- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Watersports tag; last few paragrpahs if you're not into it and want to skip 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In This Chapter: The Sentinel wages a devastating battle against her new enemy, but maybe all isn’t as it seems.

 

It was such an intense moment. I found myself in the middle of the field with my army at my back, the enemy at my front, separated a few hundred yards between the two as I patiently waited.  The general from Atlantis wanted to follow me, insisting it was tradition to meet the enemy general before battle, but he quickly refuted when I glared at him.  So, I waited, watching as a small group of soldiers came towards me on some type of weird 6 legged animal, almost like a horse, but… I guess there can’t be too many similarities with Earth.  Their amor was intricate, encrusted jewels and insignias embedded in the armor.  Their animals kicked up dirt as they approached me, coming to a stop a few feet away, trying to intimidate me with stern stares, but it was never going to work.  “Good afternoon” I stated.

“What is afternoon?” their general confusingly asked.  

“It’s a time, a saying where I am from” I said.

“And where are you from exactly, we were expecting a general, not some… young woman” he rudely said.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.  I am not just some young woman; I am the new ruler of Atlantis” I said.

“Atlantis?  What is the meaning of this, let me meet your general before you are put down!” he shouted. 

“I am the general, now, Atlantis is what I have named the country you have been fighting against for 15 years, allegedly, I am here to offer you a chance, but I hope that you are stubborn enough not to take it so that I could have some fun with your army” I said.  It made sense that they hadn’t heard of me, I killed every single one of their men in that valley a few days prior, there was no way they could have reported me, I should have kept one alive, maybe, snapping back into the conversation.

“You want us to surrender when you are so obviously outnumbered?”  the general said, laughing, his escorts laughing with him.

“That is exactly right; also, I would like to meet with Queen Kartha about the terms as I don’t feel you are important enough to discuss such matters with” I stated, watching his laugh turn to a scowl. 

“You don’t dare say her name, now, here are my terms, turn back towards… Atlantis… before we slaughter every last one of you and take your people away from destitution” he said.

“Well, then if we both agree that won’t happen, what are we waiting for?”  I asked with a smirk. 

“We will show no mercy” was all he said before he waved his men back to the formation.  The dirt kicking up behind them as I grew in excitement, “I won’t either…” I whispered to myself. 

              I grew myself to 70 feet in front of my soldiers, thinking it would be a good place to start, the men coming up to about my ankle straps. “Remember, exactly what I say…” I said to them below as the drums beat in the back, the catapults ready to fire.  I turned towards the opposing force, from my height I could see the confused faces from the ordinary grunts, some looks of horror, witnessing an impossibly tall woman, but this was just the start.  “Move forward” I commanded, my legs apart, my arms crossed at my chest as I watched the soldiers move from below me, around me, and between my legs, towards the enemy.  The enemy began marching too, the archers atop their city gates already began firing, a cheap shot, I thought.  I could throw some lightning down on them or make them explode from the inside out with a flick, but I wanted this to be somewhat realistic at first.  I saw men dropping after being stuck with arrows, their bodies left behind in the dirt as they screamed out, my soldiers still moving forward.  The screaming from my injured men was annoying as I placed my foot down on a few of them, stamping them into the dirt into bloody, flattened messes just to stop their incessant howling. 

              I started to follow behind the ranks of my men, more arrows coming down on the men as a few struck my exposed legs, shattering the arrows as my skin was impenetrable. The enemy started to envelop us on three sides, having so many, I waved my hands over my shoulder as the catapults behind me released their first barrage, too short as the stones crashed into the dirt with no accuracy, “that’s a shame” I spoke, the arrows still coming down as men dropped dead at my feet, they halted completely still as I held out my palm.  Waiting a few minutes as arrows continued to rain on them, I wanted to test their loyalty to me, not moving, hinging their lives on my command as dozens at a time dropped from being struck.  The enemy waited in their advantageous position, some of them laughing in the distance as more and more of my soldiers died.  “Left brigade, charge, middle brigade, charge, right brigade hold position at my feet” I commanded. Left brigade charged, 5,000 of my Atlanteans screaming for action as they ran in a craze towards 50,000 troops, seeing them break upon the enemies shields and fortifications, the clashes and clanks of swords and axes beating against each other, watching from above as the middle brigade of 6,000 charged into another section of their army, swallowed and surrounded as they fought in a blood frenzy, soldiers on both sides dropping like ants, but obviously, my men were losing, which I expected.  The remaining 8,000 troops at my feet watched in horror, unable to help as the blood from their friends and comrades soaked the soil.

              I waved over my shoulder again for a second barrage from the catapults, this time the stones were launched into the middle of the altercation, the stones rolling and smashing across troops on both sides as they bulldozed everything before settling in a broken heap.  Arrows still raining down on my legs and the men below them.  Minutes passing agonizingly slow for them as I watched my first two brigades slowly die off with each gushing stab and clash of metal.  I could see their general atop the main turret by the large city gate, he had a smug look on his face as if to ask if that were really all I could do.  Every part of me wanted to just send down a tornado of fire upon him, burning him alive, but I wanted him to watch what I had planned for later. 

              The opposing army finished the last of my first two brigades, stabbing the injured as they marched towards me and the remaining 8,000.  The war drums at my heels still pounding up towards me, the men at my ankles standing still despite them impaled by arrows begging for help.  “Right brigade, retreat” I commanded.  Hearing a few whispers of confusion, but they started to turn back, some of the men dragging the impaled soldiers with them, “No, leave the dying” I commanded, they hesitated, but dropped them to the ground as the enemy thundered towards me, thousands of marching armor, a cloud of dust behind them.  The last of the alive ran out from behind me, leaving a wake of wounded surrounding my sandals.  The arrows continuing to hit me at my chest now, the arrows bouncing off my breastplate like tiny splinters, the ranks of their military starting to surround my feet, some stabbing into my heels and feet, at my toes, the taller ones stabbing my ankles as I remained still, watching as they finished off the injured soldiers dying around me.  That’s when I started to act like they were hurting me.

“Ahhh!” I dramatically yelled, waiving my arms in the air as If I were feeling pain.  The soldiers below me yelling and cheering as I stumbled back, stepping into an open space as I purposefully fell to my back in a crash of dirt and dust.  They started stabbing up my legs as they surrounded my downed body, I continued to wail and scream, closing my eyes and taking a long sigh as if the last breath was leaving me, the soldiers marching on past me to the retreating men.  Hearing them yell by my ears as I concentrated, thinking of the enemy general, hearing him talk as if he were right next to me in a quiet room, it actually worked, I could hear the thoughts of tinies no matter how small or far.  I could hear him celebrating already, calls for a parade in the city the same night this was over, his confidence excited as I felt the vibrations from thousands of enemy marching past my “dead” body. 

              That’s when I screamed, slamming my hands down on groups of soldiers to my side, smashing them into the ground, feeling the crunches of their bodies under my palms and wrists.  Immediately they stopped their pursuit of my retreating army, turning their focus back at me, launching arrows at me as I began to stand up, I started blindly stomping, grunting with each step as dozens of them at a time were smashed under my sandals. Hundreds of them fighting for a chance to stab at my ankles, but I wasn’t big enough for that, yet…  I extended my arm out, pointed a finger as a line of fire exploded out of my white painted fingertip, like drawing a sketch with charcoal, I dragged the fire across the soldiers around me, burning them into a crisp at an instant, I drew circles around me as the smoke wafted up, not the most pleasant smell.  The screams from them just making me feel more devious. 

              I grew even more, my feet expanding outwards as the edges of my sandals rolled towards them like a wall, scraping against them as they were flattened and smeared under the edges as I began to tower over the city walls once more.  Nearing 800 feet tall, a single enemy solider appearing no bigger than a small black ant.  I stepped forward feeling hundreds of crunches in a single step, dirt and blood shooting out from under my sandal as I ground and twisted my foot into the dirt cruelly.  Stepping with my other foot towards another brigade, slamming my heel first and then slowly lowering my toes, seeing a few men able to weasel away out from under the front of my toes as the shadow fell on the rest, feeling the crunches and pops as the soil gave way to my feet with ease.  There were still tens of thousands left, seeing my men in the distance safely in the valley with the siege machines, I decided to grow even more. 2000’ feet, the enemy were no more than just dots to me, their city looking like a miniature playset for a child.  They started launching huge boulders at me, bouncing off my shins and the leather straps like tiny pebbles.  My feet grew into the city, knocking down the wall, thousands smeared under my soles when I more than doubled my height.  I concentrated on the general again, he was screaming from the quakes of my steps. 

              I took another step over the biggest mass of soldiers, feeling a giant crunch and squish as I noticed houses and buildings collapse from the quake within the shaking walls.  Thousands flattened as I raised my foot up to look at the destruction, the bloodied and blackened soil embedded with thousands of mangled red dots that were soldiers who thought they were victorious moments earlier.  Then I took a step into the city, crushing masses of civilians and buildings alike, my sandal-print implanting on thousands as the structures crumbled underneath me.  Now hundreds of men were trying to stab at my impossibly huge feet, but they couldn’t reach over the edge of my sandals, trying desperately to slash into them.  My slightest movements became deadly, turning on my heels as the front of my toes collided with more wall, the crumbs and bowmen atop falling between the gaps of my toes as I scrunched them together, feeling them break apart.  I saw tens of thousands of civilians running away, waving my hand over the city as a crash of lighting vaporized a group of hundreds into ash, dragging the lightning upward as it skidded across hundreds more.  The soldiers at my feet now running away, anywhere they could.  I pressed the toes of my sandal into another thousand and dragged backwards, thousands more smashing under my flat treads as the dirt and mangled bodies built up like a wave, carving out a small ravine on the battlefield. 

              Hearing the mass of screams from the city behind me and the yells of terror from the soldiers at my feet was exhilarating, so I kept going.  Testing the creativity of my powers, pulling my hand down in the air as I saw a group of hundreds of soldiers collapse into the earth, I pulled away the ground from beneath their feet, sending them into an abyss that I didn’t know how deeply it went.  Gripping the air as I pulled thousands of soldiers up in front of my face with telekinesis, like little gnats in the air, just specks free floating in my gravity, I tightened my grip, seeing hundreds explode into a pink mist, splattering those who still floated out of their control.  Waving the survivor towards my mouth, feeling them sprinkle on my tongue and teeth like granules of sugar, chomping down as I felt a few dozen crunches, but the remainder still alive, drowning in the saliva on my tongue before I swallowed them whole, feeling the crumbs lump down my throat.  I lurched my right foot forward again, crashing down on a fleeing group of men, then another, dirt kicking up all around, blowing air out of my mouth in an attempt to clear the skies, easily working, seeing the battlefield clearer than before, unknowingly blowing away hundreds of men from the wind, their speck sized bodies launching in the air towards the mountains in the distance. 

              I could see the soldiers dropping to their knees, or stopped moving completely, seeing them throw down their weapons.  Tens of thousands dead and crushed around me, a massive section of the city destroyed underneath my footprint.  The citizens screaming in terror.  I could hear the general cry for a ceasefire. The enemy soldiers massing in front of my toes as they all put up their hands in unison.  “I will see the terms of your surrender with your queen now” I spoke above them, “do not keep me waiting” I said, turning towards the city on my heels, the back of my sandals plowing into some of the surrendering soldiers, splattering them against the black leather.  I bent over, inspecting the small city, a large structure atop the hill, looked important enough, that’s where she probably is, I thought, but… I wanted to savor the victory, march through the streets myself.  While bent over, I plucked up a relatively large building, the structure starting to crumble as a few people fell out as I stood up, splattering against my breastplate.  I held the structure in my palm, looking closely with my eyes, dozens of people trapped inside as the walls and roof were caving in.  I began to heat my palm, as if making fire, the surface heating up as the structure burst into flames, vaporizing into an ash as I sprinkled my hands and fingers over the city, the ash scattering down over them like black snow.  “That is what will happen if she is not ready by the time I arrive” I said, still watching as the city’s citizen ran away from me through the crowded streets. 

              I re-sized myself back down to around 14 feet, the tallest person barely at my crotch.  Standing in the wake of all the destruction I caused, thousands of soldiers staring at my hopelessly or at the ground in defeat.  Inspecting up close the mashed and gnarled bodies embedded in my footprints.  I stepped through the destroyed wall into my other footprint where the flattened buildings were, squished bodies in the wet dirt and mud.  “General, it’s that young woman; guide me to the palace” I said.  He ran down from the turret in horror, his body trembling as he walked slightly ahead of me, daring not to look back, he didn’t say a single world either.  He lead me up the destroyed pathways and roads, coming across a huge black streak, ash everywhere, must have been where my lightning struck, the citizens were hiding from me, understandably, I could see some of them peeking out of a window or two.  After a few miles of walking, reveling in my destruction, we arrived at the steps, guided up them as I entered another beautiful palace.  Marble columns on either side of the walkway, long rugs leading towards the throne room.  The guards looked at me like they wanted to murder me, knowing what I was capable of, they stood still, hearing their hearts accelerate as I stepped closer. 

              Finally, I saw her, Queen Kartha, sitting in her throne, looking like she wasn’t fazed at all by me.  Surrounded by guards dressed in the same armor as the general.  “Thank you for bringing our guest to the throne room, general, I will deal with you later” she said, her words soft, she seemed calm enough.  She had to be no older than I was when I first left Earth, barely 25.  Olive skin, bright green eyes, long straight black hair, pretty, in fact, the type of girl I would be jealous of when I was growing up.  Dressed in long black and gold robes with gold jewelry all round her neck and fingers. 

“Queen Kartha I presume?” I asked.

“You presume correctly.  I watched what you did from my balcony, I felt the quakes, I saw thousands die, burned, struck down by the blue sky flame… no creature in these lands can do that” Kartha said. 

“Well, I am not of this land, I am the goddess of war” I stated.

“What did we do to deserve this punishment from the goddess of war?” she said, her tone was passionate, sullen even, full of regret, her eyes widened in anguish, nearly on the verge of tears, surprising me, I thought she was supposed to be evil, void of feeling remorse, as I had been, but there she was, in a full emotionally painful decline, breaking away from the stoic appearance she had when I first saw her.   

“The people of Atlantis, or, as you know them, Clayvin, prayed to me for help, I answered” I said, standing across from her, towering over everyone still as I looked down on her, my feet and sandals caked in dried blood and red dust. 

“Why though, why help them?!” She shouted, her voice cracking from the emotional pain, losing thousands under your crown couldn’t have been easy for her. 

“The king told me you have their citizens as slaves, that you burn their cities, take their land, it seems quite simple to me” I said.

“Have you seen this with your own eyes?!” she shouted, outraged.  I tilted my head in confusion, no matter how powerful I was, I still lacked the knowledge of the creatures under my galactic domain.  “We have done none of that, my father was betrayed 15 years ago by… Atlantis… murdered when I was just a girl, we don’t have slaves, we don’t burn cities, we tried many times to ask for peace, but they persisted, defeating their armies just so they could leave us alone!”  she shouted in anger. I felt she was telling the truth, I have seen those painful eyes before, her body language, the calmness in her pulse, I’ve felt that before, being abused by a drunk for many years… I learned how to bend the truth to save my own skin.  That king… that fucking king… I knew he irked me; I knew something was off with him… I chose poorly that day in the valley, I picked the wrong side, crushing the queen’s army, using them as a plaything so I could have an orgasm, not knowing how far it was going to take me into the politics of this planet. 

“How can you prove this to me?” I asked.

“General…” she said, waiving him over. 

“Y… yes?” he trembled, catching a glimpse up towards me.

“Bring the girl” Kartha said.

“At once” he said, running off to a side room, following behind him, a young girl, maybe 8, stood beside the queen’s throne. 

“Tell her what you’ve seen” the queen gently asked. 

“Well…my parents said they were going to take me here for a better life, we were so poor, like many other people from home, but…”  she started.

“Go on… it’s okay” I gently said, crouching down to my knee so she could look in my eyes better. 

“But the king found out and had his soldiers kill them, and then they tried to kill me, but I ran, walking for 5 days before the people here found me so hungry” the kid said.

“They don’t permit their citizens to ever leave, they work as servants to the king, no matter their job… when we do find stragglers, or people who manage to escape, we give them a house, money, food… we take care of them, but you stepped on many of their homes today…” the queen said, her voice low, nearly choking on tears. 

“He claimed that you didn’t have a sea, that… you attacked them for resources?” I pondered.  

“Our sister city has a harbor… our trade roads go directly there linking us together… he lied” Kartha said. My blood was boiling, I hated being lied to more than most things. Atlantis used me and my power. 

“I apologize from the deepest part of my heart, I can’t undo death, but I will return with better news” I said, and before the young queen could reply I vanished, teleporting back to the king’s palace.  I saw him atop the throne, smirking. 

“I suppose you bring news of victory?” he asked.

“You lied to me, about all of it” I stated.

“How else was I going to get you to finish this war for us, I did what I had to, I just had to play the fool for a bit… we were losing… we were desperate, until you showed up and nearly ate me, I was hoping you would understand” he stated in his defense.

“I’m glad I restored your sight, now you can watch what I’m going to do to your entire city” I fumed.  I stepped up to his throne as he backed into the backrest, gripping at his throat and pulling him up with ease, I floated myself with him in my grip through the collapsed roof of the palace, setting him atop the front of the palace, unable to climb down anywhere, vanishing in front of his eyes. I reappeared at the destroyed beach, the tide washing over the crushed ship from earlier as I began to grow, taller than I ever had before, my toes plowing through the sandbanks and digging into the cliffside, the rocks crumbling atop my feet as I stretched upward, passing 1000 feet, 2000 feet, my heels sinking into the channel behind me.  I kept going, fueled by anger, the city shrinking smaller and smaller at my feet, I must have been over 5 miles tall when I finally stopped.  The city below about the width of a small circular coffee table, I could easily take out everyone in two or three steps, but I wanted him to suffer, losing everything he had including his people, I was beyond pissed… so I pissed…

“I brought you a sea” was all I said, before I straddled either side of the city, pulling up my robe, exposing my thighs, peering down between my legs, an entire city right below my pussy, I concentrated, bringing my fingers down and spreading my lips over everything, slowly releasing the pressure as a golden stream purred out of me, at first with a trickle, then a flow, the stream crashing down and pooling immediately outward, tidal waves below me as the stream carved into the dirt, annihilating everything directly under it, my piss crashed into the walls, flowing over everything, washing away tens of thousands of people with it, buildings swallowed and collapsed, pooling and flowing under me into the channel behind me as it mixed in with the blue water, turning it even more green, I saw thousands more wash away, slamming into the structures miraculously still standing, eventually collapsing as well, there was nothing left but a puddle of mud, the survivors tossing and turning in the violent waves as they drowned, floating destruction as it washed into the channel and out to sea, the palace nowhere to be seen, I concentrated once more, able to hear a few murmurs and struggles from those sloshing under my piss, choking as it entered their lungs.  I focused, thinking of the king, hearing him scream under a tide, he sounded extremely injured, good.  The last few drops fell from my lips as my thighs quivered, bobbing my hips up and down to release a few more drops, crashing into the remainders of the city like meteorites. 

              I vanished from over the city, re-sizing myself back down to normal, on a cliffside a few miles away from the destruction, the breeze wafting the scent of my urine towards me, a little gross, then I waved my hand, the king dropping next to me in a wet heap, gasping for air as he writhed on the ground. “Look… all gone, washed away from just a little tinkle…” I mocked.  The king continued to cough up the urine from his lungs as he groveled by my feet for air.  “When I renamed your city Atlantis… I didn’t realize a flood would wash it away, a bit humorous for me, really” I said.  The king started to crawl away, struggling for each inch as he clung on for life, digging his hands into the dirt and pulling with little strength.  I stepped up to him, leaning over him, ripping him off the ground by his neck, gripping tighter as it broke, squeezing through his muscles and bone, decapitating him, the rest of his body collapsing to the dirt and rock atop the mountain, the view of his former city as nothing but a urine soaked crater of mud washing away into the channel. 

              I teleported back to Queen Kartha; her throne room erupted in screams and gasps when I reappeared out of thin air.  Gripping the head of the king at my side.  I tossed the head to the ground in a wet smack as his blood stained the royal rugs.  “It’s over, I took care of them all for you” I said. 

“What did you do?” the queen asked.

“Gave him what he deserved” I said. 

“What about his people, did you save them?” she said, nervous, staring at me and then the head.

“I felt it was necessary for him to watch everything he knew get washed away…” I said.

“I… think I understand” the queen said, her eyes lowering, trying to understand me as best as she could, I admired her for that.  “I also want to thank you, even with a heavy heart, I’ll never get my people back, but…” she started to say before a few tears came out of her yes. 

“No need, I’ll rebuild your walls and your homes, I’ll give you something precious as well to say sorry for what I did, none of you deserved that” I said. 

“That’s kind of you, goddess, is there anything we can do for you?” Kartha said, the smallest of smiles on her face as she wiped away a tear off her cheek. 

“No, but… I appreciate the consideration” I said. 

              I spent the next few hours rebuilding the city, walking around with the queen, restoring the wall with a wave of my hand, re-elevating my footprints in the cityscape, clearing the dead and crushed bodies, I didn’t feel that much remorse for them, I was more upset at myself than anything letting myself fall for the lies.  I built houses and markets just like the ones that were there before.  The sun was setting in the horizon as I created a monument to the battle, an obelisk for them to remember me.  I gave them gold and diamonds they had never seen before; I gave them supplies and food, spilling out of their storehouses, I gave them wine and new technology, I gave them every opportunity to prosper.  Everyone in the city still avoided me but the queen, scared to death of me, I could feel their hatred and grief towards me, I took away thousands in mere minutes. The queen trying her best to converse with me, understand me, ask me advice, she cried, she mourned, but she still stuck by my side as I attempted to ease her heavy heart.

 “Will you stay?” the queen asked me.

“No, but there is one last thing I have to do here” I said with a smirk. 

“And what is that?” she asked before I vanished.   

              “There you all are, I was so worried” I said, towering 1500’ over the Atlantean troops I had commanded to retreat earlier, barely the size of mites as they cheered my name, they were boarding their ships about to embark home, not knowing of the great destruction I had wreaked on their land.  They were confident I had won, watching me from behind the siege engines as I flattened tens of thousands of the wrong soldiers, confident enough to retreat all the way home, about to set sail in the twilight dusk of the planet.  I watched on from above, waiting until the last soldier boarded the last ship, they all dropped their sails in unison, cheering atop the decks still in celebration.  I smirked, raising my sandal high above three ships, stomping straight down as they exploded instantly, pressing my soles down all the way into the water, feeling the wet sand dig deeper and deeper.  The cheering stopped as I stared down the remaining 14 ships atop the water.  I reached down and grabbed another two in my fist, squeezing until there was nothing but woodchips and blood, waving my hand to drop the debris from my palm as it splashed in the water. I zapped another two with lightning, vaporizing them with ease, lighting another two on fire as the men burned to death, trying to jump in the water to save themselves, but it continued to burn even underwater until every bit of them was ash.  I grew even larger, over a mile as I scooped up ships with the water, 10 boats tumbling atop a small lake of water in my palm, tilting my head back as I poured them into my mouth, swishing them around as they broke upon my teeth as the salty sea whirled around under my tongue and to my cheeks , swallowing whole, splashing against my stomach acid as they slowly melted alive. 

              Then I vanished off the planet, floating in space, staring at the red and blue planet from orbit.  I eventually went back a few hundred years later to the capital city where Queen Kartha ruled, my monument was still there, in fact, they built a small statue of me by it as well, the city was advanced beyond my expectations, they were prosperous, a utopia, but nobody recognized me, which was good at the time, it allowed me to be at peace, I saw that Queen Kartha was entombed within my statue as a burial, I guess I must have made a lasting impression, according to the writing, she lived a long and happy life, having numerous children and being praised by her people for fair and kind rule.  There were other carvings within the stone of my statue, writing out the story of what happened.  I giggled a bit as they got some information wrong, leaving out most of the parts where I flattened and burned many of their own citizens and soldiers, but I appreciated it nonetheless.  The planet was at peace, it felt good helping them the way I did, even if it meant pissing away an entire city…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if you guys are enjoying this story.  Thank you!