- Text Size +

           Adam landed with a thud in Eric’s sneaker.  He was immediately assaulted by the smell of sweaty feet and gagged as the smell over took him.  There was a warmth coming from the dark cavern of the shoe as Adam lay in the heel.  The insole was well worn Adam noted and the smell of feet was overpowering.  Eric’s huge foot came down towards the shoe and entered the sneaker.  His thick toes grabbed Adam between them and dragged him along to the toe of the shoe.  Adam could do nothing to fight off his brother’s smelly toes.

            Eric’s large toes smothered Adam between them.  There was a potent smell from between Eric’s toes which Adam was being subjected to.  Eric scrunched his toes, crushing Adam between his toes.  While Alyssa’s toes had kneaded Adam, and had aimed for tormenting him, Eric seemed as if he was trying to crush Adam between his toes.  Eric was grinding Adam between his toes, attempting to squeeze Adam’s guts out it felt like.  Adam couldn’t even scream as his face was buried between Eric’s toes.

            Adam was desperately trying to get away from between Eric’s toes but they held him tight.  Adam wanted to scream once again as he felt the toes begin to squeeze him.  It was hot inside the shoe and the air was heavily tainted with the smell of feet.  Mix this with the crushing pressure Eric would apply to Adam and it was probably one of the worst things Adam had experienced.  Adam was fighting to keep toejam from entering his mouth as Eric’s toes held bits of lint and sock fuzz between them, while he was grinded between his older brother’s toes. 

            Eric kept Adam smashed and crushed between his toes for the rest of the family’s time at the restaurant.  He was content with beating Adam with his smelly digits and keeping him smothered.  Adam didn’t even really come up much in the conversation the were having.  For the time being, he was underfoot, out of sight and out of mind.  This didn’t mean that Eric would show him any mercy however.  As the family finished up eating and got ready to leave, Eric released Adam from his toes.

            Adam found himself sliding out from between his older brother’s toes.  His reprieve from being crushed was short lived as he soon found himself being maneuvered beneath his brother’s foot.  Adam found himself pinned beneath his brother’s foot, forced into the smelly sole.  As Eric stood up, Adam found himself crushed between Eric’s foot and the insole of his shoe which was starting to dampen from his sweat.  The crushing weight was worse than Alyssa standing on him as Eric was heavier than Alyssa.

            Adam felt weightless as Eric’s foot lifted to take a step.  Adam tried to brace himself but nothing could prepare him from Eric’s foot crashing down, crushing him painfully into the insole.  Eric’s smelly sole engulfed Adam as his foot pressed Adam.  Eric stomped out of the restaurant with the rest of the family and headed towards the car.  Adam was crushed more and more with every step his giant older brother took.  Eric grinned as he felt Adam’s tiny form beneath his foot, pressed into his sweaty foot like a piece of dirt in his sneaker.  As Eric’s foot slammed down as the result of the giant taking another step, Adam lost consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Adam regained consciousness and found himself being jolted along in the darkness of a sweaty, smelly prison.  He couldn’t move at all, and he could barely breathe.  He realized that he was trapped between toes, and if he had to guess, he would say these toes belonged to his brother.  He must’ve still been in his brother’s sneaker.  Adam felt the crushing pressure as the toes kept him in a tight embrace while they moved.

          Eric pulled his foot from his shoe, unaware his little brother had been knocked out in his shoe.  Adam was blinded by light as Eric removed his foot from his shoe.  Eric wiggled his toes to free Adam from their sweaty grip and after a few wiggles and scrunches Adam was freed.  Adam fell to the ground with a thud and groaned in pain.  He felt the carpet beneath him as he gasped for air, air that wasn’t hot and muggy like the air he had been breathing in his siblings’ sneakers.  His brother’s foot retracted and he saw the giant grinning down at him.  He groaned in pain and rolled over so as not to look up at the giant who had just been walking on him.

               Adam saw his mother kicking off her simple black flip flops, before she turned and begin to walk over towards him.  Adam watched as her tan feet compressed the carpet beneath them with each step.  He could feel the ground shake, the shaking becoming stronger as she came closer.  He still couldn’t believe just how large his family members looked from this new height of his.  “How’s our little man doing?”  She said with a smile.  “Still alive mom.  A little beaten up though.”  Eric replied.  “Are you hungry, little man?  I know you haven’t eaten since yesterday.”  Adam was dazed and hadn’t even really realized his mom was talking to him. 

               Jennifer’s big toe plowed into Adam, rolling him and knocking the wind out of him.  He could smell a musky, feminine odor from her foot.  “I asked you a question.  When I ask you a question, little man, I expect an answer.”  His mom said in a stern, motherly voice.  “Y-yes mom!  I-I’m hungry!”  Adam croaked up.  “He said yeah mom.”  Eric said to his mother who was standing over them.  “Alright.  Bring him to kitchen.  I brought something home from the restaurant for him.”  Jennifer replied as she turned on her heels and started to walk away.  Eric’s huge hand closed around Adam, lifting him up and then enclosing him in darkness.

              Adam was shaken about in Eric’s fist as Eric carried him to the kitchen.  When they arrived in the kitchen, Eric dropped him onto the cool, tiled floor from about knee height.  Adam landed in a heap and looked up at his huge, grinning brother.  They couldn’t just gently place him on the floor.  They just always had to drop him.  Adam looked around and saw his enormous sister sitting in a chair, her huge, tan feet menacingly resting flat on the floor.  He saw his mother standing by the counter along with his father, both barefoot.  They were smiling and whispering about something.  Adam’s mother then turned and smiled down at him.

              Jennifer’s feet shook the tiled floor as she approached Adam.  She stopped just in front of Adam and he craned his neck to look up at the woman who was towering over him in athletic short shorts and a t-shirt.  She bent over and Adam watched as she placed a single fry, longer than he was tall, on the floor between her feet.  “I figured you were probably hungry so I made sure to save a fry for you from our meal.  I don’t want any crumbs on my floor, so you better make sure there aren’t any left.”  She boomed from high above.  “You’re feeding him, mom?”  Alyssa said from behind him.  “Of course I am sweetie.  You don’t want your brother to starve, do you?”  Adam ran towards the fry.

               Before Adam could make it to the fry, his mother’s huge right foot shot forward and moved between him and the fry.  ‘What do you say?”  His mom said staring down at him.  Adam stopped and looked up at her dumbfounded.  “Don’t tell me you forgot your manners.  Do I need to help you remember them?”  The towering woman said condescendingly.  “Thank you, mom!”  Adam yelled up.  The giant woman smiled and her massive foot lifted up.  Adam watched as the giantess simply stepped right over him and walked to the table, her feet slapping against the tile.  Adam turned back towards the fry and hungrily raced towards it.

              Adam was closing in on the fry when his father began to walk.  The ground shook as the colossus wearing shorts and a t-shirt stomped across the kitchen.  Adam saw that his dad was walking directly towards him and began to panic.  The giant’s feet slapped against the tiled floor as he moved.  Adam froze in his tracks and began to debate whether or not he should try to reach the fry.

              Adam could barely register how quickly his father closed the gap between where he had been standing and Adam himself.  One second Adam was staring at a tasty looking fry, the next, his dad’s enormous foot was on it.  The fry offered no resistance to the giant’s foot.  Adam’s dad stopped walking and stood on it.  “Oops.  I think I stepped in his food.”  The giant grinned as he lifted his foot.

               Adam stared at the fry, mashed into the ground by his father’s foot.  He also noticed bits of the fry stuck to the bottom of his dad’s foot as he lifted it.  Adam heard his siblings’ laughter.  “Oh my god dad!  You just crushed his fry!”  Alyssa howled.  “Wow that sucks for you, little bro.”  Eric laughed.  “Sorry about that.  I didn’t see the fry there.”  Adam’s dad chuckled.  He sounded the furthest thing from sorry.  Adam watched as he lifted his foot up and ran his hand across the bottom of the sole.  He knocked bits and pieces of the fry free from his sole before slamming his foot back down.  Adam looked dejectedly at the smashed fry and scattered bits of it near the huge foot.

                 “What’s so funny in here?”  Jennifer said as she reentered the kitchen to find her whole family laughing.  “Dad stepped on the fry!”  Alyssa laughed.  “I didn’t see it down there.”  Tom said to his smirking wife.  “So much for his dinner.  Dad really mashed that fry when he stepped on it.”  Eric laughed.  “Well if he wants any food, that’s the only food he’s going to get.”  Jennifer said as she walked over to where her husband was standing over their tiny son.  Adam heard his siblings laugh even harder at this.  “You better clean this mess up too, little man.  I don’t care if you eat it or scrape it up and leave it in pile for someone to pick up easily but it better be clean.  I expect my floor to be spotless when I get back or you’ll be in big trouble.”  With that, the Adam’s towering mother turned and stomped out of the kitchen.  His dad shot him a smug grin before stomping off after his mother.

              Adam turned and saw his siblings grinning down at him.  “I know mom said you don’t have to eat that fry, buuuuuut I think it might be in your best interest if you did.”  Alyssa said as she stood up and began to walk towards him.  The ground shook as her huge tan peds came crashing down on either side of him.  Adam trembled as he looked up at his grinning sister.  “Eric and I could make this cleaning job for you a whole hell of a lot tougher.  Mom’s already pissed at you, do you really want to piss her off even more?”  Adam had no idea what his sister meant, but he was scared.  “You better eat every last crumb of that fry, loser, or Aly and I will make sure mom punishes you even worse.”  Eric said, coming over to join his sister.

            There was no way he was eating that fry.  Adam looked up at his huge siblings as they towered over him, shit eating grins plastered on their faces.  Alyssa lifted her foot up and brought it over Adam, before slamming it down as she stepped over Adam.  She brought her other foot up and stepped over Adam as well.  Adam turned and watched as she lifted up her foot up, resting it on its toes as she exposed her reddened sole.  Her sole was wrinkly from resting on her toes and she looked behind her like she was trying to see what she stepped in.  Adam could see a large portion of the fry stuck her foot, embedded in the wrinkles.

           “Oops.  Sorry little bro.”  She giggled.  Adam watched as she then brought her foot down and rubbed it against the tile to dislodge the fry from her sweaty sole.  It came free after the third or fourth time she dragged her foot across the tile.  Alyssa then turned and looked down at him.  “Well?”  She said.  She began to tap her foot, sending small tremors across the floor.  Adam looked up at her defiantly.  “No!” He yelled.  Alyssa’s eyes narrowed.

             “Did you just say no?”  “I think he did sis.”  Adam was not going to eat a fry that his father and his sister had stepped on.  “I’m not eating a fry you just scrapped off your foot!  Not to mention dad stepped on it too!”  Adam yelled up at her.  “Are you really not going to?  Want me to tell mom?”  Alyssa grinned.  Adam didn’t care.  There was no way he was going to eat it.  Besides, his mom hadn’t said he had to eat it, she just wanted it off the floor.  “Go ahead.  Mom never said I had to eat it. She just wanted it off the floor!”  Adam yelled up to his giant sister. 

              “Well I’m saying you have to eat it.  I’ll tell mom you’re refusing to clean it up if you don’t.”  Alyssa said with a sly grin.  “Is that the best you got?  You’ll tell mom?  Whatever Alyssa.”  Adam laughed.  He was feeling bold.  He saw his sister was fuming.  “How about this?  Eat the fucking fry, you little twerp.  Eat it or I’ll stomp you until you’re begging me to stop.  Then mom can peel you off the bottom of my fucking foot after I walk on you until you’re flat.  How does that sound?”  Alyssa growled.  Adam swallowed.  He didn’t doubt a word his sister said.  Worse, he didn’t think his mom would even care.  If recent behavior meant anything, she would probably just be mad she wasn’t the one doing the stomping.

           Adam wordlessly began to walk towards the fry.  Eric, who had been watching his sister deal with his brother, smiled.  Alyssa smiled too, knowing she had scared her little brother pretty good.  She needed to punish him for his little outburst.  She was not going to tolerate back talk from her little brother who could fit in her shoe.  Maybe she would toss him in her shoe for cheering practice or use him as an insole when she went for a run or when she worked out.  Alyssa smiled as she saw her brother stop as he reached the fry.  For now though, she was content watching her tiny little brother eat a stepped on fry.