- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adam meets his now giant family.

            Adam was jolted awake by shaking.  He groaned in pain as his whole body ached and throbbed.  He opened his eyes but was in complete darkness and couldn’t see a thing.  He could tell there was a foot nearby, as he immediately smelled a strong odor of sweaty feet all around him.  The ground beneath him was a little soft but had little give and he had noticed a stale, sweaty foot smell emanating from the ground when he had been lying down.  Adam sat up in the darkness and yelled out in pain as he did.  His whole body was sore from his mom’s rough treatment of him.  If Adam didn’t have the suffocating smell of sweaty feet all around him, he would’ve thought for sure he was dead.

            The last thing Adam remembered was being beneath his mom’s large, smelly feet as she rolled him around under her soles.  The domineering woman had been amusing herself with her tiny son, rolling him back and forth under her feet, heel to toe, switching off between feet as she had watched TV.  Adam had been forcefully rolled along with her massive feet, forced to endure the smell of her cheesy feet and warmth as well as the crushing pressure.  He had been in a good deal of pain and his mother seemed to not care how bad she hurt him.  He had eventually passed out as she had tormented him, due to a combination of the smell and pain.  Jennifer continued to roll her son around under her feet and hadn’t even noticed he has passed out until she had finished watching TV.

            Adam shakily got to his feet and groaned.  He put his hands out in front of him and began to hobble along.  He wasn’t sure how long he had been under his mom’s feet and he wasn’t even sure how long ago he was even under them.  He continued to stumble forward until his hands were touching a soft wall.  He gasped at it and as he grabbed handfuls of it, he realized it was soft and made of a cottony material.  This “wall” in front of him almost felt like a sock, he thought.  Adam could smell a strong, sweaty feet smell coming from this cushy wall and as he felt it, he was more and more convinced that he was feeling someone’s sock.  Adam slowly began to realize that he was most likely trapped in a shoe. 

            Adam immediately began to panic.  He stumbled back from the sock and fell down.  He screamed but knew no one could even hear him.  He was trapped in a shoe.  He realized that he was probably in the toe of a shoe, a sock having been shoved into the shoe to keep him trapped in the toe section.  The smell, the smell was absolutely awful.  He crawled backwards on his hands until he hit a wall behind him.  This wall was harder the soft one on the other side and Adam realized this must’ve been a part of the shoe, possibly the toe of the shoe.  Whoever this shoe belonged to, it had the smell of sweaty feet ingrained into it.  Whose shoe was he even in?  Adam soon found the answer to this question as the shoe shook and the sock was withdrawn from the shoe.

            The shoe was flooded with light as the sock was withdrawn from the shoe and Adam could see that the sock was white.  He had correctly deduced that he was in the toe of a shoe as he looked down the length of a what was a bright greenish-yellow insole.  The insole wasn’t as bright as it would have been if it was new, showing a bit of wear as the color was faded and a worn.  Adam noticed the walls of the shoe were black.  It was clear to Adam that these shoes were well used and that the smell of sweaty feet had been pounded into them.  Adam began to realize just whose shoe he was in as he felt the shoe lift up, pinning him to the insole.  The shoe stopped lifting up and then tilted, sending Adam tumbling along the insole to the heel of shoe, which he slammed into painfully, before the shoe turned over sending a screaming Adam falling through the air before landing somewhere soft and fleshy. 

            “YOU WERE OUT FOR A WHILE.  I WASN’T SURE IF YOU WOULD BE AWAKE OR NOT WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WORK.”  Adam looked up at the face of his giant mother.  He was in the palm of her hand, high above the ground in front of her face.  He looked up and saw her other hand gripping a pink and yellow Nike Air Pegasus shoe, which was one of the pairs of shoes she ran and worked out in.  She had these shoes for about a year now, although Adam would’ve never guessed that if he hadn’t known when she bought them as they were in pristine condition, at least on the outside. 

The shoe looked so big and his mom just held it like it was nothing, because to her, it was.  Of course, his mother would stick him in her smelly running shoe, as if smashing and rolling him under her smelly feet wasn’t enough of a humiliation.  That probably explained why the shoe stunk of sweaty feet Adam thought as he then saw the shoe leave his field of vision.  “DID YOU HAVE A NICE NAP IN MY SHOE?  SORRY ABOUT THE SMELL.  I WENT FOR A RUN THIS MORNING BEFORE I STUCK YOU IN THERE.  YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE TO RUN AND WORK OUT.”  She chuckled. 

Adam noticed a white collar and realized that his giantess mother was wearing a white, button-up blouse.  He realized that he must’ve been knocked out all night and all day, as his mom was in work clothes.  “I TOLD THE FAMILY I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR THEM AND THEY’RE ALL WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR ME IN THE LIVING ROOM.  IT WOULD BE RUDE TO KEEP THEM WAITING.”  “Mom! No, you can’t!  They’ll be so mean to me!  Alyssa and Eric will kill me!”  Jennifer laughed at her tiny son.  “I CAN’T?  ARE YOU GOING TO STOP ME, LITTLE MAN?”  Jennifer chuckled, poking him and knocking him over with a large, manicured finger.  “ALYSSA AND ERIC WON’T KILL YOU.  YOU CAN’T DIE, REMEMBER?”  Adam screamed as his mother closed her fist around him, trapping him in darkness. 

            Adam could feel the movement of her fist as her arm swung as she walked.  He felt the vibrations in her hand from her feet striking the floor as she walked.  Adam guessed he had been in her shoes in the master bedroom which was his parents room and now she was taking him downstairs to meet the family at his new size.  He couldn’t believe his mother.  Sure, she could be a strict and controlling woman who was a bit domineering but her behavior and handling of him was completely uncalled for.  He couldn’t believe she would do all this to him just because he had tried to sneak out. 

Adam shuttered as he thought of his siblings seeing him at this size.  Once they found out how his mom treated him, they would want to do the same to him.  They were going to get such a kick out of this and think everything his mom had done, stepping on him, rolling him under her feet, trapping him in her shoe, was hilarious.  His dad would probably find it funny as well and would join in along with them.  He curled up in his mom’s fist as best he could, terrified of what was to come.  His mom finally stopped walking and light shined on him as she opened her fist.

            “What is that, mom?”  Adam froze as he heard his bratty older sister’s voice.  “I can’t even tell what it is.”  Adam saw his siblings and father sitting on the couch.  His brother was in his practice clothes from soccer, shorts and a t-shirt and Alyssa was wearing running short and a t-shirt as well.  His father was wearing a light gray dress shirt without a tie and black slacks. “Come take a closer look.”  Adam saw his family members stand up and move towards his mom.  Soon he was staring up at the faces of all four of his now giant family members.  “Is that a little doll, mom?” Alyssa said, rolling her eyes.  “This was the surprise you made us wait for?”  Jennifer chuckled.  “It’s not a doll sweetie, this is your little brother.” 

Adam saw his brother and sister’s eyes open wide.  “No way.  That’s really Adam?”  Eric said.  Adam listened from his mom’s palm as she explained how she had found him shrunk and trying to sneak out of the house.  His siblings listened with glee as their hungry eyes devoured him.  Even his father seemed to have a smug grin on his face and looked to be enjoying the sight of his tiny son cowering in his wife’s hand.  “He actually shrunk himself?  Like he wanted to be that size?”  Alyssa said as she stared at him, her brown eyes locked onto his tiny form.  “He thought he could sneak out but forgot about the whole part where I would be a giant compared to him.”  Jennifer chuckled.  “What a dumbass.” Tom said as Eric and Alyssa snickered.

            “So as part of his punishment, and to learn there are consequences for his actions, he’s going to stay this size.” “Wait mom.  If he’s this small, aren’t you afraid someone will, like, step on him?  I’m not walking around the house always watching the ground so I don’t step on this little loser.”   Alyssa said.  “Well the size reduction makes Adam quite durable, believe me.”  Jennifer grinned.  Jennifer explained to his siblings and father how she had stepped on him, rolled him beneath her feet as she watched TV, and trapped him in her smelly running shoe. 

Adam listened to his humiliation being told all over while his siblings and father roared with laughter at Jennifer’s recounting of Adam’s plight.  “Oh my god mom!  You’re so bad!” Alyssa said between laughs.  “That’s some punishment you gave him, babe.”  Adam’s father, Tom, chuckled.  “So you did all of that mom and he’s still not crushed?”  Eric said. “He’s quite durable at this size thanks to that machine.  Let me show you just how durable our little man here is.”

            Jennifer tilted her hand and Adam found himself desperately trying to hold on to anything as she did so.  He screamed as he plummeted from her hand, which was about at chest height, freefalling as air whipped by him.  He hit the ground hard and screamed out in pain as he did, lying in a heap.  He was disorientated from the fall which should have probably killed him.  At least the carpet softened the fall a little bit but not much.  He looked up slowly and saw his brother’s, sister’s, and dad’s feet in front of him before slowly turning himself away from their massive feet. 

Adam could smell whiffs of sweat feet as he gasped while lying on the ground.  He turned himself around on the ground and saw only one of his mother’s feet on the ground.  Adam suddenly found himself in a shadow and looked up slowly.  He saw Eric, Alyssa and his father all peering down at him, smug looks on their faces as they took in his pitiful form at their feet.  Adam then saw the source of the shadow.  It was his mother’s foot.  His mother, wearing her work clothes, a white blouse and black pencil skirt, was towering over him with one foot raised and a huge grin on her face.  Adam screamed as her foot came down, the vast, reddened sole expanding as it fell.

            Adam was smashed into the floor as his mom stomped him.  Adam realized her foot must’ve been right out of her work shoes, as it was rather warm and sweaty with a strong cheesy smell.  There seemed to be more pressure crashing down on him and Adam realized this was probably because she was standing up instead of sitting like before.  The thick sole smothered him as he gagged as her acrid sweat found its way into his mouth.  Her foot was so warm and heavy.  She twisted her foot on him, like he was a cigarette she was putting out.  Jennifer slowly lifted her foot from Adam, leaving him gasping for breath after his mom’s stomp.

            “Damn, mom,” Alyssa said as she stared down at Adam.  “You stomped him like a bug.”  Adam was crying in pain as his giant family stared down at him.  “That’s crazy mom.” Eric said.  “I’m sure when he shrunk himself to sneak out, the last thing he thought would happen is his mother stepping on him.” Tom chuckled while the other family members laughed at this.  “See.  He’s fine.  Well I guess as fine as he can be after being stomped on.”  Jennifer giggled. 

“I wanna try that!” Eric exclaimed.  “Me too!  I wanna stomp him too!  I’m going to stomp all over you, loser!” Alyssa sneered.  Jennifer laughed.  “How about we go out for dinner tonight?  I really don’t feel like cooking after all the excitement.”  “Sure thing, mom.”  Alyssa said, still staring down at Adam.  “Your father and I are going to change out of our work clothes and then we can go.  Don’t have too much fun with your little brother while we’re gone.”   The ground shook as Adam’s giant parents walked away, the farther they walked, the fainter the ground shook.  He looked up and saw his older siblings grinning wickedly down at him.