- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Lisa chocked and got caught in a catch 22 situation with Adria just before, now Lisa is going to punish Brad, but what will Adria do with her new information (This chapter has less giantess in ,but this chapter is mainly to help bring the story near to its end so that way Brads Saga can start its second installment soon. There is a slight jump back to chapter 7 dealing with Adria after the Brad and Lisa part of this chapter. (I will put a marker when the time jump and the story syncs back up) Also I apologize for grammar mistakes. Also sorry for the delay)
_____________________________________________________
As Brad fell he only had a second to see how he would land. It was clear he was heading straight down towards Lisa butt crack. Once Brad got to Lisa’s butt crack he slipped right down between them now trapped between her butt cheeks. Lisa did not have a bigger butt, but to Brad it was massive. When Brad landed he was lucky enough that his body was facing away from Lisa’s asshole. Lisa had let go of her panties leaving Brad in darkness only getting the little light that crept in through the fabric, but it was hardly enough for Brad to see his own hand. “Well let’s see how long I feel like leaving you down there Brad. It does feel nice having you there.” Lisa said chuckling a little bit. Brad knew if he tried saying anything she would hear him and if she did her him then she might make matters worse for him. Lisa teased Brad while he was in her butt. For a short time Lisa twerked with in effect made Brad dizzy and light headed, the smell from her asshole that would be unnoticeable to some normal sized was strong to Brad.

When Lisa said down to do her homework she would squeeze her butt cheeks just to give Brad discomfort. After about an hour Lisa was called for dinner unlike she normally did tonight Lisa didn’t save anything for Brad. As the night dragged on Brad cried every now and then, but he made no sound and had no tears. When it came time for Lisa to go to sleep she reached and grabbed Brad from her butt. “Now I’ve got an idea that I know you’ll love little guy” Lisa said. Brad looked at Lisa with fear in his eyes because he didn’t know what Lisa could be planning. “So instead of sleeping in the boring sock drawer you’re going to sleep in my ass tonight.” Lisa said with a smile on her face. Brad began kicking and screaming trying to fight back. “No use little guy you can’t stop this.” Lisa said then continued “Don’t fucking move or I’ll kill you” Lisa said as she put Brad on her bed. Lisa then lowered her pants and panties and sat down inches in front of Brad. Lisa then grabbed Brad feet first and began to stick him up her asshole. Brad screamed; kicked; cried all at once trying to escape Lisa and her psychotic ways. Lisa stopped when Brad’s body from his feet to the bottom of his chest were inside her asshole. “I’m not completely crazy I’ll give you something breathing room, but don’t expect me to check up on you through the night if you sink in that’s on you. As Lisa began pulling up her panties and pajama bottoms Brad screamed out “Please don’t do this I just wanted help!” It didn’t matter Brad was covered by darkness as Lisa pulled up her clothes.
___________________Adria______________________________
Millions of questions raced through Adria’s mind after learning the whereabouts of Brad. What is Lisa doing to him? Is he ok? Does he want to stay with her? How could Adria bring him back? Adria lost focus in the remainder of the school day and during her tennis practice. Adria thought about telling authorities, but she knew that no cop in their right mind would believe some girl telling them that a missing boy is shrunken and being held captive by Lisa it sounded ludacris. Adria knew that if anyone was going to believe her it was her close friends but only the ones that were close to Brad as well. Whoever Adria told they would need to be able to keep a secret. Adria decided that she would tell Karen, Mely, Sarah, and Dinah.

(Sync)
Adria knew that she needed to tell them in a private fashion and make sure they knew she was telling the truth. That next day before school started she meet up with the group she thought would believe her and told them to watch Lisa for strange behaviour then after school meet her again at the track. As the day went one Karen, Sarah, Mely, and Dinah looked for strange behavior from Lisa. The four of them didn’t notice anything wrong with Lisa but they did notice that was tapping her foot on the ground but not gently and when she would stop she would hold her foot on the ground for a short time then repeat the process.

When the school day was over they meet Adria at the track and Adria asked “Did you notice anything weird about her today?” “Not really but she did seem to be energetic she keep tapping her foot all day” Karen said. “Yeah she did. She stopped then started again all of class.” Sarah said. Adria knew why, but she didn’t know how tell the others without them thinking that she was crazy. “I need to tell you all something. You’re probably going to think I’m crazy when I say this, but please you have to believe me it’s about Brad.” The group went silent and looked at Adria and then each other, all of them were close to Brad and him suddenly disappearing has an effect on all of them. “What is it?” Dinah said “Do you know where he is? Is ok?” she asked. Adria looked down and felt the group looking at her then she finally said “Brad... is being held captive by Lisa. But you see the thing is... he’s one inch tall and Lisa has him under her foot.” There was a silent moment until Mely said “And what makes you think this?” She seemed tense and angry after hearing what Adria said. “Because Lisa showed me yesterday she was talking to me at lunch and then she started acting weird, cursing, and saying shut up. I was about to fight her then she told me to follow her and then she took off her shoe and sock them Brad fell into her hand then she said don’t tell anyone”

“Oh ok then Kermit the frog showed up and they flew off” Dinah said sarcastically “Sounds reasonable now doesn’t it” Sarah said. “Listen I can’t make you guys believe, but why in my right mind would I tell you guys this if I wasn’t telling the truth to? Just so I can make a fool out of myself in front of people who really care about Brad?” Adria said trying to ignore the speculation from the others. “Look just keep an eye on her tomorrow hangout with her look for odd behavior.” Adria said “Fine, but because this whole thing seems weird.” Karen said. The others seemed unconvinced, but decided to watch for suspicious activity

The next day the group that Adria had talked to the day prior kept an eye for any questionable actions from Lisa, Karen noticed that Lisa tapping her foot for a moment then stopped held her foot down then did so again. Mely and Sarah decided to hangout with Lisa at lunch they didn’t say anything, but noticed Lisa putting some food in her napkin then walking off. Dinah thought about watching Lisa then decided Adria was just trying to manipulate the group into acting like fools Dinah thought to herself this is stupid Brad is gone everybody was beginning to let go, but now I’m expected to believe he was shrunk and Lisa has him? This is unbelievable.

After school Adria meet with the group everyone was there except Dinah. “Where’s Dinah?” Adria asked. Everyone just shrugged not knowing where she was. “Oh well if she’s not coming then she’s not coming. Did you guys see anything odd from Lisa today?” Adria asked. Karen, Mely, and Sarah told Adria what they had seen from Lisa during the day “ Basically the same as yesterday except for the food in the napkin.” Sarah said. “Look I know that’s not much evidence backing my case, but please believe me Lisa has Brad we need to save him.” Adria pleaded to the others. “So say we do believe you, then what? Mely asked “Do we ask her to give him back? If she does have him then she’s not going to admit that she does.” Mely added. “We’re going to take him by force four against one she can’t beat all of us. We confront her in secret when she’s away from everyone and take Brad back!” Adria said. The three other girls shot glances at each other then looked at Adria. “We can't do this Adria. What if we do go through with this and she doesn’t have Brad?” Karen asked. “I don’t know, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take for Brad. Aren’t you willing to do the same?” Adria said holding back tears. The others sensed Adria’s pain they knew she only felt this way when something happened to someone important to her. “Ok what are we going to do then?” Sarah asked speaking for the whole group. Adria smiled and wiped a tears from her eyes “Ok so first we start by…”
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you again for reading this chapter. Is this final Brads light of day? Is Adria and the group going to get Brad back?