- Text Size +

"Thank you very much" she whispered. "For what? I didn't do nothing" he said. "Yes, you did" she said tears falling from her eyes. The boy was confused as hell but as long as she wasn't going to eat him then all the better. She told him he could have the strawberry and even agreed to carry him home for safety. As they got near, a tiny girl on the ground was spotted. "Hey sis!" he yelled. His sister was scared shitless at the sight of a human giantess holding his brother. "She your sister?" Kayla asked plucking her from the ground. "She's cute" she mused looking at her. "Please. Let him go and I’m yours. I'll do anything you ask. You...you can even eat me" she said scared so badly she was pale. "First of all, if I wanted to eat ya nothing can stop me" Kayla said. The sister trembled hearing that. "Second, I'm not eating anyone. And third, he wanted a strawberry and I helped him. He was just coming home. Not need to sacrifice yourself" she said placing them on the ground. The boy smiled at the giantess as he held his strawberry. "Be safe little guys. And thank you for making be feel better about myself. Shame you're not older. We could've had fun" she winked. Kayla turned away and walked out of their sight. The siblings didn't move until they could no longer sense her presence.   

 

"Look at the size of it sis!" The boy yelled happy. His sister slapped the shit out of him. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! I wake up and find you missing, followed your footprints scared out of my fucking mind...all for a fucking strawberry?! YOU COULD'VE DIED! A snake...hawk...a human...I was sure I'd never see you again. You have any idea what this is like for a big sister to feel?! Not knowing if your little brother was eaten by something? For a fucking strawberry..." she said trembling. "I had to get it for you" he said. She looked at him with a what the hell look. "I thought you could use the juice to dye your hair. You were crying saying nobody in the family has it. I figured if you dye your hair you wouldn't feel so sad" he said. She was speechless. He did it for her not himself. He risked his life so she wouldn't be sad. His sister hugged him so tight it hurt. She sobbed into his neck. The boy had never seen her cry so hard. She ran her hand through his hair. Kissed him hard. Smelled him. The boy didn't understand why his sister was so upset. Years later he would.

 

"I love you so much but don't you ever do that again. If I lost you...my world would end" she said. The boy nodded and buried his head into her breasts. She carried him home on her back while kicking the berry along happy he was alright. Now a strawberry that size is hard to hide from tiny people living in a rabbit burrow. The sister ended up lying by saying she was the one who got it. Being the straight arrow of the two siblings...she only got a harsh lecture. For days they ate off that berry and never again did the sister complain about her blonde hair. The end" Keith said finishing his story. He was silent for a moment. Lawan saw tears on his cheeks.

 

"The boy in the story was you wasn't it? That story was about your family" she said wiping his tears away. "The last memory of all of us being a family. We lost our parents two weeks later. Every time I eat one, I think back to that day" Keith replied. Keith laid down beside her and pulled the covers over them. "Tell me about your sister" Lawan said. Keith did until they both fell asleep.

 

The next morning...

 

"He's running late" Keith said. "He won't admit it but he's excited. Here's a picture of the girl" Lawan said handing him a photo. "She's cute" he said. Lawan sighed. "Her name is Nin Phat but homes by Nin. Age 17. Her skill level is class 2 meaning she knows the basic magics and fortifications. Bring her back even if she doesn't want to come back" Lawan said. "I have to ask this question...what if she's dead?" Keith asked. Lawan handed him a sapphire earring. "It's her's. She put an enchantment on it in case she lost one of them. A weak spell like this would dissipate if she died. Use it to narrow down exactly where she is if you must" she replied. "We'll find her" Arat said walking out into the open. "Jesus...fuck is you wearing?" Keith asked. Arat was dressed in human clothing but there was a slight problem. "It's human clothing. Borrowed it from my father. Got a problem?" Arat asked annoyed. "Not if we're going to a disco" Keith laughed. Arat had on big sunglasses, a flared neck shirt exposing his chest and bell bottoms. Keith went to his room and returned with some of his own clothes. "Wear these" Keith said. Arat only changed when Lawan nodded to him. Arat adjusted the clothing with a shrinking spell. "Look who entered the 21st century" Keith said. "Enough Keith. Now go you two. There's a truck waiting on the edge of town in the human world. And be safe..." she said. Keith and Arat grew to human size and walked to the portal leading out of the city.

 

"Welcome to the human realm" Keith said after they stepped through. "The air smells funny" Arat said. "Gets worse. Let's roll" Keith said to him. On the eye of town Keith looked around. "Don't see a truck" he said. "Only an outsider would think that a truck owned by a Yaksha would only be human sized" Arat said pointing to a truck the size of a model car tucked behind a scraggly bush. Arat picked it up, carried it behind a building, unshrank it, and got in. "Scoot over. You don't have a driver permit" Keith said. Keith slammed the door and started the truck. Within a minute, they were cruising down the road towards Bangkok. "You never been to the human realm have you?" Keith asked. "I have not. It is dirtier than expected. I feel nothing from humans. Not a speck of magic" he replied. "Humans have leaned on technology to survive. Like this truck here" Keith said shifting to a higher gear.

 

"I know all about that. Guns, tanks, atom bombs" Arat hissed. "Vaccines, computers, renewable energy" Keith retorted. "And yet they destroy one another. We are tasked to protect a species that doesn't want to survive" Arat said. "I won't say humans are perfect but they are changing. More and more of them embrace the idea that your kind have the same rights they do. Might not sound as much but for humans...that's extraordinary" Keith said. "Unbelievable that a borrower would stick for them. If anything, you should hate them more than anyone. They either keep you as pets, eat you, or fuck you to death" Arat said. "Love has a way of changing your perspective. I loved one enough to impregnate her. Haven't you ever loved someone enough it changes your way of thinking?" Keith asked. "Nothing is wrong with my thinking" Arat huffed. Keith shook his head and kept driving. In a few hours they arrived in Bangkok at the address. "I see why humans build such tall buildings. The very streets are foul" Arat said shunning the trash and filth collecting on the edges of the road.

 

"Not everyone is born with the same advantages you had. Be humble" Keith said getting out the truck. The apartment was a high rise of ten floors. It wasn't dilapidated nasty but not the Hilton either. "How many live here?" Arat asked. "Easily a thousand. Bangkok is one of the most overcrowded cities in Asia. Second floor room 217" Keith replied. He called for an elevator and they both stepped in. An old woman hurried towards him and Keith kept it open for her. "Thank you sir. Not many good people in this part of the city" she said to Arat. "Wasn't me hu...lady" he said pointing to Keith. "Oh.  Sorry. Not many foreigners here either. The only ones that do come by are for the trade" she said. "Not why I'm here" Keith said. The woman nodded and kept silent. She gave a slight glance to Keith as she exited the elevator. "She's doesn't trust you at all" Arat grinned. "Oh shut up. You don't even know what she was talking about" Keith hissed. "I do to. She thinks you're a merchant" Arat said to him. "Not that kind of trade fool" Keith said brushing past him.

 

"Then what trade was she referring to?" Arat asked. "Not now" Keith replied looking at a door with 217 on it. It wasn't locked but it wouldn't open. "There's a spell on it" Arat said touching it. "Stand back. Rune Breaker...release" Keith said taking the tiny sword out his pocket and holding it.  It grew to human size at his command. He touched the tip to the sword and the spell holding it closed was broken. They opened it and stored inside. They looked around. Arat looked in the bathroom and bedroom, nothing. "She's not here" he said. "I'm not so convinced. Her earring is twitching and I smell 4 distinct scents. Keith eyed the room very hard. "The sun is shining through the window and yet I see no shadows" he said. Keith took his sword and stuck it right into the floor. Instantly the room changed. It had been ransacked. "Nin? Your illusion is broken. Come on out" Keith said. Nothing. "Don't let the white man scare you. We were sent here by the council to bring you back to the city" Arat said. Keith caught movement behind a chair leg. He walked over to see a small girl Yaksha size scramble underneath it. Keith simply pushed the chair and reached down to grab her.

 

She struggled fiercely in his grip. "I won't hurt you. My name is Keith" he said calmly to her. She looked at both of them. "Are you really from the council?" she asked. "Your vacation permit expired and you didn't return" Arat replied. Nin looked away. "Why was this place trashed? Are you injured?" Keith asked holding his palm out on the kitchen nook. Nin hopped out onto it. She gave no answer. "Let's just go" Arat said annoyed. "I can't leave. I can't leave them" she said. "Them? Who's them?" Keith asked. "...take me to the bedroom" she said softly. Arat and Keith went to it. "Come out. They won't hurt you" Nin said. Slowly, three girls came out of hiding...girls Nin's size. "Yaksha? We weren't told there were other Yaksha here" Keith said. Nin cocked an eyebrow at him surprised this westerner knew exactly what a Yaksha was. "They are NOT Yaksha. Not a hint of magic. What have you done Nin?!" Arat yelled. The girl cowered in Keith's hand. "I had to do something! These girls needed my help!" Nin yelled. "Start at the beginning" Keith sighed sitting on the bed.

 

"Three days before I was to leave, I was snatched off the streets by armed humans and thrown into a van. I was taken to a brothel and ordered to change clothes. It was clear they kidnapped me to be a sex slave. There were other girls there. These three. I waited until their guards were down and stunned them with a spell. I couldn't leave these young humans to such a fate" she said. "So, you shrank them and brought them here" Arat said. "I shrank them afterwards. Just before Lo sent his men for us" she said. They looked at her. Lo is the human who runs the criminal gang here. They knew I had fled here. I shrank us just before they kicked the door in and we hid in the cupboard. When they couldn't find us they left and I cast an illusion spell so in case they returned and searched harder, they wouldn't see us" she said. "Nice illusion except it was too clean and no shadows" Keith said. Nin shrugged. "It's been days since then. Why haven't you left?" Arat asked. "Lo has many eyes here. And these girls...they have nowhere to go. They were bought" she replied. "Bought?" Arat said.

 

"The trade you were asking about. Well we got a car down below. We can all return" Keith said. "Are you insane? We can't take humans back to our city!" Arat said. "And what do you propose?! Leave them here to be eaten by roaches or rats? Have them end up snacks for the alley cats outside? Why don't we just flush them down the fucking toilet and save them the fear and pain of being a 3-inch person in an unforgiving world? Silver spoon brat" Keith hissed. The girls cried and whimpered. "It's okay! None of that is going to happen. We will take you to a place where you will be safe. Understand?" Keith said touching one girl. They nodded. "We are sworn not to harm humans but you aren't a human. I have no..." Arat was threatening before Keith raised his hand. "I hear something" he said. He looked out the window down below. "Cars...men with guns. Somebody dropped a dime on us" Keith said. "You girls get your shit. We gotta go" Keith told them. "We have no shit to get" Nin said. "Sweet. Into that purse" he said. The girls including Nin climbed into it. Just as Keith and Arat neared the door they heard voices. "He said two went in. One was white" one said. "Probably a thief. Doubt they know where Lo's girls went" the other said. "You wanna tell the boss we didn’t check? He's pissed enough he lost three girls he spent money on. That last one was fine enough to fetch high baht" his friend replied. "We can't use illusions and expect to leave" Arat said. "Yeah...play it cool. Act like you're a leaser and I'll act like a renter looking to rent" Keith said. "That actual sounds good" Arat said impressed. Arat opened the door...

 

"So as you can see, Bangkok has decent apartments for a low price" Arat said. "And this will be cleaned up?" Keith asked. "Very much so sir" Arat replied. The men coming towards them stopped. "False alarm. Just a westerner looking for a room" one said. The other wasn't convinced. "Who are you?" the man asked Arat. "He's helping me look for an apartment" Keith replied. "Wasn't asking you" he said. Keith got nervous. He smelled a distinct scent on him...gun oil. "As this man said I'm helping him find an apartment" Arat replied. They looked at Keith. "Why does he have a purse?" one asked. "Ahem. He is one of those kinds" Arat replied. They looked dismissive at Keith. "We can show you more listings sir. The girls that lived here weren't as clean but that isn't the case with the others" Arat said. The men were walking away but froze. "Girls? What girls?" one asked. "Fuck me. RUN!" Keith yelled. They quickly dashed into the elevator and closed the door seconds before the two men could follow. On the ground floor they were met with 4 more.

 

"Kill the white one. Leave the other alive!" one shouted. Keith yanked Arat behind a concrete bench just as shots rang out. Arat was laughing. "Fuck you laughing at? You do know if they get you they're going pump you for information" Keith said. "But your ass is going to be dead and I can't kill humans" Arat replied. "They might not kill you. Just turn you into a ladyboy and pimp you out. This is Bangkok. What happens here stays here. Whole bunch of cocks in your ass...assuming your growth spell doesn't fuck up later on" Keith said. Arat stopped laughing. They could hear the girl's tiny screams from the purse. "Look. I get the pacifist thing but these guys will kill you just for being close! They aren't the best of shots! So either attack or get your brains blown out!" Keith yelled. A shot blew a chuck of concrete off inches from Arat's head. 

 

Arat's composure had left him. He hurled lightning at their attackers and they fell to the ground. Arat looked at his hands as if they betrayed him. "Now!" Keith yelled taking him by the collar. He could see him trembling. "It was either you or them. I prefer them" he said looking at him. Arat was taken aback for a moment as there was no anger in his eyes but genuine concern. That moment was broken as a gunshot rang out. Arat yelped in pain. "FUCKER!" Keith screamed as he summoned his sword. The Thai gangster was still twitching and could barely hold the gun as the recoil fucked his grip. Didn't stop Keith from cleaving his skull. He pushed Arat into the van, got him himself and flew out the parking lot. "Nin! Grow and see to him!" Keith yelled as he shifted into third.  Nin hopped out the purse and grew to human size. Arat was lying on his back panting. "It's bad! Blood everywhere!" she yelled. Keith gave a glance. Indeed, he was bleeding very badly from his inner leg. "The shot nicked his femoral artery! Use one hand to apply pressure and the other to cast a healing spell!" Keith said Turing to hold the van steady as he looked for the road that would lead out the city.

 

"Keith...I'm cold" Arat croaked. Arat himself didn't know why he was saying that to Keith. Why would he care. If anything, he would be glad he died. "...you're going to be okay buddy. I need you to stay awake for now. Can you do that?" Keith asked. "...yeah" Arat replied. He was terrified but Keith's words somehow gave him courage. "Hold on!" Keith yelled taking a hard turn. Shots rang out again zipping through the windshield. "This Lo guy does not want us to leave. Aw shit!" Keith said as they went over a hill to see two cars blocking the street. His enhanced vision could pick out the AK-47's they carried. Their rounds would tear through the van like it was tinfoil. "That's stupid! They'll kill us all!" Nin yelled looking forward. "Not about the money or the girls anymore" Keith said. He only had seconds to act. "Nin, I need the strongest wind spell you can muster to stop our fall" Keith said as he cut his finger on broken windshield. "Fall?! What fall?!" Nin yelled. "Just do it!" Keith said as he wrote an arcane shrinking spell as fast as he could on the dashboard in blood. The ground seemed to race up as they shrank at incredible speed. Keith jerked the van hard and felt the front tire pop.

 

"NOW!" Keith shrieked as they felt weightless. They fell forward as their fall slowed roughly and the van punched the ground once more. Keith turned the headlights on as it was pitch black outside. "Wha...happened?" Arat asked weakened. "Something insane. I shrank us and the van and drove us into a sewer vent. Nin here stopped us from crashing to the ground. Good job Nin" Keith said. Keith rolled the window up. "I can hear them. They don't know what happened" Nin said. "Good" Keith said as he popped the clutch and stepped on to the gas. He felt the wheel well on the ground. "Flat tire" he said. "Then we can walk" Nin said. "Absolutely not. This area isn't big enough for a human and it would be suicide to try at Yaksha size" he replied. "We got magic" Nin said. "Enough to fend off a horde of rats? Arat here can barely stay awake so we're down a man. We need to wait until he's rested. Later I'll try fixing the tire and drive us to the next manhole" Keith said sighing. His ears picked up something.

 

"Check on those girls. They're crying pretty hard" he said. Nin placed the purse on the floor and asked for them to come out. Nin gasped as the girls pulled one of their own out. She wasn't moving. They explained that when the van jerked, the girl slammed her head hard into a giant lipstick. Keith crawled into the back to see why she had gasped. "Oh no" he said seeing Nin holding the girl in her palms. "Heal...heal...HEAL!" Nin screamed as she kept casting the spell over and over. Keith could see in the dim magic light that the girl was not breathing and her neck was turned a little too far left. "Nin...she's gone" he whispered touching her hands. The girls watched as the giantess sobbed over the girl. Arat looked on. He had never seen someone die before. Even with the grief of the family that lost someone by the snake weeks earlier, he was detached. Like so many, tragedies don't have a true impact unless it affects them personally. 15 minutes before this girl was alive, now she wasn't. He understood now how truly dangerous the human world was and how privileged he was to live in safety. As he looked at Keith, he could see the remorse in his eyes but no tears. As if he had seen this scene many times over the years. He was getting a better respect for him.

 

Arat tore off a piece of his shirt and handed it to Nin. "Wrap her up in this" he said. Nin solemnly did. Arat began reciting sutras as he looked on. Keith found it remarkable as the sutras he spoke were known by the girls. Even if they're were different species and sizes, somethings were the same.

 

Arat fell asleep soon after. Keith checked him. "Exhausted like we all are" he said. "Can you roll the window down? It's getting hot" Nin said. "No. I'm afraid the wind will carry our scent. It's really not safe down here" he said. "...like what?" one of the shrunken girls asked. Keith hesitated to answer but he saw not telling might be worse. "Sewer rats. They eat anything and hunt mostly by smell. We'll be fine as long as we don't open any doors or windows" he replied. That gave them little comfort. They looked at their dead friend wrapped like a mummy. He guessed they'd rather die quick like she had than be torn apart and eaten by rats. Keith enclosed his hands around them. "We will protect you" he sternly said. It gave them some comfort but not much. Nin took off almost all her clothes as the temperature in the van rose. Outside it was sewer cool 71 degrees. In The van it was pushing 88. "What brings you to our world?" she asked. "Long story" he replied. "We got time" she motioned. Keith told his story to her.

 

"You got a lot on your plate" Nin said reclining. "An understatement" Keith said checking Arat's pulse. "You keep doing that. Must be your best friend" she said. "Friend? We hate each other. Fucked up thing is he's the closest thing I have to a brother in my life...now that Ritchie is gone" Keith replied. "Hate?" Nin asked. "He's arrogant, stubborn, and conceited. He's also a hard worker, unwavering, and trustworthy. He's better at magic but I'm older and I've lived in this world. He's my responsibility. I've lost too many in my life...I’d rather not lose him" Keith said. Arat was actually awake to hear that. He felt extremely guilty for being such an ass to him. He judged him right off the bat by his looks and went from there. He was beginning to see why girls preferred him. "Your ankle is swollen" Keith said. "Twisted it climbing back here" Nin said. Keith casted as spell.

 

"Thought you couldn't cast spells" she said. "Not in the way you can. My fae blood and Oberon in my head does give me a teeny bit of power but not much. Barely a drop in the bucket compared to your kind" he said. "Can you keep rubbing it?" she asked. Keith didn't even notice he had. "You seem nervous" she said. "The scents of you and these girls are messing with my nose. It'll pass" he said. "The way you talk to us...to them. You care a great deal about others" she said. Keith looked at the now half naked girls. They were watching him and only him intensely. "Being a Borrower, you learn that life is fleeting and precious" he said softly looking at one girl. Keith touched her with his finger. The way he petted her as if to keep her calm as the van got hotter. She surprised him by kissing his fingertip. "She wants you to pick her up" Nin said. Keith held her in his hand. "Don't. You don't owe me anything" he said watching her take what little she had on off.      

 

The girl looked away ashamed. "Don't feel that way. You are pretty and I am tempted...I just worry about control" he said. They all looked at him funny. "My kind is very strong as when we have sex...we can lose control. I make it a habit to keep eye contact and ask over and over if they're okay when I do fuck a girl" he said softly. "Really?" Arat asked. "Didn't know you were awake. Yeah...you have no idea how nerve wracking it is for me to fuck a girl that isn’t a borrower. One slip up and I could dislocate a shoulder, cause internal bleeding, or worse yet...nevermind" Keith said shrugging. Arat realized that Keith wasn't that keen on fucking his classmates. Hurting them was always on his mind. So, when Keith downplayed any fun to be had doing so, he wasn't joking. Having said that, Keith nuzzled the shrunken girl making her giggle. The other girls on the floor saw sincerity and sadness in his eyes. This giant man knew nothing about them, yet he cared for them. Cared for them all. "It's getting stuffy" Arat said. "Yeah. I'm going to have to open the windows to let air in" Keith said reaching for the crank. "Thought that was a bad idea" Nin said. "Can't help it. Arat is still pale and it beats suffocating or baking in this soup can of a van" Keith said.

 

The air was funky to say the least, but it did carry oxygen. "Need to pee" Arat said trying to stand. "Be careful" Keith said as he opened the sliding door. Arat nodded and stumbled out. "I'll steady you" Nin said following. Arat found it humiliating to be leaning on a woman to piss but he did feel her soft body on his to be satisfying. "I can heal you more soon. Just bear with it" she said. "Thanks" he said looking into her eyes. Keith glanced out to make sure they were alright. He smiled to see him flirting with her. "Uh...if you need to go too..." he said seeing one trembling. When Arat and Nin had crawled back in, Keith took the girls out the van to pee. A girl chuckled as the giant blushed and turned away. A flash of light behind him caught his attention. "He's doing much better now. We can start to leave as soon as you’re done" Nin said. "Sounds fine...to...me" Keith was saying until he heard an odd sound coming from both directions. Weird faint tapping. Dozens...no hundreds of taps.

"Nin...give me some light" he said. Nin cast a simple light spell and Keith held his breath. He snatched the girls up as soon as he could and dove into the van. Shutting the door and rolling the windows up, his guard was up.

 

"Rats...lots of rats" he whispered. Nin whimpered and held Arat. The tiny girls held one another and Keith held his sword ready to use it. The vermin crisscrossed last the van in herds but now and then they would pause to sniff it. Their claws scratching the sheet metal. At their size they didn't squeak. It was more like low growls. Then it happened. One plowed its face and nose through the right window. Nin screamed as Keith slashed the rat's nose right off. Alerted, the rats began to dog pile the van. Get in the seats! NOW!" Keith screamed. Arat had Nin sit in his lap as Keith drew an arcane on the interior roof. "Don't touch a goddamned thing!" Keith yelled as he activated it. A lightning spell sprang forth electrifying the van. The ran touching it were electrocuted instantly. "Arat. Come with me" Keith said yanking the door open. He hoisted him up on top of the van. "They'll regroup. I need you to fire off the most powerful wind spell you can!" Keith yelled as he readied his sword.

 

"You better have a plan!" Arat yelled. Keith looked at him. "I always have a plan. We're going to drive them into the sea...so to speak" Keith grinned. As Arat charged his spell, he could only watch in astonishment at Keith slaying rats as soon as they came too close. He had never seen someone move so fast and accurate. Lawan had told them that borrowers could be excellent warriors, but he had dismissed the notion as they couldn't do magic. He felt like a fool. Keith swung his sword upwards decapitating the vermin. Bringing it down and spinning he cleaved another. The girls had stopped screaming as sheer terror froze their lungs. As rat bodies began to pile, it was clear that Keith couldn't hold the line. His sword dragged the ground more often by the passing seconds. Even he didn't have infinite stamina. "Keith...I'm sorry. I'm sorry how..."

 

"This is not the end! I know you Arat! You can do this! You're the best in our class at magic!" Keith yelled. Arat was humbled but smiled proudly at the same time. "Damn right! Get down!" he yelled. A mighty gust of wind flew out across the ground. Keith using his sword as an anchor barely held on. The rats weren't so lucky. They were swept over the edge into the waterway. "They're not drowning! It isn't deep enough!" Arat yelled. "Not the plan" Keith said using his sword to finish the job. Just so happens that dragging his sword was deliberate. He was carving out another arcane lightning spell one whispered into his mind by Oberon. The spell itself was old. Used back when magic was the forefront of battle. At Keith’s level he couldn't cast it well. It lacked the power it could really make. Power that could blast an oak tree to splinters. But that's not what Oberon counted on. The spell was excellent with accuracy. He himself scorched a Formorian's eye out at 100 yards once using it. The bolt flew from the circle and raced down into the tepid waters. Every single rat shrieked horrifically as it was fried. Keith and Arat sighed as only the sound of the sizzling of water and fur was in the air. Not a rat's squeak among it.

 

Arat caught Keith before he collapsed into the water. "I got you" Arat said softly. "Over by the tire" Keith motioned. Arat helped him over and sat him down. Keith used alchemy to transmute the blow out tire good as new. "Get back in the van and strap yourselves in" he said. "What about you?" Arat asked. "I'm going to carry the van to a nearby manhole. We need to go home while we can" he replied. Arat climbed in and had Nin buckle up. He had to crouch down to avoid hitting his head after he unshrank. They held the girls in their hands as Keith picked the van up in his arms. Finding on about 600 ft. further down, Keith climbed the ladder with the van safely tucked under his arm. Thankfully, nobody was waiting for them when he popped up street level. He sat it down and unshrank it. Keith could barely open the door. "Can you drive us home without killing us?" he asked. "After all that? I certainly hope so" Arat replied. Keith was too tired to laugh as Arat popped the clutch and stalled it. After few goes though and he got it moving.

 

Nin kept the girls shrunk as she saw no reason to grow them back if they were going into the city. The girls were emotionally spent from the ordeal. The wrapped-up body of their friend sat in the center console. They were nearing home when Arat spoke. "Keith...we need to pull over and take care of the body" he said pointing to it. "Local custom dictates that a body must be cremated before sundown if they died a violent death. It's to avoid them coming back as vengeful spirits" Nin interjected. Keith glanced at the girls. He saw the grief and concern on their faces. "Sure" Keith said. Arat pulled the van over and Nin carried the wrapped up shrunken corpse of the girl. Keith carried the other girls. They walked 100 ft. into the forest before being satisfied of the location. It was under a mango tree They chose for her resting place. Keith took a swig from his water bottle before digging. A foot down he stopped and let Nin place the body in the hole. With a simple fire spell, she set it ablaze. The girls sobbed loudly (for their size) as the ritual took place. Keith stood there quietly.

 

Arat watched him clench his fist so tight his fingernails drew blood. He could see something Yaksha in him. The same notion that all life was precious. Taking it didn't mean it wasn't. It just meant that there are times that it was necessary. It took all of 10 minutes to reduce the 3-inch body to ash and bits of bone. Nin had to turn away as the sight of the small girls pushing dirt over the ashes was too hard to watch. Keith motioned with his head for Arat to see to her. He put his hands on her shoulders and she spun around to hug him tightly. For The first time in his young life, Arat wanted something other than sex touching a cute girl. As she sobbed into his chest he stroked her black hair softly. He wanted to take her pain away. It concerned him to see her suffer so. He understood it now what made Lawan and Keith tick. Wasn't the sex, wasn't the foreplay. Caring for one another. Something as simple as Keith giving Lawan water on a hot day. Arat had left the city a boy but would return a man. As only a man could understand that love isn't built on the physical (although it is important), it's the emotional. Arat kissed her forehead and she stopped sobbing. A whisper of a whimper escaped her lips.

 

Keith finished covering the hole when it became clear the girls couldn't handle such a task their size. They all knew that beforehand, but it was the symbolism of it all. Keith was bent on his knees looking at something near the tree. "What is it?" Arat asked looking. Keith reached out, took ehat he was looking at, and stood back up. "A strawberry. There's a small patch right here. Did you know strawberries aren't native to Thailand? They came here by ship...like borrowers. Pushed to breed and survive...like borrowers. Found their own niche...like borrowers. Life can be harsh and cruel but at times...even the worst of adversity can yield a bright future you can't even fathom yet" Keith said.

 

He scooped the girls into his hands ringing them to his face, so he could look into their tear soaked brown eyes. "I know you're hurting so bad right now. I felt like my world ended when I lost my sister. I didn't think my life could get better. But it did. God, Buddha or whomever had a plan for me (no Oberon. Not even you could set it all up). You were sold like cattle, forced to fuck, lost someone close to you, but that is not what will define you...unless you let it" he said. Keith bit his lip hard enough to draw blood. Borrowing a sliver of magic from Oberon's soul he cast a spell. "Normally this would akin to a curse but not today. This will be my blessing on you. Kiss me and drink my blood and I will give you the most powerful blessing I can. A blessing that saved me one rainy night" he said raising them to his lips. Now such a thing to say would sound insane. To drink the blood of a giant to have a spell put on you. But this giant saved their lives. Grieved with them. Felt their pain. He wouldn't do anything to hurt them ever. They trusted him with their very being.

 

One by one they kissed his bleeding lower lip drinking an ounce of blood. Their bodies felt electrified and when it was done they felt nothing different. "What...what was the spell?" one asked. Keith didn't answer as he turned his palms to face the small grave. They stared at it and their heart sank once more but something happened that gave them true hope. "You are not alone" was a voice in their minds. They were shocked. "That's the spell. When you feel grief, pain, or loneliness, my blessing will activate reminding you of the truth" he said. "That we aren't alone" the other tiny girl said. Keith nodded. They were all quiet as they finished their journey. Keith parked the van and they all walked to the entrance of the Yaksha city. "Welcome to your new home" Nin said to the girls as they arrived. They tiptoed through the city and They all stopped not too far from Lawan's. "Me and Nin will take the girls to the council" Arat said. "Will they give you shit?" Keith asked. "With Nin safe and sound and my connections, they will fuss but that's it. See you home" Arat replied. Keith nodded and finished walking home. Lawan was human sized sitting in the stone circle outside meditating. Keith shrank down to approach her after putting the strawberry on the ground. The giantess had her hands clasped while the soles of her massive feet were pressed together. She didn't have her loincloth on so her bare pussy was exposed past her legs. Lawan had not noticed him approaching her feet.

 

Keith saw his reflection in her well-kept toenails. Smooth as glass to the touch. He kissed and licked between her toes and got no response from her. He climbed over her feet to get to her cunt and paused. Her sacred place was warm. Very deep inside was their unborn child. Keith was glad to be home and looking at the work of art that was his giantess fiancée gave him much needed peace. "I love you so much" he said as he sucked and licked her huge snatch. Lawan glanced down and plucked him up. "Hey..." was all he got out before she tossed him into her mouth and sucked on his body. She quickly spat him out in her hand though. "Didn't taste right?" Keith snickered. "You know how hard it is to find nirvana with some tiny person licking your pussy? Fuck me the aftertaste! Like a gym sock! Away with you to the baths!" Lawan said spitting. Keith carried his strawberry into the house and sat it down before washing up.

 

He came out to see Lawan his size staring at the berry in their living room. It was the size of the sofa and nearly touched the ceiling. "A strawberry?" she asked. "Found them growing in the forest" he replied. "Why were you...nevermind. Your job was successful I take it?" she asked. "Nin is back safe and sound if that was what you were asking. Successful is a mixed bag" he replied. Arat came into the door. "Took care of it. The girls will be put up with families here" Arat said. "Thanks man. Means a great deal" Keith said holding his hand out. "Couldn't have done it without your help. See you in class tomorrow" Arat said shaking his hand. Lawan raised an eyebrow. "Start at the beginning" she said narrowing her eyes.

 

An hour or so later...

 

"Another slice of berry?" he asked. "Stuffed. Fuck me that was a story. I'm very glad you came back safe" she said sitting in his lap. Lawan groaned as he fucked his cock deeper into her. "It worked out. Those girls, even though they are kinda stuck shrunken to your size now, would've had a very shitty life if it wasn't for Nin. Makes me think what we can do if we use our power for others" he said. "What...oh god...you're asking is a huge change" she said. Keith came inside her and lifted her off him. His fingers scoped up a drop of semen trickling out of her. "Even big changes start very small" he said holding his fingers up to her. "A dreamer" she chuckled. "Haven't you heard? Life is but a dream" he smiled.

 

Meanwhile back in Bangkok...

 

Lo sat at his desk drinking booze. His office was above the nightclub he ran as a "legitimate" business. His property was gone and some of his men were dead. Not just dead but as in "went medieval" dead. He put out word of this white man with a sword. All it got him was laughs from fellow gang bosses. He was well to do about finding them and feeding them to pigs. He ran this section of town. He made the rules. If he doesn't find them then it looks bad for him. His fellows would see that as weakness. And God forbid a triad family decided to "restructure" the board of bosses. He didn’t notice two flashes of light outside his door. He did notice the woman who stepped through it. Lo had his gun in his lap. He was wary of this woman. She was not Thai. Not with that milky skin. Finely dressed so she had money. Chinese? Taiwanese? Japanese? "Good evening Mr. Lo" she said. Chinese...a hint of Cantonese accent in her voice. Lo was very wary now. When a triad family came knocking, they would send one rep. Usually it was a man but when a woman came...look out. Women tended to be assassins using their looks to have their victims lower their guard.

 

"Which pole are you from?" he asked. "I'm not from the triads. I came because I heard an interesting story" she replied. She sat down, slipped her heels off, and placed her bare feet on his desk. Lo didn't know either to be insulted by her putting her sweaty feet on his £10,000 imported from England desk or to be intrigued. Furthermore, she was chewing gum until she swallowed with a creepy smile. "How The fuck did you get past my men?" he asked setting his gun back in his holster. "Lunch" she replied. "Lunch? It's fucking 11 at night! No, you tell me who the fuck you are, or you end up servicing dicks for baht for the rest of your life" he said. She spread her toes before cracking them. "All I want is some information" she sighed. "We all want something. You thought you could walk in here, flash your pretty eyes and feet and I'd just fall for it. I'm not one of those fools. Now are you a virgin? Tell me so I know how high to set your price on your first day as one of my whores" Lo said.

 

"Humans are so unreasonable" she muttered moving her hand. Lo shrank right in his plush leather chair. A gust of wind brought gently to rest on the table right at her feet. Lo immediately cringed at the smell. He still had his gun as it shrank with him. He fired off shot after shot as the woman brought her sole down on his body. The bullets could not pierce her sole. If anything, it tickled her. Lo found himself pinned underneath it. Foot sweat and leather invaded his nose and her sweaty sole soaked his shirt. "Let's try this again. I heard an interesting story. Now if you answer my questions...I won't squash you into paste" she said putting some pressure on him. Lo punched the sides of her big and second toe gasping for air. He nodded and relented when it became clear how stupid it was to resist. "Good. I heard your men fought a man who could throw lighting and a white man with a sword. Furthermore, the van they were in vanished before their eyes" she said.

 

"Just bullshit! Bullshit spat by men high on my supply and fools fearing my wrath they failed!" he yelled as her foot was pushing air out of his miniscule lungs. "No more bullshit than being shrunk and dying under a giantess' feet" she said smiling. Her smile caused his heart to sink even further if that was possible. Her teeth were stained red with blood. "My...my men...what..." he stammered. "I said lunch didn't I? Well my lunch to be exact. Hadn't eaten since breakfast and I was famished" she replied. "Fuck are you..." he said shivering. "Your mistress or your death depending on your cooperation. You humans must label everything to comprehend it so you can call us Mogwai. My given name is not worthy of your tongue. Now your questions will end" she said raising her feet off him and standing. Lo tripped over his own pen as he tried to scramble away as she circled around the desk. She sat down and felt the chair. "Nice. Very nice. A girl can get used to this. Lo...summon the men that were involved. We shall see if what I suspect is true" she said.

 

Not wanting to end up her snack as well or under her smelly feet once more, Lo kicked the speaker button on his landline phone and slowly pressed a phone number. "Still looking boss" the man said answering. "Nevermind that. Come back to the club!" Lo shouted. "You alright boss? Your voice is squeaky" the man said. "Just do as I said!" Lo yelled. The call ended and he looked at the young woman. "Mistress it is then. I might this assignment after all" she chuckled looking at a video feed of the dance floor. The young woman licked her lips. "Just had lunch....but I can go for dinner" she said eying her soon to be prey.