before her massive cunt. "I could crush you under it right now! Suffocate you inside! Drown...drown..." she muttered. Mao was shaking. Jacob casually walked up and began fucking her. She was so frustrated she was crying. A human had bewitched her. A dishonorable thing for her kind. And yet his feelings for her were deeper than any Mogwai had ever shown her.

 

She felt him humping her. She loved it. It made her feel like a woman and not a female that could wrangle what she wanted for sex. Human men were either toys or food to her but this one was different. And as she closed her eyes she briefly thought of her future. If Ebonheart did succeed, there would be no need of spies or human handlers. That's all she knew what to do. Mao began to fear the future. It was then she began taking his offer seriously. And hearing him groan shooting his load into her pussy as best he could, she came. "Mao...I didn't mean to make you cry" he said. She was embarrassed. She unshrank him and got dressed. "I must report your success" she said. "But I haven't told you what I really learned" he said. "Text it to me" she said quietly as she shrank down and headed for his window. She paused. "I will consider your offer in the meantime" she said before leaving him. Jacob shrugged and went to shower.

 

Keith lay next to his wife. Shrunken by magic at her insistence, she lay quietly on her side. "Hold me tight" she muttered. Keith tucked her hand into his chest. "I smell tears" he said. She trembled. "I will not let any impure person touch you again" he said. It wasn't what he said that caught her by surprise. It was how he said it. She had noticed over the last few weeks his manner of speech changing. His mood. The more he tapped into Oberon, the more he changed. Sure it made him stronger. Stronger than any she had ever seen but it hurt to see the man she fell in love with turning into someone else. Lawan broke his embrace and crawled on top of him. Her ass facing his face, she enveloped his cock with her mouth. "Lawan?" he asked. She was busy bobbing up and down his shaft. With one hand he held her hips and ate her out. The other squeezed her bare foot gently. Her body trembled as his tongue went inside her.

 

And as she moaned, her voice vibrated his sensitive organ. He flooded her mouth with semen and she audibly gulped it down. She made this strange coo as she came flooding his mouth with her juices. Lawan sat up and began crying. "Honey what's the matter?!" he asked. "I don't want to lose you! You're changing into someone! Stay the way you are!" she sobbed. "I don't understand" he said. "The way you talk. The way you sound...you sound like Oberon" she said. Keith paused. He thought back. He found he did indeed sound different at times. And today, he annihilated three people with magic so fearsome his hand was still numb. His victims (could one call them that?) were so utterly consumed, the groundskeeper had to use a hose to clean the driveway. Keith held her shaking hands. "I'm changing. Yes, that's true but my soul is the same. What I am deep down is still the same. Your husband. The father of our beautiful baby girl. The one that watches you when you sleep. Rubs your feet when you're tired. The one that thanks whatever deity that's listening that you were born" he said.

 

She looked at him. Looked deep in his eyes. "They're still the same" she muttered. "We all go through changes Lawan. Even you changed. Moody, sexual ambivalence. Closed off. Not anymore. It wasn't the bad girl sex bomb that made me fall in love with you. You know that. It wasn't me sucking your toes or tickling your pussy that had you fall in love with me either. We both know it was our souls that did that" he said. Lawan leaned into him and pulled him down back onto the football stadium sized bed. "You say touching things" she muttered. "Nice girls bring out the best in me" he chuckled. "Still lame humor though" she chuckled back. "Still working on it" he said.

 

The next morning, Keith climbed down the stairs still small. He chose not to grow back as it had been some time he was this size in a normal setting. Getting back to his roots he called it. Lily and Ritchie was alone in the kitchen. He saw nobody else. "Where is everyone?" he asked. "Claire is with her parents. Aspen is outside I think. Rose is still in her room. Poor dear..." Lily said. "We doing better this morning?" he asked after hearing about Rose. "You should see to Aspen. We got some distressing news this morning" she said. Keith climbed onto the kitchen nook. "Hey little brother from another mother" he smiled riffling Ritchie's hair. "...missed that" the boy muttered. "What do you mean by distressing news?" Keith asked. "We spent all last night freeing borrowers in those trunks and getting them home. All were safe and sound except two. We narrowed it down when two young children reported their parents missing. After examination, we found traces of human saliva on the street. Aspen happened to be there when we broke the news" Lily replied.            

 

"Fucking hell" Keith hissed. "Aspen saw their reaction. They were screaming and crying. And then they looked at her with this...I can't truly describe it Keith" Lily said. Ritchie handed him some coffee and crumb of toast. "Tell me you got something on who did this" he said. "Their bodies were obliterated. Not even fingerprints were left. However, we did find their van. We ran the plate and got nothing. Nothing at all" she said. "Nothing?" Keith asked. "Somebody had deleted the records of the owner but we did get a name from the registration. Craig Thompson" she said. "That's something" he said. "Nothing again. Not even a Facebook profile. Someone expunged every trace of him online. No credit history, school records, nothing. That takes next level clout and connections to do that" she said. "Mogwai connections" he muttered finishing his breakfast. Lily quietly nodded. Keith left them and stepped into the sun room. A room that lead directly to the borrower colony.     

 

Aspen laid in a pool chair in a shirt and shorts. Keith climbed up and made his way to her feet. Gazing at her, her eyes were bloodshot. Either from lack of sleep, crying, or both. Staring up at the glass ceiling, she had this sad forlorn look about her. "I'd offer you a penny for your thoughts but they don't have pennies in the UK" he said. Aspen jumped in fright. "Down here. Didn't mean to scare you" he said. Aspen laid back not saying anything. He took his hand and began brushing off the dust and dirt from her walking barefoot on the concrete floor. He went another minute or so before saying anything. "What's on your mind?" he asked. "This is my fault" she muttered. Keith was polishing her big toenail and stopped. "Say that again. I had something crazy stuck in my ear" he said. "I'm serious. None of this would've happened if it wasn't for me and the baby" she said. Keith climbed onto the giantess and made his way to her distended belly. He sat down and looked dead into her eyes. "So tell me. What crime are you guilty of?"

 

"Being born? Loving someone? Getting pregnant? Yeah those sound like crimes against humanity there" he said with some edge. "You can't deny that this wouldn't have happened if I wasn't having this kid!" she yelled. "Well with that logic, you can't deny John Kennedy getting shot if he went to Houston instead of Dallas. Princess Diana dying in a car wreck if she stayed in her hotel that day. Or better yet Claire having her baby if you had just eaten her when she was a kid. Things happen good or bad sometimes because they just do. Those three had a choice to come here. They had a choice when it came to those parents. They had a choice when they raped my wife" he said. Aspen looked dead at him with shock. "I...I didn't know they did that. That's why..."

 

"Why I went all fucking Sith Lord? Yeah it was. You see yourself as some bringer of woe" he said. "You didn't see those kids Keith. I was there when neighbors told them their parents weren't coming back. And the oldest one..oh god..." Aspen said choking back tears. "The oldest one knew. Smelling the air and looking at the street asked..."were they eaten". None of us had the courage to answer but our silence said enough. They just sobbed in their arms holding one another and the boy looked up at me with this "why" look on his face. Like why bad shit keeps happening. What did we do to deserve being orphans? So answer that one Keith!" she screamed. "I've asked myself that question since I was 10 years old Aspen. Or had you forgot what happened to me back then?" he asked. Aspen was so ashamed she wanted to hide. That was probably the most insensitive question she ever asked anyone.

 

"The answer is there is no answer. You could spend a lifetime trying to figure it out. You could use religion, cause and effect, or just say shit happens but in the end...nobody knows. I take stock in knowing that I can't change the past but I can shape the future. What's underneath me?" he asked. "...my belly" she replied. "Think deeper Aspen" he said. "Our baby" she replied. "That's right our baby. You're so close to giving birth I can hear the fetal heartbeat. Strong and healthy like her mommy" he said standing up. He pulled up her shirt exposing her belly. "I stopped thinking about my future when Luke was born. I began thinking of his, then Kannika's, and her's. We put our hopes and dreams in our kids. Aspen, when I um...came inside you on our trip to that resort, I wasn't just shooting some borrower DNA into your body. I was shooting my love, compassion, hope, the best part of me. To do no less for you would've been a real crime" he said. Aspen placed him right over hear heart and cupped her hand over him. She quietly cried.

 

"You're not perfect Aspen. You will make mistakes. You'll fail at things. None of that makes you a bad person or means you're cursed" he said softly. She held him in both hands and shied away. "Aspen. You can be intimate with me if you want" he said. "Oh thank god" she muttered pulling what little clothes he had on. Keith winced as her sucking on him hurt slightly. He braced himself holding the tip of her nose. Her hand slipped up her shorts and her groan vibrated his tiny body as her fingers slipped inside. Keith came within short notice it was that intense. He felt himself being pulled in her mouth and darkness came. Bracing himself using his bare feet pushing against her teeth, Keith grabbed fistfuls of tongue flesh as best he could. Aspen was tasting him as much as she dared. Her heart soared enjoying the long missed manly taste of her life companion. She pushed him to the roof of her mouth jamming his still hard penis against the ridges of her upper palate. A guttural moan of his name caused him to cum once more coating the roof of her mouth with his miniscule ejaculation. Aspen let him slip out her mouth.

 

"You missed me that much?" he asked wiping the spit out of his eyes. Blushing and embarrassed she nodded. "Every day. Especially when she kicks" she said looking at her belly. "You too" he muttered softly. Aspen was diligent enough to clean him off with the glass of water she had nearby. Keith got dressed and yanked out the scrap of paper that held the shrinking spell. Ripping it up caused him to grow back instantly. He casually sat back down placing her legs in his lap. "I was supposed to get married in a few hours" she said. Keith nodded. Aspen lulled her head to the side as he rubbed her feet. Exhausted, emotionally and physically, she fell asleep. He placed her feet on the chair and kissed her forehead before walking back into the house.

 

"Easy Ritchie! He's not an acorn!" Claire yelled from the countertop. "Oh lighten up sis. I got experience" the boy said playing with his nephew. "Worrywart" Keith said snatching her up. He sat down at a chair next to the kitchen nook. Lily was eating a scone looking out the window. Keith was quietly looking at Claire as he rubbed her delicate little legs. "She's doing better but we need to do more" he said glancing at the sun room. "Like what?" Claire asked. "Having the wedding" he replied. "Seriously, after what just happened?" she asked. "You want them to win? Giving in feels like that" he said. Claire scrunched her face. Keith sat her down and he rested his chin on the countertop. "Look around Keith. Nerves are frayed. People exhausted" she said. He held her hand between his fingers. "A man once said a dream deferred is a dream denied" he said. Claire kicked him in the nostril. For a second, he could smell her feet. She smelled...anxious. "You want this to happen Claire" he said. "Of course, I do! It's my fucking dream!" she yelled. The borrower girl was shaking. Trembling at the frustration. He sucked her feet into his mouth tickling her with his rough tongue. Claire tried to not laugh. "Stop it! Cut it out perv!" she yelled yanking her feet from his giant mouth. "I see it as my duty to see you two happy" he said. Claire sighed at his puppy dog eyes.

 

"I think it's a grand idea. A kind of fuck you to Ebonheart and her cronies" Lily said. "See? The British lady thinks it’s a good idea" Keith said. "Well we British know how to persevere in tough times" Lily said checking her phone. "Well...if you say so" Claire said. "Settled then. I'll make some calls shortly" Lily said leaving them. The woman made her way to her daughter's room. Opening the door, Lily saw she was asleep. Lily sat down and uncovered her tiny daughter. Only in a bra and panties, Rose was kept warm in her mother's hand. Rose began to wake as Lily petted her reddish hair. "Morning sweet pea" she said. "It wasn't a nightmare was it?" Rose asked. "No honey it wasn't" Lily replied. Rose said nothing and just laid against the palm of her giantess mother. Lily began humming an old tune she once sang to her daughter when she was younger. "I took him for granted. He loved me and..."

 

"And he loved you" Lily said. "Was it like this for you when daddy died?" Rose asked. "Different. I was prepared beforehand. Still hurt but the things I wanted to say had been said" Lily replied. Her fingernail moved Rose's hair out of her face. "You can Jacob were alone after I left. You sure he can handle what we spoke about?" Lily asked. "He loves me enough to keep my secret. He said as much" she replied. Lily nodded. She brought Rose to her face and kissed her over and over. Rose could hear her sniffling. "Sometimes I wonder if I did right by you. What I did by you and Kyle" she said. "You wanted me to be safe and happy. I get that now I'm older" Rose said. "I put Kyle in a box for burial. A plot was made under that rose bush. You know the one I planted when you were born" Lily said. "I'll...I'll take care of it" Rose said hopping onto the bed. With a wave of her hand she grew to human size. "You don't have to do it now" Lily said watching her get dressed. "No point in putting it off. One foot in front of the other" Rose said slipping flip flops on.

 

Rose was alone at the bush by her own choice. The box lay in a dug-out hole. Further back, Lily and the others watched. Rose spoke to the box or more importantly what was left inside. Seeking forgiveness for declining him. Happier days. Their first date. And then she used her bare foot to cover the box with dirt. She painfully smashed her finger on a thorn until it bled. "I shed this blood on remembrance for the blood you shed for us...for me" she muttered as she let drops of blood fall and soak into the fresh soil. When it was done she walked away not looking back. "I have something to take you mind off of this" Lily said. "All ears" Rose said. "Get with the Vicar down the road. The one with the funny mustache. Make sure he's coming this evening. After that go into town and get what’s on this list" Lily said handing it to her. Rose looked it over and smiled. "Done" she said leaving.

 

Lily slipped off her shoes and walked to a panel on the wall of the greenhouse surrounding the colony. Pressing a button, she patiently waited. Lily explained that the button was to summon the most important people in the colony on short notice. Within 15 minutes, dozens of borrowers were at her well-manicured toes. "You summoned us queen?" an older man asked. "Indeed I did. After what happened yesterday, I was prepared to delay the wedding ceremony but after talking it over, I decided to push forward. This is not an edict. As you know I don't do that. Those that were to help with the arrangements...are you willing to do so today? I understand if you don't wish to" she said. They all looked at one another. A young woman stepped forward. Her eyes looking at the giantess caretaker. "After what has happened...we'd be glad too. We will show anyone that borrowers won't give in so easily" she said. "...thank you" Lily muttered bowing. Her tears fell like raindrops on the street. They loved Lily and her family not just because they gave their kind a safe place to live, but also because she was humble. They worshipped her out of pure love.

 

Aspen was asleep upstairs as Keith had carried her to her room to properly rest. She had missed the bustle of tinies scrambling around the colony getting everything ready. The cake was done, white silk and ribbon tied to little chimneys. Children hanging giant flowers from windows. Candles placed on the street leading all the way to the town square. And the trusted Vicar checking his clothes for wrinkles. As the sun set and the time had come, a knock was made on Aspen’s door. "Wha...?" she said groggily. On her bed was a white wedding dress with a sign that said "put me on". Her heart fluttered as she did. Walking downstairs she found a trail of rose petals that lead to the sun room. Standing at her size waiting for her was Lawan dressed in cherry red. "Are you ready?" Lawan asked. "Is this what I think this is?!" Aspen asked. Lawan nodded and walked behind her. Holding The back of her dress, Lawan motioned for her to enter the colony. "My god..." Aspen muttered seeing the sight.

 

"A twin line of candles lit the dimly lit city leading all the way forward. Her bare feet took small steps and she drank in the moment. People hung out of their windows watching her pass by. Some dropped petals before her giant feet. Aspen was crying softly as they proceeded. The giantess in white was silhouetted perfectly causing many a borrower men to take fancy to her. The more infatuated ones stood on the sides of the streets to get a look at her perfect feet and toes gliding across the pavement. Her footsteps so shallow and slow, barely a tremor was felt. Her belly was protruding somewhat indeed the dress giving off the feeling of a giant fertility goddess had descended among them. Children waved at her as she passed. She wanted to scoop the up and kiss them she was so elated. After a time, she had made it to the square and there stood an old man she had never seen before. Shrunken (or natural) size on the ground was Lily, Keith, Ritchie, Thomas, Rebecca, Rose, and of course Claire in a matching white dress. For The final steps, Keith took ahold of her dress and walked with her. It had been decided earlier that he would be giving her away in lieu of her deceased father.

 

Thomas took ahold of Claire's hand and walked her right to Aspen's toes. Poor Rebecca was sniffling. "We gather here today to join Claire Thimblekin and Aspen McCollins in holy matrimony. Some may look upon this Union as blasphemy or unholy. I do not. The Lord teaches us to love thy neighbor regardless of who they choose to love. Tolerance of those that are different. History teaches us that what we think is right may be wrong when morality sheds its light. I met Lilian many years ago and she entrusted me with a precious secret. The secret of what she was and what she could do. I presided over her wedding, the birth of her daughter, and death of her husband. Although she is not human, she loves, suffers, grieves, and celebrates as one. God didn't say that only humans have the right to love, no he taught us that love is the greatest gift that can be bestowed, and no one has the right to tell another not to give it. Claire here has something she wishes to say" the vicar said.

 

"Aspen the day I met you I know my life had changed. You were sitting alone in the living room crying for you parents and I had snuck out to find food. You saw me and I just knew my life was over. You picked me up and I wished for it not to hurt. "Hello" you said so innocently. You told me you name and asked of you could be my friend. Your eyes *sniffle* begged for one. You were hurting so much. I said yes. I was right. My life did end that day and a new one began. One with you in it. I loved a human! My friend, my sister, my soulmate! You gave me hope for the world. My precious Aspen. The only Aspen in the world for me" Claire whimpered.

 

"Claire...everyday I'm reminded how the smallest things in life can give the most joy. The things we say and do in public, and in private. They meant everything to me then and now. Every choice I made was for this day. Yes...including THAT choice. A choice I would make again if I had to. For what is my life if I don't have a beautiful, delicate, blond haired girl named Claire to spend it with? We changed the world. Let's change our lives. You and me, side by side, together forever" Aspen said on bent knee. "The rings please" the vicar said. Ritchie acted as ring bearer holding a huge sliver diamond band. Aspen's grandmother's wedding ring sized perfectly for Aspen. He handed it off to Claire and reaching into his pocket, took out a soul gem encrusted band to give it to Aspen. "You okay ma'am?" Jacob asked standing next to Lily. The woman was having trouble wiping away tears as fast as she shed them. "I never got to see my daughter marry. At least I got to see my granddaughter. By the way, you're handling being shrunk very well" she said. Jacob was indeed as small as the others.

 

"Not even close to being the first time. And don't worry. You'll get to see your daughter marry. I mean Rose" he said smiling. Lily was shocked to the point of speechless. She knew they were serious but not that serious. "You'd make a nice son in law" she muttered. Jacob smiled shyly. "Like I'd chose Rose to be my queen. She'll have more luck being my fucking house pet you silver spoon bitch" he thought.   Aspen picked Claire up and steadied her hand. "Do you Aspen take Claire to be your lawfully wedded wife?" he asked. "I do" Aspen said with a slight gasp. Aspen handed her a ring. "And do you Claire take Aspen to be your lawfully wedded wife?" he asked. "I DO!" she shrieked startling him. Claire slipped the ring onto the giant finger. "The by the power granted to me by the royal crown and Anglican Church, I pronounce you wife...and wife. You may kiss the ummm...brides" he said.

 

Aspen brought her to her lips and more lick sucking her face than kissing. Claire didn't care a bit. She held her breath and sucked her huge upper lip. So moved, Aspen fell to her knees still licking and kissing her face. "Oh dear" the old man muttered. "We finally did it" Aspen said. "Yeah we did" Claire smiled crying. A tremendous chorus of cheers echoed all around the city. Everyone could see it as Lily had the foresight to Skype the service to borrower phones throughout the colony. It was a much-needed sight after last night. Aspen carried Claire down the street close to her chest. "Now we shall have the festivities at the ballroom!" Lily yelled. The crowd watching silently around the edges of the town square dispersed for the ballroom along with the main party.

 

It was similar to Claire's birthday party with cake and music but with some differences. Shrunken down now, Aspen didn't leave Claire's side. "It's said that for every person there is, there is also a soulmate for them. I think we have our proof here that is true. For me this is an awesome day for it means I'm doing my job right. My job being is to see to their happiness. I swore that one night. A night Aspen gave me a miracle. I shouldn't be surprised tough. She's in the habit of giving them out. Gave thousands of our kind hope. Gave me a reason to live. And showed a tiny young borrower girl that love can be found if you give it a chance to happen. Aspen...Claire...to you I wish all but joy" Keith said holding his glass up. They all drank to his toast and clapped. "Well what can I say to follow up on that? Aspen was my first crush. She taught me what love looks like. What it can be. How our differences and origins don't dictate our choice to love someone. For that I'll be forever grateful. Claire...my beautiful big sister. I got on her nerves constantly. I was a pain in the butt but she never pushed me away. Never stopped loving me. Held me tight when I truly needed it. ...I love you guys..." Ritchie said sniffling. Claire stood up and hugged him tightly.

 

After all the speeches, it was time for the dances. Thomas slow danced with Claire. Her bare feet resting on his shoes as the song "I Loved her First" by Heartland. "Daddy?" she asked softly. "Yes ladybug?" he asked. "Your heart is beating so fast" she said. "Because this old man didn't think he'd live to see this day. I remember holding you in my arms. Your first smile. First words and steps. I could die a happy man right now" he chuckled. "knock knock" she said. "Who's there?" Thomas asked. "Ladybug" she said. "Ladybug who?" he asked. "Lady bug someone else" she giggled. Thomas cried quietly. "I told you that joke when you were five" he said. "Still remember it. Daddy...thank you for always being there for me. Especially concerning Aspen" she said. Thomas held her closer until the song ended. Aspen came over to her. "Ashes of Eden" by Breaking Benjamin began playing. As Aspen and her danced, neither said a word. They didn't need to. Claire thought back to the day they met...

 

Precious memories came to her every second. Claire explains sex to Aspen. Aspen crying and embarrassed at her first period. Sleepovers, doing her toenails. Arguments and the crying that followed. Aspen nervous as hell telling Claire she loved her more than being a sisterly thing. Aspen recounted the same moments. Claire returning her feelings. Losing their virginity to one another. The panic as Claire was soaked in blood shortly after. The emotional night Claire came out to her mother. The morning Aspen's grandmother was found dead. How Claire wouldn't leave her side for weeks. Stayed up with her as she cried. The first time Aspen was able to shrink down. How good it felt to be held by Claire that day. Their roleplay that night as Aspen was at her mercy. The absolute trust she had as Claire sucked on her. That moment she knew she wanted to be her wife. The song ended and people clapped.

 

As the festivities began to wind down, Jacob excused himself. "I'll be by tomorrow. We can go somewhere" he said to Rose. Rose found herself being held tight as he slipped his tongue into her mouth. He gazed at her finger. "One day" he said. He let go and left leaving Rose stunned. The wind blew carrying the scent of roses. "Kyle...I'll going to try to me happy again" she muttered. Everyone retired after some cleanup and Aspen and Claire were alone in her room. "Thought about a honeymoon?" Claire asked. "Not with this in me" Aspen replied looking at her belly. Aspen was still shrunk but Claire surprised her by growing herself. Soon they were both naked. "Funny. Why are we shy now?" Aspen asked. "Maybe because it's different now?" Claire said. "You're my wife...wife...that's sounds so trippy" Aspen said. "We'll get used to it like everything else" Claire said to her. Aspen patted her giant big toe. Her nail was a smooth as glass and painted pearl. Claire encircled her legs trapping Aspen inside. "Can't go back the way I came so I guess I'll hide in this cave here" Aspen said. Claire giggled until Aspen touched it. "It's so warm and wet. Maybe...I...can open it wider" Aspen said pulling apart the giantess' lips as far as she could. "It's so wet in there! Tastes sweet and yummy too" Aspen said licking her hands and sucking her fingers. Claire was panting softly.

 

Her hand went down there. "Eek! A monster is coming to get me! I have to hide!" Aspen yelled climbing into Claire's cunt feet first. Her walls contracted around her but not enough to hurt or squeeze out the little bit of air inside. Aspen groaned as a wrinkle in her wall rested right against her tiny pussy. She ground herself up and down it using it to get off. "Aspen...if you can hear me...I love you" Claire groaned. Aspen felt fluids rush under her feet passing her butt and waist. Seeping between her asscheeks, it felt so weird to her. And as her walls constricted hard on Aspen. Her pregnant belly made it an even tighter fit. The bottom opened out pulling Aspen even deeper. Aspen was slightly worried now. She had never gone this deep into borrower pussy before. Since having a baby, Claire's pussy was slightly looser but not that much. Her inner walls had adapted to giving birth, so it was more pliable now. Aspen’s bare feet touched the entrance to her womb. Everything shifted villa violently as Claire bucked and rode out her orgasm. Two giant fingers grabbed her hair and gently pulled her free.

 

Claire placed her on her chest petting her messy hair. Aspen lazily looked at her passed her milk leaking giant tits to see a very contented wife. Attentive to her needs, Claire dunked Aspen in a glass of water and then cuddled her to keep her warm. Actuating her shrink watch, Aspen grew back to normal and buried her head in her chest. Claire sighed and stroked her hair as Aspen found a nipple to suck. 11 years had led to this moment. Married, a mother, glorious sex, Claire felt her life to be complete. The first time in her life she truly wanted nothing. Aspen had fallen asleep, exhausted from the day and being with child. Claire however stayed awake. The dire warning Ritchie had given her was still in her mind. If worse came to worst, she would remember this night. The night everything made sense, the night only she and her wife was the world.

 

It was morning. The birds chirping. Sun shining brightly. Aspen awoke to the pleasant sensation of her pussy being licked and sucked. "Good morning sunshine" Claire smiled wiping her face. "Molesting me in my sleep?" Aspen asked the now once again small lover. By dawns early light, Lily's growth magic had run its course. "Couldn't help it. It was right there begging to be worshipped" Claire giggled. "Know you place little borrower" Aspen said snatching her up and shoving her into her mouth. Claire hung from her lips which held her firm at the waist. "Please spare me mistress!" Claire yelled pounding her little fists on her lips. Aspen toyed with her expertly and parted her legs with her tongue. Poking her exposed pussy caused the small woman to squeak and shiver. Her little bare feet sliding back and forth on her tongue. Aspen held the tiny wedding dress Claire wore. The same dress her grandmother made years ago. She glanced out the window as she stroked her thumb across the dress. Aspen shed a few tears. "It looks brighter than normal doesn't it?" Claire asked. Aspen, mouth still full of Claire nodded. The two showered together and got dressed.

 

Eating breakfast with everyone, Aspen and Claire smiled at one another now and then. "So cute" Lawan said ruffling Claire's hair. "When are you heading back?" Claire asked. "This evening. Keith is going to put the word out. Get help" Lawan replied. Keith silently nodded. "So soon?" Claire asked. "I'll be back in two weeks for the delivery. By then, hopefully by then we will have a nice welcome for Ebonheart" he said sternly. He glanced at his son being held by her. "You a good dad Keith. I want you to know that" Claire said. Lawan sat next to her. "Wow" Rose said pointing to Luke and Kannika. Kannika was being grumpy and Luke reached out and held her hand. "Some things are magical in their own way" Lily said looking at them. "Big brother comforting his sister" Rose said smiling.

 

Jacob was looking for his keys as he readied himself to leave his loft. "Not yet" Mao said behind him. She handed him a very small tablet that resembled a cold pill. "Hell is this?" he asked. "A satellite phone shrunken down very small" she said. "And?" he asked. "It will emit a GPS signal for the 72-hour duration of its battery its waterproof so slip it in something for this Lawan to drink. With that we can find where the Yaksha are hiding out...and eliminate them. This order comes from above. Don't screw this one up" she warned. "I'm doing so well so far" he said. "That you are. And lastly...I will take you up on your offer" she said. "What offer?" he asked. Mao blushed. "Do not have me say it out loud" she said. Jacob kissed her roughly. "Only kidding. Of course, I know what you refer to" he said before closing the door. On his way there, Jacob stopped to get gourmet coffee for everyone.  He arrived and carried the tray inside. "I brought coffee!" he yelled. Sick of tea, everyone was happy to see it.

 

"Lawan? How do you take your coffee?" Jacob asked getting the cream and sugar. "Two cream and sugar" she replied. Jacob poured it in and popped the tablet. The phone didn't even make a plop as it fell in. He handed it to her and one by one the others got a drink. "That's very nice of you Jacob" Lily said. "Just being helpful" he said. "It helps to suck up to the mother?" she asked. They laughed at him. Jacob laughed back only when he saw Lawan drink her coffee. Everyone had a fun day together spending as much time with one another as they could. Rebecca being clingy to Ritchie, Rose to Jacob, Claire and Aspen to Keith. Lawan felt slightly left out but had her own fun acting as tourist in the colony. In fact, she got a good deal of attention from people as Asians their size was as rare as gold. Treating her to food and drink. Paying for nothing at a spa. Lawan felt like royalty. She found it kooky as mean and older boys stared at her feet. Keith had told her once that borrowers grade women for being a healthy mate by having nice feet. She felt self-conscientious as so many males wanted to fuck her. True she got a similar treatment back home but not anywhere to this degree. Didn't help she had a kid with her.

 

Kannika was just proof she could produce an offspring. She was prime choice for any borrower that caught a whiff of her literally. The smell of her feet, milk, estrogen, and vulva said "I'm fertile and ripe" to the tiny males. She began to understand her husband more. Why he enjoyed smelling her after a workout. Sucking her toes now and then. The look of lust when she bent over to pick something up. This was his nature. As natural as a fish swimming. It felt good to see this side of his life. He had seen so much of hers it felt only right to see his. And even if they could not use magic, Lawan didn't dismiss them. They had their own charms. They built a society, a thriving one in the face of a cruel unforgiving world. Their own economy, education system, heritage, culture.

 

And in all this, Lawan sensed something. As one knew a storm was approaching by the smell of it in the air. Lawan had taken stock in borrower affairs recently as her husband had a say in making events happen. Keith had told her everything he knew of Ebonheart including her place in human society. How instrumental she was in seeing borrowers get rights. It was her after all that invited Aspen to speak before congress. What troubled her was such an evil person wouldn't do that. Kindness was a foreign concept to such a person so why push for borrower rights? Lawan didn't know. Part of her didn't want to know. The answer it turns out was far direr and they would learn in on that fateful day just over two weeks away...

 

It soon came time for Keith and Lawan to depart. "Let me know when you arrive" Aspen said. She could barely hold herself together. Keith hugged her tightly and kissed her. "I will come back" he said looking in her eyes. "You better" she said. Keith touched her belly. His eyes seemed to stare as if to see his unborn child. "We must hurry if we are to find help before the deadline" Lawan said. "I know...it’s just hard saying goodbye...again" he said. "Stay safe Aspen" Lawan said kissing her cheek. "Take care of him for me. Don't let him work too hard. Make sure he eats well..." Aspen rambled. "I will" Lawan told her.

 

20 hours later...

 

Mao sat patiently in front of a laptop in her sparse apartment. A safehouse intended for her kind when assigned for specific missions in London. “…Please. I didn’t mean to…” *crunch* Mao gave no heed to her victim’s pleas. A man that attacked her near her apartment, she shrank on the spot and chose him to be her entertainment for the night. She raped him twice. Pressed her tired sweaty feet on his body for three hours and commanded him to lick her giant toes. He kept going even as his tongue dried, cracked, and bled. And as he finally faltered, Mao bared her weight down and ended his existence. “Thailand that much we know” she muttered wiping her bare sole on the floor smearing his remains. The phone gave steady ping from the small intestines of Lawan. Engineered to give off the most powerful signal reception possible, it had turned Lawan into a walking surveillance bug. She tapped her fingers anxiously as her signal slowed. Cracking her toes with anticipation as the signal moved at human speed and not vehicle.  Suddenly it disappeared completely. “Lopburi…it disappeared in Lopburi. Finally, we can expunge the embarrassment of being related to such vermin…” Mao said with a sadistic smile.