- Text Size +
I hit the floor hard and twisted my ankle. I laid there in agony for a few seconds, between their giant feet. I looked up at the lofty bodies of Christine and Mandy. The pain prevented me from being able to walk and they had no idea I was underfoot. They could easily squash me with one step.

Just the heel of Mandy's stiletto was more than half my height. The top of the shoe reached my chin. Christine had slightly small feet for her height, Mandy's were were a couple of inches longer.

Kristi approached Christine from behind and tapped on her shoulder.

"I dropped James! Help me find him!" Kristi yelled."

"You what?!" Christine asked, struggling to hear over the music.

"I tripped while I was holding James and I dropped him!"

"Oh my god!" Mandy interjected.

"Well, he's probably dead now." Christine said.

"Shut up and help me look for him!" Kristi demanded. "I hope he's okay..."

"I'll check over there." Mandy said.

"I'M RIGHT HERE!!" I cried, desperately. Nobody heard me.

Mandy took a step. I felt the floor vibrate, I was in the way of her path. She lifted her foot, about to take another step. Her shoe was headed right for me. Just before it hit the ground, I rolled over to the left and narrowly dodged the sole. The heel landed right between my legs, centimeters from crushing my package.

I forced myself to stand up. If I stayed on the ground, I wouldn't be alive for much longer. I limped towards the couch, it was the only area that wasn't flooded with women. The party had gotten much more crowded than when I first arrived. I walked to the couch as quickly as I could, dragging my foot behind me. Just before I made it to the couch, Kristi spotted me.

"There you are!" She exclaimed.

She cupped her hands around me and carefully lifted me up to her face.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

She put her thumbs on my face as her fingers cradled my back. She planted a kiss on my stomach and then smiled at me. She sat me down in the corner of the couch.

"Can you get my walker?" I requested.

"What, sweetie?" She asked, as she bent down and moved her ear in front of my mouth.

"Can you get my walker? It's over there."

"Sure. I'll be right back."

I watched her toned butt jerk and bounce as she walked away. Just as she left, Christine and Mandy started walking towards the couch. I guess they had given up on their search for me. Mandy plopped herself down at the center of the couch.

"Do you think James is okay?" She asked Christine.

"I don't know, check the bottom of your shoes. Haha." She said, jokingly, as she lowered her ass towards the cushion.

Her tremendous rear came plunging towards me. I scrambled to my feet, trying to move away. My feet sunk into the cushion, making it impossible for me to avoid her incredible posterior.

"WAIT! Mandy, help!" I screamed.

Mandy looked in my direction at the last second, just before I was enveloped my Christine's right cheek. The weight of her body pushed down on the cushion, creating an opening between it and the couch. The opening led to underneath the couch. I clawed at the cushion of the couch and dragged my body out from underneath her. I slipped between the cushion and the armrest, and lowered myself into the underside of the couch. I fell onto a hammock-like piece of cloth, the lining of the couch. It kept me from reaching the floor. I decided to stay inside the couch until the party was over. I knew I'd be safe there.

"Get up, I think you're sitting on James!" Mandy said to Christine. Her voice sounded muffled.

"No. He's not here, see?" She responded.

"I could've sworn I just saw him, right before you sat down."

"Well he's not here, maybe you're drunk. Why do you care so much about him anyway?" Christine asked.

"I don't know. It's just... he's so little. I feel bad for him."

"Why? I don't even see him as like a person... my cat is bigger than him."

"Just because he's a dwarf doesn't mean he's not a person. That's not nice..."

"Haha. Dwarf is an understatement. He's like the size of a newborn. Actually, most newborns are bigger than him. I see him as more of a toy than a person."

"That's terrible, Christine!"

"Well, it's true. Why should anyone go through the trouble of making sure he's safe? Someone should just step on him and get it over with. I mean, I know women like shorter men... but I've had stuffed animals bigger than him. My tits are bigger than him, haha! I could floss my teeth with his arms."

"Haha. I guess you're kind of right..." Mandy replied. "But that's still mean. He's a living thing and he has a purpose in life."

"I think I'm gonna make him into my slave. That'll be his purpose in life."

"Stop it, you can't do that. That's so fucked up and it's illegal!"

"Well, what is he gonna do about it? Haha, he's so puny, I could lock him in this mason jar. I could even fill it up and drown him... watch him squirm as he desperately tries to breathe... haha, that would be great."

"You're sick! Jesus, Christine. I know you're like sexually dominant or whatever, but that's murder!"

"Haha, I wouldn't kill him. I would pull him out just before he drowned. It would be fun!"

"Not much fun for James. Why can't you just be normal friends with him? He's such a sweetie pie."

"Hey, you think I could fit his whole leg in my mouth? I bet that would scare the shit out of him."

"Come on, Christine. He's not THAT small."

"You don't think I can do it? In that case, let's bet on it." Christine suggested.

"Well, I don't want you to do it. But since you're going to anyway, what are the stakes?"

"Twenty bucks?"

"Deal." Mandy agreed. "Now we just have to find him."

"Hey! You guys, where did James go?!" Kristi asked. Her voice sounded distant at first, but it got louder and she moved closer to the couch.

"We don't know." Christine replied.

"He was sitting right there!! Did you sit on him?!" Kristi asked, frantically.

"I could've sworn I saw him right before Christine sat down, but we checked her butt and he wasn't there." Mandy replied.

"Did you check under the couch?"

"No, we didn't think of that." Christine said.

"Well, help me lift it! He's got to be stuck under there."

"Ugh, fine."

The side of the couch that I stood on came off the ground. The floor dropped out from below me. The cloth that I stood on turned from horizontal to vertical. I held on with both hands as my feet dangled below me. It would be about a ten foot drop, if I fell.

"Nope he's not here." Christine said uncaringly, as the couch slammed to the floor.

"Well then he must be inside it." Kristi suggested. She put her face to the seat of the couch.

"James! Can you hear me?!" She yelled. I didn't respond.

I heard her hand press against the leather. Her fingers crept into the inside of the couch. Her fingernail scraped my face as I dodged the capture.

"Oot, I think I felt him. I felt something. Please be okay, James..."

I crawled towards the other end of the couch as she squeezed her arm into the couch. Her fingers crept close behind me. She finally gave up and pulled her arm out. I stayed underneath the middle cushion.

"Stick your hand in there." Kristi ordered.

"Why me?" Christine asked.

"Your arms are longer than mine."

"I'll do it." Mandy offered.

She stuck her hand in the couch, through the same opening that Kristi had. She was able to reach a littler further than Kristi but I was still able to evade her. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my something on my head... it was a hand. I grabbed the index and pinky and tried to pry them from me, no luck.

"I think I got him." Christine stated.

"Pull him up, pull him up!" Kristi said excitedly.

I kicked my legs as my feet came off the ground. I kept trying to pry her fingers from my head but they wouldn't budge. Without warning, she let go and I fell onto the cloth.

"I gotta get a better grip."

Her right hand swooped down and covered my body before I could even stand up. Her index finger sat over my right shoulder and her middle finger sat over my left shoulder. The rest of her fingers wrapped around my torso as she pulled me out of. I was greeted by her tremendous breasts which hovered over the seat of the couch.

"Here he is. And he's alive, haha." Christine informed the other girls.

"Oh thank god!" Kristi exclaimed. "James, I'm sorry; your walker is broken. I'm not sure how it happened but I feel responsible."

"That's okay." I replied. "I have insurance, don't worry about it. I guess I'll just sit on the couch for the rest of the party."

"I'll carry you around, I don't mind." Christine offered. I cringed.

"No, let me hold him. You're not responsible!" Kristi responded.

"You're the one who dropped him!" Christine fired back.

She closed her fist around me and lifted her hand to it's maximum reach. Her grip tightened significantly as she held me nearly twenty feet in the air. The lights came back on and everyone's attention turned towards Christine, except for Melody and John, who were nowhere to be found.

"Christine, just give him to me! He's not a toy!" Kristi informed her.

"No! Me and Mandy have a bet, we have to settle it first!" Her fist clenched even more firmly.

Christine's strong fingers compressed my body to a point where I was now struggling to breathe. She seemed ignorant and uncaring of the agony she effortlessly put me through. I did the only thing I could do; I bit her index finger and sunk my teeth into it.

"Oww! What the fuck?!" Christine said as she surrendered her grip around me.

I fell from her hand. Unfortunately for me, she was still holding the mason jar full of alcohol. She managed to move the jar underneath me just before I fell into it.

"Hahahaha, look at that! I caught a little munchkin." She said, condescendingly.

"Get him out of there!!" Kristi yelled.

"Wait, I wanna win this bet. Plus, it's kind of funny. Hehe." Mandy chimed in.

I stood inside the jar as Christine laughed at my misfortune. The liquid only came up to my waistline but the opening of the jar was above my head. She really could've held me trapped in there, forever, if she wanted to.

"Aww. You're all wet now, my poor baby. Let me dry you up."

She lifted the jar up to her face and presented the opening to her lips. I flipped my body around as she turned the jar towards her. I stretched my arms and legs out and pressed against the sides of the jar. I looked at Mandy and Kristi's faces through the glass. Mandy was smiling and chuckling. Kristi was very concerned for my safety, but she was just too short to take the jar from Christine. Any time she tried, Christine would hold it up in the air, as high as she could.

She kept drinking until there was almost no liquid left. She took a short break, smiled and giggled at me.

"Please, Christine. Why are you doing this?! Please, let me out of here!!"

She raised the jar back up to her mouth and finished the last of the alcohol. I continued pressing my limbs against the jar, preventing me from falling. She began to shake the jar, vigorously.

"Get outta there, you little shit!"

The violent shaking compromised my grip and I fell. Christine had her mouth wide open, ready for me.

"AHHHHH!!!" I screamed.

My feet fell right into her open mouth, and my legs followed. My genitals rubbed against the inside of her lips as she closed them around my legs. She fit the entirety of my legs in her mouth. My feet hit the back of her throat but she did not gag. After a few seconds, she wrapped her hand around my upper body and slid me out of her mouth. She held me upside-down, with her pinky and ring fingers covering my face. My drenched legs hung in the air.

"See, Mandy?! I told you I could do it, haha. Pay up!"

"Shit. Let me get my purse."

"Stop holding him like that! Give me him, now!" Kristi ordered.

"Calm down, short stuff." Christine said, as she dropped me without caring where I would land.

Kristi held out her hands and I fell into her cupped palms. She covered my stomach with her thumbs and carried me away from the other girls. She set me down on the kitchen table. In front of me stood the upper part of her monstrous thighs. I was eye-level with the cuff of her shorts.

She gently brushed my hair with her fingernails and offered me a toothy smile as she took a seat at the table. She dropped her hand onto the table and I took a few steps back out of instinct. She lowered her face toward me.

"You don't have to worry. I'm not like Christine and Mandy. They get a little crazy when they're drunk."

"Yeah, I noticed."

"You can stay with me for the rest of the party, if you want. And I'll talk to Christine about her behavior, when she's sober. It's not right, the way she's been treating you."

"You don't have to do that. It's just because she's drunk."

"It's okay, James. I don't mind."

"Don't... I mean, I appreciate it but I don't want you to talk to her."

"Oh, okay..." She said as she gave me a confused look. "I just figured... you know, she was being pretty rough with you."

"I know, but... it's not so bad. I don't want to upset her."

"James... I understand if you don't want to confront her yourself. She's very tall and she can be overbearing, there's no shame in being nervous around her. But I can fix this for you. Let me talk to her. I want us to all be friends and have a great time. I don't want you to get hurt in one of her stupid stunts."

Her gorgeous face stood just inches from me. Her intoxicating green eyes held my undivided attention as I listened to her hypnotic voice.

"I'm not scared of her. It's just that I kinda..." I started.

"Kinda what?"

"Well... it's kind of hard for me to say. I just met you an hour ago and it's kind of a secret of mine." I informed her.

"Oh... well, now I'm confused. I guess you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I just want to help you."

"Fuck it, I'll tell you. You seem like someone I can trust. Just don't tell anyone."

"Of course not."

"Okay... See, the thing is... when she 'bullies' me, I guess 'bully' would be the word, I kind of... like it."

"You like it?"

"Well, yeah... I don't know. You see, I've never gotten so much attention from a girl before. Maybe I just like the attention, I guess."

"Awwww, sweetheart!" She said in a high pitch, as she covered my body with her fingers and pulled me toward her cleavage. Her perky breasts pressed against my wet pants.

"You can get attention from a woman without being bullied! From now on, I'm your best friend. Your best female friend. You can talk to me anytime you want, okay?"

"Thank you." I said from the pit of her bosom.

"You're welcome."

She lifted me from her chest and gently kissed my forehead.

"Your pants are soaked." She stated

"Yeah. And I gotta use the bathroom really bad but it's upstairs and my walker is broken." I replied.

"I'll carry you upstairs."

"Thanks but I'm not sure if you want to do it. The toilet is obviously much too high for me so... you'd have to hold me over it. I understand if you don't want to"

"No, it's no problem. I won't look." She assured me.

"You won't have to." I said coyly.

"What?"

"Nothing. Uhh... just said thank you."

"Aww, you're welcome."

She held me loosely, with one hand as she marched up the stairs and entered the bathroom. She placed me on top of the closed toilet seat and kneeled on the floor.

"So how do you want to do this?" She asked.

"Umm, I guess just hold me over the toilet. I'll unzip and uhh... do my business."

"Do you want to take those pants off first? I know they must be uncomfortable; no need to be shy."

"Yeah. If you don't mind, I'd rather take them off."

"Go for it." She encouraged me.

"Ok, I'm ready." I said, as I kicked my pants to the floor.

"OH! Oh, wow..." Kristi exclaimed. I scrambled to cover myself.

"What, what is it?!" I asked frantically. Kristi started to chuckle, I blushed; I was semi-erect.

"Nothing... hehe, it's just... I didn't think you'd be that big! My gosh, haha! You're like... bigger than my ex-boyfriend!"

"Bigger than your... but I'm the shortest man in the... OH!"

"It's like almost as big as your leg, jeez."

"Yeah, I'm not proportional. But, I guess you already knew that."

"Haha. Wow, I'm impressed. Hope I'm not making you feel uncomfortable."

"Nah. For some reason, I feel really comfortable around you."

"Good. You should. Wanna take your tinkle now?" She asked with a smile.

"Let's do it."

Her left hand closed around me as she opened the toilet seat. She held me with both hands as I faced the water. My armpits hung over her index fingers while my erect phallus extended between her pinky and ring fingers. By the time I finished peeing, I was rock hard.

"You done?" She asked.

"Yup."

"Good boy."

She flipped my body over and my dick waved hello to her; she giggled. She sat me down on the windowsill behind the toilet after flushing and closing the seat. My legs hovered over the edge. She put her hands between her knees as she bent over. Her breasts hung in my direct line of sight. Loose strands of her blonde ponytail grazed the sides of her face as she stared at me affectionately. Those forest green eyes; they could see right through me.

"So, John tells me that you don't really party a lot."

"Yeah... this is actually my first party. I have a hard time associating with other people, as you can probably imagine."

"Aww." She said softly as her fingers touched the side of my head. "Well I'm proud of you for coming tonight. I know it's tough. I get teased for my height... so I can only imagine how you feel."

"You get teased? But you're like... perfect."

"Thank you, sweetheart. But yeah. Christine and Mandy are my best friends but... it's hard to be friends with them sometimes. They're so tall and gorgeous; they get all the attention from men... even though they're younger. Christine doesn't even like men and they throw themselves at her. It gets to me sometimes..."


"But you're gorgeous too. Any man would be lucky to have you, and I mean that. If they don't see that, they don't deserve you. I wish I could have a girlfriend like you, honestly."

She leered at me with a grin for a moment. Then, she pressed on my chest with two fingers and pushed me against the window. My dick had gone soft, through my own will, but it stood back up as soon as she touched me. I gasped as my back smashed against the window. She immediately let me free.

"Sorry! Did I hurt you?"

"No. But what was that for?!" I asked.

"Dramatic effect."

"Dramatic effect for what?"

"Your first kiss...."

She pushed against my chest again and pinned me to the window. She slid my body up the window until I reached the height of her lips. My dick stood straight up. She reached behind her back with her left hand and untied her top. It fell onto the toilet seat. Next, she unclipped her bra. I was greeted by her perky, supple breasts.

She closed her eyes and puckered her lips as she pursued me. Her lips covered my face. My hard cock punched the underside of her jaw as she slobbered on me. I felt the strong wind of her inhale and exhale as she kissed me. My tiny tongue met hers as it covered me in saliva. She kissed me for about ten seconds. After the kiss, she slowly backed away from me but continued to pin me to the window.

"Wow." I said appreciatively.

"Hehe, you like?"

"Oh yeah. But how do you know that was my first kiss?" I inquired.

"John told me."

"Well, he's lying!"

She snickered as she touched my nose with her fingernail.

"It's okay, James. It doesn't matter. Now, I have another little gift for you."

"Really? What is it?"

She smiled and giggled softly as her lips approached me once again. She opened her mouth wide as her lips surrounded my penis and cloaked it in saliva. My legs went numb as she moved her lips up and down my shaft, slurping emphatically. My spine began to shiver intensely. She pressed her thumbs against my legs and her index fingers against my head, pinning me firmly. She slowly advanced down the length of my penis until her nose hit my chest. After only about fifteen seconds, I felt a disturbance in my testicles.

"I... I'm... I'm gonna cum!" I said between pants.

The vibration of her voice consumed my penis as she chuckled in satisfaction. She slowly pulled her head backward. The tip of her tongue stroked the underside of my shaft as she retreated.

Once I was free, she gave my balls a playful tug and held me with both hands as she slammed me into her naked bosom. I exploded upon impact, my stream covered her cleavage.

"Ahhh. There you go, honey. Let it all out."

She cradled me against her bosom as the final remnants of my semen trickled down her chest.