- Text Size +

            Adam had no idea where his mom was headed as he was crushed by her foot with each step.  He still wasn’t used to being in a shoe, despite spending time in his mom’s running shoe this morning.  The rising of her foot causing him to feel weightless followed by the force of being driven down as her foot fell, followed by the crushing by her unimaginable weight as her foot landed had put Adam in world of pain.  Adam couldn’t do anything as he felt his mom’s foot rising once again.

            Jennifer stomped through the hallway to the master bedroom.  Adam was helpless as she did, trapped beneath her unforgiving sole.  It was dark in the slipper and getting hotter.  Adam felt the sensation of walking stop and found himself being stood on by his mother, her crushing weight flattening him into her insole.  Adam found it difficult to breathe as he was engulfed by her foot.

            Adam felt the foot rising once again before it crashed down, smashing him under the powerful foot of his mom.  Adam was in so much pain from being crushed under the foot.  He still couldn’t believe how cruel his own mom was being.

            Jennifer went about her day with her tiny son trapped in her slipper under her foot.  She got the laundry from the dryer and separated it before taking it to each of the rooms it needed to go to.  Adam was mercilessly crushed under foot in her slipper as she stomped around the house doing this.  Jennifer didn’t even pay much attention to her tiny son under her foot, she simply was walking all over him.

            Adam was relentlessly mashed under foot as she walked.  He found his mouth forced open and filled with her foot.  He was forced to taste her foot as she walked on him, her musky foot flesh disgusting him.  Her foot was simply overwhelming and he could do nothing to fight it off or protect himself from it.

            After taking the laundry to each of her kids’ rooms and to her and her husband’s room, she began to put away the clothes in her the master bedroom.  Adam had no idea what was going on.  The slipper was stuffy and his mom’s foot was so heavy.  It was hard for him to even form a complete thought as each time his mom’s foot crashed down on him, he was overwhelmed by pain.  He would only get an occasional break from the sickening motion of Jennifer’s foot while she stood still, crushing him under her unimaginable weight.

            Adam could tell Jennifer was currently standing still as there was no movement.  He could feel her crushing weight smashing down on him as he was left in pain beneath her.  Her foot was warmer than before and beginning to slightly sweat. He was engulfed by her soft yet firm foot as she stood on him.  Without warning, the movement began again as he felt her foot rise up.  Jennifer stomped out of the room and headed downstairs, crushing Adam underfoot.

            Jennifer pounded down the stairs and headed for the living room.  Adam was still conscious in the slipper although he was having difficulty breathing.  He was in pain all over and even the softer insole of the slipper did little to help with her crushing footsteps.  He was being relentless pounded beneath her musky ped.  She grabbed the remote and turned on the TV before sitting down on the couch.   

            Adam felt some of the immense weight on him lift off.  He wasn’t quite sure why but maybe his mom had sat down somewhere.  Her foot was still on him, the crushing weight lightening compared to before but still there.  She was simply resting her foot on him in the slipper as she sat on the couch.  This rest didn’t last long.

            Adam felt movement and was jerked about under her foot as it moved.  Jennifer pulled her foot back in the slipper, rolling Adam along the insole as her foot moved over him.  He found himself no longer under the massive foot of his mother and simply laying in the musky slipper.  This brief relief didn’t last long as Jennifer’s foot then rammed forward.

            Adam found himself being plowed into by the toes of his mom.  Her toes slammed into him, ramming him into the toe of the slipper painfully.  Jennifer laughed as she felt his tiny one inch form pinned by her toes against the toe of her slipper.  Adam could barely move as he found the toes pinning him in place.  Jennifer wiggled her toes, smacking Adam about while she laughed.

              Adam felt nauseous as the foot began to quickly lift.  Jennifer was crossing her right leg over her left, her right foot now in the air.  Jennifer began to bounce her foot about, twisting and turning her ankle, while shaking her foot.  She was bouncing and dangling the slipper on her right foot, giving Adam a hellish ride as she did.  Adam was feeling horribly sick as his mother tormented him by shaking her foot.  The smell of feet had gotten stronger in the slipper and Adam wanted to throw up from the motion.

             Jennifer bounced her foot about as she watched TV.  She would ram Adam into the toe of her slipper with her toes as well as grab at him with the enormous digits.  Adam was flicked about by her toes, mercilessly beaten as he was shaken about.  Adam felt his mom’s toes grabbing at him as her foot shook, painfully trapping and crushing his limbs as she tortured him with her foot.  He could not do anything when one of his limbs found itself trapped in the warm embrace of her toes but wait for her to release it.

Adam was painfully bent and contorted by his mom’s gigantic toes.  The toes bent him however they could, painfully twisting and bending his tiny body.  He found his face being dragged along the grimy insole of her slipper as he was flicked about by her toes.  He would often find his face being pressed into one of the toeprints that formed from her repeated wear of the enormous slippers.  Adam would also find himself beneath her toes, and when he she felt him beneath her toes, she would scrunch them and crush him beneath them as he would be trapped in their warm embrace.

Adam was desperately trying to keep his head from between her toes.  She had caught his head between her toes a few times and it was awful for Adam.  When she would catch his head between her toes, which were starting to perspire, it was like being in a vice.  Her warm toe flesh would trap his head, suffocating and crushing him.  She would toy with his head between her toes like it was a grape, squeezing and crushing it.

Jennifer had a smile on her face as she absent mindedly tormented Adam in her slipper.  She knew that by wiggling her toes and ramming him into the toe and top of her slipper, she was tormenting him.  She was also having fun trapping his little arms and legs in between her toes.  She had to admit that she couldn’t believe how fun this was.  Once one of his little limbs was trapped between her toes, she could smack him around while painfully exerting pressure on his trapped limb as well as twist his body all around.

Adam was currently being bent like a toe ring around one of his mom’s large toes.  He had his legs trapped in between her firm toes and was awkwardly bent backwards over another one of her large toes with his arms trapped in the crevice between her other toes.  He screamed into the top of her slipper, the pain building as she wiggled her toes.  He felt like his back was going to snap as her toe painfully pressed against it, contorting him into arching his back forcefully.  Adam just wanted to get out of his mom’s slipper.  He didn’t even know how long he had been in it.

As Jennifer released her hold on Adam, she lifted her toes and allowed Adam to be maneuvered beneath them.  She then scrunched her toes, trapping and crushing Adam in their warm, musky embrace.  She bounced her foot as she did this, furthering Adam’s torture.  Adam was being suffocated by her massive toes, barely able to draw in air to breathe.  After a few minutes of doing this, Tom walked into the living room and sat down next to Jennifer unbeknownst to Adam suffering inside his mom’s slipper.

Adam could feel the slipper still bouncing as he was trapped by his mother’s large toes.  Adam suddenly felt the slipper stop shaking and could feel it moving downwards.  He felt her foot falling before the slipper shook as it landed on the ground.  Adam was pressed by her toes into the toe of the slipper, his body painfully contorted.  He felt her huge toes wiggling, beating him as she did so.  It almost seemed like she was trying to grab him.

Adam felt the toes grab his tiny body, entrapping him with their vice like grip.  He screamed as he was jolted as the foot began to withdraw from the slipper.  Adam was blinded by the light as Jennifer’s massive foot exited her musky slipper.

Jennifer removed her foot from her slipper with Adam trapped between the big toe and second toe of her right foot.  She then slightly extended her leg, spreading her toes and allowing Adam to fall to the carpeted ground.  She then removed her other foot from her slipper.

Adam landed in a heap after falling from mother’s toes.  It was like the world’s worst roller coaster being trapped between her toes.  He appreciated the fresh air as the inside of his mother’s slipper was hot and stuffy with a strong musky smell.  Adam heard some scrapping and turned towards the sound.  Adam watched as the giantess casually hooked a finger into the top of each of her slippers and move them to the side like the gigantic house sized footwear was nothing.  He was then presented with her big size 10 feet in front of him, now free from her enormous slippers.

Adam stared at his mother’s massive feet and watched as she curled her toes, pulling at the carpet as she did so.  He also saw a pair of feet, clad in white socks and larger than his mother’s, resting next to hers.  Adam realized that these gargantuan sock clad feet belonged to his giant father.

“Looks like the runt is spending Saturday night with us.”  Tom chuckled.  “Of course he is,” Jennifer replied, “It’s not like he has any friends like our other children.  He normally would just be sitting in his room, playing those stupid video games of his.  Well playing those dumb games when he’s not playing with himself, that is.”  Adam turned red as his mother cast a disapproving gaze down to him.  Tom laughed loudly.  “You think I don’t know what you’re doing in there?”  Jennifer said, disgusted as Adam looked at his feet, red as red could be from embarrassment.

“He’s probably wishing he could play those video games of his right now.  I don’t think he wants to spend Saturday night with his parents this way.”  Tom chuckled.  “Well that’s too bad for him.”  Jennifer said.  Adam watched as she slid her feet forward so that he was now between them, strands of carpet disappearing beneath the enormous tan feet.

“Mom, please.  I’m sorry.  I really am.  Can you please let me grow myself back to normal size?”  Adam said as he looked up at the giantess who had him between her feet.  “No.  Stop asking that.  You’re starting to annoy me.”  Jennifer said dismissively.  “But mom!”  Adam yelled.  “It’s not fair!”  “Stop whining.”  Jennifer boomed.  “I already told you I don’t care if your situation is fair or not.”

“He’s sure an annoying little thing, isn’t he?”  Tom said as he looked down at his tiny son between his wife’s feet.  “I know.  I thought being in my slipper under my foot all day would stamp out his whiny attitude.  Maybe we should just stomp him again.”  Jennifer said as she brought her foot up and moved it over Adam.  They both laughed as he screamed and began to run away from the foot the was above him.

Jennifer brought her foot down and then reached for Adam.  Adam found himself engulfed by his mom’s large hand, scooping him up and bringing him towards her face.  She smiled at him, revealing pearly white teeth that could tear him in half in an instant.  “Don’t worry, I’m just kidding.  We won’t stomp on you now.  There’ll be plenty of time for that later.”  Adam screamed as her hot breath rolled over him.  She laughed as he screamed and squirmed in her tightening fist.

“How about you drop him in my socks?”  Tom grinned as he brought his foot up and rested it on his knee so his sole was facing Jennifer.  Adam saw the sock’ sole which was once white was now grayed and dingy from wear.  He watched his dad hook his fingers into the back of the sock and slowly peel it of his foot.  As the sock peeled off, the wide, reddened sole was revealed.

Jennifer began to move her fist, bringing Adam closer to his father’s large foot.  Adam screamed as Jennifer held her fist close to Tom’s foot.  The strong smell of socks and feet overwhelmed Adam who tried to turn his head away in vain.  No matter which he turned his head it didn’t help.  The smell of feet was all around him.  He could also see bits of sock fuzz and lint plastered to the broad, reddened sole of the giant’s foot.  Jennifer and Tom laughed as Adam struggled, forced to smell his dad’s giant foot.

Tom flexed his foot and laughed.  “Smells good, huh little man?”  He taunted as Jennifer laughed.  Tom dropped the sock and pulled his foot away while Jennifer brought Adam back to her face.  “What do you say, little man?  Want to go in your dad’s smelly socks?”  Adam screamed in defiance as Jennifer laughed while Tom removed his other sock.

“Don’t be such a little bitch.  My socks and feet don’t smell that bad.”  Tom boomed as he dropped the other sock.  Adam would definitely have to disagree with that statement.  His feet smelled awful and being trapped in his smelly sock pressed against his smelly sole would be hell.  He had already been mercilessly smashed by his mom’s foot in her slipper all day.  “Don’t worry, little boy.  I have something else in mind for you.”  Jennifer said with a grin.

“Instead of spending Saturday night sitting in your room, wasting time with your stupid video games,” Jennifer said, reaching towards the coffee table with Adam clutched in her fist.  As she held Adam over the coffee table, she opened her fist allowing him to fall on to the hard surface.  Adam stood up and watched as his mother leaned back on the couch.  It looked like she was bringing her legs up…

Adam dove out of the way as Jennifer’s heels crashed down on the table with a loud, thunderous boom.  “You’re going to make yourself useful and rub my feet.”  Adam pulled himself up and turned towards her feet.  They towered over him, a slight cheesy smell and warmth coming from them.  The broad, reddened soles were like buildings and he watched as she wiggled her toes high above him.

There was no way he was rubbing his mom’s feet.  He had been walked on and humiliated, forced to eat his sister’s toejam, stepped on by his father and brother and he had had enough.  He walked towards her feet and looked between them down the long tan, toned legs to the couch.  “I don’t feel any rubbing, little man.”  His mother was looking at her phone, tapping away at it while his dad was watching the TV.  “I’m not rubbing your feet, mom!” 

“Hmmm.”  Jennifer said looking up.  She spotted Adam standing between her feet.  “Can you mute the TV, babe.  I think the twerp is trying to tell me something although he should be rubbing my feet.”  Jennifer’s eyes narrowed as she looked at her tiny son.  “Is there a problem?”  She said as she sat up slightly and Tom muted the TV.

“I am not going to rub your feet!  I have had enough of being your little, your little toy!  I am your son, not your slave!”  Adam yelled at the giantess.  Jennifer’s eyebrows raised as she stared at the tiny boy on the table between her feet.  Tom laughed as he heard Adam.  “Oh, you think you have a choice, little man?  I’ll give you until the count of three to start massaging my feet or you’re in big trouble. One.”  Jennifer began.

“I don’t care!  I’m not touching your smelly feet!”  Adam yelled before Jennifer’s foot plowed in to him sending him sprawling across the table.  It felt like Adam had just been hit by a truck as the giantess’s size 10 foot slammed into him.  He was dazed and in pain as he tried to pull himself up.

“I am not in the mood for your attitude.”  Jennifer said bluntly.  “I think we may need to remind the twerp about where he is in the family.”  Tom said grinning at Adam.  Jennifer removed her feet from the table and leaned forward, hand reaching for Adam.  Adam was helpless as his mother’s giant hand engulfed him.  She squeezed him tightly in her fist.

Jennifer grinned at Adam in her fist.  “I think you’re right.  What do you think we should do?  Maybe stomp on him?”  Tom was grinning at him too.  “Stomp on him?  That sounds like it would be fun.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!