- Text Size +

In This Chapter: After the Sentinel grows herself along with Azera, they decide to have fun with the city, their feelings for each other growing along with them as they reach giga sizes and lay waste to an entire world. 

 

              “Are you sure about this?” Azera asked, I could tell she was anxious, taking lives wasn’t an easy thing to do when you had a relatively good moral compass.  I definitely didn’t, I felt no strong feelings for what she was about to do, but it did feel good helping this young woman, knowing the pain that she went through was something that I went through myself a long time ago. 

“Of course; they can’t hurt you” I said confidently.    

“Okay then… here I go” she said, her triple heartbeat pounding rapidly in her chest, she was so nervous, I loved it.  I genuinely smiled as I saw her nerves flare up. 

“Yes, just like your companion, don’t think about it too much” I said.  Her breathing steadied as she lowered her boot onto the packed highway, a pileup at the heel of her right boot as cars came to a gridlock standstill approaching the bridge into the city.  She placed the sole of her boot onto a pile of cars, the tiny automobiles exploding under her boot as she slowly pressed into the tar, snuffing out the fire and smoke into a smoldering crater, twisting the sole of her boot side to side, the destruction building up on the sides of her boots in heaps.  The highway leading out of the city crashing into her other heel as she straddled thousands below her.  She lifted her boot and inspected the grinded and burned cars twisted into the treads of her soles. 

“You just ended the lives of more than 50 people with just your boot alone… how does it feel?” I asked, watching from the hillside by the highway, looking down at the masses of alien people panic, abandoning their cars and running backwards, away from Azera through the sea of gridlocked cars.  We could both hear their screams from our height, watching them trip and trample over each other in an attempt to get away, some clambering towards the bridge, others away from the city. 

“I… don’t know, it felt like stepping on some insects, like they can’t do anything about it as their colony scatters to run away from me”  she said, the smoldering crater below her, watching as hundreds of people scattered from the destruction in a craze.

“Do you think they still deserved it?” I asked, tilting my head in curiosity. 

“Maybe… yes… I think so…”  she said, almost whispering, her curled eyebrows lowered, her violet eyes lowering to the crowds at her back running towards the bridge a few minutes away at our heights. 

“Your voice is so much more powerful now, you don’t have to stand for anything anymore, especially when you stand above everything” I said.  Azera nodded and showed me a sweet smile, like she was actually happy.  I wasn’t sure what was going to happen when I intervened in this alien woman’s life, bestowing power to someone else was something I had never planned for, but she felt right.  I was ready to have some fun with her, as a friend, as a fellow giantess. 

“Let’s meet at the bridge?” Azera suggested. I nodded with a smile as I teleported to the city-side of the bridge, Azera approaching from the riverside, I could see explosions light up around her feet as she stepped closer and closer to the side opposite me.  I looked down at my black boots, seeing my feet embed into the streets, cars crashing into my toes and heels as they appeared out of nowhere in front of the speeding cars, people screaming as a towering woman suddenly casted a shadow above them.  I looked across the bridge, thousands of cars occupied by people down the multi-lane span.  They were stuck between two giants, trapped on the suspended highway above a rushing river.  I could hear the screams and panic from behind me from the dense districts of the city, skyscrapers still towering above us at our height, but there was plenty of time, besides, they couldn’t do anything to me. 

“Azera!” I shouted, my booming voice generating a lot of power, literally catching the atmosphere surrounding my immediate personal space on fire.  Seeing a wave of glowing orange burn out the breathable space, suffocating anyone that survived crashing into my black boots, the surrounding air collapsing on the emptiness with a small pulsing thunderclap as the air returned back to normal.   

“Yes, goddess?!” Azera shouted from across the mile-long bridge, her voice not replicating the same energy that mine did, although, shaking the cars below her tremendously. 

“Meet me halfway!” I shouted back over the bridge. I saw Azera smile as we began walking over the heavily supported bridge, feeling the motion of the structure sway and rock beneath me, but the aliens of this planet had genius engineers, holding our weight as the bridge swayed left and right as we plowed our soles into the masses of cars and people running away from our treads, screaming and crushing with each step as the panic reached a peak, our footprints indenting into the bridge.  Sections of the bridge began to break off of the main support beams as we stepped closer to the center, I was used to death and chaos as hundreds crushed underneath my soles, but I smiled when I saw Azera laughing and smiling as she stepped on dozens of cars at a time.  The sections of bridge collapsing into the water along with hundreds of people that were spared by our crushing footfalls, the main section still holding out weight as we met in the middle.  Azera had her arms out at her sides to keep balance, placing one foot in front of the other slowly as cars and people disappeared under her toes, she was giggling the whole way towards me. 

“Thank you!” Azera exclaimed in total joy, running the last few steps towards me as she crushed dozens more, some lucky few cars spared between the small gap between her soles and heels.  She embraced me, hugging me tightly as the bridge creaked a groaned, wobbling as she hugged me tighter against her body.  More sections broke off the bridge and fell into the water, hundreds of people washed away from the current.  I had to admit, it felt good feeling her arms wrap around me, even on Earth, I barely had any intimacy, thousands of years later, I spent most of my days in solitude, the thought of closeness with another living being was something that hadn’t crossed my mind in a very long time, a long forgotten possibility.  I remained stoic though, not embracing her back as I felt there was still so much to do. 

“Here, sit” I said, stepping over the edge of the bridge and into the water, the river coming up above my belly button, reaching up behind me as I sat on the edge, pulling myself up with a turn, my ass crashing into a few people that I missed with my last few steps, they were attempting to run away as the shiny skin-tight black material squished into the ground along with the people.  Getting more comfortable as my boots were dipped into the river.  Azera joined me, her white covered ass did the same as I, hearing little screams before her bubbly curves swallowed a few people.  She wiggled into place, smearing the cars and people further into the smooth clothing.  The bridged creaked and moaned as it bent inward towards our weight, our boots sinking a bit more into the river before it finally settled. 

“We haven’t even gotten to the real fun yet; this is just a little appetizer” I said.

“But I’m having such a good time already, my heart hasn’t slowed down since my first step onto the roads, I can barely sit still!” Azera went on, her excitement was almost tangible.  “This is all thanks to you” she said, a bit calmer as she sighed, staring the length of the river towards the harbor. 

“I wasn’t going to share this with you, but I found myself drawn to you, something felt familiar” I said, the cool breeze hitting my face, two small yellow stars in the sky, a perfect temperature, a gentle mix of sea salt filling the air with a scent of smoke and fire from below us. 

“It’s okay, you don’t have to share if you don’t want to” Azera said, this time, she placed her pale hand on my shoulder with a warm smile, it felt good.  I smiled back and reached for an untouched car in the space between our hips, the people inside too afraid to come out, like many others that were in the stranded vehicles around us, Azera giggling a bit as she saw the tiny people inside the car tumble around and scream between my fingers. 

“Tell you what, if you hit that cargo ship with the yellow hull before me, I will give you anything you ask for”  I said, pinching the tiny car between my fingers, hearing the muffled screams inside grow louder as the metal roof caved in towards them, pinning them to their seats.  I knew I could hit the ship whenever I wanted, but I was curious how she would want to proceed.

“What happens if you win?” Azera chirped, excited, she reached for another car from the space between us, pinching the car between her pointed dark blue nails, the sharp points piercing through the windows and metal with ease as the car crumbled along with the occupants in it, tossing it into the river.  “Whoops…” Azera said, not realizing her own power as she more gently picked up another car from the pile between her nails. 

“If I win?  Hmm… I guess I would want you to tell me a secret, something that nobody else knows about you” I said, raising my eyebrows with a smirk. 

“I can agree to that” Azera chimed, looking down the river towards the ship a few miles away. 

“Excellent, I’ll go first” I said, winding the car up to my ear, hearing the people inside holler before launching them forward, speeding through the air as they crashed into the water just before the ship.  “Ooo, so close” I teased. Azera reaching her arm back, tossing the car more upward into the air as it plummeted back down, hitting a warehouse behind the ship and exploding. 

“Ah!” Azera said, giggling a bit as we both reached for another car. 

“By the way, what is this city even called?” I asked, winding up a larger truck this time, hurling it outward as it skipped into the river crumpling into pieces, washing away in broken chunks.

“Serres, about 7 million people live here, all living their lives as if people like me didn’t struggle every day…” Azera said, throwing another car towards the hull, hitting the dock next to it as it flattened into a heap along with the occupants inside, the closest attempt so far. 

“The 7 million people of Serres are about to know exactly who you are. You want a little guidance for this power?  Your actions are going to dictate the emotions of this city and this planet for a long time, you have to decide what’s best for you, whatever that is.  I’ve helped people, destroyed others, it doesn’t make a difference to me, but… you, you can do anything you want now” I said, throwing another car as it smashed into a crane high above the cargo ship, the metal scraps blowing outward. 

“I just don’t want to make the wrong decision” Azera said, throwing her car, this time I cheated, I gripped her car, my hand extended by my thigh so she wouldn’t see, manipulating the gravity around it as it sailed through the air, bringing it down directly on top of the ship, exploding, the ship lighting on fire as it must have ignited some kind of flammable cargo. 

“You got it!” I cheered.  Azera smiled wide and cheered, raising her hands in the air, accidentally punching a support beam as the bridge crumpled inward on us, barely catching the balance before it collapsed totally in the water.  We both laughed after a second of silence. 

“Oh wow, that means you have to give me anything?” she teased.

“That’s right…  and for the record, the only wrong decision is one that you don’t feel like you want to make, you have total power now, the people below you have no say anymore unless you allow for them to”  I calmly said.  Azera nodded, deep in thought.  I saw her lips curl again, her dimples and wrinkles by her lips as she smiled again. 

“You know, I was going to tell you a secret anyway, even if I won” she said. 

“That’s great, I was really hoping you would, but first!  You have to tell me what you want!  Anything in the galaxy” I proclaimed.  Azera brought a sharp nail to her lips and poked a few times, thinking. 

“I’ve spent my whole life thinking about things I’ve wanted, but never what I really needed.  There is something that I do need, it just feels right” she said. 

“And what would that be?” I asked.

“I just need-“Azera spoke before something terrible filled the air.  Azera screamed in agonizing pain, the windows of the cars surrounding us shattering.  A trail of blue smoke coming from the city end of the bridge, Azera collapsed and fell into the river below us.  I looked to my right in horror, feeling lost for the first time in ages.  A growing military force, huge tanks, and a massive contraption in the middle, the cannon on top with a blue smoke trailing out of its barrel.  I looked down, seeing Azera screaming as the river washed over her, drowning out some of her wailing, she was unable to move.  Every part of me wanting to kill those people, but I had to help her.  I jumped in the river, grabbing her and teleporting us to normal height at the beach where I had first arrived on the planet.  Laying her down in the sand next to the abandoned airplane, nobody in sight.  Azera shrieked, her eyes closed as she writhed around, the sand around her soaked with her black-red blood.  Her right shoulder had a hole going through it and out of her back, smoking a bit as blood poured out, her wound only slightly cauterized. 

She shook on the sand, her breathing was gripping as she kicked her legs out, digging into the sand as she clenched her teeth tightly.  I was so used to being indestructible that I hadn’t thought if Azera would be or not, the cannon blowing through her body like a bullet. “I’m so sorry!” I said, reaching down to her wound, touching it as she screamed louder than I expected.  Placing one hand on top of the other over her wound as I closed my eyes, concentrating, her screams fading away as I focused on the breeze, breathing slowly.  Looking down, I pulled my hands off, her wound closing shut, replaced with tissue and muscle, a vivid scar blemishing her skin, a ripped and burned hole on either side of her top now. 

              “How did you…” Azera said, breathing normally, her eyes wide with shock as she reached her hand over, rubbing over where the wound was, feeling her new scar and the tattered rips in her outfit. 

“Anywhere else and they might have killed you… I can’t bring people back from the dead… It’s been a while since I’ve felt scared” I said. 

“You were scared about losing me?” she asked. 

“I think so…” I said, reeling back, feeling a genuine concern for her, it was strange for me. 

“I like you… that was going to be my secret” Azera said, still laying down in the sand. 

“Really?”  I asked, wishing in the thousands of years I had been alone, that I could have thought of something better to have said to her.  

“Yes, I do.  It’s not your power; it’s your kindness towards me, nobody has shown me that, I feel the connection so quickly, like a gut feeling throughout my body” she elaborated.  I stood there stunned.

“Please don’t die” was all I could say, the only time in my life as a Sentinel I actually felt vulnerable. Reaching down, I grabbed her hand, pulling her up next to me.  “I guess I have to make you even bigger” I said. 

              I grew us thousands of feet into the air this time, the side of my foot plowing through the sand and the abandoned airplane next to us, crunching and rolling under my boot as it became smaller and smaller in our view.  Passing over 2 miles tall with ease.  We could see over the hills and mountains, the collapsing and damaged bridge looking like a broken popsicle stick.  We walked to the city in just a few steps, our boots crashing into the river, our toes spilling over into the city bulldozing buildings over as their military started shooting up at us.  The tallest buildings in the city barely coming up to our knees.  I could hear the whirring of the cannon that shot Azera near the front of the city-side entrance of the bridge, the metal starting to glow blue, hundreds of military personal around dressed in black uniforms.  The cannon started to glow at the front of its barrel, aiming up at Azera.  Azera stepped over city blocks and neighborhoods alike, placing her foot down in a packed intersection, crushing thousands under her soles, buildings crumbling around her in a puff of smoke as the shockwave of her step wavered outward.  Azera turned the gaze of her violet eyes downward, anger on her face, seeing the railgun below aimed up towards her face.  Azera brought the tip of her right boot over the railgun and the hundreds of men packed in the intersection, balancing the weight of her foot on the back of her heel as she teased her toes over the machinery and men. 

              The railgun fired up from under her soles, the laser beaming into the treads, melting them into the insole with a haze of blue and black smoke before Azera pressed the gun and the men surrounding it deep into the crust of the planet, Azera grinded her sole left to right, the destruction around her toes piling up as she twisted her neighborhood-sized foot against the city, dozens of buildings crumbling and exploding, screams from 7 million people in the city as the glass shattered on buildings in the distance.  Most of the response military had been crushed by Azera, watching her with a smile as I pressed my boot into the side of a skyscraper, pushing slightly as the knee-high structure tumbled over and crashed into a dense part of the city in a plume of smoke, rolling over and collapsing on thousands.  Azera continued to stomp, but her sole kept wobbling from the in balance of the melted treads.  She dug her heels into a busy street as crowds fled and trampled over each other to get away, dragging the edge of the heel backwards as it plowed through dozens of city blocks at a time, tens of thousands scraped away as buildings crumbled. 

              I stepped to Azera, flattening a few neighborhoods as I came closer to the denser part of the city where she clawed her sharp nails into a group of buildings at her shin, exploding into a powder of debris and broken glass, decimating all those taking shelter inside.  “I was going to ask what you wish for again since you did win earlier” I said, placing myself next to her, watching the smoke and fire plume from below us as millions struggled to run away.  I saw a few fast flying objects unable to pull out of the way as I stepped to her side, exploding on my chest as they flew high above the city, the soft orange glow against the shiny material hugging my breasts.

“I wish that I could be this happy right now, for the rest of my life” Azera said, standing overtop a fleeing crowd between her boots and the destruction blocking every direction away from her.  Her legs alone, taller than any building around the people at her feet, trying to bend upward just to see around the curves of her body, panicking and in a craze as the low vibrations of her boots began to worsen, her toes turning towards them as a tidal wave of debris and dead slid towards them, toppling over them as her boots smeared them into black-red stains against the edge of her burnt boot. 

I thought about what she asked for, not sure If I would be able to give it to her, knowing I could manipulate and alter so much of reality, but knowing I could influence someone’s free will like that with a wave of my hand…  I certainly was going to try though, for her.  Seeing her stomp and squish, slash and swipe and people and buildings was amazing.

“Maybe I can help with that right now, Azera” I said with a smile.  Stepping up to her as I finally returned the embrace she gave me on the bridge earlier when we were still only the size of a small building.  Azera returned the hug, squeezing me tight, closing her eyes as she rested her head on my shoulder.  Then I smelled something a little off, looking down, her boots were still smoking, “Azera, you should probably take off your boots” I said, pointing downward between us. 

“Sorry, I’m just having the best time I could ever imagine” she said with a smile, but nodded in agreement, bending down as she stuck her ass over a massive part of the city, unzipping the sides of her boots down to below her ankle, stepping out one at a time into the destruction she caused with her boots, her bare feet crunching into the damage as she felt pleasant pops and crunches, like dried leaves back on Earth.  I noticed her toenails were cut to a point the same way as her fingernails they were also painted the same dark blue, seeing the glow of fires and people scattering around them as the tinies tried to climb over the debris below the curves of her toes. 

“You don’t have to apologize for anything for the rest of your life” I said.  Azera smiled, her lips quivered a bit as she looked like she was on the verge of tears. 

“Thank you… oh look out!” she exclaimed, swiping her hand past my face, clawing into the air as a large formation of attack planes exploded on her nails and fingers, some scattering out of the way between the gaps of her fingers.  We both laughed. 

“I have an idea, give me a second” I said, unzipping my boots and stepping out, our black and white boots next to each other amidst the destruction.  I wiggled my white tipped toes into the destruction, taking a step forward behind Azera to feel buildings crumble and people flatten under my sweaty feet.  Pivoting as I turned towards Azera.  “Kneel before me” I said with a smirk.  Azera smirked back as she dropped a knee to the side of my foot, crashing into a densely packed park full of people that were trying to run away from my footstep, smearing thousands against the shiny white clothing, staining her need a deep blackened red. 

“What do you want me to do?” Azera asked, looking up to me with a smile. 

“My feet are awfully dirty; would you mind licking them clean?” I playfully asked.  Hundreds of dead bodies and the crumbs of buildings embedded into the wrinkles of my toes and soles.  Azera nodded, leaning in as I raised my foot towards her face, balancing one the other leg as the screams from people below still sounded loud.  Azera placed her hand gently under my heel as she carefully pulled my toes to her mouth, feeling the warmth of her mouth curl around my toes, her tongue reaching between the gaps of my toes as she licked away hundreds of squished bodies.  I reared my head back in pleasure, never knowing I could have felt this before.  Azera continued, raising my foot and kissing my sole, rubbing her fingers against my heels softly as I giggled.  I didn’t even notice more planes firing at me, their missiles exploding against my right shoulder.  Feeling her tongue wriggle up and down, removing my foot from her hand carefully as I placed the wet skin of my sole down on another part of the city, feeling a wet crunch as the buildings collapsed like sand, “now the other” I said, raising my other foot from the destruction.

“Of course, goddess” she said, licking her pale lips clean as she spit some of the goop she accumulated from the other.  I hummed in pleasure, feeling a deep tingle in my stomach as I saw her violet eyes peak out from under my soles, smiling at me before sticking her tongue in between my toes. 

“That feels amazing, like you’ve done this before” I said.

“I never have! You’ve given me so much… and, I haven’t done this before, I’m just trying to impress you, it tastes quite bad, actually” she giggled, making me laugh, appreciating her honesty.  I tugged her arm up as she stood back up next to me, taking her hand as I led her to the densest part of the city, skyscrapers all around our legs as they wobbled and creaked form out steps, our bare feet prints embedded in tandem towards the epicenter, looking back at them as hundreds of thousands were buried deep within them, mangled and dying. 

“Isn’t this your building?” I asked, pointing to her side as a towering monolith barely reached above her knee.

“Wow… it is” she said.  She crouched down, her hips on either side of the building as she peered in, noticing hundreds of tiny dots running around in the building. 

“You always hated your neighbors, right?” I asked. 

“More than they could ever imagine” she said, before she reached a hand behind the building, scooping the structure towards her groin, smashing the building along with the thousands of people in it against her white clothed-covered sex.  Ash and smoke cascading outward and below her on the streets.  “Oh… that felt really good, actually” she said, standing back up. 

“I hope this feels even better” I said, growing us more, watching our bare feet expand outward as they rolled over the entire city, millions running away as the flesh of our soles shot outward, skidding against them as the city was entirely flattened, reaching 20 miles tall.  I waved the clouds clear so we could see the entire landscape, tiny cities looking like grey moss scattered all around us contrasting against the green and blue landscape. 

“I couldn’t help but look down that time… so Serres is gone… because of us?”  Azera asked, wiggling her toes into what was once one of the most populated cities on her planet. 

“That’s right, now I can show you what it’s like crush entire worlds” I said.  Azera was speechless, her heartbeat faster, looking more and more nervous.  “Hey, it’s okay, I’m here” gently tugging at her arm as she looked at me, her hands shaking as she leaned in to kiss me, taking me off guard, tasting her lips on mine, the warmth of her body against mine as she hugged me, quickly releasing her kiss as she let go of me.

“I… I’m sorry… I just felt It was right… I couldn’t stop myself… the world is so small… the stage was set, everyone can see us, they can see me kissing you… they should know what you are” Azera said.  I didn’t know what to think, that was my first kiss, ever.  My emotions collapsed, my stoic attitude melted for a brief moment, trying my best to bring it all back and register in my mind what I had just felt, “Is everything okay?” Azera asked, smiling as she stared into my eyes, her ears perking up a bit. 

“You don’t have to be sorry… that was… perfect…” I said, nearly gritting my teeth, so rare of me to show any kind of emotion as I fought through and showed her a smile.  Azera turned and stepped forward, her bare feet slamming into the earth, demolishing a mountain range like an anthill, following behind her as we approached the grey moss of a city, staring down at the flickering lights, our toes side by side, curling into the outskirts. 

“This is, Ilaris, the next big city over, used to take hours to get here, not three steps” she giggled. 

“Well… would you like to do the honor for Ilaris?” I asked. 

“With pleasure” Azera said, reaching out and grasping my hand in hers, squeezing tightly against hers as she lifted her foot high in the air, pointing her big toe, curling the other ones inward.  Watching from above as the sharp nail of her big toe dug into the city, the lights disappearing as her nail continued to dig into the dirt, slicing a city in half as the rest of her toe followed, pressing the entire city out of existence between the wrinkles of a single toe, she grinded the toe left and right, smothering the outskirts alone with the city, feeling her nail dig deeper, lifting her foot back to the side of mine as we saw the small crater, to us, look like a tiny hold in the ground, millions of people losing their lives. 

              This continued for a few hours, Azera and I talking as we smashed cities, sitting on them, watching Azera tease herself over them before lowering herself down on millions at a time.  Squishing her rear into the ground as I giggled from above.  She really wanted to know me; expose any emotions I might have had buried deep down.  I told her what I was, where I came from, my dark past, commiserating with me, knowing the pain.  She told me about her childhood as we walked across the continent, towering over every living thing.  Sometimes we didn’t even see the towns or cities beneath us, just feeling a feint crunch under our soles or toes, out footprints embedded into the landscape of the planet forever. We tried to challenge each other to smothering cities in fun ways, pressing my pinky toe into a huge city, wiping away millions like dust.  Azera licking her tongue against the moss, feeling little crumbles in her taste buds, spitting out the tasteless dirt as it crashed into the landscape like wet meteors.  City after city fell, little explosions on us every once in a while as they tried to fight back.  Our creativity continuing, Azera crouching down to her knees, her legs spread out on either side on a mass of grey crystals below her, unzipping her skintight suit, tossing it behind her as it crashed into dozens of small towns.  Stroking her pointed nails through the trimmed hair above her pussy and reaching down, digging her nails into the dirt, separating the city from the crust, carefully lifting up a section of the grey crystals as many hundred of thousands of people fell and died as it crumbled in her hands, the main metropolis mostly intact as she brought them up, smashing them into her lips and rubbing her sex, the people disintegrating into her lips.

  It went on like that for a while, the tension between us built and built, holding hands, both nude, towering goddesses over everything, tens of millions dead in our wake as we found ourselves at the ocean of the continent.  Letting my walls down, my trust in her growing, all in less than a day, not knowing there could have been such a perfect being in my galaxy.  Unlocking each other’s mind, her so young, and mine so old, yet, not experiencing such trivial things from my human life, I felt so inexperienced.  She laid be down on top of a huge coastal city, my ass crushing every structure and person below me, our legs and feet splashing into the shallow ocean, our bodies compressing into the ground, caving in the crust of the planet as she laid on top of me, holding me, something I had never had.  I admitted to her, even though I was a Sentinel, that hadn’t been with anybody before.  Insisting it was okay, Azera took charge over my body, extremely nervous, as I gave myself away.  The remaining cities on the coast watching from miles away as Azera became my first lover, my moans echoing across the globe, passion and love as Azera made me feel things I thought were lost for me, my skin glowing as we tossed and turned over each other on the coast, rolling over cities, our skin covered in sweat and debris.  Finally, I lost control of my body, feeling a deep pressure inside me, the energy from my powers coursing through as I felt warm, my cheeks flush, moaning uncontrollably as Azera rubbed her sex against mine.  My legs quivering and trembling as my muscles tensed and squeezed, sweet release at last as she finished with me, both of bodies quivering, sending deep pulsing earthquakes across the globe, volcanoes erupted by us, entire sections of land broke at their fault lines and fell in the ocean, Azera kissing me and laying on top of me as the two stars set over the horizon.

              We spent the next few weeks trotting around her planet at different sizes, having sex, Azera teaching me things, me teaching her things, the military of the world powerless against us as city after city fell.  Taking breaks here and there, relaxing in a house I created by the beach, playing house as we got to know each other on a personal level, I told her all about my adventures up to that point, she grew more and more interested supporting all my decisions, caring for me, sleeping with me in the same bed when I forced myself to slumber, sometimes I watched her as she slept, so peaceful, I remember, her mind content, happiness flowing through her and myself.  She accompanied me to different planets teaming with humanoid life, the best time I ever had.  One day we were approaching a massive city, we were a few miles tall, wanting to have fun, Azera wanted to show me that a building could be used for pleasure when applied to the right place, volunteering to show me as I promised to return the favor, only this city had the largest military, we took our time destroying them, before Azera proclaimed that she loved me.  I never thought I deserved love, but I accepted it in the moment, laying on a half destroyed city as the remaining planes bombed us, our skin lighting up with explosions as Azera pleasured me with the most pussy-friendly shaped building she could find.  It felt better each time, and it felt good to make her feel the same way. 

              Years went by, having massive planets at our disposal, the population dwindling down as the last few remaining cities held out, her home planet barely hanging on.  We were in love; she showed me how to be more human, even though she wasn’t one.  There were some sad days, some days she craved wanting to give birth, wishing I could summon all my energy to do that for her, there were boring days, but most of our time spent together was the best I ever had.  We savored the last cities on her home planet, spreading them out for special occasions, decades going by, feeling like days for me as time lost a lot of meaning over the millennia.  Azera began to age as I remained the same, still finding her absolutely beautiful, a little more wrinkles across her face, a grey streak in her black hair, her violet eyes dulled a bit.  She was nearing the end of her life, only looking like a middle-aged human as her health started to decline, the population of the planet wiped out, our footprints and craters all over as nature began to take over, plants and wildlife still very much alive.  I tried my best to use my powers to heal her ailments, but nature was going to take its course no matter how long I tried to defy it.  I bent reality to take away a disease, a virus, an infection, I couldn’t make her not age, her mind started to deteriorate, not remembering as much between our lives.  I stayed with her as long as I could, taking care of her as best as I could, trying to show her as many things as I could, I made her everything she ever wanted, sometimes she didn’t even remember who I was, those were the saddest days, until one night, when I was watching her peacefully sleep, her breathing stopped, and her triple heartbeat slowed to a quiet murmur for the last time. 

              I spent a long time mourning, wandering the devasted planet she used to call home, she wanted to be buried after I had explained years prior to her death that it was a custom from my planet as opposed to theirs where they would be harvested for genetic cells, their bodies converted to a liquid like state.  I visited her grave site, erecting a miles-tall life-like statue of her, as if she was still with me, her body buried deep underneath the monolith, her grave standing stall over where her home city used to be.  I struggled for a long time after losing her, the first and only person to have ever given me total love and affection, I had shut myself off from such feelings, all because I saw her crying on a bench.  It makes me wonder if Sentinels really are all powerful, maybe destiny and fate is still above us.  We caused entire species to go extinct, Azera being the last of her kind, plenty of time to discuss if that’s what she really wanted, and I willing to give anything to her, it made me wonder if that’s what was always going to happen, if Sentinels are just tools of destiny.  Sorry to tell you of such a depressing story, but I needed to tell you, I need to show that my life wasn’t just death and destruction, wiping out populations and crushing empires, it had love too, one of a kind love.  I’ll miss you Azera.