- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Brad now faces what could his point break and there is a change in Adria’s plans. Sorry for grammar mistakes (While attempting to post this chapter the website was changing the layout of the paragraphs I apologize that I was unable to fix it a (* was placed in front of the beginning of each paragraph )
_____________________________________________________
(*A week had passed since a plan was set into motion and since Brad’s unwilling placement in Lisa’s ass. After that Lisa put Brad into a schedule to keep him from getting ideas of freedom again. In the morning during breakfast Brad was slipped into Lisa’s ass and stayed there until Lisa left for school. Brad was then taped to Lisa’s foot with his head sticking out between Lisa’s big toe and second toe. He would stay there until lunch when Lisa would take him off for him to eat The she would put him on her other foot. When it came time for Lisa to practice he would put Brad on her breasts which moved up and down with her strides. When Lisa came home she went up to her room grabbed her clothes and showered in the shower she used Brad as her washcloth rubbing him all over her body getting every she could with Brad. After the shower Lisa went into her room locked the door sat at her desk then put Brad in front of her bare feet, Brad was to give Lisa a foot massage while she did her homework. During dinner Brad was put between Lisa’s toes while she wore her slippers. When Lisa finally decided to go to sleep she would put Brad between her ass cheeks and the routine would start all over. Twice in the past week though Brad had been used as a dildo for Lisa.
(*Lisa found this as a kind schedule for Brad letting him on her body everywhere, but inside she knew why she was really doing it. Power had always been something that was out of Lisa’s grasp. From being bullied once in a while to her parents only being there for dinner and breakfast. She felt like she could never get something across to someone because they never saw her as relevant she didn’t have many friends most the people she knew were more like acquaintances, but when Lisa found Brad everything changed. Lisa prove a point to Brad that no one else would see the fact that she wanted control of things. Lisa wouldn’t admit it to herself, but she was dependent on Brad. Having him gave her a form of comfort and self confidence that she never wanted to let go of. Brad saw this as hell.
(*Brad wanted to escape more than ever, but he couldn’t he was stuck nothing he could do would get him away all he could do was hope that someone came to his rescue soon. When he looked at Lisa he saw a symbol of pain, torture, insanity, neglect and selfishness. No matter the pleads the crying himself to sleep Lisa refused to let him go she wanted to keep him locked away because of reason Brad didn’t know, reasons that would seem twisted and demented if he found out. At night he would have nightmares of being normal again walking, talking, being with the people he cared about, but then one by one they were taken away until in the distance he would see Lisa walking towards him. At first she would be the same height as Brad, but as she walked closer and closer she began bigger and bigger until she was right in front of Brad who was barely taller than her big toe. She looked down at him and reached her hand out to grab him. Brad would try to run he would turn around and run sometimes escaping for a moment and others getting less than two feet away before capture, but no matter what Lisa always captured Brad.
(* On the Sunday Lisa was alone by herself for the day her parents left for work and wouldn’t be back until Tuesday morning. Lisa was wondering what to do with Brad for the day then she thought of something she would call one of her few friends, Dinah. She didn’t know why she thought to do it, but she did. Lisa called Dinah who had nothing going on so she agreed to come over. “You better no pull any crap today or else I won’t be so nice to you anymore little man!” Lisa told Brad while she was trying to hide him. “What? I thought you were alone for the next few days.” said Brad quite confused on the change in plans. “Dinah’s coming over it’s too boring to be here by myself all day long while I suppose I could use you for a foot massage or some ‘pleasure’ I’m not in the mood today.” Lisa told Brad. “This is a test isn’t it to see how tempted I am to escaping from you? I told you I won’t try it again.” Brad said and lied. “Well then this won’t be a problem.” Lisa said she knew that she had Brad in a one answer position. “No… not a problem for me at all.” Brad said quietly.
(*When Dinah knocked on the door Lisa quickly put Brad into her panties not putting any thought into which side Brad was in. Lisa opened the door and let Dinah in had her sit on the couch. They watched tv for a bit and at snacks Lisa slowly began to forget that Brad was in her panties. Brad landed in right above Lisa’s clit and the best he could to not make contact or slid down more. Dinah remembered what Adria had been telling her about Lisa having Brad and then she said “You know Lisa, Adria told me the stupidest thing last week about you I haven’t talked to her since.” Lisa was a confused Brad has slipped out of her mind of a bit
(* “You want to hear something completely stupid?” Dinah asked Lisa. “Oh uh... sure why not.” Lisa responded wondering what Dinah was talking about. “So last week Adria got a small group together and told us that Brad was shrunk and that you had him. Just the thought of that was so idiotic I haven’t talked to her since. I mean Brad shrunk and being held captive by you. Oh and she said that you were keeping him underneath your foot, the talk of an insane person.” Dinah said laughing afterwards at the thought. Lisa wasn’t laughing she was in raged she had specifically told Adria not to tell anyone or else she’d do the worst she could do to Brad. Dinah looked over at Lisa and saw her face “What’s wrong? You’re mad, did that offend you?” Dinah asked. “No it just I think Adria won’t let go of Brad, I mean it’s been three weeks he’s gone and nothings going to change.” Lisa told Dinah. Brad could here the conversation, but said nothing afraid if he did that Lisa would kill him. “There’s something more your not telling me I can see it in your eyes. What aren’t you telling me?” Dinah asked. Lisa was about to talk ,but then Brad lost his grip and slid down and was now in front of Lisa’s vagina.
(*Brad tried to move away from Lisa’s vagina, but his efforts were useless all Brad was doing was rubbing himself on Lisa’s vagina. Lisa felt Brad moving down there and began getting angry thinking that Brad was trying to escape again. “Well I haven’t told you everything, but you have to promise to keep it a secret.” Lisa said knowing that Dinah always kept her promises. “I promise ,now what do you want to tell me?” Dinah said. “Ok hold on a minute” said Lisa before standing up and closing all the curtains and locking the door to the house “Come with me to my room” Dinah followed Lisa upstairs to her room and when she entered Lisa locked the door. “Now tell me, what is it?” Dinah said. “No I’m not going to tell you I’m going to show you.” Lisa said as she reached her hand into her panties grabbing Brad. “What the hell are you ….” Lisa was now holding Brad by the ankles let him dangle in front of Dinah’s face. “Wait it was you Adria was right you have Brad!” Dinah said in shock. “Yes I have him” Lisa said smiling. “What the hell why!?” Dinah asked shocked. “Because he came to me shrunken and asking for help” Lisa wasn’t lying, but she decided to leave out Brads desire to leave. “And also because I’ve been having such a great time with him.” Lisa said. “Dinah please help me she’s been holding me with her…” Lisa covered Brads mouth with her finger. Dinah took out her phone and was about to call Adria, but before she could Lisa grabbed her phone. “Let me show you how amazing this is.” Lisa said. “If you don’t agree then you can take him with you.” Lisa told Dinah. All though Dinah cared about Brad she did want to see what Lisa was talking about. “Fine” Dinah said. Brad felt crushed “Dinah please not you to I can’t do this anymore!” Brad cried out. “Shut up Brad!” Lisa yelled. Brad stopped talking in response to Lisa. “Hey don’t yell at him it’s already bad enough that you’ve had him for three weeks.” Dinah said.
(*“Take off your shoes and socks.” Lisa told Dinah. Dinah took off her shoes and shoes wondering what was next. Lisa put Brad on the floor while Lisa and Dinah sat on the bed looking down on him their eyes watching his every move. “You know what to do little guy” Lisa said to Brad who started to walk to Lisa’s feet with his head down. “No not me, Dinah.” Lisa said. Brad suddenly felt embarrassed maybe it was because someone other than Lisa was going to see how digradded he had become.
(*Dinah was slightly taller than Lisa and a lighter skin tone. She had brown hair that reached to the bottom of her shoulder blades. Her eyes were brown they could look into someone’s soul if she wanted to stare at them. She was skinny, but not to an extreme. Her feet were the same size as Lisa’s and her toenails and fingernails were painted navy blue. Dinah looked down as Brad walked to feet. When Brad got to Dinah’s feet Lisa told her to put her feet in a position where Brad could reach the bottom of them. After doing so Brad began to give Dinah a foot massage the same way he did when Lisa told him to. Lisa whispered to Dinah “When he gets between your toes to massage them grab him between your big toe and second toe.” Dinah was confused, but went along with it anyways. Brad didn’t know what Lisa told Dinah until after Dinah grabbed Brad between her toes and shook him around for a minute. When Brad finished both of Dinah’s feet he fell on the floor not wanting to move, he was then greeted by Lisa putting her foot on him. “Let’s have some more fun with him” Lisa said to Dinah. Dinah had enjoyed the foot massage so she agreed. Lisa lifted her foot so Dinah could grab Brad. Brad saw Dinah’s hand reaching for him and he knew that his hope for Dinah saving him was gone. “So what do I do with him now?” asked Dinah. “Well whatever you feel like doing to him” Lisa said in response. Dinah smiled and looked at Brad with her soul piercing eyes. “I know what to do now” Dinah said. “Dinah please don’t do this I’m begging you help me escape and get some help!” Brad pleaded hoping that maybe he could get through to her. “I would ,but this is pretty fun” Dinah said in a playful tone. Brad knew that he could have lost his best chance at escape now that Dinah was enjoying have a one inch tall person in her hand. Dinah dropped Brad in her mouth on sucked on him for some time. Brad at first tried to fight back eventually gave up. After about twenty minutes Dinah stuck her tongue out and Lisa grabbed Brad who was covered in saliva. “See isn’t this fun?” Lisa asked Dinah. “Yeah,but what are you going to do with him? Like what’s your long term plan for him?” Dinah asked Lisa. “I never thought of that. I guess I’ll figure it out when I get there.” Lisa said. “If you keep this a secret then you can do this again.” Lisa added. “Ok sounds good” Dinah said and checked her phone. “I have to leave now ,but don’t worry your secret is safe with me.” Dinah said as she put her socks and shoes back on.
(*After Dinah left Lisa’s house and started walking home she thought to herself I’m going to do something about this. I’m not going to get Adria’s help , but I’ll do something I’m going to be the one to get Brad back. How though? I know i'll make it seem like I’m pairing up with Adria and stab her and Lisa in the back. Back at Lisa’s house Lisa was worried yet relaxed she knew what she did was a major gamble and seemed to pay off, but maybe it didn’t.
—-—
(*Dinah meet with Adria later that day “Let me help you I’m sorry about before and not talking to you for a week, but if there’s a chance that Brad is alive then I’ll take it.” Dinah told Adria leaving out the part about her knowing where Brad was and what his life became. “Why know? After all you straight up abandoned us for a week.” Adria questioned. “I was caught in grief and denied that Brad could be alive. I’m ready to help what can I do?” Dinah said. Adria against a feeling in her stomach told Dinah “Fine let me fill you in. So during lunch everyday Lisa goes to the bathroom after putting food in a napkin and putting the napkin in her backpack. The plan is once Lisa goes to the bathroom we followed quickly Mely will block the door to make sure no one walks in while the rest of rescue Brad. Now that you’re helping you can help Mely.” Dinah knew what she would do, instead of helping Mely she would call the school security guards and send them to the restrooms and stop the fight. But she needed to workout a plan for getting Brad. With the two plans taking place the odds of either succeeding were now lowered severely.
Chapter End Notes:
One chapter to go in Lisa which plan will work and what will Brads fate moving on be. Just to let you readers know Lisa is only the first installment of Brads sorry.