- Text Size +
Mandy walked to the couch in the living room with my tiny body stuck betwixt her titanic breasts. She gave me a light push to make sure I would stay in there, then took her hand off of me. She grabbed her hair-tie with one hand and used the other to work her ponytail through it. Once her hair was free, she shook her head a few times, letting it fall into place. I watched it surround her shoulders, a wave of bright-red loveliness.

"She's so gorgeous." I whispered to myself, while trying to hold my boner down. She was truly breath-taking.

She pinched the back of my shirt between her index and thumb, and gently raised me out of her cleavage. She sat me down on the couch cushion right next to her.

She leaned over me, towards the end table next to the couch. Her boobs dangled over my head and out of reach, as she grabbed two shot glasses from the table. She held them between her fingers as she bent over and grabbed a bottle of vodka from the coffee table. She placed the bottle on the floor.

"You want a shot, James?"

"Sure." I replied.

She placed one of the glasses between her legs and held the other one up as she poured a small amount of vodka into it.

"Is that too much?" She asked.

"No, that's good." I responded.

She presented the glass to me and I took it with both hands. It was six inches tall, almost as long as my head. She filled the other glass near to the top and held it in front of her.

"Cheers." She said as she clinked her glass against mine and drank the entire contents of it. I brought the glass up to my lips and took a sip.

"Do you need me to help you with that?" She offered.

"Nah, I got it." I told her. I took a few more sips until the glass was empty.

"Sorry Christine kicked you off her team. She can be a bitch sometimes."

"No, it's okay. I understand. I'm not very good at beer pong. I never got the chance to play before tonight."

"Well, it's not your fault. That table is so long and the ball was too big for you. If we had a smaller ball, I'm sure you could sink a shot."

"Maybe, but it's okay. I'm just happy Christine tried to include me. Usually, girls like you and her don't even notice me."

"Girls like me and her?" She asked, confused.

"Yeah... I mean, you know... girls as tall and pretty as you are. Melody is the only female friend I've ever had. I guess what I'm trying to say is... I'm just glad to meet you girls. I hope we can be good friends."

"You think I'm pretty?" She asked as she placed her empty glass on the coffee table.

"Well, yeah... of course I do. You're beautiful."

"Aww, you're so sweeeet." She said in a high-pitched tone.

She lowered her hands toward me. I dropped my glass in anticipation as her fingers closed around me and my feet came off the floor. Her thumbs poked my chest as I ascended through the air and collided with the center of her bosom. My face was plastered between her breasts, the top of my head was level with the top of them. My legs dangled over her bosom, not quite reaching the cusp of her breasts. She applied light pressure against my back as she hugged me.

"You know... I, I think my boob is a little longer than you. Haha." She giggled. "Let me see something real quick."

She slid me over to her right breast. My hard penis pressed against the soft flesh of her breast. She flipped my body over so that I was facing her. Her gorgeously-sculpted face hovered over me as her bright red hair draped around me. She pushed up against the underside of her breast in order to get a better size comparison. I laid across the top of it, looking up at her face with my cock throbbing. Some people might consider me perverted for being aroused by a fifteen-year-old, but she looked twenty-one, at least. And age is just a number, after all.

"Yup, haha! My boob is a little bigger than you."

"That's cool." I said, insincerely, trying to hide my arousal. "Can I get down?"

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, baby. I think I'm getting a little drunk. Haha."

"That's okay. What's a little boob size comparison between friends."

"Hahaha. You're funny, James."

She placed her hand over me and removed me from her breast. At first, she set me down next to her. However, she quickly changed her mind and placed me on her lap.

"That's better. I felt like you were too far away from me. So, you're in college?" She asked me.

"Yup. Just finished my second year."

"You're so lucky. I still have three more years of high school before I get to go to college. Ugh!"

"Yeah well, college is not all that great either."

"Why do you say that?"

"I don't know... it's just, campus is really big and there's so many people. It's hard to make friends, too. Although, I'm sure your experience will be completely different. You'll probably be really popular."

"Hopefully. So you're friends with Christine?" She asked.

"Sort of, I guess. I went to high school with her but we never talked much. I hope we all become good friends though." I told her.

"Me too, I'd like that. I've known Christine for a few years. She can be overwhelming sometimes but she's a nice girl."

"Hey, umm... do you think she likes me? Maybe?" I asked.

"Christine? Yeah I think she likes you. Why wouldn't she like you?"

"No, I mean... do you think she likes me... like that?" I asked, bravely.

"Ohhhh. Hahahahaha!" She laughed.

"Yeah, I guess I'm dumb for asking that..."

"No... no..." She said between laughs. She pressed her fingers against my legs as she spoke.

"Don't take it personally, James. You seem like a great guy and all. The thing is... Christine likes girls. She's a lesbian."

"Oh, I... I didn't know."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." She assured me.

It was only a matter of time before I embarrassed myself, I knew that. Luckily, John approached us and started talking before I could embarrass myself any further.

"Hey Mandy, me and James are gonna go outside for a minute. Okay?" John said.

"Can you wait a second? We're in the middle of talking."

"It's kind of important. I just need to talk to him alone for a minute."

"Umm, okay." Mandy replied.

"Here, James. I got your walker." John said.

Mandy scooped me off the couch and dropped me onto the platform of my walker. I followed John outside. We walked over to where his car was parked. He unlocked it, reached inside the middle console and pulled out a joint. He lit the joint and began smoking it.

"That's why you brought me out here alone? You didn't want to share your weed with anyone?" I asked.

"Well yeah, but we gotta talk about stuff too." He replied.

"What?"

"Bro... you know what. Don't you?"

"Not really."

"Bro, Christine was all over you." John said as he passed me the joint.

"I guess. She was... until she realized I suck at beer pong."

"That doesn't matter bro, she's still into you. She told me herself!" He exclaimed.

"What? But... Mandy told me that Christine is a lesbian."

"Well, I guess she's confused tonight 'cause she told me she likes you."

"Maybe she meant she likes me as a friend." I suggested as I passed the joint back to him.

"Nah, bro. She said you're cute and she wants me to set you guys up."

"Are you fucking with me, John? Be serious."

"Bro, I'm dead serious! She's pretty drunk but that's what she said. She likes you."

"Well... so, what do I do now?" I asked.

"You get her alone and talk to her. Then, when the moment is right - kiss her."

"Yeah, she doesn't seem so interested in talking. She seems more interested in humiliating me. And in case you didn't notice, she's twelve feet taller than me. How am I gonna just kiss her when I can't even reach her face?"

"Bro, you're making this more complicated than it has to be. So she's a little overbearing, so what? She's hot as fuck! Just talk to her alone and if you play your cards right, she'll kiss you herself."

"Okay, okay. I guess I'll try."

"You got this bro. Let's go back in."

John put out his joint and placed it back inside his car. Just then, Mandy opened the front door and called for us.

"Guys, come back inside! Christine wants to show everybody something!"

"Show us what?" John asked.

"It's a trick she does at every party. It's kinda dumb, honestly. But just act interested."

We followed Mandy inside. The music was much louder than it was a few minutes earlier. Everyone stood in a circle around Christine. She was heads taller than everyone at the party, except for Mandy who was just a few inches shorter.

"Okay, everybody! Ready?" Christine asked.

"Yeah! Let's see it!" The others responded.

"Wait, where's James?" She asked.

"He's right here!" Mandy replied.

"Okay, good. Watch this, James!"

Christine lifted her hand above her head, showing it to the crowd - she was holding a walnut. She placed the walnut between her teeth. She chomped down and destroyed the walnut with one bite. After performing her trick, she looked over at me and offered me a wink.

"Wow!" The crowd responded as they clapped.

"Holy shit. With that jaw, I bet she sucks a good dick." John said to me.

"Ahaha... I'll let you know when I find out." I replied, jokingly.

"Hahahaha! That was a good one, bro. Are you drunk already?"

"Yup. Mandy gave me a shot, I'm fucked up. Ha!"

"Like a normal person-sized shot?!"

"Almost. For me, it was like five or six shots."

"Nice, bro. That's how you do it!" John said excitedly as he patted my back.

I felt more confident after the alcohol kicked in. Confident enough to approach Christine and start up a conversation with her. But what could I talk to her about? Should I ask her a question? Should I give her a compliment? I couldn't decide, so I consulted John.

"Bro, I'm gonna go up to her right now. But... what should I say to her?" I asked him.

"Umm, just tell her that you like her top. It's a subtle way of saying you like her tits and it's a good conversation starter." He suggested.

"Okay. I'll go with that."

I bravely rolled through the crowd of amazonian teenage ladies. Most of them were around eleven or twelve feet tall. Atop the platform of my walker I stood a shade under eight feet. I maneuvered through the crowd as carefully as I could. One wrong step by one of them, and my walker would be toppled, sending me to the floor. I finally made it through the sea of ladies. Christine stood before me; fourteen feet and two inches of stunning, amazonian splendor. With her platform heels on, the top of her head surpassed fifteen feet. She was holding a large mason jar, as tall as me, halfway filled with a home-made cocktail. Obviously, she was determined to achieve belligerence. I was eye-level with her mid-thigh. She didn't notice me for some time.

"Hey, Christine... Christine... I wanna tell you something!"

She couldn't hear me over the music. She stood closely to another girl whom she was conversing with. I waved my arms around as I called for her to no avail. Finally, the other girl noticed my attempts and pointed towards me. Christine turned around and smiled.

"Hey, James!" She yelled.

With one fell swoop, her arm swung down and I took a deep breath as her fingers locked around me. Her palm was warm and constricting. She held me a lot tighter than she needed to. It took her less than a second to move me from the top of my walker to the front of her face, and she almost snapped my neck in the process.

I suddenly lost all the confidence I had when I first approached her. Trapped by her grip, I felt like a play thing. A tiny, insignificant toy, that she could control and maneuver any which way she wanted. What would an illustrious beauty, such as her, want with me?

She held me in front of her face, very closely. My stiff penis was adjacent to her nose, covered by her fist. My feet hung out of the bottom of her fist, and were touching her cleft. She scrunched her eyebrows as she inspected me. Her intoxication was blatantly apparent. And although her stance was uncoordinated, her grip was very firm. She relaxed her eyebrows and giggled subtly as she pulled her hand backward, creating a couple feet of separation between us..

"How tall are you, James?" She asked.

"Too... tight..." I muttered, barely audible. It seemed that the longer she held me, the tighter her hold became.

"Two... what? Two feet?" She asked, seemingly ignorant of the constraint she was putting on my lungs.

"Too... too.... tigh-"

"Two feet... so like exactly two feet?"

I nodded, hoping to speed up the process of her questioning.

"Are you sure? I don't know if you're quite two feet. Let me see..."

Finally, she undid her fist. While I was panting, she manually stood me up on her right palm as she positioned her left palm next to me, trying to estimate my height.

"Melody!" Christine yelled. "Do you have a tape measure?!"

"No, I don't!" Melody yelled back.

"Shit." Christine said.

"I guess you'll have to take my word for it." I suggested.

"Actually... you know, my foot is exactly two feet long."

"You want me to stand next to your foot? Is it that important?"

"Tell you what..." She said as her fingers closed around me. She pressed my face right up against hers as she held me.

"If you're right, and you are two feet tall, I'll kiss you... But if you're under two feet tall, you have to kiss me."

"Isn't that the same thing?" I asked, containing my excitement.

"Haha, I guess you'll have to find out." She said with a wink. "So what do you say?"

"You're not going to give me much of a choice anyway, are you?" I asked.

"Nope. Hehe." She laughed.

She kept her fist clenched around me and lowered her arm to her side as she walked into the kitchen.

"Wait, Christine! Let me just use my walker! I don't wanna leave it there, somebody might knock it over!" I yelled.

She couldn't hear me over the music, so she kept walking. When she reached the kitchen, she lifted her arm over the kitchen table and dropped me on top of it. She bent down and took off her shoes. She raised her right leg as high as she could and plopped it down on the table. Kristi and Mandy both stood at the side of the table with a few other girls.

"What are you doing, Christine? Can you stop torturing him?!" Kristi asked.

"Calm down, he agreed to it! I just wanna see if my foot is bigger than him." She responded.

"For what? That's ridiculous!" Kristi exclaimed.

"We're having a bet, just chill out!" Christine fired back.

"Thank you Kristi, but it's okay." I told her.

"Mandy, hold him up against my foot and tell me who's taller - James or my foot." Christine instructed her.

Mandy bent down and faced me.

"Okay. Just stay still, baby." Mandy said to me as her fingers approached my torso.

Mandy's palm covered my body as she pinned me against the bottom of Christine's foot. She inspected closely while she determined which was taller. I felt the exhale of her nostrils blow through my hair. The tip of her thumb touched my erection as she held me.

"Your toes are above his head. Sorry, James." Mandy said.

Mandy released me. Christine took her foot off the table and slipped it back into her heel.

"I knew it! I win!" Christine declared as she took me in her palm.

"Okay, gimme my kiss. Haha!" She demanded.

I stood atop her open palm, in front of her face. I puckered my lips and closed my eyes. She turned her head to the side and pressed my face against her cheek.

"Aww." The other girls said.

I thought she meant a kiss on the lips... I guess that would have been the prize if I won the bet.
Christine placed me down on the table and turned her attention to something else.

"Hey! Christine! Can you put me in my walker?! Christine!" I yelled.

She didn't acknowledge me. She was too distracted by the song that was playing - one of her and Mandy's favorites. They both turned towards each other and began dancing to the beat. Christine held Mandy's waistline as they danced, their bosoms just inches away from each other. Luckily, Kristi walked by and noticed my situation.

"Kristi! Could you put me in my walker please?" I yelled.

She lifted me off the table. She held me loosely, close to her ear so that I could tell her where my walker was. I pointed to it and she started walking towards it. Her blonde hair grazed the side of her beautiful face as she marched towards it. My eyes were glued to Christine and Mandy as they danced with each other. Their massive breasts flailed about in the wake of their movement.

Suddenly, the lights went out. Kristi tripped over my walker and unintentionally tossed me through the air. I flew through the air, attempting to grab onto anything in my path. My flight ended when I crashed into the side of Mandy's left breast. I grabbed her dress and held on for dear life. Her breasts flopped around and I bounced with them as she danced.

"James! James, where are you?!" Kristi yelled. I didn't bother to respond.

Courageously, I let go of Mandy's dress when her tits reached the peak of their bounce. I managed to toss myself to the center of them, just before Christine squished her bosom against Mandy's. Their breasts consumed me and I was unable to move. I was barely able to peer out and witness Christine's tongue slip into Mandy's mouth as they started to make out. Neither of them had noticed my presence. Trapped beneath their four mammoth breasts, my cock started to pulsate.

After the kiss, Christine pulled away from Mandy. I hung onto Mandy's dress and tapped on her breast, trying to get her attention, but to no avail. Christine turned around and unbuttoned her jeans. She slipped them off and revealed her black thong.

"Oh, I guess it's my lucky day. Haha!" Mandy declared.

I clung onto her dress with one hand but I was slowly losing my grip. Christine presented her incredible, voluptuous ass to Mandy. It was astoundingly plump and defined, especially for a teenager.

Christine's massive butt crashed into Mandy's crotch and I lost my grip.

"Help!" I screamed as I descended to the floor.

I fell several feet until Christine's ass crashed into Mandy's crotch again, with me pressed against it. She bent over and looked back, admiring her own handiwork as her ass pounded against Mandy. Even while looking back, Christine didn't notice me, due to the darkness. Her pounding ass crashed harder and harder each time. Everything below my eyes was covered by her round cheeks. The pounding of her butt kept me from falling until one forceful blow trapped me between her cheeks. Her crack swallowed me. Mandy took one butt cheek in each hand and squeezed them together, unaware of my suffocation. I reached the peak of my arousal and climaxed inside the leg of my pants. They continued dancing for a few more seconds until Christine finally stood up to her full height. Mandy let go of her ass and I fell straight to the floor.