- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is quite a bit violent at times and sexual throughout most of it. Reader discretion is advised.

Near the shore of a lake somewhere in the great state of Minnesota, Dan and his new wife Lindsey were camping. The trip was not about leisure, as Dan was a journalist and had come to write a few articles on the mysterious decline of the fish population. No one was yet sure whether the cause was overfishing, pollution, or something else entirely. Like any good journalist, Dan was going to get to the bottom of this.

Right now, however, Dan was more concerned with getting to the bottom of Lindsey. The two were now in the process of making love in the warm shade of the summer's day. Dan enjoyed the feeling of his stiff penis slid into his wife, even though he was forced to wear a condom. The couple did not want to have children, and until one of them had the necessary surgery, the condom would have to stay.

Lindsey did her best to seem satisfied during their sexual encounters, but every orgasm had been a fabrication. Truthfully, she was only with him because of the money which he seemed to have no lack of. The sex was unimpressive because Dan didn't seem to know what he was doing and he finished much too soon for her liking.

As a result, she sometimes found other partners to satisfy her needs, but Dan remained oblivious to all of them, partly because of his naivety; but mostly because his work often kept him away. Most times, though, she would simply find creative ways of doing the job herself when he was not around.

After a minute or two, Dan ejaculated and slid out of her. He lay there like roadkill on the unzipped sleeping bag that furnished the inside of the tent. "Oh God, that was incredible," he sighed.

Lindsey gave an artificial smile, and kissed him on the cheek."Yeah. You weren't too bad yourself honey," she lied.

They both lay there for a few minutes until Dan stepped out of the tent and dropped the spent condom into the waste receptacle. "Well, I think I'd better get back to writing that article. I'll be back in about an hour or so," he said, as he picked up his laptop case and walked off to a quiet spot he often went to since they'd come on this trip.

"Take your time, baby. I'll see if I can fix us something for dinner," Lindsey said as she watched her husband disappear down a beaten path into the forest. "Finally," she thought.

She was still feeling very horny, and sex with Dan did nothing to abate her desires. She had to take matters into her own hands, as usual, and wasted no time grabbing the reduction gun. This device was useful for traveling and camping, as it reduced large objects to more manageable size. As a matter of fact, she had herself carried everything they'd brought on this trip; including the tent, bikes, food, cooking equipment, and so on within a small handbag. They had even brought a power generator and a rather large television which she had brought in one of her purse pockets!

The reductor ray was a recent invention. It cost several thousand dollars, and most people could not afford one, but Dan was wealthier than most, and that was what she loved about him.

One day out of boredom, she ignored the repeated warnings in the device's manual that it should never be used on living things and pointed it at a woman she didn't know who lived in Dan's old neighborhood. At first she was just going to scare the jogging stranger, but when she realized she could just reverse the process, she fired without hesitation.

The woman screamed when she seen a bolt of energy come at her. Lindsey found it humorous that the screaming of the dwindling woman continued during the shrinking process, and had dwindled a long with her until the brown haired woman was no more than an inch in height.

As she looked down at the screaming creature, Lindsey realized she had made a mistake. If she returned the woman to her original height she would likely get in trouble if the woman reported her. Finding no other alternative, and seeing no one else in the vicinity, Lindsey lifted up her buckled shoe and brought it down on the hysterical creature. She gave her foot a few twists before wiping her gory sole on the grass.

The woman was reported missing. Aside from a mysterious stain on the sidewalk which defied all DNA and forensic analysis, there was never any clue to her disappearance and the case went cold. No one except Lindsey ever knew what had really happened. She felt intense guilt during the weeks that followed.

Lindsey knew she was not the most virtuous woman who had ever lived, but she never considered herself capable of snuffing out the life of a human being as nonchalantly as she would to an insect. Yet, she had done so with that poor woman, and the thought sickened her.

In addition to the guilt, she also felt very relieved for herself that there were no witnesses to her crime. She had been very careless, and she promised herself she would never shrink anyone out in public ever again.

Since then, she had experimented with the gun many times, and had even begun using it on herself. Through this experimenting, she found a way to achieve the orgasms that she could never get from Dan. Now she intended to enter and explore this fantasy world once more...

Reaching into the waste receptacle, she extracted the spent condom. She nonchalantly released her grip on the latex tube which fell to the earth with a sickening splat. She positioned herself directly over this mess and fired the gun directly at herself. Having done this many times in the past, she had grown quite familiar with the process, and within a few moments found herself standing near the shore of a viscous lake of male ejaculate.

Lindsey smiled to see the vast lake teaming with literally billions of tadpole-like creatures that to her were as large as most fish in the real lake that Dan had come on this stupid trip to write about. This lake interested her far more than the real one ever could, and she couldn't wait to swim in it.

There was only so much time until Dan returned, and she had needs that couldn't wait, so no time was wasted in stripping out of her clothing. She stood there nude with her pale breasts and long dark hair exposed to the sun and shimmering in its brightness.

She touched the surface of the liquid with her toes and enjoyed the warmth and the consistency that reminded her of jelly. She took a few steps into it until she was up to her knees. The countless creatures swimming within the strange substance swirled around her legs and caressed them.

"Mmmm. I can't wait to have my way with you guys," she said as she began to probe her moistening labia in anticipation of the penetrations she was about to receive.

"I know you've all been waiting your whole lives to get at this, so come and get it!" Lindsey said, as she settled her ass down into the soft white jelly. Some of the squigglies were crushed under her bottom, but there were countless more to take their place. She spread her legs wide. Feminine sexual fluid began to seep out of her, and combine with the lake of masculine fluid.

This insignificant contribution of fluid to the pool did not increase its size, but may have served as a sort of bait to the millions of fish around her; for as soon as her presence was detected in the pool, all of its inhabitants raced towards her and fought amongst themselves to get between her legs. She bit her lip and braced herself in anticipation for their imminent assault...

Suddenly, she felt them slam into her thighs. They didn't do her any harm, but they were relentless in their struggles to get between the folds of her labia. Some did, and having achieved this goal, they shed their tails and died. Eager for more, Lindsey rudely grabbed the dead fish and tossed them out of the way to make room for the next. She arched her back as she caught up on her orgasm deficit.

But not all of the fish found their mark. Some squiggled between her ass cheeks from behind. One hapless fellow even found himself stuck in her tight asshole. He struggled there for some time until he too lost his tail and died. Perhaps he wrongly believed he had achieved his objective? Lindsey let his dead torso remain plugged into her rear orifice to prevent others from going that way. Like most girls, she did not particularly enjoy backdoor action.

This one-woman orgy could likely have continued for hours, never ceasing until the liquid dried and the last fish had perished. But after multiple orgasms, Lindsey had taken her fill. But her countless sex partners could serve her in one other way...

Lindsey's parents had immigrated to this country from Japan some years before her birth. Unlike her parents (and most other Japanese), Lindsey had grown up on a largely Western diet which enabled her to grow big and tall from the calcium and protein. However, her parents' taste for Sushi had rubbed off on her. She loved the texture of raw fish, and with growing hunger she felt like doing some more experimenting...

A cruel grin spread across her face as she reached down and snatched one of the fish out of the pool. With behavior reminiscent of a character from a certain fantasy novel, she raised the squirming creature to her mouth and savagely tore into it. The strange white fish squirmed in silence as a good chunk of its body was ripped away by her sharp teeth. The squirming faded and soon ceased.

Lindsey found the taste to be indescribable. Having swum in this brine all of its short life had given the fish a great flavor that any chief would be proud to have created. Plus, this fish lacked all bones which made it easy to eat, though she was not at all fond of the tail. She also doubted that food poisoning was any concern with the raw meat since each fish was in fact smaller than most bacteria.

She quickly ate her fill of them. What great lovers they were to provide her with such a great meal after such great sex! They also didn't abandon her for most of the day writing boring articles about lifeless lakes that very few cared to read anyway.

Lindsey's thoughts would often drift to this micro world that exists beneath all our feet. No one besides her had ever been here or thought of this realm as anything other than the abode of filth and vermin.

However, Lindsey found something else here, and she would return to this micro world many times over her lifetime. But for now she had some business in the macro world to take care of....

-------------

Some time later....

"Mmmm. Something smells mighty good! What do you got cooking in that pot, Linds?" Dan asked, as he re-emerged from the forest.

Lindsey smiled to her husband. "Just some fish I'd caught in the lake..."

"Really?! All the people I've talked to around here say there are no fish to be caught. Maybe a few small ones here or there, but you'd have to be very lucky," Dan said in astonishment.

Lindsey's dark eyes glinted in the diminishing sunlight as she smiled. "I've gotten lucky more than a few times today. There are plenty of fish in the lake if you just know where to look," she said, putting a generous serving of the fish on a plate and handing it to her husband.

Dan took the plate and fork. "This looks as good as it smells! How did you catch this when so many other fishermen could not?" he said as he began to eat.

"Let's just say I applied the art of female persuasion," giggled Lindsey.

"This fish is the best I've ever tasted! I mean that sincerely. What did you do?"Dan asked between mouthfuls.

"Well, you know the reductor ray we brought along?" Lindsey asked.

"Yeah. You mean you reduced some sort of bait to get them more interested?" Dan asked, with a raised eyebrow.

Lindsey grinned as she explained,"Well, yes and no. I used the gun on myself, and I suppose in a way I became the bait...."

"I'm not sure what you mean...." Dan said, as he paused from eating. "What kind of fish is this, by the way?"

Lindsey could barely stifle her laughter. "The fish is one of your sperm cells! I shrunk myself down, and after I'd cheated on you with your own sperm, I discovered that they were quite delicious. I am happy that you agree with me, sweetie."

Dan's face turned pale. He felt sick to his stomach crawled away from her as he started vomiting. He felt something strange happen to him, and could see himself falling to the ground, even though he was already kneeling firmly on it! No, he wasn't falling. The world around him was expanding, and he immediately knew why.

The process stopped, and he turned around to see an enormous pair of women's hiking boots right in front of him. The boots belonged to Lindsey, and even if he were a renowned basketball player he could not jump high enough to reach the top of the boot's toe section.

He looked up as high as he could to see the Oriental face of his wife smiling down at him. "Lindsey! What in God's name are you doing? Return me to normal, please!"

Lindsey laughed when she heard her husband's comical high pitched voice pleading with her. She reached down and grabbed him. She raised the cowering creature to her face and spoke to him. "This relationship is going to change from this day on; you got that? You spend your days writing boring articles about lifeless lakes, when there is a wondrous tiny world at our feet. I am going to introduce you to it!"

"No! Lindsey, you can't do this! The reductor ray was not meant to be used on humans. What you are doing is wrong!" Dan said as he started to cry.

"Wrong? Everything you've ever done to me was wrong! I've always had to satisfy myself or find another man because the way you fucked me was wrong! But now that our relationship has changed and I'm in control, you'll be doing things right," Lindsey said sternly.

Ignoring her husband's sobs, she unbuttoned her shorts and deposited him into her cotton panties. "I want you to squirm for me, babe! Squirm like a sperm!" she said, as she giggled hysterically.

Dan looked up from inside the panties at the face of a woman who on the outside resembled the wife he'd loved. But on the inside, this Asian woman was a depraved creature he could not recognize. He shouted up at her between his tears, "No! I refuse to be treated this way. The worst you can do is kill me, so do it and be done!"

"Oh, I think you will do what I say. If you don't satisfy me, then I'll be forced to look up one of my old boyfriends. It will be a sort of threesome, with you riding along inside the condom! Then you'll really know what it is like to squirm with the sperm!" Lindsey laughed.

She snapped the elastic band of her briefs against her waist and zipped and re-buttoned her shorts. Her husband was in his new home where he belonged, and now she had to get to hers. With careful precision, she removed any evidence that she had ever been on this trip and went over in her head the story she would tell the police.

As she left the camp for home she gently patted her crotch and told her husband, "Time to earn your keep down there."

In the years that followed, more men and women she knew would mysteriously vanish. Some suspected her involvement in the disappearances, but there was never any evidence, and the cases all went cold.

-----------

The next day, Dan's paper ran an article concerning a mysterious disappearance at a local lake. This article, however, had nothing to do with the lake's fish population....

THE END