- Text Size +

“Okay, I think we need to STOP and TALK for a second!” Wanda shouted, louder than she intended. However, between the stretching of her limbs, the camera flash, and the painful teasing of her breasts by uncaring nail tips, the tension was built higher than she realized.

            And, to their credit, Wanda thought, the pair of lounging giants did halt their conversation again at her outburst. Nora’s trigger finger abandoned the phone. Their eyes returned for a rare occasion to the naked four-inch star. Wanda tried to ignore the mental image of how ridiculous she must appear now, jiggling breasts just as pink and panged as her flushed cheeks. She cleared her throat. Before she could get out another word, though, a voice from above drowned her out.

            “Uh-oh. Sounds like our lil’ doll girl needs a lil’ nap,” Cassie teased. Her thumbs jammed back on Wanda’s breasts to emphasize each word, and then remained, circling the pad of her finger in taunting ovals on the little girl’s skin.

            “NO, I don’t,” Wanda insisted. She didn’t want to sound like she was ready to cry, but the warbling in her tone wasn’t helping. “What I need is for you guys to just, like, hold up for a second, so I can-”

            “I’ll take care of it, yeah?” Nora said. Her gaze diverted back to Cassie, as had become the default. “I’ll be the dolly master whenever the dolly gets upset. Or maybe I’m the dolly’s master? Whatever the right word is.”

            “Yeah, I guess so. I’m getting bored of this, anyway,” Cassie admitted, just to make clear it was of her own volition. In a show of exquisite mercy, the platform of her petite palm scooped under her roommate’s little feet just as her clenched fingers released. Wanda fell into the cupped curve again. There was no time to recompose, though, since she was just as quickly collected again via her ankle between a thumb and forefinger.

            Head spinning and hands flailing, Wanda dangled upside down from Nora’s pinched fingers. This time, as she neared the oncoming palm of her pothead friend’s opposite hand, her tiny head was nestled into a firmly encircling wall of fingers. Wanda realized her arms were being squeezed at her sides to prevent struggling, her face pressed hotly into the peachy landing of Nora’s vaguely herbal-scented skin.

            Wanda yelled again, but her voice was muted into the pillowy surface of Nora’s palm. The tiny girl was essentially mummified inside the considerably taller roommate’s fist. At least, she was on her inverted top half; to Wanda’s dismay, she realized her legs were left to flounder against gravity at the top of Nora’s fist, exposing her pert little butt to the open air.

            “Right, I guess that takes care of that,” Nora said simply.

            “Hey, you remember now. Hold our favorite dolly steady. Not too much squeezing, got it?”

            “I saw how you were poking her,” Nora accused with a sporting snicker. “That’s just as rough on her, probably. Unless she was lezzing out a little bit from all the titty rubbin’.”

            “Oh, don’t be weird. I was just deciding if she could handle… you know, a little roughhousing, if we think we might wanna play with her for the vlog. I mean, I bet that’ll be one of our first requests! People that want us to show her off. Test her out.”

            “Yeah, yeah, that’s probably true.”

            “But really, though. Be soft! You can squeeze, but not too much.”

            “You’re not my MOM!” Nora retorted jokingly. She gave her fist a soft pulse, momentarily scrunching Wanda even tighter into her grip. Walls of creamy palm flesh compressed against the girl’s breasts and shoulder blades on all sides like a cobra’s tract. Wanda moaned from pain and mounting despair.

            At the very least, the little girl could still hear the conversation through the thin porthole formed by the bottom of Nora’s coiled fingers. She couldn’t see, of course; the heat was building like a sauna and she was only getting dizzier, but at least her friend was allowing her to listen.

            Wait, was she really thinking that? Grateful that her friends only restricted her sight, breathing, body heat, and general privacy? Sure, they’d only been talking this matter over for a short while now, but already, the whole affair was officially a bust as far as Wanda was concerned.

            For a full week before they’d decided on this shrinking vlog gamble, they’d discussed at length how their friendship wouldn’t change over the shrinker, and how they’d all still remain the same tight-knit group of girls as ever. On the day the trio moved in together two years before, they’d all agreed their tenure would be exactly like freshman girls coming excitedly together for the first time in a sorority house to share love, laughs, and joy; well, this was certainly reminding Wanda of the sorority experience, but just the hazing part, and all of it distilled into this singular moment as she was hot-boxed and deprived of her senses inside the muscular tube of Nora’s fist. These were the people she was calling her friends?

            It was at this precise moment of clarity for Wanda that things got worse.

            The pinky of Nora’s free hand came down to rest on Wanda’s rear end. Her left cheek, then her right, like pale little moon faces peeping out of the giant fist. The entire cylinder of humid palm flesh pulsed inward again at regular intervals. For a second it seemed to Wanda her keeper was trying to get her attention. However, it didn’t take long for Wanda to realize she was simply filling the same function for Nora as a fifty-cent rubber stress ball. If she was choked up before, it was easier than ever now to really bawl. And bawl she did.

            “Now we got that settled…” Nora said. “…what are we actually gonna do, huh?”

            “I don’t know! You know, like, honestly? It seemed at first like if we just shrunk one of us, we’d have, like, a ton of ideas. Like, a bunch of videos we could just sit down and do.”

            “I thought that too,” Nora said. “But think about it. It’s… hard to do a vlog. Making something every single week, or more? That’s… that’s like a fuckin’ job, y’know what I’m saying? And I don’t know about you, but I didn’t move into this place just to have “work” to do.”

            Nora’s pinky on Wanda’s skin was replaced with her thumb now, and it was spending more time on each molesting tap to the girl’s tiny ass cheeks. Invisible circles were drawn by the rotating digit, with much greater pressure than Cassie’s childish fingers could’ve conjured. Each caress was punctuated by a slap. The pad of her broad digit patted and drummed on the excess skin, flicking at Wanda’s windmilling legs, and finally settled squarely at the intersection of the tiny girl’s cheeks, spreading them wide apart.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!