- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adam tags along on his mom's run.

            Adam stood on the coffee table in the living room as he stared at his giant mother sitting on the couch.  He had been smashed between his parents’ enormous feet as the watched TV before being dropped in his dad’s sock drawer when they went to sleep.  He had remained in there until he was greeted by his mom opening the drawer and bringing him downstairs. 

Jennifer was wearing a light blue tank top and black running shorts.  She had her shoulder length blonde hair pulled into a ponytail.  Adam cast a glance down to her feet, bare and resting near her pink and yellow Nike running shoes, the same ones she had stuffed Adam in after he had first shrunk.  It must’ve been morning and Jennifer was getting ready to go for a run.

            “Before Alyssa left for cheer practice this morning, she told me that you were talking back to her yesterday.”  Jennifer said as she stared at her tiny son.  “She made me eat the fry when you said I didn’t have to!  I was just defending myself!  She was being mean!”  “Well when one of us tells you to do something, you do it.  Without any back talk.”

            “What!?  But you said I didn’t have to eat it!  I didn’t want to eat that fry!  Dad and her both stepped on it and then she made me eat it!”  Adam couldn’t believe his mom.  “I don’t care if she made you eat it.  If she tells you to do something, you do it, little man.”  Jennifer said.  “But mom!  That’s not fair!  I’m a human being with rights, not a slave!”  Jennifer laughed.  “Tough luck.  Maybe you shouldn’t have been trying to sneak out.”

            Jennifer leaned forward with her arm outstretched, her large hand reaching for Adam.  Adam yelled out in protest as her hand wrapped around him and lifted him up.  “Alyssa was going to take you with her to cheer practice as punishment but I wanted to punish you for your little outburst and disobedience first.”  Jennifer grinned down at the tiny boy in her fist, his head the only thing visible.  Jennifer’s fist lowered and then opened, dropping Adam.  He didn’t fall far before he landed with a thud on the worn insole of his mom’s large shoe.

            Adam could immediately smell stale sweat all around him.  He looked and saw his mom grinning down at him.  “I’m going for my morning run and you’re coming with me, little boy.  A little bit of cardio is always a great way to start the day.”  “Mom!  Stop this!  Take me out of your fucking shoe!”  He saw the giant woman frown.  “That nasty little mouth of yours needs to go.”  The shoe shook and Adam saw his mom’s enormous toes gripping the back of the shoe, the red toenails shining in the light.

            “I think I’ll go without socks today on my run.”  Jennifer said grinning.  Adam groaned.  His mother normally wore socks when she ran and worked out but there were plenty of days she ran without socks.  The toes lifted from the heel of the shoe and Adam screamed as her foot started to enter the shoe.  “Mom! No!”  Adam screamed as he turned and ran into the dark cavern that was his mother’s running shoe.

            He didn’t get very far before her foot slammed into him dragged him beneath it.  He found himself pressed face first into his mom’s sole.  He was pinned between the insole and her foot.  It smelled of a mixture of feet and a fruity smell from her lotion.  He felt her foot shift slightly as she put her other foot into the other shoe and then tied the shoes.  Adam couldn’t even move as he was left in the darkness under his mom’s foot.

            Jennifer smiled as she stood up.  Adam felt the pressure increase as the foot pressed down on him.  She must be standing he thought as he was engulfed by her foot flesh.  The weight pressing down on him was unimaginable.  The insole had little give so he found himself smothered by her foot.  The shoe was stuffy and it was difficult for Adam to breathe as he was smothered by her foot.  Jennifer tapped her foot a few times, shaking Adam’s prison and smashing him beneath her tapping foot.

            Adam felt her foot rise before it slammed down, her unimaginable weight crushing him.  Adam cursed as he felt her foot rise up again before slamming down.  Each time her foot would crash down, Adam would be smashed into her foot.  Why did he have to have such an active and athletic mother?  She hadn’t started running yet but Adam was already being crushed by her walking as she walked to the door.  Jennifer popped her earbuds in and started up her music as she stepped out of the house, closing and locking the door behind her.  She smiled and then began her run.

            Adam quickly found himself being crushed and smashed by her foot as she ran.  He was hopelessly crushed as he could do nothing to protect himself from the foot.  The rhythmic booming of her feet, combined with the nauseating up and down of her foot was killing Adam. 

Rise. Fall. Boom. Repeat.

            Adam noticed that her foot was getting warmer and beginning to sweat.  The air stuffy and it was getting hotter with each passing second.  Adam was dazed and in a great deal of pain.  It was pretty much impossible to even form a complete thought as each time her foot crashed down, Adam’s entire body was overwhelmed by pain.  His bones felt like they were going to be crushed to dust and that his entire body was just going to pop each time her foot crashed down.  The pain was unbearable.

            Adam was having difficulty breathing in the stuffy shoe.  His mouth had been forced open and he was forced to taste his mother’s now sweating foot.  He found himself gagged by her hot, sweaty foot flesh and was forced to taste her acrid foot.  The air was now hot and muggy and the smell of sweaty feet was intensifying and all around him.  He could smell her cheesy foot stink beginning to grow.  Adam was lightheaded and nearing passing out as he was smashed with ever step.

           Adam felt like his bones were going to snap all at once with every step the giantess took.  He was in the dark with only the booms of his mom’s foot and his grasping for breath piercing the darkness.  The insole was beginning to dampen from Jennifer’s sweat and Adam was continuously forced to taste her grimy foot.  He also found that he was beginning to stick to his mom’s foot as each time it would rise, he found himself being pulled up off the insole slightly.  Adam was lost beneath her sweating foot.

           As Jennifer’s foot slammed down once again, Adam could feel himself beginning to slip into unconsciousness.  He could barely breathe beneath the sweaty, smell foot of his gigantic mother.  His entire body was in immense pain as he was smashed beneath the unimaginable weight of the running giantess.  As her foot slammed down once more crushing Adam, he passed out.

          Jennifer ran along, her son’s hellish struggle beneath her foot in the back of her head.  She knew he had to be suffering.  It was a warm day and with no socks on, he would be bathed in her sweat.  She wondered if Adam was still conscious or if he had passed out already.

          Adam was jolted back awake by his mom’s foot slamming down on him.  He found himself still in darkness, the smell of sweaty, cheesy feet overpowering his senses.  He was forced to swallow some of his mom’s acrid foot sweat as he was engulfed by the hot, sweaty foot.  The air was muggy and thick with the smell of sweaty feet.  He was broken and beaten and covered in sweat, both his own and his mother’s.  He felt the foot rising before he was crushed under her immense weight once again.

          Adam was in and out of consciousness during his mom’s run.  He would come back around just to find he was still inside the shoe of the gigantic woman, being crushed and smashed with each step.  He was in a whole new world of pain, and each step felt as if it was going to crush him completely.  He was at the mercy of his mother’s unforgiving foot.  He just wished he would stay passed out.

         Adam came too once more in the darkness.  His face was pressed into the hot, sweaty flesh of his mom’s foot, smothering him and making it extremely hard to breathe.  All he could smell was her feet and all he could taste was her foot.  Although he was still in the shoe, the rhythmic booming was gone he realized.  Adam thanked god that his mother’s run was over.  He could still feel her foot rising and then slamming down, crushing him, but her footsteps weren’t fast enough for her to be running.

          Jennifer had finished her 6 mile run and had returned to the house.  She was hot and sweaty and had immediately gone to the kitchen for a glass of water.  She refilled her glass and then headed to the living room, crushing Adam with each step.

          Adam was smashed as her foot crashed down.  He was stuck to his mother’s sweaty sole.  He couldn’t move a muscle and the pain he was in was unimaginable.  His entire body hurt everywhere.  Adam felt her foot rising and then falling, crushing him beneath her large foot.  The immense pressure abated slightly and Adam felt the shoe shifting.

           Jennifer sat down in the living room and placed her glass of water down on the table.  She then pressed the toe of her shoe against the heel of the other, prying the shoe from her foot before repeating the same process with her other shoe.  She moved the Nike shoes to the side and lifted her foot up.

         Adam felt the massive foot begin to move and shift.  He found himself going along with the foot as it slid back along the damp insole.  Adam was greeted by light, well as much light as he could get while plastered to his mom’s sole.  The cool air replaced the hot, muggy air of the sneaker but he was still forced to smell the sweaty, cheesy stink of the enormous foot he was stuck to.

         Jennifer brought her foot up and crossed her leg, resting her foot on her knee and exposing her sole.  She chuckled as she saw her tiny son plastered to the bottom of her foot like a stepped on bug.  Adam heard her booming voice.  “Well it seems I have a little bug stuck to my foot.  You must’ve really wanted out of my shoe if you’re clinging to my foot like that.”  She chuckled.

        “That was a nice 6 mile run.  It was even nicer with my little insoleman keeping my foot company.  Sorry about the smell.  You know how my feet sweat and smell after my runs.”  Jennifer giggled.  Adam was still plastered to her foot and couldn’t turn his head to see her.  His struggling was pointless ass he lacked the strength to remove himself from her foot.  The pain he was in was overwhelming and this affected his ability to even struggle.  He was able to look up and could see her toes wiggling.  “I think you might need mom’s help to get off of my foot.”  Jennifer chuckled as she reached for Adam.

         Adam felt his mom’s large fingers pinching his sides before pulling him from the hot, sweaty sole.  “There we go, little man.”  Jennifer said as she pinched Adam between her thumb and index finger, plucking him from her upturned sole.  As Adam was moved away from her sole, he saw the reddened flesh of her smelly foot.  He gasped for fresh air although the stink of his mom’s foot was all around him.  The smell clung to him.  All he could taste or smell was sweaty feet.

         Jennifer put her foot down as she brought Adam up to her face.  Adam saw that she looked sweaty and noticed the light blue tank top was darkened in some places from her sweat.  He looked back up at her grinning face, before her nose wrinkled and she moved him away from her face.  “Wooo.  You sure stink, little boy.”  Jennifer said waving her manicured hand back and forth in front of her face grinning and giggling as she did.  “Sorry about the smell.  Don’t you feel better now after that bit of cardio?”  Jennifer chuckled.

          The giantess lowered him backdown to the floor and placed him in front of her massive size 10 feet.  As soon as she let go of Adam, he collapsed in a heap, unable to stand and in a world of pain.  He watched the giantess lean forward and reach high above him towards the table.  Her hand came back into view clutching an enormous glass of water.  Adam would give anything to be able to drink something, anything that wasn’t his mom’s horrid sweat.

          Jennifer gulped down some of the water before returning her attention to the tiny boy at her feet.  Adam was struggling to stand and Jennifer was watching with great amusement.  She noticed him trying to turn away from her feet.  Her powerful cheesy, sweaty stink surrounded Adam as he tried to stand near her massive, tan feet.  Jennifer grinned as she raised one of her feet and moved it over Adam.

           Adam was just managing to get to his feet when he found himself in a shadow.  He slowly looked up, terrified of what he would see above him.  He found himself staring at his mom’s reddened, sweaty sole and gulped.  It hung above him, the broad sole dominating his view.  The foot dropped and Adam screamed as it did so.

            Jennifer’s massive foot slammed down on Adam, crushing him once more.  He was lost beneath her hot, sweaty foot, mercilessly crushed once more.  Jennifer pressed him into the carpet beneath her smell foot and grinned.  She then slid her foot back, dragging Adam along.  She began to roll Adam beneath her sweaty foot, smearing him with her sweat all over again.

          Adam was forcefully rolled along beneath his mother’s foot.  He could do nothing as he found himself being rolled from heel to toe beneath her enormous, sweaty foot.  Jennifer would switch off which foot she was rolling Adam beneath.  She didn’t do this for long though as she soon found another way to terrorize Adam.

          Jennifer lifted her foot up and brought it over Adam.  Adam was still trying to collect his bearings after being rolled around when his mom’s foot crushed him.  She pressed her sweaty foot on Adam, stepping on him before lifting her foot off of him and bringing her other foot down on him.  Jennifer continued stepping on Adam, mercilessly crushing him beneath her feet.  Jennifer grinned as she stepped on Adam over and over, the tiny boy yelling for her to stop.

          Adam was in immense pain as the massive feet crashed down on him over and over.  Her feet would force the air from his lungs each time they crashed down on him, forcing him to gasp for breath and only being able to draw in air heavily tainted with her foot funk.  She was amusing herself by simply stepping on Adam while she sat on the couch.  It actually felt pretty good on her hot, sweaty feet to step on him.  He had no idea how long his mother was stepping on him but as the front door opened he heard a voice he was beginning to dread.

         “Hiya mom.  Whatcha doing?”  Alyssa said as she bounded in to the living room.  She laughed as she saw her mother stepping on Adam.  “Oh damn mom.  Looks like you did a number on him.”  Alyssa laughed.  “Do a little cardio with mom, loser?”  Alyssa said as she stomped over to the couch where Jennifer was still stepping on Adam, crushing him beneath her powerful soles.  Jennifer stepped on Adam one last time and then rested her sweaty feet on either side of him.

“So how was practice, sweetheart?” 

         “It was good mom.  Would’ve been better if you let me take this little bitch with me.”  Alyssa said grinning down at Adam.  He saw she was wearing her white cheer shoes, running shorts and a sweaty t-shirt.

         “Well he was a little busy keeping his mother’s big feet company while she ran.”  Jennifer chuckled and Alyssa giggled.  “I hope you left a little for me.  I know how your feet get after your runs, mom.”

         “Hey!  What’re you trying to say?”  Jennifer responded with a mock, hurt voice.  Alyssa and Jennifer both laughed.  Adam meanwhile was laying between his mother’s massive feet, forced to smell her potent sweaty, cheesy foot funk.  “I’m going to take a shower.”  Jennifer said as she stood up and reached down grabbing her pink and yellow Nike running shoes.  “He’s all yours.”

          Jennifer walked out of the living room, her feet shaking the ground as she left leaving Adam with his towering, grinning sister.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Two quick chapters kind of makes up for the break, right?