- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter Notes: Brad wants to escape Lisa desperately, but by the end of the day will his desire land him in a horrible position. Sorry for grammar mistakes
_____________________________________________________
Adria and her group including Dinah planned on the plan being taking place on Friday to give them a the weekend to figure out what they would do with Brad after they freed him. Although the group had been questioning Dinah’s sudden return none of them expected the plan that Dinah had for freeing Brad herself. On Monday Dinah came back to Lisa’s house knowing her parents still weren’t there and hung out there for a bit not because she wanted to talk with Lisa ,but instead deliver a critical piece of information to Brad. “Hey Lisa can I suck on Brad for a bit?” Dinah asked “Oh yeah sure” Lisa said taking Brad out her left sock. Brad had fallen asleep in Lisa’s sock because he was exhausted. He had been positioned between Lisa’s big and second toe and Lisa’s fingers wrapping around him woke him up. The shock caused him to kick and scream unaware of what was going on. After being put in Dinah’s hand Brad began to process what was happening and he felt as though he was reliving yesterday. “Do you mind if I go wash him off? I don’t want him to taste like feet while I suck on him it’ll really take the fun out of it.” Dinah asked Lisa who replied “Oh yeah sure go ahead the bathroom is down the hall and is the second door on the right.”
Dinah got up and walked to the bathroom with Brad in her hands. Once she was in the bathroom she locked the door and then turned on the water scrubbing Brad off, after she finished she looked at Brad and Dinah told him “I’m sorry about this ,but I have to play along with it don’t worry I’ll get you out of here soon. Adria has a plan to rescue you. I don’t think it will work so when you fall out of Lisa’s sock in the bathroom if the plan goes well then I want you to run to the toilets as fast as you can and hide behind them and wait there until I come back for you. Do you understand?” Brad nodded and said “Why should I want to go with you for all I know I could end up in a worse position that I am now.” “You just have to trust me I’ll take care of you or you can stay here and hope for the best for who knows how long.” Dinah said. “Fine I’ll do it, but just because I can’t take it here anymore.” Brad said. Dinah took Brad back to the other room and sucked on him for a bit then left.
______________///____________________________________
Friday came around and both plans were waiting for the que to start. Dinah had not gone to the meeting place because she had to tell security with the in five minutes of the other group entering after Lisa. Lisa walked into the restroom as she normally did at lunch. One minute after going in the restroom Adria and her group walked in behind her. Dinah set a timer for five minutes setting her plan into motion. Adria and her group got into position waiting. It was quite now one was making a noise it was the calm before the storm. Lisa walked out of the stall to see Adria, Karen, and Sarah standing in front of the sinks waiting for her. Lisa realized what was happening and tried sprinting to the door where she found it closed with Mely standing in front of of it. There was a silence because they were giving Lisa a chance to give up before it was to late. It had been one minute. “Lisa you know why we’re here hand Brad over and we won’t touch you.” Adria said. Lisa trying to keep her fear in check was able to say “ I...I don’t knnow what you’re talking about.” “Last chance this doesn’t have the end violently” Adria said. Brad could hear everything that was going on and was crying of joy that his nightmare with Lisa could finally come to an end. Now two minutes had pass and Dinah waited.
“Leave me alone I don’t have him.” Lisa said fear present in her voice. “Then I guess we have to take him from you” Adria said as she ran over a punch Lisa across the face, it had begun. Lisa was caught off guard and stumbled back and fell down. That’s when Karen and Stacy rushed to restrain her arms and told her down. Sarah grabbed Lisa’s right arm and Karen grabbed Lisa’s left arm, the two held Lisa on the floor. It had now been three minutes. Adria grabbed hold of Lisa’s right leg leg and took of her shoe and reached inside there was nothing. Lisa knew that Brad wasn’t in the right shoe, but also knew it was only a matter of a few moments until Adria got Brad. Adria took of Lisa’s sock and reached inside, nothing. Adria then tried to get Lisa’s left leg, but Lisa started kicking and unintentionally kick Adria in the face which lead to Adria punching Lisa in the face.” Now it had been four minutes Dinah started walking to the nearest security guard. Adria took of Lisa’s left shoe reached inside and found nothing. Brad knew what was going to happen he would finally be free of his nightmare. As Adria began taking off Lisa’s shoe Dinah sprinted the rest of the way to the security guy “There’s a fight in the girls restroom on the 500 wing its four girls against one!” Dinah said the security guard ran to the restrooms ,but he would take at least one minute to get there. Adria began pulling off Lisa’s sock at that moment Lisa kicked and sent Adria back; the sock with her; and Brad flying to the toilets. No one saw Brad fly, but just before Adria could punch Lisa again the security guard pushed the door open making Mely fall and the security guard saw what was happening. “All of you get out of here now and head to the office!” the guard said. All of them panicked not knowing what had happened to Brad they looked trying to see where he was. “I said now!” the security guard said. All the girls started walking there and Lisa said to Adria “Whatever you did he’s lost now he’s not in my sock anymore.” Adria felt a wave of horror rush over. What happened to Brad?
Brad was laying on the floor in one of the bathroom stalls feeling sore from the land. When he tried to get up he collapsed and fell back down. Brad felt himself losing consciousness and as he started to black out he thought Please someone help me I can’t deal with this much longer. Brad heard a voice and began to wake up when Brad looked up he saw a hand reaching for him. He didn’t know who’s it was, but he just wanted to left alone.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading my story. I’m glad was able to finish my first story and I finally get to put complete with it. The second installment will come within a month, but for now I’m not going to post the second story for a while and I’m not even work on it for a while, don’t worry I promise there will be a second part of Brads Saga