- Text Size +

"Welcome aboard United flight 1237 with nonstop service to Los Angeles. Our expected flight time is 6 hrs. 31 minutes. We ask you to stow your carry ons and fasten seat belts as we prepare to taxi" the captain said over the speaker. "That long?" Aspen asked. "You think that's long? Our connecting flight to Tokyo has a flight time of 12 hours" Keith said buckling his seatbelt. "At least it's comfy" Claire said kicking her legs as she sat in Aspen's hands. "Speak for yourself squirt. We humans got long legs" Aspen said trying to move her legs in the cramped front of her seat.  

 

"Ma'am. I need to ask you to stow your borrower pet in a cage before we take off" a stewardess said looking at the pair. "I rather not. I don't cage my borrower. I can hold her just fine" Aspen said coiling her fingers around Claire. "I'm sorry but if we hit turbulence she could fly out your hands and injure someone" the lady replied. "Dammit. She's got a point. Well I don't have a cage" Aspen told her. "We have spares at the front for such emergencies" she said holding her hands out. Claire looked worried at the giantess stranger. Aspen sighed. "Please be careful with her. She's a member of the family" Aspen said handing Claire over. "Not to worry miss. You and your husband can expect the best of care for your pet" she said nodding before leaving.

 

"Husband?" Keith asked grinning. "Oh knock it off. You absolutely sure you have a solid lead on koonagos?" Aspen asked. "Sort of. Let's just say it a very good hunch" he replied. Aspen looked at him. "Whoa chill! I did find really good info. Officially koonago don't exist. Unofficially they do but are considered national treasures and are kept secret to protect them from poachers and the general public. And there's the juicy rumors. The rumor is there's a secret place that caters to wealthy clientele who have a kink for tiny Asian people. A place called Issun-bōshi Onsen. Said to be outside of Kamakura. I um...looked at some of the finances of Diet members and sure enough a few have spent money in Kamakura. Money paid out of accounts with phony names" he said.

 

"Sounds promising. I did some research of my own before we left. Apparently, the name koonago is a modern one popping up within the last few centuries. Before they were called yokai. A species native to Japan, koonago look almost exactly like Japanese people. Average height is 2.71 inches. Average age is unknown as their existence is rumor at best but if the folk tales are believed they could live for hundreds of years. Said to have power over nature, koonago were worshipped in Shinto shrines. Stories about their feats and deeds litter Japanese literature and local legends. Issun-bōshi or one-inch samurai (Aspen points to Keith indicating the same name he found) is considered an example of koonago."

 

"Going by the tales, koonago are supportive (and curious) of humans but fear them as well causing them to get found easier than one might expect. Those that are worshipped though are fiercely protective of the village. One story has a koonago creating a typhoon that destroyed Kublai Khan's invasion forces twice in 1274 and 1281. Koonago are great craftsmen and smitten by humans of innocent character. Younger koonago are more subservient to humans as their own desire to mate impels them to seek good partners" Aspen said finishing reading a printed-out page. "Innocent character?" Keith asked. Both chuckled at themselves. "Better off trying to find this Onsen" Aspen said.

 

Two hours later...

 

"Thank god the drink and snack service is done. Sucks considerable ass being the only stewardess on this flight" the woman said kicking her shoes off after sitting in the section just for her. She looked on at Claire who just sat in her cage brooding. "Want a pretzel?" the lady asked. Claire didn't want to say yes but she was hungry. "...yes please" she muttered. The giantess opened her cage and watched the tiny girl step out. She handed Claire the mini pretzel and watch her nibble away after sitting down and extending her legs. "Did your owner give you a name?" the lady asked. Claire eyed the giantess for the insulting way of being treated as a pet. The way she smiled at her gave her goosebumps. The woman herself was probably 28 or 29. Maybe even 30. Her red hair tied in a ponytail as to not get in the way. Her freckles looked like chicken pox to the borrower at her size.

 

"My name is Claire" she responded. "A nice name. I'm Samantha" the lady said as she poured some soda into a bottle top. "I must say you are very pretty. I've only seen borrowers like you in magazines and pedigree catalogs. If your owner can afford you then why is she and her husband flying coach?" Samantha asked. "Not her husband...thank god" Claire said. "Hmmm...I see" Samantha said just before plopping her stocking feet on the tray table on the wall. Her feet just inches from Claire. Claire cringed slightly from the smell. Samantha stared at her. "Well get to it borrower?" Samantha said. Claire threw down her pretzel. "Get to what? Your feet? I'm not rubbing your smelly fucking feet. Claire said. "Did you just refuse a command from a human borrower?" Samantha said poking her with her big toe knocking Claire on her back.

 

"Did I stutter bitch? I said I'm not rubbing your fucking feet and I'm not a pet either!" Claire yelled. Claire stood up showing her defiance. Just then the plane jumped as it hit an air pocket. Claire soared into the air about a foot before landing at n the giantess' lap. Because her legs were crossed and popped up, Claire didn't stay there for long and tumbled off. Desperate to break her fall, the little borrower girl grasped the seat cushion just enough to slow her down but not stop. "Owww...Claire groaned after landing on the carpet floor. Suddenly, her entire body except her head was engulfed by a giant smelly nylon covered foot. "And that's why we have cages" the woman said grinning as she moved her foot left and right painfully kneading Claire.

 

"Now you're going to rub my foot or I'll just push down like so" the woman said pressing the ball of her foot on the tiny girl. The air in her little lungs was squeezed out. Her ribs creaked under the pressure. Claire beat her fists against her big and second toes. The giantess only let up as the borrower began to turn blue from lack of breathing. "I'll tell my friend. Tell her what you did" Claire said after gasping for air. "Oh really? As I see it it can go two ways. One I just rub my foot on you till you pass away, stick you back in your cage and claim a bad spot of turbulence killed you. It happens. Or two you do as I say and I won't tell Customs your owner doesn't have a borrower's license. You need those to own one...like a dog or cat. Pedigrees cost a good bunch but I guess your owner never got one. If she had the money she wouldn't be flying coach. So what will it be? Dying under my feet after I'm done with you? Risk ending up in a customs office for the next 6 months away from your owner. Or...doing what your kind is supposed to do...serve humans" she said. Her foot hovered over her. Claire got on her knees and extended her arms to rub her smelly foot. "How about none of the above? “a male voice said.

 

A small gust of air blinded Claire and when she opened her eyes she saw something amazing. The giantess was no longer one. The stewardess was epically tiny and Claire towered over her like a human would tower over a borrower. "Damn that drained the battery" Keith said as he sat in the seat. "You did this?" Claire asked looked at the shocked beyond reason woman near her. "Didn't see all of it but I did see enough. Needed to go to the bathroom and saw her hurting you. Used the prototype” Keith said holding a size watch. "There's another of those?" Claire said standing up. The woman scrambled away from the borrower in terror. "Of course. Still have the prototype just in case Aspen's broke after she shrunk. Never seen it shrink anyone that tiny. She's ain’t the even size of a fuckin' ant" Keith said looking down.

 

The woman was indeed small. Not even a centimeter in height standing up, the size watch had shrunk her in perfect scale. To Claire, she was no taller than three inches. To Keith, he had to squint to even see her. Claire took off her little sneaker. Her tiny sock clad foot dropped onto the woman. "She threatened to kill me" Claire said under her breath. "She under your foot?" he asked. "Feel her squirming" she replied. "You do what you want. I'll back your play" Keith said. Claire took her foot off her just a little. "Hear that human? Your life is in my hands...or under my foot so to speak. They may be tiny but my feet do sweat. How does it feel to be forced to smell the sweaty feet of a three-inch-tall girl? Helpless? Now you know how I felt" Claire said sitting down. "Looks like she's saying something. Can't hear shit" Keith said.

 

"She's begging for her life. Saying she was just kidding" Claire said. "Like I said. Choice is yours. Eat her, rape her, smother her under your sweaty socked foot. Whatever floats your boat" Keith said. Claire snatched the woman up so fast she got vertigo. This was a new experience for the borrower. A tiny woman at her mercy. She could see the appeal now. Claire felt...human. "Naw. I won't kill you" Claire told her. "Unless you lick my pussy" she said finishing. The woman sobbed as Claire put her back down. "Some privacy please?" Claire asked. "I'll come back later to unshrink her" he said standing up and walking back to his seat. Now that they were alone, Claire unbuttoned her jeans and took off her other shoe. The woman looked horrified at seeing her giant cunt. She tried telling herself this was all a nightmare. A human about to service a giant borrower? Just the thought was too much for her mind. "Take off your uniform. Don't want that getting messy do we?" Claire asked. The woman did as told and stood naked before her. "Get to it" Claire said pulling her lips apart.

 

"Jesus you suck at this" Claire said annoyed at her. She took her and shoved her into her pussy head first. The shrunken stewardess tried to scream but found every time she opened her mouth a flood of Claire's juices would stop her from trying. Claire hummed to herself looking out the window and seeing the sea of clouds. A breathtaking sight for the borrower. "Humans have no idea how lucky they are. You enjoy such beauty every day. Not fearing for your life. Not worrying if the next person you see will rape, crush, or eat you. You thought you could use me because of who I was. How does it feet to be raped by the smallest intelligent creature you ever seen? Well I guess you're the tiniest now. Oops. Don't want to drown ya. Better...pick...things up!" Claire said jerking her in and out faster and faster until she came. Claire dropped her on the floor watching her cough out her fluids.

 

"How do I taste? Aspen said I taste like cherries. You'd know better with being truly inside me" Claire taunted. The woman said nothing but quietly sob as she curled into a ball. "Dammit..." Claire said actually feeling guilty. Hours passed and Keith returned. "It's charged. Wow. You did a number on her" Keith said pushing her around with his fingernail. "Bitch get your clothes on unless you want to stay tiny forever" Claire said. The woman got dressed as fast as she could hoping this wasn't a trick. After raping her Claire left her completely alone which surprised her. "Alright. Here we go" Keith said gently touching her and pressing a button. The stewardess grew back to normal size but looked like shit. "Fix your fucking self" Keith hissed. The woman rushed into the bathroom and shut the door locking it behind her. He could hear her sobbing inside. "You're coming back with me" he said scooping Claire up.

 

Aspen was deep asleep as Keith sat down and placed Claire on his tray table. He straightened out her shirt and fixed her hair. Claire looked at him and felt his kindness. She quickly pushed his finger away. "Claire? Why do you hate me?" he asked softly. "You stare at me funny. Touch me without asking" I don't like that. I don't like when people touch me without...without asking" Claire said softly. "I'm sorry. You're right I should ask. I do it without thinking because you're pretty and cute and you remind me of..." he said before trailing off. Claire looked at him with a slight dismissive look until she saw a sadness in his eyes. "Remind you of who?" she asked. "My sister. She was a borrower like you" he said in a whisper. Claire looked at him with wide eyes. As Keith never really spoke about his past, hearing he had a borrower sister was shocking news. "You mean your family adopted one" she said thinking the relationship was similar to what she and Aspen had. "...no" he replied. Keith motioned for her to come closer to him. He lowered his face close almost startling her as his mouth was close enough she felt his breath. "I'm not human. I'm a borrower" he said very quietly. Claire gasped. Keith pointed to his size watch and told her to keep it quiet.

 

Before Claire could ask anything else, the ding of the fasten seat belt sign went off. "We are now beginning our descent into LAX. We ask you to fasten your seatbelt and put your tray table in the upright and lock position. The stewardess will come by to collect your trash" the pilot said. "Wonder if she'll come out" Keith said. Oddly enough, the woman did and began gathering trash. People did notice a smell about her. Musky, sour and sweet. Eventually she came up to Keith and Claire. Her shaking hand collected their cups and bags. She didn't dare make eye contact. "Nice perfume. What is it? Ode to pussy and dirty sock?" Keith asked with a satisfied grin. The woman whimpered and quickly left them. "What's the smell?" Aspen asked yawning. "Don't know. The stewardess just passed by. Maybe it was her" Keith said. "Bitch needs to learn about showering. Smells like old ass panties" Aspen said. Claire sniffed herself and shrugged. "Oh! Look who isn't in a cage" Aspen said letting Claire. "The stewardess was nice enough to change her mind" Keith said grinning. "Sweet but she still needs to shower. I swear it reeks" Aspen said. Claire huffed and pouted. "It's not that bad" the borrower said.

 

The plane taxied to the gate and people began to get off. More than a few wrinkled their noses at the stewardess. "Somebody should say something about how she smells" a lady said to Keith. Keith stood right next to the stewardess as he waited for the door. "Yeah, somebody should" Keith said staring into her face. She quickly looked away. "Our next connection is in two hours. We got some time" Keith said. "How about lunch. Fucking starving" Aspen said. There was a food court between terminals and Aspen, Keith, and Claire partook of it. "Burger is good" Keith said opening his laptop. "Better be for the price" Aspen said. "Flavorful but greasy" Claire said sitting on her tray eating a makeshift burger made of a tiny chunk of beef and bun. "People are staring at us" Claire said. Aspen looked around. Two had caught her eye. A woman with a male borrower on a tiny leash and an older teen with a borrower girl of similar age. Both borrowers were blonde.

 

"I get tired of people staring at me because I'm blonde" Claire huffed. "That's not why they're staring. They're looking at me and Aspen wondering why we aren't dressed like they are. You know. That designer shit" Keith said looking up from his screen. Aspen and Claire looked at him. "Blonde borrowers are kinda rare nowadays. Having them is like owning a luxury car. You didn't know that?" Keith asked. "So they think we're scrubs or posers" Aspen said sipping her drink. "Welcome to LA. Ever thought of moving out here? Borrower rights activists have a better time on the west coast" Keith asked. "Live out here? Fuck that. I'm a proud east coast New England Patriots loving girl. Besides, that house is home not just to me. But to them" Aspen said rubbing Claire's tiny head. "Excuse me ma'am" a man said walking up to them.

 

He handed Aspen his business card. "I'm Derek Mathers of Little Wonder talent agency. I couldn't help but notice your borrower there. Is she natural blonde?" he asked. Aspen eyed him. He didn't seem aggressive or creepy. "The carpet matches the drapes" she quipped. Claire kicked her finger. "Delightful! What is her name?" he asked. "My name is Claire" Claire said not liking to be ignored. "You're very photogenic Claire. A great deal of our model shoots is actually borrowers" he said taking his phone out. Pic after pic he showed to them. Men, women, and children in designer clothes, dresses, lingerie, underwear, swimsuits, among other things. How they were shot one couldn't tell they were no taller than an index finger. "That's quite nice really" Aspen said. Claire looked mesmerized. "So you think Claire could do this?" Aspen asked. "Oh yes. She has the looks, bust size, excellent muscle and bone structure, and smile" he replied.

 

"I don't know. That’s really her decision" Aspen said not wanting to speak for Claire. "...I see. Well Miss Claire?" he asked. Claire was shocked. This stranger was treating her like a person. "We kinda have something going on right now" Claire replied looking away. "I understand. This is out of the blue. Can I get some shots? I have a nice dress and can even keep it afterward. Just take a few minutes" he said pulling out a very nice dress and shoes tucked in a plastic bag. "Go for it" Aspen whispered seeing Claire stare at the dress. They went to a lounge not being used. The man stood outside as Claire stood on a glass table taking off her clothes. Claire was very quiet. "That's very pretty" Aspen said seeing Claire slip the dress on. It was midnight blue with sparkling flecks of silver. Her shoes were high heel sandals that the leather was like pearl. Claire shimmied around feeling the dress twirl around her tiny legs. "This is making me wet" Aspen said licking her lips.

 

"Down girl" Claire said giggling. Aspen bade the man to enter. "Fabulous! You were born to wear that!" he said taking his phone out. "You do look like a million bucks" Aspen said. "Feels expensive. The shoes feel nicer that I thought. They don't pinch my toes" Claire said wriggling her toes. Claire had fun striking sexy poses. She even flashed her panties as she crossed her legs. Aspen saw she looked genuinely happy. "And there! I'll email you the photos and you have my card" he said. Aspen nodded. "I look forward to your decision!" he said nearly skipping off. Aspen and Claire returned to where Keith was. She placed her on his laptop keyboard. "Whoa" he said.

 

"Doesn't she look pretty?" Aspen asked beaming. "Yeah she does. Like a fairytale princess" he said with a warm smile. Claire wasn't annoyed that he stared this time. Claire took small steps. Her tiny feet clacking keystrokes. Clare looked down at her feet. Her feet so small they didn't cover the entire "D" key where she stood. "I should change back" she said softly. "Sure honey if that's what you want" Aspen said putting her into her purse for privacy. Claire seemed distant after that. Didn't object to staying in the purse until after takeoff nor did she say anything as Aspen made her a drink.  Claire just sat in the tray table with her sneakers off flexing her socked toes now and then thinking. "Something is really bothering you" Aspen finally said.

 

Claire looked up at her and turned around. "I never gave any thought about anything else than helping you with this thing. If borrowers do get rights what do I do? Marry you yes but after that. Be a homemaker? Get a job? I never gave any of that real thought. And here this guy comes and offered me a job. Well probably you as even in LA we still don't have rights but you see where I'm going" she said. Aspen cupped her hands around her and felt her small warm body. "Claire. If we're going to be together then I can't make decisions for you. That would be hypocritical of me. If you want to model then that's fine. We can put all of this on hold if you want. We can do this if you want. I love you that much" she said. The borrower broke down sobbing. A few turned their heads to see what the sound was and Aspen hushed her. Claire clung to her index finger.

 

"Why? Why do I have it so easy? You give me and my family food, entertainment, clothes, protection, and respect. Tell me you can turn your life upside down if I want to model. What have I ever done for you? I just take and take..." Claire said whimpering. "That's not true. You were there to be my friend when I needed one most. You kept me from feeling lonely when I lost my parents. Your love helped me rise above the pain. Claire Thinblekin...you have given me more than you'll ever know" Aspen told her. Claire hugged her finger tightly. Her giantess lover sat her phone down and propped it up. "There. We got a fully charged phone. A Hulu account and Wi-Fi. Time to binge watch Game of Thrones" Aspen said. The two settled in to pass the flight time. Aspen gently rubbing Claire's tiny socked feet and Claire grateful for the human she called friend and lover.

 

Many hours later...

 

"Fuck my legs are stiff. What time is it anyway?" Aspen asked standing on the curb. "Well we left Boston at 7:15 a.m. Thursday. That would make it (including flight time and layover) 4:45 p.m. Friday local time" Keith said. Aspen hung her head. "My god...did you load our luggage?" she asked. The trunk of the rental car slammed. "Does that answer your question?" Keith replied. Keith got into the right-side drive of the Japanese car and began pulling away from Narita airport. Claire was safely tucked into the arm rest cup holder. "Kamakura is an hour outside of Tokyo. The inn itself is outside of the city up on a mountain" Keith said pulling onto the freeway. "Precisely how are we going to get in. We're not exactly locals" Aspen said. "Simple really. Money, lots of money. Our cover is we're Silicon Valley CEO's looking to indulge in some exotic play and we drop some bank to get in" he said. Aspen narrowed her eyes. "How much is bank?" she asked. "$50,000" he replied. Aspen sat back astounded. "Ease up. Not our money...well not yours anyway. I got myself an offshore account. I funnel money into it now and then. What? You're not exactly paying me big bucks you know" he said.

 

"Please tell me you're not going to get caught" she said. "I take money from banks that launder it for crooks. Not likely they'll report it missing. I do it from public WIFI to cover my tracks just to be sure. That's what I was doing back at LAX" he said. "Sounds cool to me" Claire said. "See? The cute borrower girl says it's cool. Be cool Aspen" Keith grinned. "Yeah be cool Aspen" Claire chuckled. "Oh shut up you two" she said shaking her head. An hour later they were sitting on the side of the road looking at a worn path leading into the forest. "I'm sure this is the way" Keith said. "How?" Aspen asked not seeing anything different from any other paths they passed on the road. "Look. Why would anyone bother putting surveillance cameras in pine trees unless they wanted to make sure they could keep people out" he said. Keith put it in drive and made their way up the path.

 

Didn't take long before they were stopped. Two men in a black jeep jumped out and came to their car...armed. "Uh Keith. They got guns. I heard you can't own a gun in Japan" she asked very worried. "Mixed myth but I know your concern. Don't say a word" he said. Keith looked at a note in his pocket. A man knocked on the window and Keith rolled it down. "Americans...mountain off limits. Go back" he roughly said. "I'm going to Issun-Bōshi" Keith said. The men looked at one another. "Password" he said putting his thumb out Keith sweated bullets. Who knows what could happen if he got it wrong. "Mamasuke" he replied. The men looked at one another and gripped their guns tighter. "Claire...I always loved you" Aspen whispered. "Proceed" the man said. They stepped out the way. Keith breathed a sigh of relief. "Dramatic aren't they?" Keith grinned. Aspen and Claire were not grinning.

 

All eyes were on Aspen and Keith as they entered the inn. It was old but very well maintained. Lavish even for such ancient architecture. A teenage girl appeared and dropped slippers for them wary of the foreigners. A middle-aged woman appeared seconds later and waited for Keith and Aspen to take off their shoes and slip the indoor footwear on. "Gaijin. Who are you?" she asked dismissively. "Mr. and Mrs. Peterson of Global Dynamics. You can check our portfolio here" Keith said writing down a web address. The woman looked it up and stared wide eyed. She snapped her fingers quickly to have their belongings brought in. "I'm honored you came to our inn. What service do you wish?" she asked. "All of it" Aspen replied. Claire stayed silent in her purse. The woman nodded and took out a gold-plated placard. "This way please" she said.

 

The woman led them down hallways and out into the open and back into a building almost secluded. As they passed they saw that koonago were not myth. Dozens of women and men stood on the edge of the hallways on their knees bowing. They stole glances at Keith and Aspen as it was exceedingly rare to see a foreigner. "Here we are" she said opening the sliding door. The room was nice. Brand new tatami mat floors. A sliding door leading outside to a rock garden. Steam from the hot Spring bath wafted in the air. The woman opened the closet showing the futons they would sleep on. On a low table nearby diligently sat a tiny girl who appeared to be 20 years old looking at the new guests. "This here is Hikari. She's our best servant. If you have "certain needs" she can assist you with them" the woman said bowing and then leaving.

 

The girl looked professional but worried. "Wow. You are very pretty" Keith said getting very close to her. She didn't move from the giant but ever so slightly trembled. Keith put his finger next to her and she winced slightly. "Smaller than Claire. 2 1/2 inches or so" Keith said. "Keith you're scaring her" Aspen said. "Sorry. It's just she looks so cute in that tiny kimono" he said backing up. "Hikari. That's a pretty name" Aspen said. "It means light" Keith said looking outside. Hikari turned her head surprised the foreign giant would know that. "You turned the necklace on right?" Keith asked. "The second those goons showed up back in the woods. Smart thinking shrinking a camera to fit onto my necklace" she whispered. "Hey! Let me out!" Claire yelled. "Sorry sweetie" Aspen said taking her out and dropping her next to Hikari. Hikari freaked seeing a tiny person but not Japanese. "I'm Claire! Nice to meet you Hikari!" Claire said smiling.  Claire held her hand out and the koonago looked at it. Claire took her hand and shook it. "Nice...nice to meet you. What tribe are you from to have golden hair?" Hikari asked.

 

They all looked puzzled. "My last name is Thimblekin" Claire said confused. "Not a tribe I know. A foreign tribe. There are koonago in America? Yokai?" Hikari asked. "No Hikari. Her kind are called borrowers. Aspen. Claire. I should explain better. There are thousands of yokai spoke about in lore here. Supernatural creatures are classified as such. Koonago are their own species. Koonago is to poodle as yokai is to dog" Keith explained. Hikari caught herself and immediately prostrated. "Forgive me for my impudence" she said. Keith used his fingernail to raise her head. She looked almost terrified. "You have no need to be frightened of us" he said calmly. The clock chimed. "Dinner will be served within the hour in the grand hall. A change of clothes is ready if you want to bathe first" she said bowing. Hikari leaped off the table and gracefully floated down to the floor. She disappeared behind a tiny sliding door in the wall. "Okay that was a cool trick" Claire said watching.

 

Aspen and Keith gathered their robes to change into after bathing. "I wanna come too!" Claire yelled. "No way. You attract too much attention. Maybe later when most of them have gone to bed" Aspen said. Claire pouted on the table as they left. "This way" Keith said looking at a sign. It led them to a divided room. "Umm...Aspen there's something you should know. This sign indicates mixed bathing" Keith said. "...you're kidding" she said. Keith left her there and changed out in the men's section. After rinsing and soaping and rinsing again, he climbed into the hot spring. He was curious as to see if Aspen would follow. "Well hello there" he said as she finally emerged. She was looking around. "Just us...sort of" he said pointing out a team of koonago patiently sitting on the edges of the spring. Aspen climbed in but kept her towel covering her tits. Keith shimmied over.     

 

"We need to stay in character" he whispered. Aspen lowered the towel exposing her upper body. Keith put his arm around her. "Claire isn't the only one that should be a model. You have the body for it" he said. Aspen blushed. "Care for sake and a massage masters?" a young man and woman asked in unison riding a small tray in the water. Keith shrugged and Aspen nodded. "It's amazing how they know English" Aspen said. "I'm sure we're not the first rich Americans to come here. Big business and English language go hand in hand. Oh my" Keith said as the tiny woman climbed onto his chest using his chest hair as handholds. Aspen's nipples hardened as a late teen koonago boy sat perched on her left breast and rubbed her wet skin. His tiny erection poking her flesh.

 

Keith and Aspen sipped sake as they indulged themselves. An older woman joined them and sat in the water. Her feet resting on the edge of the spring. She spoke something and those nearby began to service her feet. Tiny hands rubbed her callouses and pudgy toes. She glanced at Aspen with a dismissive look. "Pay her no mind. She either hates foreigners or the fact you're hundred times better looking" Keith said playing with the tiny girl that had finished touching his chest. Keith looked at the girl who had begun touching and licking his nipple. He squirmed a little but not because it tickled and felt good. "I'm tingling" he said. "Know what you mean. This little guy can really work my nipple" Aspen said with eyes closed. "That's not it..." Keith whispered slightly concerned. He brushed it off as he wasn't hurting. On the contrary, he felt energized.

 

Keith gently cupped the girl in his hands and kissed her. She was startled at first but as he kissed and gently rubbed her body she relaxed. Sucking on her tiny feet. Tickling her bare ass with his fingertips. Brushing the wet hair out of her eyes. She had never seen a foreigner before. His hair the color of dirt. Eyes like color of shit. She didn't even want to be near such a repulsive human but as minutes passed, she saw that he was exceptionally kind. She had lost count how many times she was trampled under giant feet. Nearly drowned in sake as a patron then sucked it off her small supple body. Drenched in cum. Shoved up assholes or pussies. No. This giant foreigner took great care in not harming her. As her heart beat faster as he closed his mouth on her private place, she had to remind herself of probably the most important rule her kind had to follow there. Never fall in love with a guest.

 

She spoke little English so she didn't understand him saying how pretty she was or how sweet she tasted. She yelled in her native tongue for the giant to suck on her harder. Then she glanced at the foreign giantess next to them. She was gently sucking the little prick of her fellow worker. Not hurting him in the least. He came in her mouth and Aspen enjoyed the tiny spurt of semen before kissing his face. If foreigners took better care of them then what could be said about the people who called the same island nation home? Like a blessing, she came. Keith drank her little juices right up and released her. His giant finger rubbing her cheek softly. "Arigatou" he said to her. "Thank you? Why..." she thought. No guest had ever thanked her for servicing them. She wanted to cry but held her emotions in check. She hopped onto her tray and paddled away. She rejoined her male friend who was enthralled with the giantess that sucked him off. Both looked at one another and then at the Japanese woman who was chuckling as she was smothering a koonago girl with her right foot while a poor young koonago boy was whimpering as he was slowly being sucked into her mouth. They could only watch as she swallowed him whole.

 

The koonago teen with her led her away before she could break down. Aspen and Keith stole glances at one another guiltily as they climbed out the spring. They got dressed and walked down the hallway. "Tried to be as gentle as I could" Aspen whispered. "So did I. She looked at me so sad though. Like she wanted to say something but couldn't" he said. They went to check on Claire but saw she was nowhere to be found. "That's odd. Told her to stay here" Aspen said. "Probably went exploring. She is a borrower after all. It's in our...her blood" he said. Aspen didn't catch that as she looked worried. "Tiny little troublemaker better stay safe" she said. "She'll come back. Right now I'm starving. Time to eat" he said tapping her shoulder.

 

They entered the main hall. They saw the other guests that were staying there at the time. Besides them, there was a young woman, a man in his late 20's. An elderly man, a fat middle aged man, and a middle-aged woman. Apparently, the woman they saw before was still in the bath enjoying herself. They saw the foreigners come in and smiled. "I see word of our national treasures have spread overseas. Our koonago are more refined, cultured, and pleasing than those borrowers you have in America" he said to them. Aspen wanted to say something to him but a teen girl, the one from earlier, brought out trays and laid them out in front of a small raised part of the floor. Cups of sake were placed there for the guests as they gathered around. The girl left and returned with a box. One by one she placed koonago on the makeshift stage. A tiny girl of 14 dressed in a fine kimono. A young boy in samurai armor who looked scared shitless. And girls in not so nice kimonos. "Ah. They will play the story of Issun-bōshi. Familiar with it?" the fat middle aged man asked.

 

"Yes. An inch-tall boy is found by farmers and is raised by them. He goes off to have adventures, kills a oni (Japanese demon) and married a princess" Keith replied. The man was very impressed. *

 

(Authors note: apparently there were even macrophiles way back in 14th century Japan. This story really does exist and is a good read)

 

The play wasn't long. Barely 10 minutes really. The girl reappeared dressed in a loincloth and fake horns. She stomped around purposefully missing the boy with her bare feet and growling her lines in Japanese. Aspen and Keith were horrified to see her snatch him up and devour him. The guests grinning as the watched the young teen boy become a meal. Then again, the girl felt her stomach and turned around. Aspen and Keith were sickened to realize she was vomiting the boy up. The girl gently dropped the boy who like Hikari, floated down. The girl drooled onto the floor and played dead. The koonago boy held up a concealed sliver of metal and the guests cheered for his "victory" over the giantess demon. The boy hugged the princess as they said their lines and left the stage. Tiny girls began to dance to traditional Japanese music as the food came out.

 

Sashimi, tempura, salad, and regular sushi was the main course. Everyone enjoyed it but acted as if they expected more. "This is really good" Keith said. Aspen nodded. Her mind was still on Claire. "Alright! Now for the main course!" the fat man said. Aspen and Keith were confused. If what they just ate wasn't the main course then what was this now? One by one the teen girl sat plates down and Keith and Aspen could hear crying and screaming...in English. Aspen and Keith were horrified to see that their plates had one very special piece of sushi among the others. A large fatty tuna sushi and on top was a borrower tied to it by a strip of seaweed. A girl and young to boot. 15 at best and screaming not to be eaten. She saw Aspen. "Please! You look American! Please don't eat me!" she wailed. Keith was in a similar predicament. A borrower boy of 14 struggling against the seaweed strip desperate not to become a meal. And it only got worse...

 

"Aspen! Help me!"  a voice called out. Aspen looked over and sure enough it was Claire. Tied up nicely to sushi on the fat man's plate. Aspen's heart stopped as the man picked the sushi up with her using chopsticks. He shoved her into his mouth and savored the borrower and tuna. A bulge went down his throat and Aspen gasped. "It is heaven to savor such a treat. Never have a seen such a beautiful borrower. One doesn't just gulp such a treat down" he mumbled as he sucked on her. "Please...please can I have her?" Aspen croaked out. The man looked at her and shook his head. Aspen was desperate now. "You can have mine and his! Look at mine. Young and most likely a virgin. You can consume her before she never knows the touch of a man. You...you can make her a part of your magnificent body" she said laying it on as thick as possible. The man eyed the borrower on her plate. “Both" he mumbled. Aspen snatched up her plate and Keith's. She nearly slammed them down in front of him. The man reluctantly spat Claire out onto his plate. Aspen grabbed it. "I'll...I'll eat her later. As you say she is a treat one must savor" Aspen said. The borrowers cursed Aspen as the boy was the first to be taken into his mouth. Aspen and Keith didn't stick around to watch them become his meal. Aspen tore out the room and Keith followed.

 

"Jesus Keith look at her!" Aspen said inspecting Claire. Claire was naked and unconscious. Cuts and abrasions all over her skin. Her left leg broken and turning purple. "She needs help! I...I got a first aid kit in my purse" Aspen said handing Claire over to Keith. Aspen emptied her purse and found not what she was looking for. " don't get it. I always have...the airport checkpoint" she said remembering she had to leave it behind due to the alcohol container not passing security standards. "I don't understand. Is she not a pet? Why not simply get another one?" Hikari asked as she stood on the table. "YOU!" Aspen screamed snatching Hikari up. The tiny girl yelped as Aspen squeezed her. "SHE IS MY LOVER NOT A PET! You're a fucking liar acting like you never seen a borrower before!" Aspen yelled. Keith gripped her arm. "You're killing her! Crushing her won't help Claire!" Keith yelled. Aspen released her grip letting Hikari breathe.

 

"I...haven't. Not until her" Hikari gasped. "Then explain that sushi platter they're serving people here! Claire almost ended up food!" Aspen yelled dropping Hikari. Hikari landed on the floor and turned to see a rosy giant sole come right down on her. The weight of the giantess caused her tiny bones to creak. Keith went to object but a burning glance that could melt steel stopped him. "If she survives she'll most likely lose her leg. All because you never mentioned what's going on here. Standing there all cutesy and innocent" Aspen hissed as her big toe came precariously close to crushing Hikari's skull. "I didn't know! I'm kept separate from the others because of who I am! Please! Kill me and not only will you doom Claire but millions of others!" Hikari screamed as best as she could with the giant toe smushing her face.

 

Aspen took her foot off her. The ground began shaking. "An earthquake?" Keith asked. Seconds later it stopped. "It's already begun" Hikari muttered. "What's begun?" Keith asked. "I'll explain it all later. Right now, we need to try helping Claire-san" Hikari said standing up. She walked over to Claire on the table. "Bring her to the hot spring. The spring has the power to heal koonago" Hikari said. "She's a borrower not a tiny Asian person!" Aspen snapped. "I'm aware of this Aspen-sama. We still must try" Hikari said. Aspen carried Claire to the spring and let her robe slip off. She stepped into the water naked and let the water soak Claire right to her face. "Nothing is happening" Aspen said glaring at Hikari. Hikari was scared as she had seen her fury. Incomprehensible to her that this human cared for a tiny person so. This wasn't lust. This was love. Honest true love.

 

"Please baby get better" Aspen prayed. Tiny bubbles formed around Claire. Minutes passed and all three watched as her cuts healed, swelling went down, bruises disappeared, and her tiny leg was good as new. Aspen and Hikari breathed a sigh of relief. "How can a spring that heals koonago heal a borrower?" Keith asked. "Who gives a shit? It just did. Claire? Claire honey please wake up" Aspen said poking her little face. Claire groaned and her eyes went wide. The girl was screaming at the top of her lungs. "You're safe! You're safe..." Aspen said rising her out the water. Claire looked at her and broke into hysterical sobs. "I thought I was gonna die! I thought of mom, dad, Ritchie, and you! It was so dark! I felt myself sliding back to his throat and all I could think of was you! ASPEN!" Claire screamed grasping her nose and shaking.

 

Aspen reclined in the spring and held her close giving her body tender kisses. "I'm so sorry! You told me to stay put but I didn't! I went out to get in the water with you and was caught by a girl and tossed in a cage with other borrowers! They took us out and tied us to food so we could be eaten! I...I..." Claire said rambling in her palm. Aspen touched her mouth. "Shhh...I'm just glad we found you. I can't imagine a life without you" Aspen said. Claire blushed and kissed her finger. "I really need a gentle fuck right about now" the borrower said. "Later sweet treat" Aspen said smiling. "We should leave before others come" Hikari said to them. They all agreed and returned to their room. Aspen laid down and cuddled Claire close to her. Keith dropped Hikari on the floor and encircled his legs trapping her. The tiny girl noticed this and got worried.

 

"Time to talk. First of all, what do you mean you're kept separate from others because who you are?" he asked. "I am a hime. A princess" Hikari replied. They all looked at her. "I do not lie. The other koonago you have seen here are my subjects. I am kept separate from them to ensure I do not help them escape. I am...leverage. Fearing my power and influence, I am only allowed to meet with human staff and gold package guests such as you. It is a horrible situation I am in. A prisoner that makes her own cage. Right now, my power is being used for a kekkai. A barrier that hides koonago from our tribe. It is why my mother has not found me and she is not happy about that" Hikari said.

 

"Does this have to do with what you said about millions being doomed?" Aspen asked. "As we koonago grow older, our connection to our power over nature increases. Mother is the oldest koonago there is and her power is great. The earthquake you felt earlier was a warning. She knows humans have captured me and have kept me here almost a year to the day. Koonago that have come to look for me that were captured to me she gave humans a year to release me or she will lay vengeance on Kanto like she did almost a century ago” Hikari said. Keith turned to Aspen. "We have to help. If she's speaking about the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923 then this shit is real. Over 100,000 lost their lives in that. With modern apartments and gas and electrical lines...god the subways and airports...she's not kidding about millions could die" Keith explained.

 

"And they're going to just let us leave with a tiny koonago princess?" Aspen asked. "We'll sneak out in the middle of the night but we have to try" Keith said. Aspen touched her necklace. "And this documentary just got realer" she whispered.

 

Aspen waited nervous as Keith was taking too long. He had gone out to the car to test security. "Are you and Keith lovers?" Hikari asked. Aspen shook her head thinking she heard wrong. "What was that?" Aspen asked. "Aspen-sama. I asked if you and Keith were lovers" Hikari asked. "No Hikari. If I chose to be with a man I prefer teens and tiny teens at that" Aspen replied. "Oh...that is...well. Does he have a lover?" she asked. Aspen glanced at Claire who was sound asleep wedged in her cleavage. "It sounds as if you like him" Aspen said. Hikari blushed. "What does he like?" the tiny asked. "Honestly I'm not sure. Keith rarely speaks about himself. Doesn't talk about his family or his life before coming to work and live with me except his trouble with the government. He does kinda dote on me and Claire. Probably because he has nobody else and sees us as a kind of family. As his likes...he does kinda stare at my feet when I'm barefoot at home" Aspen chuckled. Hikari nodded and slipped off her tabi socks. She looked at her tiny pale feet in the moonlight.

 

Keith slid the door open and came in sweating. "Took you long enough" Aspen said. "Not good Aspen. I was stopped just as I stepped out. Guards, three armed guards frisked me even after I told them I was going to the car for my cigarettes. I don't even know if we can get Claire out let alone Hikari" he said. "Then we'll just shrink them" she said. "Aspen that's crazy. We could shrink two but not all three. Not to mention we have to touch them. That third guard could shoot us before we got close" he said. "Millions Keith" Aspen said. Keith nodded understanding they had to try. "There's...there is one way" Keith thought. "They uh...they didn't cavity search me" he said. Aspen looked at Claire and Hikari. "Oh this is going to be fun" Aspen said rolling her eyes. Hikari didn't catch what he meant.

 

"Claire honey wake up" Aspen said picking her from her cleavage. "Yeah?" Claire said rubbing her eyes. "Sweetie. I need to stuff you up my pussy" Aspen said. "About time. Fuck I'm horny. Can we get some privacy?" Claire asked raring to go. "It's not like that baby. I have to smuggle you and Hikari out" Aspen said. Claire looked depressed. "Dammit. At least I get the front door instead to the back door" Claire huffed. Keith picked Hikari up and placed her in front of Aspen. "Hikari...she needs to put you up her ass" Keith said trying to be as cool as he could. The girl cringed. "They're searching people outside" explained. "It is fine Keith. It is not the first time I have been pushed into a human's anus. May I ask I be allowed to be nude and pushed feet first?" she asked. "Absolutely" he said. "Hey. I'll have you know my ass is squeaky clean" Aspen said squatting.

 

Aspen pushed Claire feet first into her and Hikari followed shortly after in her ass. Normally, Aspen would be enjoying the experience seeing this was a first for her. Claire allowed many a kinky thing but in her ass was not on the top of the list. Hikari had taken Aspen's ass cherry so to speak. "Oh Jesus I think I'm gonna cum. Stop squirming Claire" Aspen said trying to stand.  "Easy for you to say! You're leaking pussy juice like a bad faucet! I have to brace myself not to slip out onto the floor!" Claire yelled. "Do you have to grab my clit like that?" Aspen shivered as she searched for her panties. Keith had his back turned. "Don't mind me. Just a guy trying not to have an erection here" he whispered. Aspen slipped her panties on. "Hikari? How are you holding up?" Aspen asked finding her dress. "Quite well Aspen-sama. Your anus is very clean and warm actually" she replied. "Glad you're comfortable" Aspen said adjusting her dress straps.

 

It was difficult for Aspen to actually move. Concentrating not to suck her up her ass or push Hikari out or worse that Claire had slipped out into her panties and bear hugging her cunt so she wouldn't fall out a leg hole. Aspen and Keith put their shoes on at the entrance and stepped out. They immediately saw the three guards. "Um...me and my wife need to find our...toys in the car. She wants to tie a koonago boy to one and shove it right up inside her. You understand that right? She gets off feeling them squirm" he said to one of them. The guard nodded but went to frisk them anyway. They held their breath hoping Claire and Hikari wouldn't be found. Claire could be explained but not Hikari. "Here" one said handing them their keys. They didn't run to the car but casually hustled to it.

 

"Really Keith? You had to go into detail like that?" Aspen said climbing in. "They run a tiny people brothel. Who gives a fuck what they think of us? What are you doing anyway? Sit down" he said. "Hello? Tiny Asian chick in my ass. Want me to crush her under my ass and stain the leather seats and doom fucking Tokyo?" Aspen snapped back. "I withdraw my complaint" Keith said climbing in. "Fuck. You two there” ‘Aspen said fishing Claire and Hikari out and placing them in the cup holder. As soon as they shut the door the guards looked at one another. "Start the car Aspen!" Keith yelled. Aspen turned the key and threw it in drive. She tore off down the path and onto the highway.

 

"Oh shit. Here they come and they're coming fast. Floor it!" Keith yelled seeing headlights. "It's a straightaway! We can lose them!" Aspen said slamming her foot down to the floor. "Don't think so. We're driving a Nissan Sentra and they look to have an Evo" Keith said as the car closed distance fast. He could hear their turbo screeching. "Other than admiring their fucking car, do you have another plan?!" Aspen yelled. "...keep the car steady" he said rolling the window down. Shots rang out. A round blew out the rear window. Another tore the right-side mirror off. "WHAT THE FUCK?! Just for sneaking off?!" Aspen yelled. "Think they know I'm gone! The barrier is gone!" Hikari yelled tossing broken glass out the cup holder. Keith reached into the glovebox. "Fuck is candy going to do?! Gonna give them diabetes?!" Aspen yelled. "Thinking too small" Keith replied. Pressing buttons on his size watch. Keith held a M&M and pressed a button on his watch.

 

The expanding candy left his hand the size of a baseball just as another shot rang out. "Whoa" Aspen said seeing in her rear-view mirror the candy, now the size of a beach ball, crash right through the windshield. The car careened and smacked the guardrail flipping over it and landing upside down in a rice paddy. "Glad...I bought the peanut kind. Not enough oomph in the regular...owww" Keith groaned. "Shit!" Aspen said looking over wondering why he sounded funny. His right shoulder was bleeding. "Just...concentrate on the road" he said taking his shoe and sock off. "We need to take you to a hospital! You got shot!" Aspen yelled. "With Hikari with us? No...keep driving. I can take care of it" Keith said using his sock as a bandage.

 

"Aspen is right. You need a doctor" Hikari said. "She's right Keith! Stop trying to act cool! You're bleeding all over the fucking place!" Claire yelled. Keith looked down at them. "No. We must stop her mother. That's more important than anything. Hikari. Tell us where we need to go" Keith said. "...the sacred forest at the base of Mt. Fuji. That is the home of the koonago nation" she replied. "GPS puts that's hours away! You're going to bleed out!" Aspen yelled. "Already stopped the bleeding. You get us there no matter what" he said. Aspen wiped tears from her eyes. She could hear Claire confirming Hikari who was quietly crying from guilt and worry. She understood how she felt. Her talk with Hikari from earlier in her mind about how Keith saw them as family. She saw that the feeling was mutual.