- Text Size +

            Adam bit into the disgusting, damp lint that resided between Alyssa’s tan toes.  The giant cheerleader was sitting in her comfy desk chair, playing on her smart phone while Adam picked the lint from between her toes.  Not only did he have to clean the toejam from between her toes, she was making him eat it.

Alyssa had wasted no time in snatching Adam up and carrying him up to her room after their mom had left to take a shower after her run.  She had taunted Adam with insults about how he smelled like their mom’s feet and how she had trampled him during her run with every step.  Alyssa seemed to think it was all pretty funny.  He had tried to reason with her but she would simply ignore him and squeeze her fist tighter.  Adam was just crushed in her fist as she walked.

            When they had got to her room, Alyssa had sat down in her big, leather desk chair and dropped Adam at her feet.  She then proceeded to take off her cheer sneakers and sweaty socks, presenting Adam with her big, sweaty size 9 feet.  Adam had been nearly overwhelmed by the sweaty, smelly foot funk.  It was almost as bad as his mother’s, close but not quite as bad.

            “It better be spotless between my toes, twerp.  You did say you were hungry after all.”  Alyssa said without looking away from her phone.  Adam groaned before biting into another clump of toejam.  He had made the mistake of complaining to Alyssa he was hungry and her response had been to remove her socks and have him eat her toejam.  She had laughed and wiggled her sweaty toes with their white, pedicured nails, before Adam had approached her wiggling toes.

            That stupid comment was how Adam now found himself chewing on his sister’s nasty toejam.  Adam was sick form eating her disgusting toejam.  He gagged down every bite, choking it down as best he could.  He could feel the vomit rising in his throat but knew that throwing up on her feet would be an almost certain death sentence.  Not that she could actually kill Adam, but he knew it wouldn’t be for her lack of trying.  Her feet smelled absolutely awful.  The smell was even worse between her toes where Adam was currently.  Her skin was hot and sweaty and tasted absolutely awful. 

            Alyssa would occasionally wiggle her toes, flicking Adam between the sweaty digits.  She would giggle as she did so, enjoying tormenting her tiny brother.  The bratty giantess seemed to be enjoying the torment she was inflicting on her tiny brother.  Every so often, Adam would see his bitch of a sister’s smug, grinning face peering down at him between her smelly toes.  “Eat it all up, loser.”

            Adam coughed before sticking his head back between her toes.  He wasn’t even sure how long he had been eating her toejam.  How the hell did this girl have such sweaty, smelly feet?  Adam could not get used to the taste of her toejam either.  It was absolutely disgusting and had an indescribable taste.  It was damp and disgusting, having been soaked with her sweat.  The air was alos heavy with her sweaty foot funk.

            “I can’t believe mom tossed you in her shoe and went on a run with you under foot.  No socks too.  That had to suck so fucking bad for you, loser.”  Alyssa said as she looked away from her phone down at Adam.  “I mean, I could like, smell mom’s feet when I was standing next to her.”  Adam tried to block out her irritating voice but to no avail.  “I’m sure you’ll think twice about talking back to me next time, huh?  Unless you want to be mom’s little insole again.  I mean she does run almost every day.”  Alyssa laughed.

            Adam continued working between her toes.  “I think next time I have practice, you can be my insole.”  Alyssa said grinning down at Adam with a predatory grin. He looked up from between her sweaty toes at her grinning face.  Her blonde hair was still up in a ponytail and her brown eyes were pinning him in place. “How does that sound, little bro?  Wanna be your big sis’s little insole?  Wanna be stomped and crushed while I cheer?”  Alyssa laughed.  With that, Alyssa scrunched her toes, enveloping Adam in the hot, sweaty flesh of her powerful toes.

            Alyssa lifted her foot up, resting it on its heel so that her sole and toes were off the ground.  She made sure to keep Adam squished between her smelly toes and began to tilt her foot back and forth while laughing.  Adam uselessly kicked his legs while being suffocated between her sweaty toes.  Alyssa laughed when she saw Adam uselessly kicking in the air.

            Adam was desperately trying to breathe.  When he tried to suck in air, he found his nostrils sucking in his sister’s hot, sweaty toe flesh and when he tried to open his mouth, it was filled with her flesh.  Adam thought he was going to pass out.  The darkness, the heat, the pressure.  It was all too much.

            Alyssa placed her foot back on the ground and released Adam from their embrace.  “I hope you’re full, little man.  Aren’t I just the nicest big sister ever for feeding you?”  Alyssa giggled.  Adam gasped for breath as he lay on the ground at Alyssa’s feet.  “You are so fucking pathetic.”  Alyssa sneered, “But it looks like you did an alright job cleaning between my toes.  Maybe you’re not so useless after all, loser.”

            Adam screamed as best he could as Alyssa snatched him up her in hand, trapping him in her fist.  “I’m going to go take a shower.  I’m going to have you clean off my phone screen while I’m in the shower.  It’s a little smudged and I can’t be bothered to do something so trivial.  If you try to run, well let’s just say I might put you back between my toes and not let you out again.”  Alyssa said with a terrifying grin.  Adam nodded before Alyssa dropped him on the desk along with a tiny piece of tissue.  “Oh yeah, also get the like, crud out of the ports and shit.”

            Adam watched as the giantess then gathered up some clothes and stomped out of the room.  Adam ran to the edge of the desk and looked over the edge.  It was a long way down.  Adam saw the white cheering sneakers and the sweaty socks laying near the chair where he had been just moments ago cleaning between her toes.  Even though he was pretty durable, a fall from this height would likely knock him and leave him at Alyssa’s mercy.  He turned and immediately grabbed the little tissue and climbed on to the phone screen.  He wasted no time trying his best to clean it.

            Adam didn’t know how long he had spent cleaning her phone.  Adam was cleaning when all of a sudden, the device began to shake and Adam heard what sounded like vibrations.  The phone was ringing.  Adam nearly lost his balance as it vibrated.  Adam heard quick footsteps and saw Alyssa stomp into the room rather quickly.

            Alyssa’s hair was wet and she was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts that revealed her toned, tan thighs.  Alyssa walked over to her desk and Adam yelled as her hand wrapped around the phone.  Without even bothering to let him get off the phone, she began to lift it.  “Hey girl!”  Adam heard Alyssa say as he tumbled.

            Adam fell from the phone and his momentum caused him to bounce and tumble across the desk towards the edge.  Alyssa had already left the room, talking to one of her friends on the phone.  Adam screamed as he found he couldn’t stop himself and off the desk he tumbled.  He screamed before he landed on something firm and smooth.  That was such a bad fall he thought to himself.  It was a lot quicker than he had expected.  He slowly pulled his head up and realized he was on Alyssa’s leather desk chair.

            Adam rolled over and tried to pull himself up.  He felt weak from all of the punishment he had undergone.  It was hard to move but he tried to drag himself to the edge.  The last thing he wanted was for his sister to sit on him.  He heard voices in the hallway and tried to crawl even faster.

            “I’m just saying, it’ll be a lot of fun.”  Adam recognized that voice.  Adam looked at door to the room and gasped.  In through the door walked Jessica Andrews.  Jessica Andrews was Alyssa’s best friend.  She was 18 years old and a senior at their school.  She was the alternate captain of the cheer team and was inseparable from your sister.  She was shorter than his sister by a couple inches but had an athletic body and was a beautiful girl.  She had long blonde hair, green eyes and richly tanned skin.  She had a similar attitude to his sister, bratty and entitled and she didn’t particularly like Adam.  Adam had overheard her calling him a creep and loser on more than one occasion. 

            Adam saw she was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of tight fitting running shorts.  She was currently barefoot, her toenails painted a nice shade of pink.  Adam had always had a bit of a crush on her.  She was a beautiful girl with the perfect breasts, not big but not too small and a toned body.  Jessica was heading straight towards the chair.

            Alyssa hurried into the room behind Jessica, her eyes quickly trying to scan the desk.  If Jessica saw Adam shrunk, she would have a real awkward situation to explain.  She saw Jessica was heading over by her desk.  “Oh, Jessica!”  Alyssa said as Jessica stopped near the desk and turned.  “What?”

            Adam stared at the backside of the towering blonde cheerleader.  She had turned when his sister called her name.  This gave Adam a view of one of Jessica’s best assets.  Adam’s eyes were drawn to her perfect, round ass which her tight shorts only helped show off.  “Something wrong, Aly?”

            Alyssa took a couple steps over towards the desk.  She quickly scanned it and silently cursed when she didn’t see Adam.  ‘Everything ok?  You’re acting kind of weird, Aly?”  Jessica said with a bit of confused look on her pretty face.  “Yeah.  Everything’s good.  So, uh, tell me about Mike.”

            Adam watched as the giantess reached behind her, her arm reaching out before she grabbed the back of the chair, pulling it closer to her.  Adam could hear her voice but paid no attention to what Jessica was saying.  He was far too focused on the butt of Jessica descending on him.  He screamed as he watched her massive ass come down on the chair.

            Jessica’s firm, round ass slammed down onto the chair.  Adam was smashed beneath the giant cheerleader’s ass.  Jessica wiggled her butt as she got comfortable, crushing and grinding Adam into the leather chair.  Adam quickly found it difficult to breathe as Jessica sat on him.  He was smashed between Jessica’s firm ass and the leather chair.  Neither gave him that much give.

            Jessica had no idea she was sitting on her best friend’s little brother.  Every time she shifted in the chair, Adam was grinded beneath her butt.  Adam had to admit, despite the pain he was in from being sat on, it wasn’t the worst way to be crushed.  Jessica was gorgeous and this was probably the closest he’d ever come to her ass.  There was just a thin layer of running shorts between him and her butt.  It was a bit sad and pathetic to think of that.

            Jessica shifted in the chair and felt something poking her butt.  When she had shifted, Adam had been moved into an awkward position and was painfully pinned under her.  Jessica wiggled her butt, trying to grind out what she thought was just a little bump in the chair.  Unknown to her, Adam was being smashed by her firm ass.

            “What are you doing?”  Alyssa said as she saw Jessica wiggling in the chair.  “There’s something on your chair.  It’s like a bump or something.”  Jessica said giggling as she continued grinding her butt on the chair.  “So you’re grinding your ass on my chair because of it?”  Alyssa laughed.  “Yeah.  It kind of feels good!”  Jessica laughed as she wiggled.

            Adam meanwhile was being smashed even harder into the chair by her wiggling butt.  He couldn’t believe he had Jessica Andrews grinding her ass on him.  This wasn’t exactly how he had pictured it but it was pretty nice, except for the whole crushing, painful part.  He was still struggling to breathe as Jessica smashed him.

            Alyssa watched as Jessica giggled and wiggled in the chair.  As she watched her friend, she began to realize what Jessica was sitting on.  “I kind of want to know what it is.”  Jessica said as she began to stand up.

            Adam’s world was flooded with light as the ass of the giantess lifted off of him.  Jessica ran her hand across the chair and her fingers smacked in to him, sending him tumbling off the chair.  Jessica turned after brushing the chair with her hand to investigate.

            Alyssa noticed the tiny one inch form of her brother be knocked off the chair by her friend’s hand.  She stood up and quickly walked over to the chair.  “So what’s on the chair?”  Alyssa said as she quickly closed the distance, lifting her foot over her tiny brother.

            Adam had tumbled off of the chair and landed in a heap in front of the chair.  He looked up and saw Jessica’s massive tan feet near him.  He gulped as he saw her toes scrunch and unscrunch, grabbing at the carpet strands.  He noticed Alyssa had moved her cheer shoes and socks.  He looked up and saw her looking at the chair, trying to figure out what she had been sitting on.  Adam found himself cast in shadow and slowly turned towards the source.

            Adam found himself looking up at the pink sole of his sister’s foot.  Adam screamed but it was short lived as Alyssa’s foot crashed down on him.  Adam found himself pressed into the carpet by his sister’s firm foot.  He silently thanked god that she had taken a shower, it would’ve been hell under her post-cheer foot before she showered.  He noticed her foot was starting to smell like a foot again but her fruity lotion was still pretty strong.  

            Adam was crushed under Alyssa, engulfed by her fruity smelling foot flesh before her foot shifted and he found himself under her toes.  He was then engulfed as she closed her toes around him, crushing him in her curled toes embrace.  He felt her foot shift and his world shifted as well in her toes embrace.  Adam felt her foot move but it was tough for Adam to breath and he couldn’t even see from being crushed by her toes.

            Alyssa had stepped on Adam, partially to hide him from Jessica and partially because she wanted to.  She had then grabbed him with her toes and lifted her foot up with her toes pointed down, curled around her little brother.  She then moved her foot forward before flinging it backwards, uncurling her toes as she moved her foot backwards.

            Adam went flying through the air towards Alyssa’s bed.  He screamed as he was flung, landing hard in a heap and bouncing a few times before coming to a stop.  “I swear there was something on the chair.”  Jessica said as she turned and sat back down.  “Whatever you say girl.”  Alyssa chuckled before turning and heading back towards her bed.

            Alyssa’s feet shook the ground as she approached her bed and Adam.  “Oh, it’s my mom.  I got to take this real quick.”  Jessica said as she stood up and walked out of the room.  “Hi mom.”  Adam heard Jessica say as she left the room.  He slowly ventured out from the edge of the bed.

BOOM!

            Adam was knocked from his feet and nearly pissed himself as Alyssa’s massive tan foot slammed down inches from him.  He was quickly snatched up and found himself trapped in her fist.  He was brought up to her face and she did not look happy.

            “So you thought you would jump on to my chair so Jessica would sit on you?  What the hell is wrong with you, you little perv?”  Alyssa snarled.  “Alyssa! That’s not-“  Adam was cut off as Alyssa squeezed her fist.

            “Shut up, perv.  I know what you think of Jessica.  We both know you enjoyed being crushed under her ass, little bro.”  Alyssa said with a dark grin.  “You’re sooooo lucky mom doesn’t want us sharing you outside of the family.  I’m sure Jessica would love to know what my little perv of a brother was doing on the chair under her ass.” 

            Adam was finding it difficult to breathe in her tightening fist.  “I’m going to make you regret that, perv.  You thought it was going to be bad before?  It’s going to be so much fucking worse.”  Alyssa said grinning evilly.  Adam tried to say something to her but could only sputter.

            “Hey Aly,”  Alyssa turned towards the door and put her hand behind her back.  Adam felt his sister’s grip tighten, crushing him further in her fist.  “My mom needs to me to like, run home real quick to do something.  Wanna come with?” 

            “Yeah sure.  Let me just grab my sandals.  I’ll meet you downstairs.”  Alyssa said as Jessica then turned and left the room.  “Alright you little shit.  Let’s keep you occupied while I’m gone.”  Alyssa stomped over to her closet and reached down grabbing up her cheer shoes.  She placed them on the floor and put Adam down in front of them.  “Don’t move.”

            Alyssa walked over to the desk before walking back over to Adam and her shoes.  Adam had been staring at the enormous white shoes.  He noticed they were a bit dirty and could smell a strong sweaty smell coming from them.  Adam felt Alyssa’s huge hand wrapping around him.

            Alyssa wrapped a string around him and tied it tight around his waist with a tight knot.  After making sure he had enough give, she tied the other end through one of the lace’s holes on her cheer sneaker.

            “Ok twerp.  You’re going to clean my cheer shoes while I’m gone.  I want them spotless.  All this dirt better be gone by the time I get back or you’ll really regret it.  Oh, and don’t even think about trying to escape.  I doubt you’d even get very far but just in case you think about it, well that’s what the string is for.”  Alyssa then tugged on the string sending Adam tumbling to the ground and she giggled.

            “Get to work, loser.  See you when I get home.”  Alyssa said as she walked out of the room, her feet shaking the ground as she left.  Adam heard her flip flops slapping against her heels as she left.  He turned towards the cheering shoes and took a deep breath.