- Text Size +

“I won’t squeeze too hard!” Cassie said defensively. Her fingers cinched like cat claws as Wanda was passed from one hand to the other. “I told you! This whole vlog is blown if she can’t talk or walk or something.”

            Wanda somersaulted in the awkward cage of her giant friend’s fingers.

            “So what’re you looking for on her?” Nora asked.

            “I just want to see… like, if she could be used for one of the ideas I had for a video. Now hold still, lil’ buttercup.”

            Wanda plopped in Cassie’s palm. She instinctively reared into a fetal position as the larger girl’s long, manicure-carved index finger speared toward her chest. The slight crook of the fingernail dug into the underside of Wanda’s vulnerable breasts, first one then the other, wiggling them under Cassie’s extremity. Gasping, the little girl shoved her friend’s probing digit away.

            “Hey, quit!” Cassie sneered, as though she was the one being nakedly felt up in a giant’s palm. “I’m not gonna scratch you. I just need a better look at your tatas. Don’t make it weird. I have them, too.”

            Though Nora’s fingers squeezed harder than necessary before, it was done with inattentive randomness, leaving Wanda mostly to her own devices. It was different being directly examined and tested like an organic pin cushion. Cassie’s fingers, by comparison, were thinner, as a result of her bi-weekly fad dieting. Thinner skin cushioned the prodding digits as they rubbed and hooked around the contours of Wanda’s body. Already, the four-inch girl determined she was much more comfortable in Nora’s grip.

            “Seriously though. Like, what are you looking for?” Nora repeated. The half-drunken grin on her lips suggested she was at least entertained by the spectacle, though.

            “I don’t know. I thought maybe we could have Wanda do a belly dance or something, you know? Set to some sexy music? Maybe exotic, too, or pole dancing on a pencil. But I don’t think she’s got the jugs for it.”

            “Psshh. I could’ve told you that while I was holding her a minute ago,” Nora shrugged. She wagged her fingers again at Cassie, her eyes never once making contact with Wanda’s. “Now c’mon, I want another turn.”
            “Are you kidding? You just held her. Besides, we need to focus again and talk ideas.”

            “Oh, whatever. But I was gonna say, she can still do the whole sexy dance thing. We just need to not put too much focus on her tiny boobs, that’s all,” Nora said. “Hold her up straight so I can show you.”

            At last the probing on Wanda’s breasts ceased. She was glad, at least momentarily, to be left lying flat in the narrow plain of Cassie’s palm. However, the break was short, as the girl’s needling digits instead reached for Wanda’s left hand. With her entire forearm clamped between a pair of spiral-gridded fingerprints, the shrunken girl was dangled up loosely to her feet. She felt like a miniature marionette. Her toes grazed the plush terrain of Cassie’s palm in a fruitless attempt to stand on semi-solid ground.

            “C-Can… can you just… let me s-stand up?” Wanda mumbled. Not only was she colder than ever now, but the discomfort of this treatment was just beginning to cross the line into somewhat painful territory.

            “Okay, so what about her?” Cassie questioned, ignoring the question. “Why do you want to look at her like this?” Again, her gaze was entirely gifted to Nora. Those enormous fingers swung limply from side to side, causing Wanda’s entire body to arc as a pendulum from the pinpoint of her forearm. Suddenly the giant palm previously cupped for protection under the little girl’s feet swooped away, and resumed pecking at Wanda’s modest A-cups.

            “All right, I can, like, see the potential now,” Nora said. “What does this remind you of?”

            “What, me holding her? Um, a Christmas ornament?” Cassie gnawed the corner of her lip. She lifted their prize higher for just an instant to consider the aesthetic possibilities.

            “No, dummy. Think cooler and creepier and better for going viral.”

            “Those words don’t mean anything, Nora. Just tell me already!” Cassie insisted. Her fingers had returned to petting, and with greater focus than before. Her pinky finger was jammed like a sapling trunk between Wanda’s breasts. She jostled them side to side.

            “No, you have to guess,” Nora said.

            Next, Cassie’s thumbnail curled inward and planted directly into the tiny girl’s nipples, the rough curve of keratin sending her delicate areolas into stinging overdrive. Wanda shuddered. She winced in a bid to go the opposite way. However, she was only drawn closer into the fidgeting of Cassie’s spindly fingertips. The effect was akin to receiving a smarting punch to the chest and then a careless swipe upside the nipple, again and again and again. It wasn’t pleasant.

            “Guys? Guys… can… can you p-please…” Wanda mustered. Quaking with soreness as she was dangled by one hand, her shoulder beginning to burn and her breasts aching from Cassie’s careless jabbing, Wanda looked on. Neither pair of eyes made the slightest effort to meet hers. At most, they’d glance down at her exposed body, and then back to one another with renewed smiles and fresh jokes about their friend’s undersized fun bags.

            “I seriously don’t know!” Cassie said.

            “Please-” Wanda murmured. Her voice cracked.

            “Okay, fine,” Nora said at last in answer, but it was to Cassie, not Wanda. “Take the fun out of it, why don’tcha? She’s like the lady who gets sacrificed to King Kong!”

            For the umpteenth time, her voice bulldozed over the whimpering coming from between Cassie’s hands.

            “What, the giant lizard?” Cassie asked. Her expression was vacant.

            Nora’s eyes just about rolled back into her head. She raked her long fingers through her blonde locks and huffed her frustrations out.

            “No, ya idiot, the giant monkey,” Nora said. “They sacrifice a lady to him, and he grabs her and takes her back to his lair!”

            “I am NOT putting on a gross hairy gorilla suit!” At the very least, Cassie’s apparent disturbance at this very idea had made her pause in toying with Wanda’s chest.

            “Nobody says you have to. It’s really more about our cute little star. That could be super cool and awesome and makes total sense, and plus, then we have a good reason to string her up, just like this, so people can get a good look at her if they want.”

            String up? Get a good look? Just when she was achieving numbness to the sharp caress of Cassie’s nails on her raw, reddened nipples, Wanda found a way to be surprised again.

            Wanda didn’t mind putting some heat into the act. Sex sold, after all, and they needed money. She knew how to move her hips and get people to look; translating that wouldn’t be hard at her new size. However, between the various cracks at her breasts, plus the general disregard for her agency in the King Kong idea, Wanda was souring on the concept as a whole. She was less a snazzy showgirl in this scenario and more a shrunken pair of boobs and attached vagina. Which didn’t sit well with Wanda.

            More and more, she wasn’t liking the sound of this at all. In fact, she was hating it. No two ways.

            “I’ll show you what I mean,” Nora promised. “Here, just hold her steady. I’ll grab a few glamor shots.”

            “Oh, good idea!” Cassie encouraged.

            If Wanda had the energy to spare, she would’ve raised an eyebrow at this. Instead, she waited, optimism dwindling ever lower, as Cassie’s fingertips closed around her feet and pulled. Now stretched from one enormous manicured hand to the other like a rubber band, Wanda truly did embody King Kong’s next meal. She gritted her teeth. A bead of sweat descended the nape of her neck.

            “Just keep her exactly there,” Nora instructed. She fumbled with her camera phone, took aim, and snapped a picture. The flash burned deeply into Wanda’s delicate little retinas. Smacking her lips, the shrunken prisoner batted her eyes in attempt to banish the ghostly green specks at the corner of her vision. Nora took a second picture, catching Wanda wide-eyed and trembling again. This time the girl’s eyes yielded moisture, mostly from the shock of it, though she already felt the instinct to cry in the back of her throat. It didn’t take much of a push. Another flash, then another.

            Nora swiped her thumb across the touchscreen, grinning an ever-wider Cheshire smile at the collection of photos she now possessed depicting her helpless, naked friend on the verge of medieval quartering by Cassie’s fingers. She turned the phone around, granting Cassie a clear view of the images, though Wanda was still too low to make it out.

That was the last straw.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!