- Text Size +

Wanda grunted and groaned. The wind was squelched from her lungs by the sheer brunt of Nora’s fingers. A massive thumb casually pressed into the tiny girl’s stomach.

            “Hey! Be… be careful, Nora!” Wanda cried.

            “You don’t have to worry. I’m not gonna drop you,” the girl reassured.

            “It’s not that, it’s… you’re sq-” Wanda sputtered. She writhed like a worm on a fish hook, unnerved by the rigid bar of finger flesh squeezed directly over her abdomen. Her tiny feet dangled helplessly, her heels kicking against Nora’s palm. “-you’re squeezing me!”

            “Ooohhh, I gotcha. My bad, my bad,” Nora said. The iron grip of her fingers softened, finally allowing Wanda to unclench her panicking muscles. However, that thumb still remained poised possessively upon the four-inch girl’s stomach, cradling her friend against a curved wall of the other four digits.

            “Yeah, seriously, Nora. Watch it!” Cassie whined.

            Wanda couldn’t help but blush. It was good to know her friend still had her back.

            “We need her for the vlog! It’s not gonna get any followers if you snap her tiny little bones on the first time you hold her!” Cassie continued, snuffing out Wanda’s momentary blink of relief.

            “Yeah, yeah,” Nora said, rolling her eyes. She slumped backward into the chair, one leg hanging lazily over the arm. Her long fingers cupped below as she palmed Wanda into a reclining state in her slender hand. “So, about this lame vlog thing…”

            Grateful, the future viral star allowed herself to stretch out as her friends commenced the internet business discussion. She crossed her arms behind her head and pressed her miniature soles into the heel of Nora’s hand. Now this was a little more like it. Sure, Nora had a rough grip, but they could work on that. Besides, Nora was a bit on the rough side in general.

            Now that she was allowed to lie back freely, Wanda found it easy enough to get comfortable in her lanky friend’s roomy hand. Of course, even with the warmth of plush skin pressed up against her back and butt, at four inches tall, it didn’t take long for Wanda to shiver from the chill.

            “Hey, uh… guys? I know we didn’t really figure this out before, but uh, can I have something to cover me?” Wanda peeped. “You know, just until we get some extra cash from the videos so we can buy me some cute little doll clothes, to… hey, guys?”

            “-so like, I definitely think it’d be a bad idea to just have the vlog be called “SUPER TINY GIRL” or something stupid and lame like that,” Cassie continued, her eyes locked above to Nora’s. She twirled her fingers through her curls now as she lay on her stomach across the couch. Her pink socks kicked up in the air and swayed like metronomes.

            “Yeah, definitely too obvious,” Nora agreed. Her fingers thrummed in gentle waves beneath Wanda’s back, though not enough to shake the star from her rest. “It’s gotta be… I don’t know, smart sounding, you know? Like, just kind of hint that we’ve got a super-tiny girl and we’re gonna do fun stuff with her, but it’s totally not all about that, you know?”

            “Well, yeah, I mean, it is kind of all about that. That’s the whole idea, you know?” Cassie retorted. She wrinkled her nose again and cocked her head to the side.

            “Hey,” Wanda said.

            “Sure, sure. But like, we don’t want to put that on the front cover too much. That’s like, not the vibe we’d want for this thing, you know?” Nora continued. Her fingers were waggling a little more insistently beneath her four-inch friend’s naked body now, forcing Wanda to sit upright and awkwardly huddle around the massive thumb. “Just make it laid back… like it’s not a big deal we’ve got our own ShrinkTuff doll girl. Y’know?”

            “Hey!” Wanda barked.

            At last, both normal-sized girls shifted their gazes to their roommate, where she was perched on the end of Nora’s air-guitaring hand. A look of shared bemusement crossed their lips.

            “What’s up, little one?” Cassie asked softly. It sounded like she was speaking to a toddler.

            “Besides not you,” Nora blurted. She could hardly stifle her laughter long enough to finish the sentence. Cheeks rosy with mirth, Cassie cackled along with her friend.

            For another half minute, Wanda waited patiently while her giant cohorts got out all the giggles. She had both arms wrapped around Nora’s thumb, which was just beginning to join the antsy motion of the other fingers. Where was she even supposed to sit and be comfortable?

            “Okay, okay, har-har-har! Yeah, I’m tiny and stuff,” Wanda interjected loudly enough to be heard over the lingering chortles. “So, I’m… kinda cold now. Can we, like, find me some clothes? I don’t care if it’s not actual new clothes yet, just anything, you know?”

            “You’re cold, huh?” Nora questioned. Her tone suggested she’d only bothered processing the first part of Wanda’s explanation. Those fingers ceased their bouncing and began to curl upward in a short tidal wave of pink skin and destiny creases. Ramrod digits soon cocooned Wanda back into a fist: warm, indeed, but even more restrictive than before.

            “Yeah, but… hey, hey, wait! I just want a tissue or something. Can you do that?”

            “What do you want a tissue for?” Cassie asked. “So you can blow your nose on it while you wear it like a robe?”

            “Maybe that’s the first video?” Nora suggested. She choked back another laugh.

            “God, no! So gross,” Cassie scowled. She draped her fingers zombie-style by her cheeks in revulsion. “Let’s get serious, though. Obviously we’re not gonna have enough money to, like, buy her cute clothes at first. That’s just for a special occasion. But what about now?”

            “What’s she need clothes for? She’s got us to keep her warm,” Nora answered instantly. “Plus, you just know we’ll get more views if she… y’know, comes as is.”

            “Yeah, that’s true!” Cassie said brightly. “I hadn’t thought of that. Good thinking.”

            This decision came before Wanda could summon enough composure to respond. In fact, the hapless four-incher was still struggling to wrestle her way into a comfier pose. Her entire body, now overheating, if anything, was compressed even harder beneath Nora’s fingers. She was going numb below the neck. Blood rushed to her head. Wanda spat stray hair from her lips as Nora’s fist began to rotate absentmindedly like a breezy pinwheel.

            Still, the girl tried to remain calm and optimistic. After all, God knew she’d seen Cassie and Nora naked many times after they all got too drunk on a Sunday night and went streaking. Why did this have to be weird? They all had tits and pussies, for shit sake! Wanda could almost hear Nora speaking those exact words as a symbol of worldwide female unity; in fact, she probably had at some point, and that’s why she remembered.

            Okay, okay. Wanda breathed in, then out, though not too deeply, as Nora’s fist was only getting tighter and clammier.

            She could do this.

            “Give her here,” Cassie said. “I want to have a look at something.” Her volume rose only now as the conversation continued zigzagging haphazardly. A petite hand was outstretched, fingers clicking against her palm impatiently in Nora’s direction.

            “Okie dokie,” Nora said. Her fist zoomed across the gap between chair and couch, lurching Wanda’s stomach. “Don’t squeeze too hard.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!