- Text Size +

In This Chapter: The Sentinel grows more comfortable with her powers, traveling through the vastness of space until she encounters a planet at war, deciding to intervene between the two waring nations.

 

Chapter 3 – Power and Control

 

            I didn’t know exactly what galaxy I was in, but I didn’t care, I had so much fun crushing half of that village along with those weird looking ant sized aliens.  That rush of power and complete control.  After I crushed that village I transported to the orbit of that planet, only I was huge compared to the little grape sized ball teeming with life, I must have taken up their entire sky like a goddess beyond their farthest reach, I stared at the little planet with my grey eyes and decided to explore the places I owned.  There I was, popping up at random places in the galaxies, so many things exploding on my naked body as I was perfecting my powers, I’m not ashamed to say that I felt a few planets shatter on my tits a few times, I was just so big, there was bound to be collateral damage from my actions.  I can’t imagine what it would be like to be that tiny, seeing my tits coming into view of the sky twice the size of a planet, the pressure from the atmosphere disappearing from my nipple breaking through the layers, the ground catching on fire from the intense speed shift, the tiny people only being able to see the gargantuan wrinkles of my breasts as it grew closer and closer until it eventually blacked out the sky, crushing entire cities, an entire planet enveloped in shadow, and I barely even felt a tickle as it crumbles on me, all that so I could appreciate the bright colors of nebulas and massive stars. 

            I tried my luck with a new planet.  I wasn’t really paying attention to what it looked like from orbit, but I transported down to the surface, I was already about a mile tall, I figured I would be able to see everything from that size.  Immediately feeling the rust colored dirt between my toes, I think I was standing in some kind of valley, but it looked pretty barren, the hills on either side of me, but they were huge, even at my height I couldn’t really see over them.  Still nude of course, but the heat on this planet was a little bit more than what I was used to.  I placed the side of my hand above my eyes to block out a bright red star shining down on me, there were no clouds, no wind, just heat.  “This place has nothing…”  I said with much disappointment.  I started to relax again, but the heat was making it difficult, I could feel some beads of sweat already forming by my temples.  Closing my eyes and breathing deeply I tried to concentrate that same feeling I had after I saw the ants running into the forest so that I could teleport somewhere worth my time, I could feel the energy surging again, but in the middle of the heat I heard something strange.

            The sound was coming from over the hills on either side of me, it was growing louder, and I couldn’t quite tell what it was.  So, I waited, I scanned the hills to pick out what was coming closer, but I was patient.  I decided in that moment, as the moisture from the sweat started to form all over my exposed skin to enjoy the nice tan I was getting from the bright star, sighing with pleasure as my breath echoed through the barren valley before me.  As the echo faded, the sound of drums and yells became more prominent from both sides.  That’s when I saw them, they poured over the sides of the hills in mass numbers, thousands of them, the size of ants.  I felt like I accidentally stepped on an anthill and watched them all scatter outward, but no, they were all running towards each other.  More and more of the speck sized people started charging over and into my view, slowly, but surely the opposing war bands started to slow to a distinct halt, the drums silenced and the yells squelched.  I had no idea what they were about to fight over, and I didn’t really care all that much to be honest.  However, I did appreciate the power I felt as I looked down at the tens of thousands of stunned soldiers all looking up at me from across the valley, I literally stopped a battle by just being there, but I wanted a little entertainment to go along with my new found tanning planet as I grinned with pleasure, feeling my toes curl into the sandy dirt. 

            A convenient power we have is to be understood by all species that you rule over, to some, my voice sounded like a siren beckoning people to me, and to others, the most evil and terrifying noise to ever ring out in their ears, I guess it really is dependent on my mood.  So, the two armies, about to fight, but now immobile because I stood a mile above them, dwarfing all of them to about the size of a flea to my perspective, I stood there, hands on my hips as I bent my head down towards them for a closer inspection, my tits hanging above them as my massive body casted a shadow across the battlefield.  My hair swayed down as the muscles on the back of my legs twitched and adjusted from my movements.  I investigated the valley below, looking at both armies, it looked like they had some type of armor on, there were larger creatures among them too, they were being ridden by a number of soldiers, reminded me of a history lesson from earth, war elephants, only these creatures reminded me more of a rhino.  I could tell they were all looking up at me, I could see their flags and banners slightly fluttering as the wind picked up speed, swaying my bright brunette hair across my face, I took my hands off of my hips and stood straight up sweeping the frizzled bangs of my hair from out of my vision and over my ears.   I had no idea what this planet believes in, if they were even humanoid looking, but they had a body, a head, and four limbs, so must be pretty close I thought.  That’s when I decided to have my fun. 

            “Did I say you could stop?  I am the goddess of war, and the winner will receive my blessing and help in their endeavors” I said.  Nobody moved still, the armies were still separated by a long gap in the middle of the valley, but I wanted instant results.   “I said fight!”  I yelled, trembling the ears of the men at my toes, I could tell they were in pain as I saw many arms raise up to their heads, and the war beasts whine out in confusion.  They still weren’t moving!  These little speck sized people needed to know their place.  I raised my foot, my hands still on my curvy hips as I slammed my foot down in the ground next to my other, the sound echoing through the valley, I giggled at the sight of thousands of soldiers falling to the ground from the intense vibration from my stomp, my eyebrows lowered in anger, my piecing grey eyes expected some type of movement now.  Suddenly the clanking of armor and swords could be heard, even at my height.  The drums started again slowly, and the yells from the soldiers picked up in a sweet harmony.  Those fools actually believed that I was going to help the winner, but all I wanted was a nice show while I tanned my skin naturally. 

            I still stood tall in that moment as the armies once again charged at each other, but too slowly, so in the meantime I decided to make thing interesting for the battle.  I sat down, my ass colliding with the soft and warm sandy dirt felt satisfying, I didn’t notice that my titanic body hitting the ground also caused a huge tremor which sent some of the running soldiers stumbling to the ground, a lot of them lost their lives in that moment, impaled on their own sword from falling, or being crushed by a tumbling war beast.  When the armies were close enough I let my long legs stretch out on either side behind them, trapping anyone from running away, I sat up at first enjoying seeing them clash in a heap between my legs as the beads of sweat rolled down my flat stomach.  The banging sounds of soldiers crashing into each other, swords clinking and clanging, the yelling turned into shouts of pain or bloodlust.  My arms propped up behind my back as I stared down at them, basking in the warmth of the hot star. Tens of thousands of soldiers beneath me, I had to admit it made me pretty wet.  Seeing the men die in mass as the war beasts marched on and the spears went flying into the armor of another group of tinies, I wondered if any of them looked all the way up at me for motivation during their conquest, but they would have to really bend backward to see over the curve of my enormous mound of my hips and sex. 

            I leaned in a little closer, as my breasts perked up from arousal, I saw thousands of bodies lying bloody in the rust colored dirt, their blood starting to mix with the sand like substance as the intense battle raged on, the sound of the war drums and the screams of terror sent a pleasurable shiver down my spine as I reared my head back in closed my eyes in pure satisfaction.  I flicked my neck, swaying the hair around my head as I leaned over a little bit more towards the soldiers, watching closely as I picked out the army that seemed to be causing the most damage, pushing the other terrified army closer to soft flesh of my left calf.  I wiggled my now sweaty toes with delight, admiring the crimson colored nails that reflected the harsh sun on the battlefield.  I didn’t want the battle to end too quickly, so I evened things up a bit, peering over the battle I blew outward, sending a few hundred of the winning soldiers flying away, I heard their screams as they almost disappeared from my sight just to smash into the ground a few miles away.  What a pity, they could have been great soldiers, but I wanted to be entertained more than 10 measly minutes.  The battle still went on, the soldiers that still remained didn’t even care that they lost so many to my simple gust of air that bellowed from my lush pink lips.  I felt way too powerful, that radiant energy drove me crazy as I rubbed my right hand down my flat midriff, the beads of sweat collected on the side of my hand and fingers as I slid closer to my sensitive areas, rubbing my fingers down my labia as I watched the battle from above.  The more aggressive the battle the more I rubbed, spiraling around my clit as the heat built up within my body, a blushing feeling growing on my cheeks and around my chest.  I peered on as my eyes became slouched with pleasure, my mouth wide open as a few soft moans escaped from me, probably the song of a siren to these little speck sized armies. I pointed my toes forward as my feet stretched out in indulgence. 

            I saw the same army that was winning early still pushing onward, tens of thousands of bodies now lay on the floor, some still injured and begging for a merciless end as I fingered myself over their dying selves.  The losing army was falling back towards the naked flesh of my left leg that was a few hundred feet higher than them, they could attempt to go all the way around my foot, but it would take a while, they were surrounded as the victorious army was encircling them.  I was so imbued with power in that moment, my skin getting a little red from the intense feeling that was building up in my pussy.  I looked up to see the defeated army trying to defend themselves in a small circle by my leg, but in that moment I already knew who had won, I removed my fingers from deep within my pussy, a string of off-white liquid followed, stretching out until it arched downward and collapsed on the exposed skin of my labia.  I hovered the dripping wet fingers over the defeated army, my crimson nails covered in thick layer of my juices.  I slowly lowered my fingers towards them, feeling my nail dig into the army first, then the pad of my finger, all their bones popping and crunching as their screams only lasted half a second, the shadow descended on them as the cheers from the victorious army grew louder.  The beads of sweat dripped from my tits and forehead now, I was relaxed, I was dominant, and I was a queen.

            “Well… now that they’re taken care of, I request an escort to your capital city to discuss my blessing”  I commanded as I brought my hand back to my face, looking at the flattened bodies crushed between the wrinkles of my finger, the blood spots and spatters mixed in well with the sandy dirt  and my cum.  I wiped them on the side of my thigh as the victorious army started to cheer and celebrate louder, the war drums grew in rhythm it seemed as the mass amount of dead bodies on the battlefield began to dry out in the hot sun.  I began to drag my heels back carving the landscape, positioning my hand behind me to hold myself as I stood up to my full height of a mile tall, but I made myself smaller for their convenience, I walked and marched with them at a height of 200 feet, I still wanted them to feel powerless compared to me, of course, but from up there I could see wide smiles on their faces, even on some of the injured men, they were missing arms and legs, faces were bloody and scarred, armor scratched and dull.  My strides still shook them a bit, but after a while they got used to it, being careful to avoid my feet as I didn’t care if someone found themselves unlucky to fall under the shadow of my sweaty and dirty soles.  I could hear small chatter coming from the soldiers, but I didn’t bother paying attention, they had no idea what I had in store for them. 

            Eventually we walked down a huge stone path, the barren wasteland gradually turned into a stone mountains, massive beyond even my belief, at the base of the sierra was a huge city of grey and white, the massive buildings reminded me of ancient Greek architecture.  Some of the buildings were easily beyond my height, but in a matter of seconds I could make them less than the size of my pinky toe, but for now I would enjoy the scenery.  The soldiers marched through the gate as I easily just stepped over the huge wall protecting the city, the guards on top of the wall must have gotten quite as view as my legs stretched over them.  I was being led to the palace, many people ran away from me, others ran into buildings, but the majority of them looked up stunned, it was clear they had never seen anything like me before.  I walked through the wide streets, perfect enough for my feet to navigate through, apart from crushing a few carts of food and merchandise, oh well, I thought.  We walked up a huge set of stairs, the commander of the army leading the way up as my feet cracked and bent the beautiful stairs from my weight.  I was presented in front of two huge archways that captured the entire view of the city down below behind me, and the grand palace in front of me, but gateway opened and out stepped a brigade of soldiers followed by person in fancy clothes.   My blue-grey eyes widened, my smile big and bright as I looked down at him approaching the commander, he didn’t seem to mind that fact that I was there, but in my head, I was thinking of all the things to do to this entire city, I was evil…  and I was curious… a deadly combination to say the least.