- Text Size +

In This Chapter: After being exposed to a destroyed planet, the Sentinel is transported to a lush planet and presented a journal from the previous Sentinel. Discovering an alien population and deciding to test her powers on them with devastating effects.

 

Chapter 2 – That Sounds Boring, I Can Do Better

 

            The chunks of the broken planet cracked and drifted outward from the impact while the magma spilled out into open space right in front of my eyes as it lit up the deep brown coloring around my widening pupils.  The large pieces of the broken planet slowly melted and disintegrated, but I didn’t care though, that destruction, that orange and bright red mixture pouring out made me feel good.  I thought of myself when I was a young girl, in my small town, my mother was cooking and that smell of pelmeni was so delicious.  I closed my eyes at the thought and it was almost as if I smelled it again, but suddenly I could feel cold air on my face, I wasn’t floating anymore, I was standing on a layer of thick grass, weird dome shaped trees in the distance while my toes were curled into the twines of grass and dirt.  That’s how I first learned I could transport to any location in the galaxies I controlled, I was standing there in an open meadow, and the sky a light blue and green color with huge swirling clouds all around, the wind was strong too.  I was completely nude, but I didn’t care, I was almost certain that I was alone anyway, and the air felt so good on my exposed skin.  I looked at the ground and there was a small leather-bound book with an extravagant looking insignia on the cover by my feet. 

            I picked up the book and things slowly started to make sense, hopefully like it is for you now.  I think my descriptions will be more straightforward and fun though.  The Sentinel before me, like I said, she was too nice for my taste, she insisted her name was “The Light” I mean, what kind of crazy talk is that.  Her opening sentence was, “Hello there, and a blessed day of light to you!”  Are you kidding me…?  She went on to explain all the powers that we have, it was a short and boring read for me since I skimmed over all the blah-blah nice stuff about letting civilizations grow in harmony and prosper in peace.  Apparently, she united an entire galaxy of planets together, wow, what a good person, yeah… that was sarcasm.  All I cared about was the powers though, size manipulation, materializing objects of my choosing, it went on and on!  I already witnessed a few of them, teleporting and flying around the vast expanse of space. 

            So that’s when I threw her journal down, it was time for me to actually apply these powers with my will.  She said I could change how I look if I wanted to?  Good, I always hated the way I looked, seeing all those pinup models in fashion magazines as I grew up, never having a boyfriend when all the other girls at my school were asked to the dances.  I was 24 and I’ve never even been kissed before.  That was all about to change for me though.  There I was focusing on my appearance, trying to pick out the eye color I always wanted, but nothing was happening, I couldn’t feel anything happening.  At first, I was angry, but I focused and breathed.  I could feel the wind around my soul, whipping on my soft pale skin and catching my dark brown hair.  I could feel that same energy flowing through my body as my face warmed up, then it happened, my eyes turned from a dark brown to a bright blue-ish grey that was almost radiant in color. Hmm… now what?  Blonde, brunette, black, red, I could change it whenever, so for now I decided with a brunette, it was my natural hair color, but I made it slightly brighter and wavier.   The rest was easy, I made myself 6’0” even, taller than the average man from my planet.  Of course, giving myself a toned and tanned body, my abs showing slightly on my exposed midriff, my thighs tightening from the curves getting bigger, my ass grew larger, and my breasts were easily passed DD’s.  I made my cheeks nice and flush, my eyebrows perfectly kempt, my never been kissed lips grew more lush and plump, I was the envy of every single human now, and I loved it.  Over the years I had a few other appearances and looks though, and it made it all the more entertaining for me. 

            Suddenly the wind stopped, was that me?  I thought, everything was completely quiet, as if the planet stood still just for me, the temperature cooling down on my new naked body felt really pleasant as my breasts became a bit more perky, goosebumps all over the tops of my arms and the back of my neck as the chill sent a delightful shiver down my spine, my wavy hair coming to a standstill just below my shoulders.  Looking at my toes still buried in the thick green grass I wiggled them slightly as my new pedicure and manicure reflected that of a recent style back on earth, dark red nails on my toes and dark red nails that grew out a little past the tips of my fingers, how lovely I thought.  I began walking, one foot in front of the other as I felt the grass and dirt give into my steps, the soft thistles of the blades tickling my soles made the walk enjoyable, I wasn’t even sure what to think in that moment, so many possibilities, but I couldn’t even think of what to do first besides keep moving forward.  After a few minutes I made it into the dense forest, the trees seemed odd to the ones compared to Earth, but they were tall and beautiful, so there I was naked, climbing over logs and rocks, wrestling through bushes as strange woodland animals made muffled murmurs in the distance.  I heard something distinct though through the small path I was following, it sounded like things were slamming and there was quiet language-like chatter.  Curiosity once again getting the best of me, but I felt indestructible, unlike that planet I destroyed earlier… 

            I walked up to the border of a vast clearing in the forest, there were many trees cut down as stumps were scattered everywhere in front of me, then I saw them, my first encounter with alien life, a sample of the people I ruled over, they looked almost exactly like humans, only their eyes seemed translucent and they were missing a nose, interesting I thought, but was immediately consumed with thoughts on how to use my new powers against the dozens of them.  I saw what I assumed to be a male, he was trying to cut a tree with what looked like a primitive piece of equipment, I felt kind of sorry for him, but at the same time I didn’t know him, nor did I care really.  “The Light” or whatever said I could materialize objects, that’s when I tried it for the first time, taking cover behind some large bushes, peering through the gaps between the trees with my grey eyes I concentrated my will power.  I thought of the planet again, the magma spewing out, the warm feeling I got causing that destruction on such an immense scale, I reached out my hand towards the alien, suddenly a small amount of magma materialized over him, falling down on his skin as his distinct scream of pain alerted the rest of my subjects over to aid him, his skin melting off as he tried to run, but it enveloped his body and the ground around him, within seconds he was dead and burned, the people surrounding the burning grass losing their mind at the mysterious act.  Oh my god, I thought, this is really happening, I can do anything I want, my new body, my new look, later I would have to think of some clothes to materialize, or maybe I could make an entire planet build something for me, I had them at my whim.  For now I was okay with being completely nude, that’s when I decided to have more fun with the scared aliens that were frozen with fear. 

            I thought of how big I was compared to that planet ended, and I wanted to grow again, see these aliens tremble at my new beautiful giant size, so I began to concentrate, and I began growing, the course energy flowing through my veins like an intense drug, my height getting bigger and bigger as my head hit the branches of trees, my legs knocking over bushes, my feet expanding quickly while bulldozing everything in their path.  There was only one problem, I didn’t know how to stop yet, I was still getting bigger, my head over the tree tops as my breasts tore through the underside of the soft branches and twigs, I could see the tiny aliens all looking up at me, they were stunned and couldn’t move, but they were getting smaller from my perspective, I tried to stop the growing, but it wasn’t working, my toes were barreling towards them, knocking over more and more trees as the dirt was giving way to my increasing weight, I was panicking a bit a first.  I must have been over 400 feet at this point when they finally started to run from me, but one step was all it took, I took a calculated step on top of the majority of them feeling the small crunches of their bones under my soles as I twisted the ball of my foot further into the ground, what an amazing feeling I thought.  Must have been at least a dozen buried under my sole and grounded into the dirt, the few that managed to evade the first step scattered in every direction, but I kept growing, much to my satisfaction at this point, one poor alien couldn’t outrun my expanding feet as the flesh of my pinky toe rolled over him, smearing his body into a bloody pulp, I didn’t even notice until I felt his bones pop under the pressure.  Huh, the blood smeared on my skin almost matched the color of my new nails, I noticed. 

            I was over 1000’ feet tall now, the few men that were left looked like large ants, but my feet were so huge that I just started casually walking around the open area, I felt a few pops here and there, but mostly the crunch of the trees bending under my arches and between my toes.  I didn’t even look down at the ground, I wanted to let them know that they were nothing to me.  I started walking forward again, continuously growing until my strides were so impossibly long I thought, easily twice the size I just was, now entire sections of the forest were flattened under my soles and beneath my heels, suddenly I stopped growing, maybe I felt relaxed, maybe I subconsciously did that, I don’t know, it was all part of the process to prefect my abilities.  It was so beautiful, looming over the entire land, seeing mountains in the distance, everything beneath me looking so terribly tiny that I felt like I was in a playground.  This wasn’t just my playground though, these were my planets, my infinite possibilities, and my queendom. I was feeling so good, crushing those subjects of mine without a care in the world elevated my taste for these powers, feeling the cool air against my exposed labia as my wavy hair picked up in the wind that started up again.  As I walked my breasts bounced softly, I finally saw how all the models back on Earth got all the attention.

            I looked to my right, and surprising to me is what looked like a quaint little village, but it appeared to be so fake, like a bunch of plastic toys, but no, these are where those workers must have come from, a few strides later and I was there, the village surrounding by forest and now a beautiful giantess with grey-blue eyes looking down on all of the mite sized people.  It gave me great pleasure seeing them scurry out of their huts and dwellings, I didn’t noticed I crushed a few huts full of people when I took my last step up to the village, but when I looked down I could see the debris from the hut pressed into the dirt along with some mangled bodies between my toes, “whoops” I said covering my lips with the tips of my fingers in a cute manner.  I stood there, bringing my hands down to my new hourglass curvy hips as I peered down at all the people running away from my gigantic toes, I wiggled them, giving off a feint gust of wind that blew some small items to the ground, I could hear their screaming, it was such a power rush.  I rubbed my hands down over my breasts towards my abdomen appreciating my own beauty more than the frightened bugs at my feet could ever know.  One foot could easily crush half the village along with how many people were down there, and I really wanted to know what it felt like, I slowly picked up my right foot and pointed my toes down, agonizingly lowering the ball of my foot slowly as the screams got louder, music to my ears.  At first I felt a few tiny huts crumble under my soft soles, then my toes impacted the ground into the cushion of soil, feeling the crunches of a few dozen people as the dirt and debris built up between my toes, some people were stuck in the dirt between my toes, screaming as the mess and destruction piled over their fragile bodies and flowing into their mouths until their screams of pain stopped. 

            The other half of the village was already empty, but my footprint remained there in the ground as I brought my foot back next to my other, within the footprint were flattened huts and bodies as a few people were still squirming, but their injuries looked pretty painful, so I left them there to suffer in agony, half squished and paralyzed, I honestly consider them lucky, they survived a violent encounter with a newfound goddess, not many of my other subjects can say the same thing.  I decided to not chase the ones that ran away, instead I watched from my height as these specks ran into the forest screaming and crying, I remember smiling wide, my perfect white teeth showing themselves to anyone that dared to look up at my stunning face.  That’s when I teleported back to space, I didn’t know how I did it again, eventually I learned how to control it, don’t worry, you will too.  It’s funny actually, I went back to that planet and visited that same village, only a few hundred years later, it looked like a modern city with huge buildings and highways, and my footprint was still there! People were actually living in it, apparently it was the most expensive property an individual from the city could buy, their capital building was inside the big toe-print, I laughed at their stupidity, but I decided to let that planet prosper for a while, letting the population grow and advance, I had plans for them later on, and I’ll tell you some other time…