- Text Size +
Kristi held my naked body between her breasts as she walked into the hallway and to another room. She covered my naval with her thumb and gently tugged me from her chest. She held my wet pants with her other hand.

"Thank you, Kristi."

"Ew, don't thank me, sweetie. That makes me feel like a whore."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"No need to apologize. Just... don't mention it, okay? Don't mention it at all and maybe it happens again. Maybe... something better happens next time." She said as she winked at me.

"Something better?"

"Ah ah, you're mentioning it..."

"My bad, won't happen again." I told her.

"And you can stop trying to cover your dick. I just had my lips on it; I've already seen it, haha."

"True, haha. Didn't think of it like that."

"I'll put these in the wash for you. We can put them in the dryer afterwards, so you can wear them home.

"Thanks."

"No problem. By the way, I was wondering... Do you wanna exchange numbers?"

"Oh, definitely. But I lost my phone earlier. I think it's destroyed now, anyway. I'm gonna get a new one tomorrow."

"Aww, that sucks. Well, type your number in here. I'll text you and you can just reply when you get a new phone."

"Okay, definitely." I promised.

She held the giant phone in front of me with the keypad onscreen. It was about fifteen inches long; the length from my toes to my chest.

"Hey, do you want something to cover yourself so you can go downstairs?" She asked.

"Yeah, please. If you can find anything..."

"How about a washcloth?" She suggested.

"Hmm. I think it'll be kinda big for me."

"Well, yeah. But I'll fold it up."

After getting dressed, Kristi walked down the hallway to a closet and retrieved a washcloth. I sat atop the washing machine while she went to get it. She folded the washcloth in half and wrapped it around my waist. It draped down to my shins.

"There you go. Haha!" She laughed.

"I look ridiculous."

"No, sweetie! It's cute!" She assured me, as she poked my stomach. "Wanna go back down to the party?"

"I guess..." I responded, unenthusiastically.

"Aww, it's only for like an hour! Come on."

She cupped her hands around me and pressed me softly against her chest as she marched downstairs. She walked outside to the deck in the backyard. Christine, Mandy, John and a few other girls I didnt know, were all sitting at the patio. They were smoking multiple joints in a cypher. They stared at us for a moment.

"Where's Melody?" Kristi asked.

"She's passed out in her bed."Christine answered. "Why is he wearing a washcloth? Haha!"

"Because his pants got soaked after he fell in your drink!" Kristi told her.

"Well, he bit me. It wasn't my fault." She claimed.

"It was an accident." I told her.

"No, it wasn't! You know you bit me on purpose!" She said as she pointed her finger in my face.

"Christine!" Mandy yelled. "Stop being ridiculous, he wouldn't bite you on purpose."

"Well... maybe it wasn't on purpose." Christine admitted. "But it's still not my fault that he fell into the mason jar."

"Whatever. Let's just drop it." Kristi said.

"Wanna take a hit?" John offered Kristi, as he presented the joint to her.

"You know I don't smoke." Kristi replied.

"Yeah. That's why I was asking James."

"Oh, oops. You want it, James?" Kristi asked me.

"Nah. I'm good, John."

"Do you wanna get down, James?"

"Yeah, I think I'll just stand on the table."

Kristi placed me down on the table and I walked to the center of it.

"So, are you coming to the beach with us tomorrow, Kristi?" Mandy asked her.

"Who's going?"

"Me, Christine, London... and I think that's it. Are you coming, John?"

"Nah, I got work in the morning." John told her.

"Do you wanna come with us?" Mandy asked me.

"Umm... yeah, sure." I responded. "The only thing is... I don't drive."

"I'm gonna drive. I'll pick you up tomorrow, just give me your address." Christine offered. I didn't know how to feel about it.

"Do you wanna sleep over at my house so we can get picked up together?" Kristi asked me.

Christine, Mandy, and John looked at her in shock.

"Yeah, that sounds great." I replied.

"Whaaaaaat?!" Christine exclaimed.

"Did I miss something? Mandy asked rhetorically.

"I thought you two didn't know each other." John stated.

"We didn't." Kristi clarified. "But we met each other and now we know each other. So, he's sleeping over my house. So what? No big deal."

"Uhh, okay. I guess it's not a big deal. I'll be right back, left my phone in the car." John said as he excused himself.

"So you guys aren't uh... you know?" Mandy wondered.

"Don't be stupid! We're just friends."

"Sureeeee you are." Mandy taunted.

"Actually, that makes more sense. Christine chimed in. "I mean, how would they have sex? James is... I mean, unless he's packing something serious under that washcloth."

"Hahahahaha." Mandy and Christine laughed together.

"Should we find out?" Mandy suggested.

Mandy and Christine looked at each other, devilishly.

"Do it." Mandy encouraged her, thinking I didn't hear.

Christine quickly reached her arm across the table, towards me. I jumped out of the way, narrowly dodging her fingers. Before I could move again, her fist closed around me; she snatched me with ease. My feet raised from the table as she held me imprisoned. Her fingers held my arms at my sides and covered everything from my face to my waist. I kicked feverishly, while I held onto the washcloth with both hands.

"Christine, put him down!" Kristi yelled.

"Oh my god... she's really gonna do it!" Mandy exclaimed.

Christine stepped atop her chair as she dangled my puny body over the table. My entire upper body was rendered useless by her grip; my legs swung freely, covered only by the washcloth.

"The moment we've all been waiting for!" Christine exclaimed.

"Wooohooo!" Mandy cheered.

"NO!!!" Kristi cried.

Christine pinched the upper portion of the wash cloth with two fingers and peeled it from my waist in one fell swoop. My boner flung upwards and hung in the air, for everyone to see.

"Whoa..." Mandy whispered.

"Oh wow, it's way bigger than I expected." Kristi said, trying to seem surprised. "Now put him down, please!"

The other girls turned away. Christine flipped my body to face her; my shaft smacked her in the nose. She moved her hand back a few inches.

"Well, look at that. I guess you're not completely useless. Haha, just joking. Here's your washcloth."

She set me down on the table. I fixed the huge washcloth around my waist and held it closed. It trailed behind me like a wedding dress.

"Mandy, can you take James in the living room? I need to talk to Christine alone." Kristi requested.

"Kristi, it's fine. She's just playing around. I don't mind that much." I told her.

"No, she needs to stop. Mandy, take James inside." Kristi ordered.

Mandy cupped her hands around me and lifted me from the table. She pressed me against her breast with her left hand as she slid the back door open. I clung on to my washcloth as she walked. She sat down on the couch and dropped me onto the arm rest. She loomed over me as she spoke.

"You alright, James?

"Yeah, I'm fine. I didn't want Kristi to make a big deal about it... I know Christine is a little aggressive and... kind of perverted but it doesn't bother me... that much. Before she started drinking, she was being really nice to me... sort of."

I thought back to the moment she unwittingly punted me into a wall, three years prior. Then, I thought about the moment she introduced herself, earlier that night. Without so much as a hello, she nearly squeezed the life out of me. She could effortlessly crush my bones into dust with a firm clench of her fist. I thought about her giant, dainty feet; how they towered over me. I thought about the multiple times she had already humiliated me and nearly killed me. It was child's play to her. I knew that associating with her would be dangerous, but I was undeniably, fatally attracted to her. On top of that, she was Kristi's best friend. If I was going to have a chance with Kristi, I needed Christine to like me. And if I came between their friendship... I would have Christine as an enemy. I shuddered at the thought of it.

"It really doesn't bother you?..." Mandy inquired.

"Uhh, what?"

"You know, Christine... it doesn't bother you?"

"Oh. Uhh... nah. She seems like a nice person. She's just having a little too much fun tonight. But it's fine, I'm sure she wouldn't hurt me."

"Kristi does overreact to things sometimes." Mandy stated. "Are you excited to go to the beach tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'm very excited."

"Hehe. What're you excited about?"

"I don't know. I guess, I'm just excited to be friends with all of you."

"Awww."

She pressed her thumbs into my chest and cradled my head with her fingertips as I moved skyward. She plastered my face against her cheek, puckered her lips and kissed; the washcloth fell from my waist. She then pulled me away, turned her head, and thrusted my face into her other cheek as she kissed again. My penis slid across her nose as she maneuvered my body; she didn't seem to mind. Her lips didn't actually touch me during either kiss. Finally, she dangled my body directly in front of her and pushed her lips into my face as she gave me an affectionate peck. She lowered me back down and placed me on the arm rest.

"Hey... can you hand me the washcloth." I asked.

"Oh, hehe. Here you go..."

Kristi entered the room.

"James, do you wanna head out now?" Kristi asked. "I'm kind of tired."

"Uhh, yeah. I'm pretty tired too. I replied."

"I guess we should all head out soon if we're going to the beach tomorrow." Mandy stated.

"I'll go grab your pants and we'll head out." She said as she headed upstairs.

"I can't wait for you to meet our friend, London!" Mandy told me.

"Oh yeah, why is that?"

"I don't know, I think you'll find her... interesting."

"Well, now I'm worried. Should I be worried?"

"Nah... I don't think so. But you'll see what I mean tomorrow."

Kristi came back downstairs. She handed over my pants and I put them on.

"Did you get my shoes?" I asked her.

"Yup. Got em right here." She said as she opened her palm.

"He's so cute..." Mandy whispered to Kristi as I dressed myself.

"I know." Kristi replied.

I pretended not to hear.

"Night, Mandy. I'll see tomorrow." Kristi said, as she kissed Mandy on the cheek.

Kristi lowered her hand towards me. I lifted my arms as she closed her fingers around my torso. She held me with one hand.

"Wait, James! Give me a hug goodbye." Mandy ordered.

She took Kristi's fist into her palm and placed her hand behind me as she pulled my body into her ample bosom. Her fingernails prodded the back of my neck as she kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight, baby." She said softly.

"Ga... goodnight, Mandy."

Kristi carried me out to her car and pinned me to her chest as she entered the driver's seat. The tires were more than twice as tall as me. The diameter of the steering wheel was significantly longer than my body. She sat me down in the passenger seat and immediately noticed a problem.

"Hey, umm. So..." She started. "How do you normally sit in a car?"

"I have a car seat, it's in John's car. But I can't use it in a car this size, the seatbelt won't fit into the slot of the car seat. But it's okay, I'll be fine."

"Erm... I don't feel safe with you like that. Is it okay if I sit you on my lap and strap the seatbelt over you?"

"Yeah, I guess that's fine."


She slid me under her seatbelt. My legs sunk into her thighs, I laid my head against her abdomen. She tickled my hair with her fingers, I looked up to her smiling face.

"Do you wanna stop at your house and get some swim trunks, and whatever else you need?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind. My house is kind of far from here. I live in Little People Village, up in Peekskill."

"Okay, that's no problem; It's only 11:30."

"Awesome, thank you."

"Of course, sweetheart. So do you live by yourself?"

"Yeah. I can't really have a roommate since my house is specifically made for someone my size and almost all little people are over four feet tall. I'm the only one who fits in my house."

"Really? I can't wait to see it."

"Yeah. Your car is actually bigger than my house... a lot bigger. You could probably run over it."

"Aww. Haha. So is it only men that live there?" She wondered.

"Mostly. There's one lady who lives in the development. She's the tallest one, though; five foot eight."

She pulled up to the gate of Little People Village and scanned the area, looking for my house.

"It's the smallest one in the corner, over there." I told her.

"Oh my god, it's so cute!"

The second floor window of my house stood at the height of her knees.

"Can I go inside the gate to get a closer look?" She requested.


"No, sorry. You won't fit through the door. The door is only six feet tall. Plus, you'd terrify everyone who sees you. Big people... I mean, normal people... only come in here when they want to terrorize us. Some young girls squeezed through the door last year and destroyed a few houses."

"Oh my god! That's horrible!"

"I know... Anyway, I'll be right back." I told her.

She looked at me, blankly, as I sat on her lap.

"Umm... could you, maybe, help me get down?"

"Oh, right! Sorry!"

She let me down from her lap and I walked towards my house. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. I carried my swim trunks and flip flops back to the car. Kristi slipped me under her seatbelt and started driving to her house.

"I should let you know about London..." She stated.

"What about her?"

"Well, she's a really nice girl, but... she's got a similar personality to Christine. She can be a little overwhelming. She's also fifteen feet tall..."

"Wait... London? 15 feet tall? I know her!"

"What? Really?"

"Yeah. She's the tallest girl in America, and she's only eighteen. She's expected to be the tallest girl in the world in a few years. Guinness World Records had us take a photo together; it's gonna be published in this year's book. I don't know her well but I know her."

"Oh, wow. Small world."

"Yeah, I never would've guessed that you know her."

Kristi pulled into her driveway and carried me into her house. All the lights were off. She appeared to live with other people but nobody else seemed to be awake. She set me down on her mattress and began to undress.

"So, I don't have another bed. I'm assuming you won't mind sleeping in my bed with me." She proposed, as she removed her top.

"That's fine with me." I told her, as she slipped her shorts off.

She picked me up and placed me on top of her pillow as she slide under the covers. I got under the covers next to her. I usually slept in the nude, due to my anatomical situation. Out of discomfort, I pulled my pants off. After a few minutes of talking to Kristi, my dick stood up and made a noticeable bulge in the covers.

"Oh, hi." Kristi said jokingly. I pushed it downward under my leg.

"How about I just take care of that for you?" Kristi offered, as she licked her lips.

"Wha... what do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"This."

She stood up and threw the sheets off the bed with one swing of her arm, revealing my erection. She kneeled on the bed and slid her tiny thong down her thighs, exposing her genitals.

"Do you know how to eat pussy, James? She questioned.

"Not really, but I can figure it out."

"Good... Figure it out." She said, as she held the back of my head and pushed my face into her vagina."

I licked her clitoris gently as I fingered her.

"Uhh! Yes! Keep going."

She pushed my head harder. I continued licking.

"Uhh... uhh... almost... Ahhh!!" She exclaimed, as she squirted me in the face.

Right after climaxing, she wrapped her hand around me. She held her thumbs against my stomach and cradled my backside with her fingers as she slowly inserted my penis inside her. My legs swung freely between her robust thighs. She manually maneuvered my body, back and forth, in and out, howling with each thrust.

"Oot... ahh... Uhh!! Yes!! That's it, James!! Yes!!"

My legs jerked back and forth as she fiercely shoved me inside her body and pulled me out. Her face displayed an expression of pure satisfaction. I fucked her for about two minutes before it became too much.

"I'm... I'm gonna bust, I told her."

She giggled as her pussy exploded again, leaving me soaked. Her fist closed around me. She slammed my helpless body against her toned abs, and I blissfully climaxed. She pushed my backside with her palm, pinning me to her firm stomach, as semen gushed through my urethra. She held me there until I was done.

She removed her hand from my back and I fell to the mattress. She reached over the bed and grabbed a tissue from the nightstand. She wiped her stomach with it and threw it into the garbage. She grabbed another tissue. She picked me up from the bed and I laid across her open palm as she wiped the end of my penis. She threw the tissue away and got under the covers, I joined her.

"Sleep good, James." She said as she poked my nose."

"I will now." I said happily.

She giggled and kissed my head.

"Just remember, don't mention it."

She shut the light and we went to sleep. This would be my first time going to sleep a non-virgin.